• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interracial tickling

player 0

TMF Expert
Hi guys,

i'm looking for a story that has heavy interracial tones, specifically i'm looking for a story in where a small Asian girl is dominated by bigger, stronger women of other ethnic groups, mainly white women.

I'm mainly interested in something that has some politically incorrect racial undertones too if you know what i mean.

*sucks in breath through teeth, uncomfortable mmm*

Don’t think there are going to be too many options regarding those specific interests.

Player 0, if you find any of these stories, artworks, videos, etc., let me know. I like the same sort of scenario. I started a similar thread on Tickling Discussions section awhile back, and it led to a heck of a discussion on the topic.

#notashamed

Actually now that this thread has been bumped

Check out The Women of Washington DC, I think that particular series has some of the themes you want

Check out The Women of Washington DC, I think that particular series has some of the themes you want

Actually, it doesn't. The first story happened to "star" an Asian-American character, but it wasn't meant to be interracial domination so much as politically incorrect towards Millennial women. I wasn't going for racial at all. Player0 and I have discussed this already though. I don't mean to be rude by making this post.

Actually, it doesn't. The first story happened to "star" an Asian-American character, but it wasn't meant to be interracial domination so much as politically incorrect towards Millennial women. I wasn't going for racial at all. Player0 and I have discussed this already though. I don't mean to be rude by making this post.

That’s why I prefaced my post with “I THINK” I wasn’t too sure, but thanks for the info Angra.

Player 0, if you find any of these stories, artworks, videos, etc., let me know. I like the same sort of scenario. I started a similar thread on Tickling Discussions section awhile back, and it led to a heck of a discussion on the topic.

#notashamed

I actually wrote a story like this myself, called Enslaved by the Lesbian Vampire Cougars, but that is more supernatural in tone, i'm curious to see others' take on the subject.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back