• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cordelia's new friend.

MasterTT

TMF Regular
Another bad audition, another day of mind numbing vissions and deamons. It just doesnt get better than this. Cordelia Chase walked into her small but nice appartment in LA an fell wereely onto the couch. The TV fliped on by itself and a soda hovered in front of her hand.
"Oh, thank you Dennis. At least I cant say i dont have a friend in the world... well, depends on your world view I guess. I mean seeing as how most of my friends are dead. When you think about that... ewww."
Codie went around turning off the lights and getting ready for bed, finaly settling down phantom dennis (( who for those not farmiliar with her life was Cordelia Chase's phantom room mate)) turned off the TV.
It was 1:47 in the morning when the knocking came.
"Oh god.. I mean I know your a vampire but some of us like to sleep when the moon is out." Cordelia stumbled sleepely to the door wiping her eyes. Cordie new she was bueatiful, but who could imagine how exsquisite she looked in her baby blue nightgown, little bare feet smacking lightly against the carpet as she moved to the door.
"I swear if it was not for the whole working together thing I would never invite you in." As the knocking persisted she put her hand on the doornob. "What ever happened to the stariotype of creatures of the night being silent creepy heirbringers of dea---" It wasent Angel. The man at Cordelia Chase's door that night was exactly 6' tall, wearing a black silk shirt with long sleves, black designer sun glasses even though it was the middle of the night, tight black leather pants, his dark brown hair was not long but it wasent TOO short. He looked like an idea of a perfect man crafted into flesh. His muscels were built fairly large and cut as if made out of stone. You could taste his carisma in the air.
"Im Solletico." His smile was alot like a movie star, his voice driped a slight Italian accent. "But you may call me Sol"
"I am SOOO not inviting you in you know." Cordie snapped shocked at the stranger.
"Thats all right, I wasent asking you too." He smiled that movie star smile.
"So you mean your not a Vam--- an insurance salesman.. cause you know if you are an insurace salseman you have to ask." She stamered with a bueatiful smile of her own.
"Im sure you have plenty of insurance Ms. Chase" He steped directly through the freshold of her appartment proving her suspicians that he wasent a vampire.
"Now wait just a second tall dark and creepy I just sai-"
A wave of a black gloved hand silenced her.
"Dont take offense, I need your help. Im not a bad guy."
"Well your acting awfuly demony, and demony types are ususaly bad guys." she said wraping her hand around her umbreala.
"I promise, I wont hurt you, Im just looking for two witches. I thought you might know them."
"I dont know any witches." Codi did no more than bring the makeshift weapon up to strike her newfound compony when he took a step behind her and with one deft motion removed the umbreal back to its place.
"Now now, I do detest violence. Just call Angel hell explane me to you"
It took a few minutes of convicing but after awhile she sat down with Sol, leaving a message on Angel's machine. His charm was nearly hypnotic. As Denis watched helpless he decided one idea to warn Codelia of her danger.
"Anyway, me and Angelus go back a bit... it was a sad day when I heard that William the Bloody had a chip in his head... It was like watching a vibrent child drained of life."
Ohhh god no!" Cordelia jerked back from something with a frantic movement.
"Ms chase?"
"Im im sorry, its my roomate HAHHHAAAA NOOO not the foot not the foot." The bueatiful actress squeeled falling on the floor. "I swear if you dont let my foot go Im gonna make you listen to Golden Oldies live 24/7"
"Your roomate? A gost" There was something deeply troubling Sol, it was a deep almost evil look in his eyes.
"Y--- Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" a rinkle could be seen in the rib area of cordelias babydoll nightie around the waist and she bounced frainticly on the floor avoiding invisible tickling fingers.
"ENOUGH OF THIS PLAY SPIRIT" His eyes flashed blood red one hand swating out at the place where the gost was, a moment after that the wall harbored a huge dent it was as if Sol could toss the spirit.
"Oh god. Im sorry to be rude" Looked up the red faced bueaty curled into a fetal position. "Im just sooo ticklish, its like worse than torture. Cause like theres all this laughing and people think you like it. Denis means well he just thinks its funny to make me laugh."
At that moment Angel, Wesley and Gun walked in. "No Dennis was trying to warn you... right Sol."
"Angelus. I wasent going to do anything.. you know Im a gentleman."
"Dont call me Angelus... Angelus is dead, my names Angel now... and when she understands Cordie will be willing to help you." Angel smiled a dark smile at his old friend.
"Im glad to see you with a soul again, but remember old Sol was always there for you, soul or not."
Cordie had regained her composure. "Ohhh that is such a pain, all you deamon boys get to be ten millon years old and not look a day over 30. Directors must just love you, they never say to you 'look younger' or 'REMEMBER YOUR LINES FOR A CHANGE MS. CHASE' I mean... not that they would say that to me either. So just what kind of deamon are you?"
