• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lili is in Double Nylon Tickle Trouble Part 1 (f/ff nylon tickling and orgasm denial)

musictkls

TMF Master
Hi all, this story was inspired by the lovely ticklephehe and this story is dedicated to her. This story line is a continuing series and I hope to write more along this story line. Comments, suggestions for future directions, and critique are always welcome! Hope you enjoy it!

Tss, Tss, Tss, Tss, was the only sound Lili could hear. Tss, tss, tss, was the sound made by Mistress Black’s sharp purple painted nails as they tickled the sheer black nylon foot of Lili’s lover Dawn. Her eyes were glued to the rhythm of Mistress’s skilled fingernails as the tss, tss, tss, tss sound repeated hypnotically, mesmerizing her in such an erotic way she was almost lost to the fact that poor Dawn’s foot was being tickled so mercilessly. Mistress Black bound Lili on the table such that Dawn’s beautiful size 8 feet were inches from Lili’s face. As Dawn’s feet wiggled furiously when Mistress’s nails tickled them Lili could smell the wonderful scent emanating from the nylon mesh fibers.

Mistress Black: Do you hear that sound Lili? Do you hear the sound of my nails tickling the helpless nylon feet of your lover? She’s going crazy, isn’t she? She’s so very ticklish on her cute feet. Too bad she’s gagged so tightly you can’t hear the screams of her laughter, but I wanted YOU to hear my nails as they scratch and tease her ticklish nylon feet. Listen. Do you hear that? Tss, tss, tss, hmm I love that sound of nails scratching on nylon feet.

Dawn was indeed going mad as Mistress Black’s nails tickled her nylon clad feet. Her nails did a combination of light gliding and hard digging along the soles and balls of her feet. Both actions made Dawn cry and laugh maniacally into her gag. Lili felt both pity for her lover and incredibly aroused.

Lili: Oh. Please Mistress spare Dawn your tickle wrath. She’s so ticklish and she finds it to be torture. She doesn’t have any love/hate relationship with tickling as I do. She just hates it. Please oh please stop ravaging her poor feet with your cruel nails.

Mistress Black ignored Lili’s pleas of mercy for Dawn and simply chided her saying “Oooh watch this Lili. Watch what Dawn does when I tickle her like this!”

Mistress Black held Dawn’s right foot at the heal and gripped it tight. She then very quickly wiggled two fingernails in the middle of her arch close to the instep. Each fingernail alternated up and down “walking” motions and the strokes were light but fast. Being tickled in this manner at this in this particular spot caused Dawn to reflexively wiggle her toes in response to the tickles. This amused Mistress Black very much.

Mistress Black: Look at her wiggle those toes. Isn’t that scrumptious? Come on now Dawn, wiggle those cute little piggies for us when I tickle you like this. Coochie, coochie, coo. Wiggle those widdle toes. Tickle, tickle, tickle.

Dawn screeched into her gag as Mistress Black’s evil talons stroked the smooth ticklish flesh underneath the thin nylon veil. Dawn tried hard not to wiggle her toes and give the Mistress the satisfaction of her tickle teasing, but she simply was powerless to stop her toes from doing their involuntary dance. Mistress Black was expert at finding tickle spots and just the right technique to administer devastatingly ticklish sensations. Once Mistress discovered these spots and her various tickle zones and how to deploy her nails accordingly, Dawn was condemned to endure the sensation and her teasing humiliations. Not to mention that it tickled like hell!

Mistress Black: Hmm, smell her toes Lili. I know you love the smell of Dawn’s toes in nylons and you can get a great waft of odor when I force her to wiggle them like this. Smell her foot and toes as I make them move for you.

Lili breathed in the stinky musk of Dawn’s foot and toes as they undulated in concert with the fingernail teasing of Mistress Black’s nails. Lili craned her head as far as she could off the bed in her bondage position to place her nose millimeters away from Dawn’s gorgeous high arched nylon foot. The nylons stockings draped around Dawn’s toes released a magnificent olfactory scent as they paraded through the air so close to Lili’s waiting nose. The fragrance coming from Dawn’s fluttering toes was strong, but the stench was very pleasant and punctuated with a flowery and spicy scent.

