• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wrestling Gone Wrong! (Part 1)

The_Kev

TMF Master
One day I was hanging out with a large group of friends, we were all bantering and shit talking each other, eventually the subject of Men vs Women in wrestling came up and it was decided that we would all have a battle royal, battle of the sexes wrestling match. We would all try to pin each other, last person standing wins, last gender standing was the champion.

One of us made a cheesy “bell” sound and we all chose an opponent, although it wasn’t against the rules, none of us double teamed and opponent. It was 6 guys and 6 girls.

I got ahold of one of the girls and started trying to pin her to the ground. I was aware of the grunts and groans of the other contestants when, looking over,

I saw Brian knocked to the ground flat on his back, I was sure his opponent was going to go for a pin, but instead she pulled his shirt up over his head. I figured this was some kind of humiliation tactic and returned my focus back to my opponent.

A few seconds later, amidst the grunts and groans I heard I heard one of the guys absolutely SCREAMING “No! No! No!” and then let out a loud shriek!

I looked up. It was Brian! He was still laying on his back but his opponent never pinned him, instead she pulled his shirt up and used it to tie his arms over his head, which also served a blindfold. He was bellowing out laughter and yelling out angry protests! It took me a while to comprehend what was happening, his opponent had his arms restrained above his head, was laying to the side of him and started licking his arm pit!

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing! the poor guy was beside him self cackling and trying to squirm away, but she had him held tight, but without making it an actual pin. The other contestants were too involved in their matches to notice that she was basically just torturing him.

She let out a giggle and stopped licking long enough to sarcastically ask “are you ticklish?” And then right back to licking his helpless armpit, eliciting another round of shrieks and cackles and angry protests that she was cheating.

“There’s no cheating hun, this is a pin fall match i’m just taking my time pinning you” she said, resuming her licking attack on his armpit while casually reaching across his chest and using her hand to work on the other one.

That was his breaking point!

His cackles and angry protests turned into a groan of desperate pleading and babbling explanations that he couldn’t take it!

Me and my opponent had, at this point stopped dead in our tracks and were mesmerized by the cruelty we were witnessing.

He was completely helpless, but she wasn’t pinning him and we hadn’t agreed on any rules allowing submission, and his hands were trapped in any case so he couldn’t even tap out. And so the poor guy had no choice but to lay there with his arms up begging for mercy while his opponent worked over both armpits.

I felt really bad for him. Some of the other contestants ended up losing really close matches, or being pinned by guys or girls smaller than them, causing them a little bit of humiliation, but brian was the only one forced to beg hiss opponent for mercy.

She made him shout humiliating things like “I suck at wresting!” and “Guys suck and girls rule!” In exchange for easing up on his pits a little bit. That was just low!

In the end, she ended up subjecting him to the worst tickle torture he had ever experienced for nearly 20 solid minutes before finally easing up and exclaiming “Okay, I’m ready to pin you now, hold still or I’ll go back to your pits”, everybody else had already won their matches and so it was all on him! The guys shouted, “Brian! Don’t give up, c’mon man, we’re goanna lose!”

But he just nodded to her submissively while weakly groaning out “I can’t take anymore!” as she stood and placed one bare foot on his chest for a 3 count.

He took a long time to recover and even longer to live down the indignity of having to beg and submit to a girl and let his team down just from her ticking his armpits.

We all wondered if we would ever try anything like that again.

To Be Continued!

Thoughts? Requests? Feedback Welcome!

Last edited:
only suggestion i can give you is a spell check here and there, other than that it's good :) i'm liking this as tickle wrestling is one of my major turn ons :p

Are you The Kev I'm thinking of? With the delightful M tickling on writing.com?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back