• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklish

sockfetish

my sister comes home. she takes off her boots and lies on the couch.
a few minutes later she dead asleep. its my time to moove in. i grab
some rope and head toward the couch. i tie her ankles together then her arms. i take out my tickle bag from under my bed. its supplied with feathers electric tooth brushes hair brushes and a paint brush.
i approach my sisters lovely feet covered in her white socks. i take my finger and stroke it up and down the arch of her foot. her toe wiggle a little. i took the tip of my nail and press firmly but deeply on her foot and stroked it up and down. no reachtion. i take all five of my fingers and stroke them up and down and she jumps up laughing. she asks "what are you doing to me let me go please" i tell her "no i just cant it will be braking the rules" she says "rules what rules" i say "THE RULES OF TICKLING" her eyes are lightend up with terror. she says "TTTT.......TICKLING? i say "yes thats right im going to tickle you all over starting with your lovley feet. i bend down and start stroking my fingers all over he sock covered feet. she says "please AHAHAHAHAHA I CAN AHAHAHAHAHA TAKE IT AHAHAHAHAHA MY FEET HAHAHAHAHAHA ARE TOO AHAHAHA TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. i slowly remove her socks reavealing he lovely bare feet. i pick up a feather and stroke it up and down and in between her toes. HAHAHAHAHAH NO PLEASE NOT THE FEATHER ANY THING BUT THAT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. then i pick up the eleactric tooth brush and turn it on putting it against my sisters feet . no hahahahahahaha oh god please hahahahahahaha sto i cant take it hahahahahaha oh please please. ok ill stop.......tickling your feet.
i moove up to her upper body i pull up her tight blue sweater. oh what marvules breast u have i wounder if there ticklish. i unstrap her bra and stlow run my fingers all over her breast. oohhoohhh hahahahahahahaha not my breast please there so ticklish ahahahahah i cant take it. i tak all my ten fingers and run them up and down her ribs digging deep into her skin. ahahahahahahaha stop tickling me no no not my ribs hahahahahahahahaha. then i pick up a feather and tickle her armpits. tickl tickle tickle my my what a ticklish sister i have. ahahahahahahahaha stop this is to much. i pull down her pants and lift up her legs and start tickling her thigh. ahahahahahahahaha stop it stop it no more no more ahahahahahaha. she passes out i let her rest for now........

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back