Lili thought to herself Hmm, oh Dawn my God your toes smell sooo good. I know your poor foot is being tickle tortured, but I love the way it smells and looks. And the sight of Mistress’s nails nipping at the wrinkles in your arch and how it makes your toes wiggle and flex is one of the sexiest things I’ve ever seen. Oh my God I am getting so wet! Keep tickling her Mistress. Make my Dawn twist and squirm her toes in her hose so I can inhale her wonderful aroma.

Seeing Lili’s pleasure in smelling Dawn’s foot as she it was tickled Mistress Black teased her.

Mistress Black: So, I see you are quite enjoying Dawn’s little toe show and smelling her foot as I tickle it huh Lili? Such a selfish girl encouraging me to tickle your lover’s foot, just so you can keep whiffing at her nylon toes. Don’t you know she hates being tickled? You are a bad little girl ha, ha, ha. Thank me Lili for tickling Dawn’s foot for you so that you can sniff the wonderful aroma of her lovely toes. It is my gift to you so show me the proper appreciation.

Lili: Thank you Mistress for tickling Dawn’s nylon foot and making her toes wiggle for me so I can smell them. It is very gracious of you.

Mistress Black: Good girl. Now Lili we are going to play a little game. My Mistress in training here Sara is going to help me. You remember Sara don’t you my dear? She was the lovely woman who tickled you nearly to death at the behest of Dawn for your birthday.

Lili: Oh yes indeed. How are you Mistress Sara?

Sara: Fine Lili it is so nice to see you and Dawn again.

Mistress Black: Wonderful to get us all acquainted. Here’s the game, Lili. Sara here will stimulate your clit with her nylon toes as she has done before and will try to bring you to orgasm. At the same time, you will worship my feet by licking my soles and toes. This kind of sexual arousal will be very intense for you. However, the thing is, you are NOT allowed to cum until I say it’s okay to do so. If you orgasm without MY permission, I will instruct Sara to tickle Dawn’s inner thighs and underarms. We know those are her worst tickle zones. To punish your insolence, Sara and I will both tickle your post orgasm feet with our nails. We all know how much more ticklish you are after you cum ha, ha, ha. I will focus on your arches and soles and Mistress Sara here will ravage the undersides of your toes and in between your toes. I have a new and deviously effective tickle bondage tool to employ that will make tickling your feet and toes so much easier (evil grin).

As you now know Mistress Sara is quite an accomplished foot tickler and she is becoming expert at tickling toes in particular. You remember when she tickled your toes last time don’t you Lili dear? Would you say Mistress Sara is a good toe tickler?

Lili: Oh my God yes! Exceptional in fact. My toes were not typically a hot zone of tickles, but Mistress Sara’s nail tickling techniques on my toes tickled me into an absolute stupor.

Sara: Thank you for the lovely compliment Lili. I hope to get the opportunity to tickle your lovely toes again he, he, he (evil smile).

Mistress Black: That is indeed one of our goals Sara. Lili, we intend to mercilessly tickle both you and Dawn in your most vulnerable areas and it will be your fault if you orgasm without permission. But, to make the game “fair” I will set a time limit unknown to you of course regarding how long you need to hold out before you are allowed to orgasm. Do you understand slave Lili?

Lili: Yes, I do Mistress.

Mistress Black: For your part Mistress Sara, you will need to make Lili cum before this time limit. If Lili resists for the time I allot, and I am forced to give her permission to orgasm this will ruin my fun. I want to humiliate my slave Lili and show her how weak she is. If you fail in your mission I will bind and gag you and deliver a remorseless tickling of your nylon soles; especially your TOES! Lili informed me that you cannot bare to have your toes tickled. Do you understand your mission and the consequences if you don’t succeed in it?

Sara: Oh yes Mistress Black I do. Have no fear, I will make Lili orgasm rather quickly; well before your timeframe. In fact, Lili blabbing to you about my toes being so extraordinarily ticklish has given me an extra incentive to make her bend to your will. Your slave will be disgraced, and we will have the pleasure of tickling Lili and her lover Dawn to oblivion.

Mistress Black: Good. I like your confidence. First, I want to loosen the gagging apparatus on Dawn to make it a bit less restrictive. I don’t want Dawn to be communicative, but I do want Lili to hear her muffled whimpers, pleas, grunts, and even laughs as we engage in our brutal orgasm denial practice of her lover Lili. It will make for good theater ha, ha, ha. Unfortunately, Dawn’s gag now is just too restrictive.

