• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Costs of Doing Business pt 2 (F/F, sexual)

Serhazat

TMF Regular
A followup to the previous one.

----------

The ground shook with each step the two ettins took as they entered the clearing. The clearing hadn’t been there last week. It had been created when a large dragon, the loser of a titanic struggle against one of its kin that had been raging above the forest, had come crashing down to earth with enough force to create a blast of wind and rubble when it slammed into the ground that had uprooted or broken a number of trees in the area. The twin headed giants licked their chops at the sight of the dragon’s carcass still lying in the middle of the crater. Despite standing over 20 feet tall each, they were dwarfed by the sheer size of the dead monster. The meat from this would feed them for weeks to come.

The ettins barely had time to react as the silver knight burst out from the cover of the undergrowth. The first of the two giants only just managed to turn around before it felt a battle axe smash into its leg to crush its knee. The beast toppled over onto its side, exposing its heads as easy targets for the knight. A pair of boulder sized heads rolled across the ground after the axe rose and fell.

The second of the two giants took advantage of its brother’s misfortune to launch a counterattack. A moss-covered boulder was pried from the ground and thrown to crush the bothersome human attacking them. The knight barely managed to scramble out of the way, but the head of the axe they were wielding was clipped. Rather than wrench it out of the knight’s hand like the ettin was expecting, a screeching sound filled the air as the metal bent in between where the knight was gripping the handle and where the boulder had struck it.

What little passed for brains in the giant’s heads only had a couple moments to process the implications of what it’d just seen. A platemail cannonball launched itself across the field to barrel into its chest with enough force to knock the monster off its feet. One head was killed when the hilt of the battle axe was slammed through its eye up to its brain. As the giant tumbled backwards, its one surviving head could only watch helplessly as the knight launched itself off of it into a jump straight up. It couldn’t move its hands in front of its face in time to protect itself from a pair of platemail clad feet landing to crush in its skull at the same time its back hit the ground.

The young, golden haired knight took off her helmet and gauntlets to wipe the sweat from her brow. She looked across the field at her prize, the dragon’s carcass. She’d received reports about it a couple days ago and rushed over as fast as she could. It seemed like she was in luck, it was still largely intact. Now all she had to do was continue to keep the area clear while waiting for the wagon teams to catch up so they could begin hauling it back to the city.

-----

“You can’t do it?” Clarice asked. The annoyed blacksmith sitting on the chair in front of her harrumphed.

“No, I can do it. I said that this forge can’t,” Diana explained. She waved at hand at the surrounding room. “Does this look like a facility equipped to work with dragon scales to you? I don’t got a furnace that can get hot enough to make them pliable, nor the tools that could withstand the heat to let me do the job even if I did.” She poked the bag filled with dragon scales lying on the table beside them. “These things are renowned for their hardness for a reason. You can’t go expecting me to integrate them into your sword when I reforge it without special equipment.”

‘I guess it’s true that “modest” would be the polite way to describe this place,’ Clarice thought as she glanced around the room. In total it was barely bigger than her living room and came across as quite a bit smaller thanks to every available bit of space being crammed with the blacksmith’s equipment. In between the furnace, workshop desks, anvil, tool racks, water barrel, and other associated furnishings that were needed for the job, it was a miracle of efficient use of space that her friend had managed to fit a pair of sturdy pine chairs for clients to sit on in here and still leave sufficient room to walk between everything. It wouldn’t surprise her if some of the equipment had been bought for its size rather than its quality or capabilities.

“So, should I go somewhere else or…” the lithe golden-haired knight began.

“No, I’ll do it,” Diana interrupted her. “Got some favors from some old friends over at the capitol I can call in. I know for a fact that they got what I need to work with these. Just gotta needle them a little to remind them that they owe me.”

“Thank goodness.” Clarice sighed with relief. She began to stand up. “Thanks, Diana. I’ll come pick it up when you’re done.”

“Hold your horses. I never said I’d do this for free.” Clarice froze where she stood. “What, did you think that you’d get to make the job you gave me exponentially harder and not have to pay extra? The cost for this is going to be steep, little one.”

‘Damn, I was hoping she’d let it slide,’ the young woman thought to herself. She knew Diana too well to not guess how this was going to play out. But she had to try.

“So, what, like a couple extra thousand gold?” she asked. “I can take out a loan to help pay it off if need be. Just give me a price quote.” The blacksmith responded by standing up and taking her hand. Clarice meekly followed as the larger woman led her through a heavy pine door and down a set of stairs to the basement. She couldn’t think of a way out of this one.

