• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Part One:- College Sex Education Volunteer...FF/M

panthersrus

This is my first story after visiting the forums and looking at all the wonderful creations. Please be kind!

Its the tale of a young man who volunteers to demonstrate sexual behaviors in front of a college class (all fictional characters are 18+). Desperate for money her realizes he will be showing his body to a bunch of students, but what he didn't realize that during the demonstrations, his secret will be revealed.

Part One (F/M) – Minimal tickling but I did my best to create an exciting buildup

When the education ministry released new and controversial guidelines for sex education in colleges, I was intrigued and a little desperate for money, so I volunteered. Little did I know what it would lead to.

So some background. The guidelines now allowed and even encouraged practical demonstrations of sexual acts that the students could witness. To be honest, I was nervous about appearing naked in front of so many young people even though they were all old enough to have seen things worse than surely what I would need to show them.

Day one I arrived at the community college and was struck by the students. They were pretty rowdy and disobedient, the teachers couldn’t really control them and for these advanced sex education classes the students were split into groups of males and females. Being a male, I assumed I would probably need to help demonstrate to the males how the body worked during sexual activity, so imagine my shock when I entered a classroom full of girls not older than 18 and each of them clearly excited for what was about to happen.

The teacher introduced me to the class and after announcing what I would be doing, many of the girls began to cat whistle and lean forward in there seats. I’m not a bad looking guy and stayed in shape through my 30s.

“Mr Watts will now take off his shirt and trousers” the teacher said matter of factly.

Blushing and with my heart pounding I slipped off my shirt and pulled down my trousers. This left me standing in front of about 25 students and their teacher in only my underwear.
“As you can see, muscle growth continues into adult hood long after the teenage years” the teacher said (she was also a female) and definitely took a good look when she thought I didn’t notice along with the students.

“Please turn around, Mr Watts” said the teacher. I did and indeed could then feel 25 sets of eyes on my bum. Unknown to me, during the act of pulling down my trousers my underwear had slipped down and the top of my bum was showing, this caused some cat whistles but I didn’t realize this until one of the students announced “nice crack, Mr Watts!” and they all started laughing.

“Calm down, girls” said the teacher. And then to me, “please turn back around”.

The bulge in my pants was the next thing to grab the attention of the students (excuse the pun). I didn’t really expect it but I was getting turned on, but from the perspective of the lesson, this was useful because the next time the teacher asked me was “okay, now lets see the sex organ of our volunteer” and the class erupted into cat whistles and cheers.

I noticed some of the girls weren’t really cat whistling but sitting quietly and intently and at this point I noticed to my horror that I knew of the girls! Betsy was a girl who I had babysitted about five years later and I knew she had a crush on me because one night she asked to see me naked, I obviously refused but now was her chance. She sat entranced with a nervous grin and a red face, I tried not to look at her as I gripped the waste band of my underwear and slid them down slowly.

The first things the students saw was the hair and they gasped and then the bottom of my shaft pointing downwords and thick, as soon as the wasteband goes past the tip of my cock it would shoot up for everyone to look at.

“Okay, you can stop their for a moment” said the teacher. Still, half my shaft was on show and it was straining for release. I was also conscious of the fact that about half of my bum was showing but no one could see for the moment.

“As you can see ladies, hair growth is substantial for both men and women, but more so in men” and then to my horror, “who would like to feel the hair?”

Six hands shot up, the roudiest of the girls. “Err, wait a second..” I interjected “…no one said anything about touching…”

“Read the small print, dear” said the teacher. Indeed, I was desperate for the money and hadn’t read the fine print. I also had a problem that would become a big factor later on, I was beginning to feel the urge to pee.

“Can I use the bathroom first?” I asked, which inexplicably lead to more giggles from the students.
“Why?” asked the teacher.
“I need to pee” I said.
“It’s okay, we won’t be long, please remain still” said the teacher. Then, she selected one of the students and indeed it was an attractive but clearly disruptive young lady who I remember the students called Chelle (short for Michelle, I thought).

She walked confidently over to me, her eyes locked on my half exposed genitalia.
“Okay, feel the hair and you’ll notice it’s a little rougher than the hair on a persons head”.

She seemed to hesitate for a moment, but sure enough I felt her finger tips gently stroke the hair above my shaft. I jolted and this caused my giggles.
“Wow, miss, I’ve never done this before” Chelle said, but I don’t think I believed her. It felt very awkward and I couldn’t stop fidgeting. I had never been touched like that; it was light, playful and random. It tickled.