With that Mistress Black removed the taping that was wrapped tightly and thickly around Dawn’s mouth. The tape enveloped a ball gag that was used to secure thick balled up wads of silk and cloth garments stuffed to fill her mouth. Mistress Black removed the tape wrapping and the thick cloth packings in her mouth and just applied the ball gag. The ball gag would make Dawn’s cries inaudible but now at least Lili would be able to hear Dawn’s attempts at guttural screams and pleas of mercy.

Mistress Black: Sara position yourself so that you can stimulate Lili’s crotch with your foot and if necessary tickle Dawn’s arm pits at the same time. I may call on you to do both simultaneously.

Sara: Of course, Mistress.

Sara removed her black high heel shoes revealing her feet sheered in black nylons. They are a dainty size 7 for a woman of her tall stature. Mistress Black also removed her high heeled shoes and placed one of her strong but elegant looking size 8 beige colored nylon clad foot up Dawn’s sex hole. Surprised, Dawn let out a soft cry of pleasure as the Mistress’s toes wiggled slowly and sensually along her love canal.

Mistress Black: Ah Ha. Do you like that Dawn? Do you like my foot inside of you? Feel my nylons rub lovingly against your hot box. Hmm. You are so wet already. Naughty girl. My foot tickling must have gotten you all hot and bothered ha, ha, ha. I think you are just as much of a foot slut as Lili. This is what Sara is going to do to Lili soon. Do you think if she does this same thing to her she will make Lili orgasm? Do you? I know I could make you cum your fucking brains out in just a few minutes doing this to you couldn’t I? But I just did this so that Lili would taste your love juice in her mouth as she sucks on my toes and licks my soles. That coupled with Sara’s unmerciful stimulation of Lili’s clit with her beautiful nylon toes will make your weak-ass lover orgasm in moments without my permission of course. When she does, rest assured I will make her and you pay for her disobedience. But enjoy this for now ha, ha, ha, ha.

Mistress Black stroked Dawn’s **** teasing her clit and labia with her thin and long nylon toes. The sensation was incredibly arousing, and she knew Lili would not be able to hold out or resist this stimulation for any length of time. Lili was a foot fetishist and this action was far too sexually charged for her to handle, especially if Mistress Black forced her to worship her feet at the same time.

Mistress Black: Okay that’s enough for you. Sara, put that nylon foot of yours up Lili’s **** now and make my sorry ass bitch slave orgasm as soon as possible.

Sara: Yes Mistress.

Mistress Black: And you Lili, stick that tongue out and lick Dawn’s pussy juice off my soles and toes.

Lili: Yes, my Mistress.

As soon as Sara began to stroke Lili’s clit with her nylon toes it immediately became swollen and engorged and her wetness flowed profusely over Sara’s delicate nylon toes. As instructed, Lili lapped at Mistress Black’s soles with her tongue and the smell of her lover’s **** on the nylon arch of her Mistress as she licked was heavenly. Dawn’s scent was thick, strong, and robust. Lili was in pure erotic ecstasy.

Sara: My oh my Lili. It didn’t take you long before I made your **** drip like a busted water pipe ha, ha, ha. You just love my feet up your hole huh girl? Feel how easily my pantyhose toes slip along and stroke your love box. I don’t think I’ve ever felt a woman get so wet as you do when I play with their cooch.

Mistress Black: Oh yes indeed. Dawn listen to your lover moan and sigh. She is devouring my sole and delighting in Sara’s toes stimulating her womanhood. This is sure to bring her to orgasm very soon (evil chuckle). Such a weak and pathetic foot whore you are Lili.

Dawn screamed into her gag begging Lili not to give in and orgasm too quickly, but her cries were reduced to muffled gutters and grunts. She knew Lili would orgasm soon. After Lili’s experience with Sara that first time Dawn herself would use her nylon toes to make Lili cum while making her lick Dawn’s feet at the same time. She realized if the Mistresses used this combination, Lili would orgasm in a heartbeat. As if they both read her mind, Dawn’s fear was realized.