Angel looked with a serious gaze... "He is the last of a line.. the only living Vellicator. He can help Will and Annya... he helps with pain."
Sol bowed slightly and flashed his smile. "Yes maam the worlds most charming deamon."
"No doubt" Cordelia smiled back a flirty little smile. "So how can I help."
"I need strength to help your friends." He looked more serious now. "Angel drinks blood, I drink something else."
"EWWW that is soo not gonna happen. I mean maybe after dinner and movie but do I look like that cheep a date, Ill have you know I was the hands in the dishwash comercial MR MAN."
Angel couldent help but laugh a bit even though he got the evil eye from Cordelia and Sol.
"no no no.. havent you heard of a Vellicator?" Asked Sol with a curious look.
Angel grinned. "He cant say it, he thinks its too corney."
"Im a ... the kind of deamon I am is ..." He looked for the first time shaken, then Wesley blurted it out. "Your a tickle monster." Wesley laughed at the silly sound untill he saw Sol face to face with glowing red eyes. "NEVER EVER EVER CALL ME THAT." "o--- ok" There was even a twinge of fear, the Vellicator could do more than tickle and an angry Vellicator would not be someone even a vampire would want to mess with.
Cordelia vissibly shudered as Sol went on to explane. "I am the everlasting master of tickling and teasing torture... I am not some childhood monster. As a male Vellicator I only have that effect on women... so manny say I am the gentle sex's greatest nightmare. There are some, like the Witch, who have a diferent kind of reaction. I gain strength from the laughter, and the squirming, and the begging all of it... I need strength and you are the only woman who has a link to the powers that be in your head your strength funnled into me will be unbelivable."
Cordelia backed away. "No, guys dont ask me to do that... ask me to date a Gorlug deamon... ask me to shave my head bald... well ok not balled but a nice short Charlize Theron hiarcut... just not this."
Angel shook his head. "I hate the way he does this, but... ok Sol ease her mind."
Sol steped within an inch of Cordie's gorgeous body his muscular form pressing against her. "May I, ease your mind? I wont tickle you yet"
"Ok... but if I see one tickly finger you better bet vission girl is gonna be mad."
"Fair enough" Whith that Sol picked up Cordelia's body as if she were waitless kissing her passionatly. After only a second of strughling her body went mostly limp, she had the look of somone who had WAY to much fun fun with a joint. "now will you help me?"
"ok" she said with a huge smile and moving her hands drunkenly "you can do a little of your tickling thing... but be eassy with me.. im soft.... or something."
Slowly Soll pealed off one of his black gloves laying Cordie gently on her bed. "this is why i cant usualy touch people" As soon as he touched her tinny bare foot the reaction to any female human skin with his own was the same. Cordelia pulled her foot away quickly
"Bad boy, it tickles" "Its suposed to tickle"
With that he pulled one hand above her head with the still gloved one and his bare hand touched her underarm. NOOOO AHAHAHA No Not there... please, please... Cordie will be a good girl, not there!!!!" The bueaty squeeled bucking on her bed like a brama bull. PLLEEEASSSEEE ANGEL HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" the greater squeel came when a singele diget found its way to her bellybutton.
"I can't" Said Angel looking away, keeping the others from seeing Cordelia's torture. "Hes the only one who can save the world."
To finish those fingers found the side of her neck and ears stimulating every nerve, the reaction was amazing, she jerked and squeeled but her voice took on a deeper texture her voice breathy.. "Not there... tickles to much... too much" she could feel where his fingers were going and her eyes opend wide. "Not INSIDE THE EAR"
Once his fingertip entered his ear, it was a combination of sensations like a feather and blowing into her ear stimulating the nerves mercylessly.
"Illl do ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGG Ill be your slaveeeee. not the ear not the ear."
Finaly he sliped a glove back on and hugged the brunet. "ok ok, its done."
Cordelia trembled from the tickling, and perhaps something else too curled up. "thanks.. hope it was good for you" she teased compleatly exausted.
Sols eyes glowed as he kissed her soft cheek. "It was my pleasure.. Angel I must go its always good to see you old friend." They hugged like old college chums. "Always brother. Im counting on you."
As he waled out the door he heard one last comment...
"I really cant stand being tickled... but CALL ME" Called cordelia looking like a little girl having pulled on socks to defend tender feet.

Now A One Way Ticket To Sunnydale?

very nice story!

Attachments

• Chloe Decker Part I.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 133
  • Chloe Decker Part II.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 191
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back