“Okay” I said, “please ask her to stop, I really need to pee now” the urge was being compounded by the examination but I really wanted her to stop because it tickled more and more I really, absolutely didn’t want they girls to know I was ticklish.

As soon as I said “pee” Chelle retreated her hand.

“Eww, not on me!” she said, mockingly and the girls laughed with her. Remember Betsy? Again, I didn’t know this at the time, but this girl was so close to cumming just watching me go through this she ended up needing to change her own underwear before going home that day.
“Okay, now, please turn around” said the teacher.

“But I need to pee and the girls will see my bum” I pleaded.
“We have a request from one of the students, and since this is an open and scientific class we will honour reasonable requests” she said.
“A request to see my bum?” I asked shocked.
“Yes, from Miss Philips”

Betsy.
I looked at Betsy, her face was very red and she was sitting strange. I could only see one hand resting on her desk and the knuckles were white.
“Betsy, please, I need to go to the bathroom” I said, “when I walk out I’ll turn around and you can see my bum”.
She shook her head quickly and shyly.

I was exasperated and found myself shifting my legs closer together to try and stop the urge.
“Mr Watts, please turn around”.

Resigned, I did. And my god the place erupted in claps, cheers and cat calls. At least 80% of my bum was exposed.

“Can I touch it, miss?” said Chelle.
“No!” I interjected sharply.
“May I remind you, Mr Watts that you signed a comprehensive contract allowing for any reasonable requests” said the teacher shaprly.
“Michelle, you can but only gently”.

I felt the finger tips just above my crack and then they moved down. I jolted and squirmed.
“Why are you moving, Mr Watts? Please hold still”.
I gritted my teeth. I couldn’t believe what was happening, I couldn’t stand the light featherly touch and I couldn’t stop myself from moving, it tickled so badly.
I can’t smile. I can’t laugh.. I can’t tell them my bum is ticklish I thought to myself as I sweated and shut my eyes to resist showing any signs that I wanted to laugh.
“Okay…p-please…t-tell her to s-s-stop now” I said.

Chelle had a big grin on her face, she knew what she was doing.#
“Very well, Michelle, please return to your seat” said the teacher to my immence relief.
As she did I turned back around and as she sat down she whispered to something to her friends, I imagined it was something like “he’s ticklish on his butt, let’s find a way to get him…”.
Betsy raised her hand.

“Yes, Betsy?”
“Why is Mr Watts thing so big now?” she asked innocently. I looked down and although it was still constrained in my underwear it had grown to its maximum size and was uncomfortably pointing downwards.

“This is what happens during sexual arousal” said the teacher, “it would appear that touching of the posterior has caused this reaction in Mr Watts”.
“Wait a second…” I objected.
“Mr Watts, please show the class your erect penis”.

The world shrank and my heart pounded in my ears, but I was at least expecting this.
“Okay, but no one is touching it” I said in my most forceful tone.
The teacher simply looked on expectedly as I complied.

I pulled my underwear down and my cock sprang up to literally point at the heads of the students sitting in the front row. Everyone gasped and even the teacher looked taken aback.
“O-okay, class. Here was have a fully erect penis, maybe 7 inches?” said the teacher.

“Is that enough?” I asked annoyed, I felt humiliated and I was minutes away from spraying all over the classroom floor.
“Not quite yet” said the teacher.

A friend of Chelles spoke up, “I heard when it’s like that, boys do things to make it go back down again”.
The teacher smiled, “yes, very good Donna. We call this masturbation, Mr Watts, do you masturbate?”.
Through clenched jaws I replied, “everyone does”.

I could see what was coming (excuse the pun) but I didn’t realize it would be as terrible as what happened next.

“Mr Watts, please demonstrate masturbation for the students”.
“Ah!” I said confidently, “no way am I going to cum in front of your class”. I was sure of my self control, after all, could wank for hours without a result if I really wanted to.
“Be that as it may, a demonstration of the technique will be useful, please begin”.

No harm, really, they had already seen everything and they sure as hell weren’t going to watch my orgasm in front of them. So I began to move my hand lazily up and down my shaft.
Some of the girls were muttering to each other. Laughing, pointing and whispering. The whispers eventually reached Betsy who listened and couldn’t resist a big smile appearing on her innocent features.

Oh no, not her.
“Miss” Betsy said raising her hand, “I have an idea”

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back