Mistress Black: Ok Lili it looks like we will make you cum like the little foot slut you are. Don’t you dare orgasm though. I have not granted you permission yet. Now, suck on my toes foot whore. Hmm, my toes taste so good, don’t they? Savor and smell your fuck buddy’s snatch on my nylon toes and lick it all off. There you go. And don’t Sara’s toes feel amazing on your own clit baby? You simply can’t resist us.

Lili opened her mouth wider and used her tongue to grab Mistress Black’s big toe and sucked on it like a lollipop. She loved the fleshiness of her Mistress’s toes and negotiated a few more into her mouth as she sucked on them. Lili could taste the salty sweat from Mistress Black’s foot and the pungent but magnificent odor of her lover Dawn’s ****. Lili found this to be intoxicating and slurped up and down the nylon sole and sucked greedily on Mistress Black’s toes with reckless intent. Meanwhile, Sara’s toes were all over her Lili’s love hole. The toenail of Sara’s big toe flicked steadfastly up and down her puffy clitoris. Occasionally she would also use the pad of her big toe to slowly caress the clit side to side. The aggressive stroking in combination with the gentle massaging of her libido by Sara’s adroit toes was sending Lili over the edge. She didn’t want to orgasm without permission, but she was powerless to stop the insane sexual desire flooding her brain. Her Mistresses were right, this was all too intense for her to resist. Gasping and moaning in pleasure Lili stopped tonguing at Mistress Black’s nylon foot. She was about to engage in a mind-altering orgasm; one that she thought would make her pass out from its intensity. Realizing this Dawn grunted angerly into her ball gag trying to encourage Lili not to cum yet.

Mistress Black: Oh, can you hear that? Listen to poor Dawn trying to speak. What are you trying to say sweetheart? Don’t you want your Lili to orgasm now? Is that it? Because you know If she cums without permission, we will tickle you both half to death huh? Okay I feel bad for you Dawn, so I will try to stop Lili from being a weak cum slut. I’m going to tickle Lili’s feet for you while Sara plays kissy face with her love button. Maybe that will stop her orgasm. Coochie, coochie, coo on your little arches Lili. Don’t’ cum yet you little foot slut. Laugh instead. Laugh my slave. Laugh.

Mistress Black removed her foot from Lili’s face and then used one fingernail to tickle the very high arch of Lili’s nylon clad foot and swiped at the ball of the foot as well. Lili quickly awoke from her sex trance and exploded into a laughing fit.

Lili: Oh no! No tickles now. I was so, ha, ha, ha, clohohohose. Oh God not the arhahaharch ahhh,ha, ha, ha, ha.

The sudden tickling denied her orgasm and Lili laughed dutifully. The tickling sensation was elevated due to her heightened sexual state and it overtook the senses and Lili’s orgasmic moaning was replaced by high pitched laughs and giggles.

Mistress Black: Hmm oh poor Lili wanted to cum so bad just now but I wanted to tickle those pretty nylon arches and so I am making you laugh instead he, he, he. Tickle, tickle, tickle, Lili honey. Sara dear stop playing with Lili’s **** for a minute and help me tickle her feet instead. I want to give Lili a preview of her tickle torture after she orgasms without my permission. I’ll attack her arch on this foot here and you get her toes on the other. But wait until I tell you to tickle okay?

Sara: Yes, of course, Mistress.

Mistress Black gently but firmly dug her talons into Lili’s fleshy nylon covered arch and tickled it using quick wiggling motions. She used one hand to bend Lili’s toes down making the wrinkles in Lili’s arch more prominent. She then focused her attack on scratching the little bumps of flesh under the nylons. Lili went crazy and wailed pitiful screams of laughter as the nails tickled and weaved their torturous pattern.

Mistress Black: Coochie, coochie, coo. Tickle, tickle, tickle. My gosh you are so ticklish on the little wrinkles of you arch aren’t you Lili? Tickle, tickle, tickle. I don’t think I’ve heard your laughter so desperate and panicky in a long time. This must really tickle. Kitchie, kitchie, kitchie coo.