The room was what Clarice thought to herself as Diana’s torture chamber. It was the place she was typically brought to whenever she asked for a big job from the blacksmith. In the middle of it was a single padded x-frame littered with leather straps. The girl knew from experience that they were heavily enchanted to prevent its victims from escaping regardless of how strong they were. Lining the walls were tool racks like in the main room, but instead of hammers and pliers they were stocked with hairbrushes, feathers, and other tools for tormenting a woman’s bare flesh. She was convinced that the cabinets contained even more horrors that part of her never wanted to find out about and a growing part of her was getting increasingly curious about.

“No, little one. The only way you can convince me to do this one is if you strip naked and give me full access to you.” Diana jabbed a finger at Clarice’s ample chest, “And I mean full access. I want to be able to use every inch of your body however I please until sundown tomorrow for this.” Clarice turned scarlet at the demand. It was way beyond anything she’d been forced to do before. She had to fight to keep the embarrassment out of her voice.

“And if I refuse?” She did her best to glare at the blacksmith. Diana smiled back.

“Then you don’t get to experience what it’s like to let me have my way with you. To spend days as my personal toy, moaning and laughing as I tease and torture you out of your mind with no way to make it stop.” Clarice squirmed uncomfortably, folded her arms over her chest, and looked away with her blush deepening. It was a much better counterargument to her than it had any right to be. Her nipples were growing stiff imagining it.

Silence reigned for a few moments before Diana decided to take a modicum of mercy on her. “How about this,” she said, “you won’t have to strip immediately. We’ll start it off with a game of tickle strip.” Clarice’s ears perked up. She’d never heard of it before, but she had a pretty good idea based on the name.

“Explain.”

“I’ll strap you to the rack fully clothed and start tickling. Every time you say the safe word you’ll get a break, but I’ll get to strip off something you’re wearing. No clothes mean no more breaks. That’s when the real fun begins,” Diana elaborated with a toothy grin. “Though just so you know, it’ll cost you even more if you decide to do that. I won’t hold anything back on making your life a living hell for making me jump through extra hoops to get at that delectable body of yours.”

“Fine, let’s do that.” Clarice had to admit to herself that it wasn’t just so she could get a shiny new dragon sword, being coerced out of her clothes and having her friend punish her for the small act of defiance with more severe tickling had a certain appeal to it. It was almost a reward unto itself. The knight kicked off her boots and walked over to lie down on the x-frame. Her friend secured her to it with leather cuffs to strap down her leggings clad ankles under her ankle length blue skirt and over the wrist length cloth of her white button up shirt.

“And hey, I’ll throw in a freebie and count this towards making it a rush order. Can’t do much until I can get the guys at the capitol to lend me their smithies though.”

“Great, glad to hear it,” Clarice snarked at the consolation prize. She reflected at how she’d changed over the course of her friendship with Diana. Originally, she had been utterly terrified and nonplussed at the idea of having the blacksmith tickle torture her. That hellish night last week where Diana had used a pair of hairbrushes to torture her non-stop for an entire night had changed something inside of her. The young maiden had caught herself fantasizing about something like that happening again. She stiffened at the sensation of the blacksmith’s blunted, callous fingers tracing up and down her legging clad soles.

“The safe word is ‘Red’. Say it if you feel like getting naked,” Diana teased. She didn’t have to wait long.

“Red… Red,” Clarice gasped. It had been less than a minute of light teasing. Diana hadn’t even forced her to start giggling yet.

“Erm, you know I was just teasing you, right? You’re supposed to save the safe word for when you really need a break,” a surprised Diana explained. A blushing Clarice refused to look her in the eye. “Want that to not count?” The knight shook her head.

“The rules are that you’d strip me every time I said the safe word. I said it twice. You’re supposed to strip off two pieces of clothing now,” she muttered. Diana looked at her young friend in disbelief. Then she burst out laughing and started clapping.

“You’re finally admitting it!” she chortled. “I always knew you liked being tickled, and you’re starting to come to terms with it yourself. Good! Very good! I’m happy for you, Clarice.” She undid the cuffs around the bound girl’s wrists and ankles so she could undo the buttons on her shirt and skirt and pull them off. Clarice was left in sheer black leggings and a tiny set of blue underwear. As the blacksmith redid her bindings she advised, “Though that thing about the tickling being more enjoyable if you don’t fight it? That doesn’t apply here. Part of the fun of this game is simulating that I’m stripping you against your will and you only caved because I’m torturing you.” Clarice nodded in understanding, though still without making eye contact out of embarrassment.

