• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christine's Kidnapping - Part 8 (The Ending. MM/F Sexual/Nudity)

xX Yuna Xx

TMF Expert
( Part 7 )

As her captors work on a few things around her, Christine lays blindfolded and tightly strapped to the device catching her breath from the recent tickle torture. “I need to escape.. no one is coming for me.. I cant take any more...” she thinks to herself, knowing she will be kept locked away by her two captors for as long as they can.

Christine lifts her head slightly, speaking out softly still catching her breath. “Jake.. I need water.. please..” Jake turns and smile at her, knowing she needs to keep hydrated during the tickling as he leaves the room to get her some water. She hears the door close as Jake leaves her alone with Ryan. “I said no to Jake because I couldn’t tell him I had a crush on you...” she speaks softly, knowing Ryan can hear her. Ryan turns his head to look over at the blonde, hearing her confession as he steps closer as she continues. “...Jake wants me all to himself.. But I wanted you..” Ryan blushes slightly as he kneels down and leans closer to her face. “Oh really..?” He questions, leaning over her almost nose to nose. She nods slowly and bites her lip. “Yes.. I’ve been loving this when I feel your touch… so gentle and loving.. so-” she gets cut off suddenly, feeling Ryan kiss her lips as she smiles, closing her eyes slowly behind the blindfold. Their quick kiss is interrupted by the sound of approaching footsteps from Jake getting closer to the door. “Meet me alone tonight. I want to be with you, not him!” she quickly whispers to him before he moves back to where he was when Jake left. Jake enters the room with a glass of water and straw, bring it to the helpless blonde as he lets her take a few sips from it. The blonde suddenly gasps and giggles, alerting Ryan as he turns his head to see Jake teasing and gently flicking the blonde’s exposed nipples. He feels a slight burst of jealousy as he turns around and steps closer. “So Jake, I think its time for our little tickle slave to get some sleep. I’m a little tired too.” Jake looks over at him and nods. “Hmm.. I guess you’re right. Time for bed little slave.”

Both captors start unstrapping the blonde’s arms from the table, keeping a hold of her wrists before wrapping two leather cuffs around each one. Ryan moves down to her legs, unstrapping them from the device but holds them still while Jake secures two leather ankle cuffs to her. They pick her up off the table allowing her to stand as they cuff her arms behind her back, ankles together and keeping her blindfolded. Jake picks Christine up, throwing her over his shoulder as they exit the basement, making their way to her bedroom. Ryan follows behind, watching the blindfolded beauty over Jake’s shoulder, reaching out a hand to gently caress her cheek. She blushes slightly and smiles, making a kiss gesture with her soft lips towards him. They enter the bedroom as the blonde is thrown down onto the bed, prompting Ryan to climb onto the bed to uncuff her before straddling her waist, removing her blindfold and pinning her arms up over head. Christine smiles up at Ryan, biting her lip as she feels Jake uncuffing her ankles, pulling her legs to the two corners of the bed and tying them tightly. Ryan grabs the blonde’s wrists, stretching them out the same way, leaving her tied spread eagle on the bed. With Jake busy securing her ankles to the bed, Ryan leans down to quickly kiss her, while reaching up with his hands and teasingly tickling her bare smooth underarms, forcing her to giggle into his mouth as she wiggles her feet, alerting Jake to what is happening. Ryan smiles down at the blushing blonde and says ‘Goodnight’ before climbing off the bed and leaving the room. Jake glares at Christine as she avoids eye contact, prompting Jake to ask “What was that..?” Christine shrugs her shoulders but stays quiet, knowing he is slightly jealous. Jake walks to her tied ankles and lowers both hands onto her little arches, starting to slowly spider tickle along the smooth soft skin. Her eyes widen as she bursts with giggles, shaking her head as Jake asks again. “Tell me what that was Christine..” Christine shakes her head and wiggles her feet, trying to make it seem like she doesn't want to tell him, knowing she is being interrogated. She giggles and squeals. “Hehehe Ok ok! I’ll tell yooouu!” as the fingers on both her little feet continue. “Well.. I’m listening..” Jake teases back at her, still tickling her soft arches. “Ah! Hehehe Ryan has developed a-hehehehe small crush on me! But I-hehehe only want you!” she replies between giggles. Jake stops tickling as he is surprised by her words, moving up the side of the bed before claiming onto it and laying next to her. “You..want me...? After everything I’ve done to you?” he questions. Christine smiles up at him and nods slowly, biting her lip seductively. “Well.. Now I see how much fun you can be.. and how caring you are to go through all this just because of me.. When you were tickling me and using the wand on me.. I felt a rush of excitement.. but then Ryan started and I got distracted again… Ryan wants me to himself.. he’s jealous of our history.. Don't let him take me..” she replies softly, trying to sound scared and nervous. Jake growls softly and shakes his head. “I won’t let him take you. You are staying here with me. Get some sleep and we will fix this tomorrow” he says before climbing off the bed and leaving the room.