Lili was reminded of how gifted a tickler Mistress Black really is. She seems to know just the right speed and pressure to apply on her soles and arches to send Lili into unbridled torrents of ticklish laughter. If Lili could speak, she would beg with all her strength for Mistress Black to stop, all the while knowing full well she would have no mercy for her. As the sharp nails of the Mistress wisped effortlessly along her nylon arch her laughter was wild and unyielding. But as bad as these tickling sensations are they were about to get much worse!

Mistress Black: Sara dear, get her toes now.

Sara: With pleasure Mistress.

Almost on cue, Sara bent back Lili’s big toe exposing its underside and gently flicked her index nail quickly under her big toe. Lili’s eyes widened and finding the only breath she had instinctively screamed “NO! Oh my God not there! Not oh, oh, ha, ha, shit. Not, my big, ha, ha ha ha, toe oh ha ha” she laughed desperately bracing her foot trying to curl her big toe down.

At this point she wasn’t sure which tickled more, the nails of Mistress Black savagely tickling her arch or Sara’s speedy sharp nail striking under her big toe. Hearing her pathetic begging cries Sara teased her.

Sara: I’m sorry not where Lili? I think you said “not my big toe” but I don’t think I heard you. It sounds like you don’t want me tickling right under your big toe here. Is that it? Well, maybe you’d rather my nails do this!

With that Sara pulled back all of Lili’s toes and wedged all her nails of her other hand right into the area under Lili’s toes. She then allowed Lili’s own reflexes to trap the nails there. Once they were secured under the crease of the toes Sara gripped the top of Lili’s foot, so it could not move laterally and dislodge the fingernails from this area. With her nails embedded firmly under Lili’s toes Sara simply vibrated their points engaging the thin nylon flesh of this very sensitive area. The incarcerated nail tips pulsated deep into the dreadfully ticklish and delicate skin under the toes. Consequently, Lili lifted her head off the bed and screamed with a laughing cackle before slamming her head back down onto the pillow and uttered a flood of ticklish laughter.

Lili: AHHHAAHAHA Not underrrhahaha mhahahay toohohohose hehehe. Gehehet your ha,ha,ha, nahahahils ohohohut of theheehehere oh ha ha ha ha.

Lili was mad at herself for unwittingly trapping Sara’s nails under her ticklish toes and was not able to force them out. Sara’s trick reminded Lili that a talented tickler properly armed with nice nail tipped points can exploit the ticklishness of the crease under her toes and cause her to register terrific and powerful cries of pure laughter.

Sara: So, not under your toes Lili? Is that what you are saying? But you’ve trapped my nails there, so I think you actually want me to tickle under these little toes otherwise you’d uncurl your toes and let my nails go. But you haven’t so I’m forced to shake and worm my tickle nails just at the base of your nylon toes. I mean it’s like your body is saying “yes, tickle under my toes” but your mind is saying “no get your nails out of my toes”. So confusing (evil grin). Oh well I might as well tickle you since my fingernails are already here ha, ha, ha. Tickle, tickle, tickle, Lili under your cute little toes. I think you really love my nails invading your tickly little toes don’t you darling? You’re laughing so hard you must love it. Kitchie, kitchie, coo; feel my nails jiggling under your toes. You can’t move or stop my nails, you just can’t stop my nails. Coochie, coochie, now little toes.

Lili hated and loved Sara’s verbal teasing as it definitely made her more ticklish. Powerless to stop Sara’s nails from tickling the undersides of her toes and Mistress Black’s scratching the wrinkles along her arches Lili wailed in pitiful cries of laughter and thought “damn, these bitches really know how to tickle my feet. I am doomed”. Despite these feelings of desperation, Lili became ever more aroused.

As Sara was tickling Lili’s toes on one foot, Mistress Black joined Sara and began digging her nails into both arches. This was Lili’s nightmare. Two of the most artistic and gifted ticklers she has ever faced tickling her feet at the same time! One Mistress at both arches and her the other playing with her tickly toes was unbearable.

Sara: We have her now my Mistress. She is so helpless to prevent our feet tickles.

Mistress Black: Yes, indeed she is Sara. You are becoming quite an accomplished tickler. No one has struck Lili with such fear of her toes being tickled as you have done! My compliments.

Sara: Why thank you Mistress. It seems Lili can’t stand how you tickle her arches either. I have learned much from observing your talents.