Diana looked over the newly exposed flesh in front of her. This was the first time she’d gotten the knight to take her clothes off, she wanted to savor it as much as she could. There was plenty of time to make her friend suffer with foot and armpit tickling later. She settled on reaching over to squeeze her creamy, soft sides.

Clarice squirmed away from the touch, but managed to keep from giggling. Diana started at the bottom of her sides near her hips to firmly squeeze and shake the tender flesh before moving up a finger’s length. The bound maiden was sweating with exertion from holding back laughter by the time the blacksmith made it up to her ribs. Diana started the trip in reverse, but only got a couple squeezes in before abruptly changing tactics. She suddenly dove in to blow a raspberry directly into Clarice’s bellybutton.

“HEHEHEHEHehehehehehe!” Clarice squealed with surprise. Once it was let out she couldn’t stop it anymore. Diana resumed squeezing her sides, and she was helpless to stop from giggling and squirming until her friend stopped after reaching her hips again.

“Not enough for you, eh? I’ll break you yet!” Diana mock played the villain.

“You’re gonna have to try harder than that!” Clarice stuck her tongue out at her tormentor. “Eek! Hehehehahahaha!” she squeaked when fingers dove in to wiggle across her stomach.

“Keep your tongue in or you’ll bite it,” Diana warned. She rapidly tapped her fingers against the quivering belly in front of her while quickly moving her hands around to cover the entire expanse. She was tempted to stick her fingers into that cute little bellybutton, but figured that Clarice was expecting it. Instead her hands jumped down to squeeze her inner thighs to catch her off guard.

“HAHAHAHAHARED!” Clarice squealed. Diana stopped and reached around to unhook her bra. Clarice helpfully arched her back to let her.

“Should you really be giving up so easily?” Diana asked.

“Are you complaining about a girl asking you to take her underwear off?” Clarice retorted.

“Nope.” Diana grinned and dove her fingers in to begin wiggling against her exposed breasts. Clarice shrieked and instinctively bucked to try and shake the fingers off of her quivering globes. Diana was mesmerized watching the giant mounds shake under her fingers. She’d wanted to get her hands on these breasts ever since she’d met the knight, and she finally had her chance.

“Hahahahaha! St-stahp! Don’t tickle me therehehehehehe!” Clarice pleaded. A part of Diana wanted to stay and play with these breasts for the rest of the session. The quickly swelling nipples in front of her beckoningly waving to her every time the fleshy mounds quivered under her touch, begging to be fondled. It was only her love of watching the knight suffer that let her continue tickling. To that end, she changed tactics to dive her hands into the young maiden’s super sensitive armpits. Her fingers dug in and began shaking to illicit frenzied peals of laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOO! STOP! STOHOHOHOP! RED! REDHAREDHEHEHEREDREDHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Clarice screamed the safe word over and over, not caring if she lost one or both of her two remaining pieces of clothing. Diana ignored her. She kept her fingers moving to cause her to laugh for several minutes. But when she stopped, it wasn’t to strip her tickle toy. Instead, she grabbed the combination of hairbrushes and baby oil that had completely devastated the knight last time.

“No, I said the safe word. You’re supposed to stop tickling and strip me,” the captive young woman protested.

“Change of plans, love. I’m not gonna be satisfied until I know without a shadow of a doubt that you truly, desperately need me to stop before I strip you for the last time. No way am I gonna let getting access to that pussy of yours for the first time be to anything other than having taken it from you by force.” Clarice tensed up when Diana began to lather her pits with baby oil. “You ready? You’re only going to get one break after this, and then I’m going to spend the next two days torturing you as badly as I can.”

“I’m ready,” Clarice confirmed. She braced herself feeling her friend carefully place the hairbrushes in her pits. “HAHAHAHAHA! NO! I CAHAHAN’T TAKE IT! STOP! MEHEHERCY! PLEASE! NO MOREHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She instantly began thrashing and begging the moment Diana started pumping her arms to scrub as fast as she could. For the next 20 minutes, she hollered and screamed from the attack on her pits. When she thought she was at her limit, Diana reminded her that she had an even more ticklish spot exposed.

The blacksmith walked down to the foot of the rack to her feet. The foot torture lasted over an hour. Sometimes she used one hand to pull the toes back on one foot and focused on using the hairbrush in the other to rake over the taut sole. At others she took a hairbrush in each hand to work on both feet at once. When the leggings ripped under the friction, she took some time to tear them off the feet completely so she could tie the toes back with string and lather up the soles with baby oil before continuing. Clarice was broken before she was even halfway done. She was a sobbing, screaming mess, but Diana kept going as hard as she could in the name of making certain that the knight would be willing to do anything to make it stop by the end.