Christine lays on the bed, naked and tied spread eagle, smiling to herself as she has both guys exactly where she wants them. She has always been a good tease, able to seduce guys into getting her own way. After slowly falling asleep for a few hours, Christine is woken by a strange but nice feeling down at her feet. She looks down to see Ryan gently licking and sucking on her little toes, caressing them with his tongue as he smiles up at her. She bites her lip and lays her head back, closing her eyes as she enjoys the calming sensations. After a few minutes of lavishing the blonde’s adorable little toes, Ryan stands up and starts to untie her from the bed, helping her off the bed as she quickly puts on a short light pink night dress. Thinking they need to leave quickly, Ryan and Christine quietly leave the room and walk down the stairs into an open hall.

Walking towards the front door they suddenly stop, hearing a voice behind them as they turn around. “Well well well..” Jake says calmly, glaring at Ryan. “I thought you were my best friend, you wanted to help me with this whole idea!” yells Jake, clearly angry and disappointed with his best friend. Ryan growls, glaring back at him “This has gone too far! You are only doing this for yourself!” he snaps back. While the two guys argue, Christine silently steps back towards the front door, trying not to draw attention to herself. Jake steps closer to Ryan “She told me you were going to take her tonight.. she begged me to protect her.” Ryan looks confused, thinking back when she told him she wants to be with him instead of Jake. “What..? She told me you didn’t care about me, you only wanted her...” Ryan replies with confused tone in his voice. Jake tilts his head, now also confused as they both turn to look at the blonde. Christine stands in the open doorway with the front door key she had grabbed from the wall hook. “Sorry boys.. its been really fun playing with you both but I think its time for me to go home...” Jake and Ryan realize they have both been tricked by their captive as they suddenly rush towards the door. Christine equally as quick, slams the door closed, quickly locking it with the key as she turns to run to the nearby road.

Christine runs for her freedom, able to see the road through a few trees as her captors eventually get the front door open and chase after her. The blonde finally reaches the door as she waves at an approaching pickup truck that slows down and stops in front of her. She opens the door and quickly climbs in, closing the door as the driver slowly starts to drive away. Christine looks back as Jake and Ryan finally make it to the road, too late to catch the blonde as they watch her and the truck drive away. Christine teasingly waves at her captors with big smile, before sitting down as she relaxes in the passenger seat. “Thanks for the lift..” she says to the male driver. He smiles and nods back to the blonde, noticing her small night dress before his eyes creep down to her little bare feet and toes, so soft, smooth and delicate looking, smiling wider as he turns to look back at the road. “Anytime beautiful..” Christine’s smile fades, noticing him looking at her bare feet with a smile as she squirms slightly in her seat, moving away as far as the door would let her.

Last minute thoughts run through her head….will this random truck driver help me?...was he really looking at my bare feet with a wide grin?...was I really safer with Jake and Ryan….?

The End..

(Thank you for reading and voting on all the parts! I've had fun waiting to see what everyone voted to happen next. I thought giving the readers a choice of how it played out would be a fun little idea. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I have!)

I'm not sure if I've made a comment on any of the other parts of this and I just wanted to say I thought it was an excellent series. I really enjoyed it and hope you write more.

Great Story, Thank you.

Glad you enjoyed Luke, thanks for reading! :)

I'm not sure if I've made a comment on any of the other parts of this and I just wanted to say I thought it was an excellent series. I really enjoyed it and hope you write more.

Hehe Thank you Dave! I will be writing more, I have other ideas and different scenes to try out in the future :)

Yuna is one of my favorite writers here. Sadly I no longer see her in the chat room.

Nice work :)

Thank you Desdemona! :D

Yuna is one of my favorite writers here. Sadly I no longer see her in the chat room.

Aww thank you :p Sorry I havent been in the chat much recently, got a little busy and distracted. I'll try to get on to chat more

Yuna
will be there a revenge?
that would be amazing :lover:

Well.. a few days ago I was thinking of doing a little revenge story lol Could be a fun little switch up

I just adore your work. Maybe Christine can get herself caught in another ticklish situation.

OMG Yuna, this series was totally amazing!! I can’t believe I’m just finding this now, but I’m glad I did!!
Thank you for writing it!! I look forward to more of Christine’s very ticklish adventures

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back