Mistress Black: Yes. Lili is quite a feeble ticklish little thing and thank you for the accolade my dear. Now, I want to try something different. Sara please take your nails away from under Lili’s toes and reposition your foot within striking distance of her clit. When I nod to you stimulate her **** and then stop when I nod again. I intend to tease this little slut to insanity a bit first. When I point to you, I want you to attack her **** with your nylon toes and make her gush with an orgasm the likes of which she has never felt.

Sara: Oh, you are so devious my Mistress. I will do just as you ask.

Mistress Black lightened her tickling touch and she used a stop and start technique that drove Lili insane. Mistress Black first lightly fluttered just her fingertips and not her nails along Lili’s arch. It still tickled a bit, but it was tolerable. She then nodded to Sara to start stimulating Lili’s clit with her nylon toes. The combination of the very light tickle teasing of her nylon arch coupled with Sara’s toe to clit stimulation was giving Lili very intense sexual pleasure. However, just as Lili got close to orgasm Mistress Black instructed Sara to stop playing with Lili’s love box and Mistress Black would begin using her nails to viciously tickle Lili’s arches and soles. Denied an orgasm and having sexually charged nerve endings, Lili exploded into ear-splitting screams of laughter. This tug of war with Lili’s senses and orgasm denial went on for several minutes and the frustration that was building up in Lili was maddening. She never wanted to orgasm so bad in her life. Mistress Black then added another layer to this tickle/orgasm torture.

Mistress Black: Sara dear stop stimulating Lili for a moment. I want you to watch and learn how I go about tickling the armpits. I am going to demonstrate my techniques on Dawn’s underarms because I want Lili to hear her lover scream in ticklish laughter.

Sara: Yes Mistress.

Lying parallel to Dawn’s body Mistress Black reached over and started to gently wiggle one sharp fingernail into the hollow of her armpit. Dawn immediately giggled into her ball gag “mmhhghahaha”.

Mistress Black: Oh, Dawn here has a tickly little pit doesn’t she huh? Do you feel this fingernail lightly fluttering into this armpit of yours? Does it tickle you? I can’t hear you Dawn. Tickle, tickle, tickle. I can see you smiling but not laughing that hard and I want Lili to hear you laugh. Maybe if I use more fingernails and move them a little quicker I can hear how it tickles you. Let’s try that.

Mistress Black then fluttered all four of her fingernails quicker into Dawn’s armpit and the effect was very predictable given Dawn’s level of ticklishness under her arms.

“MMMphahahahahahhhahammha” grunted Dawn in guttural laughter through her gag.

Mistress Black: Hmm, I think you are laughing more. I will remove your ball gag, so we can hear more of your laughter. There we are. Now, tickle, tickle, tickle, Dawn’s little pits. Now that your gag is off we can all hear you laugh. Tell me if the light teasing of my nails is tickling you Dawn. Do they? Do my nails tickle your pits dear? Tell your Mistress.

Dawn: OHHAHAHAHAYEAHAHASSS. Pleehehehese stohahahap, ohohohoho.

Mistress Black’s teasing fingernails walking slowly along the inner crevice of Dawn’s armpit ticked her like crazy. Dawn’s underarms were always a major weak point but an experienced and clever tickler like the Mistress was able to completely break down all her defenses in seconds. Normally, Dawn could be a pretty tough cookie and not give in to a tickler’s demands and taunts like admitting ticklishness. However, she was never tickled by a true professional before she met Mistress Black and her nails teasing and tickling under her arms stripped away any resistance she had.

Mistress Black: Oh, Lili listen to Dawn laugh as I tickle her pits. I think she has such a beautiful and sexy laugh, don’t you? Dawn dear tell me how good I am at tickling your arm pits.

Mistress Black slowed her tickles and was rubbing Dawn’s armpits with her fingertips and not her nails so that Dawn could calm and answer the question. But once she calmed down, Dawn became defiant, parsed her lips tight and said nothing.

Mistress Black: So. You are disobeying me Dawn and won’t answer my question? Very well you will pay for that. Sara, watch this technique because it works really well on Dawn. I’m going to take my thumbnails and place them directly into the hollow of Dawn’s armpits. Then using medium pressure I will vibrate them quickly into her pit holes and at the same time use all my other nails to graze the outsides and top half of her armpits. This will launch her into insane please of ticklish laugher and she will say anything I want her to after that.

