• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bandit hits again in PA-bandit's personal satisfaction job

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
After the robbery of the two lifeguard sisters, the bandit returned to his motel hideout to think. He hadnt gotten very much from that robbery. Now, he thought, he would pull a job for the satisfaction of victimizing the specific personalities of the victims involved. Through the years as he had watched TV, he had always been irritated by the artifical, chatty women on the Home Shopping Networks. With his location being not far from shopping network QVC, he decided to stake out the station and choose one or more victims who were hostesses on the network. One late night, he saw attractive blonde host Kim Parrish and brunette straight haired beauty Lisa Mason leaving in the same car. As it turned out, they had driven to work together that day, and with their families out of town, planned to return to Kim's house in the Philly suburbs for a "girls night" The women pulled the car into the garage, and upon exiting the car and walking towards the door to enter the house, the 30 something brunette and the vivacious blonde were confronted from behind by the bandit, as he produced his gun to their backs: "Okay, ladies hold it right there, this is a stickup, do as I say and you wont get hurt" Kim's eyes widened with fear: "I have money in my purse, please dont hurt us" "C'mon cutiepies, into the house" he said The women went into the house and put their hands up:"You can have all the money I've got on me, please dont hurt anyone" Lisa said with fear in her eyes. "Okay, Ladies, purses to the ground, Jewelry over to me, shoes and stockings off and for starters, lie face down on the ground" Kim and Lisa threw their purses on the ground, and then surrendered the ample amount of jewelry they had, then removed their shoes and stockings and lay face down, the soles of their soft feet up facing the bandit. After a minute he said: "Okay, up into the bedroom, C'mon" "Please dont do this, please dont sexually assault us" Kim begged. "C'mon, up and do it" The women got up off the floor and went to the bedroom, hands up, where there was a king sized bed: "Okay, clothes off to your undies, down on the bed" "No, please" Kim begged. "Do it blondie, I dont want to have to hurt you" Kim and Lisa stripped to their underwear and lied down on the bed. Then, the bandit tied their hands and feet to the bedposts. "What are you going to do to us?" Kim said. The bandit said nothing, his answer was to begin the tickle on Kim's neck, and the giggles began: Hehehehehehehe! No! Next, the bandit moved his tickle down Kim's body, getting her on her sides, ribs, belly, and underarms as she began to buck and squeal: Hehehehehehehehehe! No! No! she said. Next, the bandit tickled Kim on her thighs and the inside of her legs, as the laughter continued: Hehehehehehehe! No! Finally, the soles of Kim's baby soft feet. Having victimized the beautiful but calloused feet lifegaurds, it was a treat to see a woman with very soft soles again. The bandit picked up Kim's foot, smelled it, kissed it, sucked on her toes, then began the tickle with his fingers, causing wildly wiggling toes and girlish squealing giggles: Heheheheehehehehehe! No! No! No! Please! Hehehehehehe! She begged through giggles. Next came his insturment job, first ice, which cause hysterical giggles and violent convulsing of Kim's toes, then a feather, and finally the electric toothbrush, which caused hysterical pleading laughter from the attractive hostess as tears were in her eyes from laughing: Hehehehehehehehehe! No! No! Please no more! I give up! Heehehehehehhe! she pleaded as her toes wiggled and flexed violently. Next came the strikingly beautiful Ms Mason , and the bandit commenced his tickle on her neck as she began to wiggle around: Hehehehehe! No! Then, the bandit moved down, tickling the dark haired beauty on her sides and ribs, which caused her to squirm some more: Hehehehehehehe! No! Next came the belly and then the insides of her thighs, as he tickled and the beauty wriggled some more: Hehehehehehe! No! Finally, the soles of her soft feet, like he had done to her co-worker, the bandit picked up Ms Mason's foot and smelled it, then put her toes to his mouth. Next, he commenced the tickle on the soles of her soft feet, which caused her to quickly flex her toes and the girlish giggles to begin: Hehehehehehehehehe! My feet are very ticklish! No! hehehehehehe! she pleaded through giggles. Then he began the instruments. The feather didnt seem to have too much of an effect, as Lisa wiggled her toes only slightly. The bandit next tried the ice, which caused the beauty to flex her toes very hard and the girlish squeals to begin in earnest again: Hehehehehehehehe! No! That That tickles! Please No! hehehehehehe!Finally, he introduced the electric toothbrush to Ms Mason's baby soft soles. Her whole body jerked from violent reaction when he did it, he had to hold her feet as best he could because her extremely ticklish feet were jerking so much from the torture. Her toes flexed, pointed and wiggled wildly, as she filled the room with hysterical pleading loud girlish giggles and laughter, the victim begging her attacker to stop his torturous tickling: Heheheheheheheheheehe! No! No! Please no more! Heheheheheheehehe! I, I, I give up! No please no! hehehehehehe! the beauty pleaded through giggles. Next he untied his victims, and said:"Do you have ladders?" "Yes,I do" Kim said. "Okay, get them" She got the two ladders: "Okay, climb up them and stand there" The victims did and then he said:"Get down, up to the wall, hands up and face the wall" The women did as they were told, and went to the wall, hands in the air, and faced it. He then began to fondle the lovely Ms Parrish's breasts through her bra, as she squirmed around. Next, he moved to Ms Mason, fondling and tickling her breasts through the bra as she tried to hold still: "Okay, hot hostesses, stand still and dont move for a while, so I can leave. You ladies are so hot, it's too bad you have to be so chatty and gabby on that shopping network you work on. You must get paid well, because I've got several hundred dollars here plus some nice jewelry. See ya around. With that the bandit left and the Philly area suburb police came again. This was the bandit's third heist, and especially WPVI, who's anchors of course were earlier victims of this robber, upped the reward as an incentive to catch this fetish loving bandit. Would he leave the Philly area to avoid the media attention, 2 holdups involving five women there, plus the holdups in not far away Lancaster and Maryland. What would happen next? Stay tuned.

The end

I like it. But what if the bandit came across a potential victim who wasn't so easily submitted to be stripped down and tied up?

I see your point, and maybe I could have him struggle with some of his victims. Think of the weapon though, these women have guns pointed at them. What choice do they have, to either submit of risk being injured or worse. Thats why the gun. I may incoporate some new twist into my stories. Iam glad you like what I've written so far. As always, stay tuned.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back