“Please… no more. No more tickling. Strip me, rape me, I don’t care. Just don’t tickle me anymore,” the abused maiden sobbed when she took the hairbrushes away. Rather than untie her to get off her panties and leggings, the blacksmith took a pair of fabric shears out of a drawer and cut them off. Clarice was now fully exposed and at her mercy.

“Don’t worry, little one. I’ll make you feel good now.” Diana reached one hand down to trace a finger around her exposed clit. The other went up to squeeze her breasts. She watched the knight moan and buck towards her touch as she manipulated her sex. Clarice screamed and arched her back as the orgasm washed over her. She lay gasping in the afterglow, barely aware that Diana had started to secure more straps around her waist and thighs.

She only became aware of her surroundings again after hearing a cabinet door snap shut. She looked over to see Diana approaching her with a large, studded dildo. “W-what’s that!?”

“Have you ever had a man’s thing inside of you before, Clarice?” Diana began teasingly tracing the tip of the sex toy around her wet flaps.

“No…” Clarice admitted. In fact, she’d never had sex before at all. She didn't even masturbate much. The knight had lived a very sheltered life up growing up. Even after joining the knights, she’d been too busy to start a relationship and the other knights were either too awed or afraid of her divinely enhanced strength to get close to her. This was the first time in her life that another person had touched her sexually.

“I’m blessed to have the opportunity to be the first for a cute thing like you,” her friend teased. Clarice blushed, then gasped as she felt the dildo begin to slowly be inserted into her. Diana took her time with it, the stricter bondage making it so that Clarice was helpless to control the pace. She watched the knight’s expression to see her relax before pushing it in a little bit further. She didn’t stop until it was inserted in all the way.

“T-this is…” Clarice couldn’t find the words to describe it. The studs rubbing against the walls inside of her sent mind numbing waves of pleasure coursing through her every time the dildo was moved. She squeezed her eyes against the sensation when Diana began to pull it out again. She felt another orgasm building.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She broke out laughing again when Diana unexpectedly started squeezing her sides again. Her pleasure and tickling addled mind were starting to have trouble processing the words needed to ask why her friend had stopped.

“Beg, Clarice. Beg me to let you orgasm,” Diana coaxed. She switched to raking her fingers inside of her armpits to increase the pressure. It took almost 10 minutes of incoherent babbling before she was satisfied.

She didn’t stop when Clarice came again. The blacksmith stirred the dildo around and pumped it in and out with increasing intensity to force the pleasure to continue. The maiden’s mind went blank. Moments after she felt one orgasm finish another would begin. The assault of pleasure on her mind was too much for her to bear. She was reduced to animalistic screaming as Diana activated a bit of magic in the dildo to cause it to automatically continue moving so she could grab the hairbrushes to start scrubbing her feet again.

-----

Clarice hobbled across her bedroom to the water pitcher. Her first day under Diana’s care had been non-stop torture until her friend went to bed. She’d been forced to sleep tied to the rack to prevent her from running away. The next day had been filled with tickling and sexual abuse from pre-dawn till nightfall as promised, with only occasional breaks for meals and bathroom trips.

Diana had slipped in one last torment at the very end: humiliation. The blacksmith hadn’t bothered dressing her after she was done abusing her at the end of the second day. Instead, she had been picked up in a bridal carry and carried stark naked through the streets on the way back to her house. The noble’s quarter wasn’t too busy during the night, but she still burned with shame over the few people who’d been around to see the display.

Clarice was still recovering a day later. She blushed upon seeing what was lying next to the water pitcher. Diana had placed a black lace choker there, claiming that it was the knight’s new slave collar. She’d been told that if she ever wanted to go through those two days of torment again, then all she had to do was find her at the smithy or temple while wearing it.

She held it up around her neck while looking in the mirror. It didn’t look that bad to her. Thinking about the torture she’d endure if she ever wore it when visiting the blacksmith again caused something to stir inside of her. Her panties began to moisten and her nipples hardened at the thought.

“Geeze,” she muttered to herself. She hobbled around the room to lock her bedroom door and shut the curtains from prying eyes. When she made it back to the bed, she fastened the choker around her neck and lifted her skirt to begin venting the building tension.

Last edited:
Another good one! Like the "banter" between Diane and Clarice. As I've said, I'm enjoying this world you've created.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back