Upon this stimulation of Dawn’s armpits in that manner the young woman engaged in furious and apoplectic laughter. As soon as the thumbnails scraped teasingly into the center of her pits Dawn’s eyes expanded like deep blue dishes, and her arms tugged mightily on her bonds trying to close them down to her sides in protection. First, she let out a loud scream of laughter then closed her eyes and opened her mouth as if she were trying to swallow the Grand Canyon. The ticklish sensations were so intense she expelled all the air out of her lungs in seconds and slipped into the dreaded realm of silent laughter.

Mistress Black: Hmm. Very good! Notice Sara that she is in silent laughter and utterly helpless. I am going to hold her here in silent laughter only for a few more seconds. I don’t want her to lose consciousness; yet. Ha, ha, ha.

Sara was looking on and marveled at how masterful Mistress Black was at making Dawn degenerate into silent laughter so quickly after engaging her nails into the armpits. The cruel nails tickled Dawn’s pits for several more seconds as she watched the poor girl writhe in silent laughter struggling to get her breath back. Dawn’s mouth looked like a fish on a beach trying to gulp air. She was becoming lightheaded and on the verge of passing out when finally, the tickling stopped, and she was allowed to calm. Dawn lay on the bed wheezing and coughing.

Mistress Black: Now then Dawn tell me how good I am at tickling your arm pits. Go ahead and say it. If you say it, I won’t tickle them again I promise.

At first Dawn shook her head “no” and was contemplating resisting further but Mistress Black saw much fear in her eyes that told her she did not want to be tickled like that again.

Mistress Black: Come now dear. Tell me how good a tickler I am of your armpits or I will do the exact same thing to you again only this time I will tickle your armpits until you pass out. You don’t want that do you? Look how fast I tickled you into silent laughter and you couldn’t breathe just now. Well, if I tickled you longer you would have become unconscious. So, obey your Mistress and tell me what I want to hear or believe me I will double my efforts and tickle your armpits viciously.

Mistress Black wiggled her fingernails inches from Dawn’s armpits and mocked her in a singing like voice and said “look at my nails Dawn waiting to tickle your armpits again. Here’s my thumbnails going to dig into your pits. So close, so close to kitchie cooing your armpits.

Dawn recoiled immediately in a panic and gritting her teeth she said in a subtle but scared and shaken voice;

Dawn: Oh no. NO. Please don’t tickle my armpits. Okay, okay. Umm, Mistress Black you
did such a great fucking job tickling my armpits. Alright?

Mistress Black: Good girl. See that wasn’t so hard was it? Now, we are going to make your little slut buddy Lili orgasm without permission. Sara, put your lovely nylon foot back up Lili’s **** and work your magic on her clit and I will make her suck on my nylon toes. To ensure she cums long and hard, while your toes are at Lili’s clit you are also going to tickle Dawn in her arm pits at the same time, so Lili can hear her lover’s laughter. That combination will make Lili orgasm in a few brief moments. Lili, you small, weak, and feeble slave suck on my toes while Sara rubs your clit, but don’t you dare orgasm! If you do, we will unleash tickle hell on you and Dawn.

Dawn: No! Wait. You said if I told you how good you tickled my armpits that you wouldn’t tickle them again.

Mistress Black: Oh yes dear. But I won’t be tickling your armpits. No, this time Sara WILL be ha, ha, ha.

With that Mistress Black undid Lili’s ball gag and slipped the toes of one foot into Lili’s mouth. Sara then placed her elegant nylon toes back up Lili’s love canal and resumed petting the clit. She used her brilliant orgasm inducing technique whereby she spread her toes and embraced Lili’s inflamed clit between her big and second toe and then pulsed them back and forth repeatedly. Lili’s clit clasped between Sara’s nylon toes was throbbing like crazy and giving her enormous sexual pleasure. Mistress Black then arched her other foot and placed it directly under Lili’s nose. She slowly wiggled the toes of this foot causing a gentle wafting of her lovely foot odor to pass along Lili’s nose.

Lili: Oh my God my Mistress’s feet smell and taste so good; like roses in the summer breeze. And that toe trick of Sara’s. I adore the way the nylons feel as they move back and forth around my clit. I have never felt such intense sexual stimulation in my life. I can’t cum, but I know I can’t help myself. The feelings are too much to resist.

As instructed Sara hastened Lili’s orgasmic journey and began to tickle Dawn’s underarms with her nails. All she had to do was flutter them gently up and around the hollows of the pits and along the sides to make Dawn laugh and giggle steadily and strongly.

Dawn was thinking: Oh, Jesus not my armpits. Please get your nails out of my armpits, they tickle so bad!

Lili: Oh shit, my Dawn is being tickled. I know how much she hates being tickled but I just love her beautiful laugh. It’s so melodic and strong. Oh, this is too much. All this stimulation I can’t stop from cumming.

The combination of Sara’s expert manipulation of her clit, Mistress Black’s nylon foot beauty and lovely odor, and the sound of her lover’s sexy voiced laughter was all bringing Lili to the brink of a cataclysmic orgasm! Breathing heavily in orgasmic readiness, Lili deeply inhaled the inebriating aroma emanating from the underside of Mistress Black’s toes which moved her closer and closer to orgasmic release.

Mistress Black sensing Lili was about to lose it cruelly teased her and said,

Mistress Black: Don’t you dare cum now you weak fucking bitch! I have not given you permission. If you orgasm now Sara and I will tickle your sorry ass until you cry and pass out. Then, you will wake up to the sound of your lover Dawn being tickled to tears so think about that before your own pleasure; pathetic foot slutty ****!

Dawn tried to encourage Lili, but her pleas were reduced to laughter induced gibberish

Dawn: Oh, hohoho NO! Liheheheli plehehehese dohohon’t cuhahaham. Ahhahahahaha!

Sara was deftly tickling Dawn’s armpits. She carefully mimicked Mistress Black’s effective technique and was making Dawn laugh hard and steady. Lili heard her lover’s laughing cries, and this added an extra layer of erogenous sensations.

Lili also heard the orders of her Mistress not to cum but was absolutely powerless to stop the orgasmic desire bubbling inside her. She had lost all ability to control herself and was at the mercy of the consequences that would follow her disobedience. No threat was too great to stop the intensity of this pleasure train and she was catapulted into the most intense orgasm of her life. Her whole body tensed and stiffened as if it were shocked by bolts of electricity. Her muscled appeared to be in rigor as wave after wave of blissful pleasure coursed through her body. She felt the surges of endorphins crowding out all other sensations and felt only one; euphoria! After the final ripples of these intense feelings died she was able to breathe normally.

Mistress Black: Wow! Now THAT is what I call an orgasm! Your body shook so much I thought for sure you’d break the straps holding you down ha, ha, ha

Sara: Yes, I never saw someone actually pass out from an orgasm. That was trippy.

Lili: Oh, my lord did I pass out?

Sara: Oh yeah. Yeah you did! You were out for like 2 minutes. We checked to see if you were still breathing but yeah you were out like a light ha, ha, ha.

Mistress Black: Well, I hope you enjoyed that sweetie because since you came without permission Sara and I are now going to tickle you beyond anything you have ever felt before. We will tickle you everywhere from your pits to your toes and not stop our brutal assault until we think you’ve had enough. After that, you will watch your lover Dawn be tickled until she passes out. I hope you understand what torture you are about to experience.

Lili shook her head “yes I do Mistress” and was both dreading and relishing the impending tickle onslaught she was going to endure for her and her lover.

To be continued…

So glad you liked the story ticklephehe! Our correspondences have been quite inspirational:)

Ahhhhh musictkls love this story.......missed this somehow...Wow. I bet Lili loves it too!! wink wink:man:

Thanks flash112. Your complementary feedback is very welcomed and yes Lili was very appreciative:)

Thanks so much Nibblerinde! I am so glad you like the story. Hopefully part 2 will be coming soon:) I love verbal teasing and nylons as well so I try to incorporate both in my stories. Thanks for the encouragement.

Yes indeed I have more to cum for sure lol! Hoping to get it up in about a month but Lili will be tickled and teased so sadistically, she will need months of aftercare to recover (evil smile)

So glad you liked the story robinchuncn! Your feedback and encouragement are very much appreciated:) I am working on another one. It is slow going but hope to post it by Turkey day.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back