• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WTKL - fun at the local news

flugel1

TMF Regular
Here's a little different thing for me. This is the start of a series if you guys like it. Got kind of a story arc if you're feeling it. Always open to suggestions and feedback. Thanx. interested to hear your thoughts

WTKL - fun at the local news

Three years ago WTKL had entered the local TV market with a flourish. The first local on-air all woman television news program in the country. They got a lot of national media coverage and for the first year dominated the local market. But recently the bloom was off the rose, the novelty had grown tired and their ratings had dropped dangerously low. It was at staff meeting that Angela, the station manager addressed the situation with the staff. Angela was a pretty blond around 40. She had been in news all her life and knew the ups and downs. Professionally she was known to be a firm but disciplined executive. But was pretty loose and fun in her personal life. She addressed her on air team.

The team consisted of Lindy, lead anchor – 37, tallish, thin, athletic blond with brilliant smile. Aishna co anchor – beautiful Indian women with jet black long hair, deep dark eyes and great figure. Lindsay lead field reporter – 30, long straight red hair, brilliant green eyes and an infectious laugh that she had to work hard to keep out of her live reports. Stephanie weather person – 5”6' auburn haired ex beauty queen, whose breasts commanded most of the attention. She dressed conservatively on air, but off air loved to flaunt them. Alexa sports – hyper fit, energetic blond with huge smile and mega energy. She was always pushing to do more live shoots so she could be involved. Any community 5K she was in. Shannon rookie reporter – shortest, youngest and shiest of the team. Black shoulder length hair, sly smile and cute figure. Everything about her could be described with the word cute.

Angela addressed the team. “Guys, its no surprise to you that were in some trouble. Since we have no strong network affiliation what used to work to our favor – independence, now is a problem. The novelty of 'all women' has worn off. This quarters ratings were really down. The suits have given us one quarter to bring them up or we're history. It's pretty much up to us what we do but we've got to improve viewership. This sunday's a football game, and due to the poor trend in numbers we'll be preempted every Sunday night. So, do some thinking and lets meet at my house on Sunday at 7 and everyone bring at least one 'out of the box' idea on how to goose ratings quickly. No idea is too out there.” Everybody left pretty down.

The girls had all grown close over the 3 yrs. They were more like a squad then an newsroom. In fact, Shannon was the first really new addition they'd had. Some girls had come and gone but she was new, fresh and enthused about the opportunity. This hit her hardest. Lindsay noticed. “Come on chin up, ShanShan will figure something out. We always do. Why don't you come over tonight after the show and we'll brainstorm. And yes there will be wine” She smiled her killer smile, hugged Shannon and went on her way. Shannon felt much better. She was from a small town in Iowa and this all seemed like a huge jump to her. At 23, it was her first real job out of college and there was a lot of adjustments going on in her life. She'd left her family, where she was the baby, her HS boyfriend and her support system to do this and mostly felt pretty lost. Having Lindsay reach out helped.

After the show, she followed Lindsay to her apt. Lindsay was very fashion and style conscious. While Shannon was tiny, Lindsay always struggled with her TV weight. Not fat by any means, but the camera always made her look heavy. Not being much taller than Shannon they initially bonded over the fact that they both had to stand on boxes during their shots. They kicked off their shoes and Linsdsay directed Shannon to the guest room to change. When she came out Lindsay had wine in hand and was in her sweats. Shannon was in a pony tail and Iowa Hawkeye sweats as well. They sat on the couch and tried to come up with ideas on how to increase viewership. The first bottle didn't really accomplish much. Mid way thru the second Lindsay said “I know its 'news' but I wish the viewers could see the fun and goofs we are off screen. That's why I love this place” Shannon replied “I know its really different than what I expected, but I'm not sure what I expected”. “Oh my little ShanShan, you've got so much to learn” Lindsay intoned and grabbed her tiny feet and started to rub them. “Damn that feels good. One of the hardest things to get used to is heels” And Lindsay continued the massage. “Dont need heels on the farm, heh?” “Nope” and Lindsay got a lil evil smile. Scrapped her nails up and down the tiny pink toed feet. Shannon giggle, cutely “Hey, cut that out”

Only a few years older the Shannon, Lindsay felt protective in a big sister, tormenter way. She tickled again. “Lindsay stop, I hate being tickled” Shannon tried to be mad, but just looked cuter. “Really so it would really suck if I did this” and with that she attacked the dainty digits. She had positioned Shannon so she was laying down with both feet on her lap and Lindsay had a vice grip on them. Shannon burst out in laughter. “NOOOOOOOOOOO FAIRRRRRRRRR” she chortled. Lindsay upped her efforts.

Shannon was getting weak with laughter, she kept trying to sit up and swat at Lindsays hands, but the tickling was too much. Lindsay just raised her ankles high and she laid back down. She was rolling back and forth on the couch. “UR.......SUPPOSED...........TO..............BE..................MY...............FRIEND” Shannon complained. “PLEASE..................STOP....................” And so Lindsay did. It took Shannon a minute to get her composure back. “U totally suck” Shannon said still breathless. “Oh come one, just a lil harmless tickling” Lindsay smiled. “Harmless my ass. You liked it” Shannon protested. Truth was, as the baby of the family her brothers tickled her senseless many times. Her boyfriend did it too. But somehow with Lindsay this was different. “Look, were out of wine” Lindsay got up and went to the kitchen but not before goosing the sides of the petite brunette. “BITCH” she shouted as Lindsay giggled her way to the kitchen. She came back and refilled the wine and sat back down on the couch.

By now Shannon was sitting up and getting herself back together. “U really are a little tickle bug arent' you” Lindsay said. “No, im not. You just caught me by surprise” Shannon tried to argue. “Yeah right” Lindsay wasn't buying it. She was FL girl thru and thru. She tanned as easily as she laughed. She loved the beach,the sun and being barefoot. They had to remind her to put her heels on before shots in the studio occasionally. She was in a 'lifes a beach' t shirt with the sleeves cut off. It wasn't a crop but showed her fit tummy. Lindsay had a nice figure, it just wasn't as curvy as she'd like. She was always self conscious about it, except on the beach.

Shannon's phone went off. She reached in her purse and answered. “Hi mom..............just hanging with Lindsay.............no mom she's not my favorite...................” upon hearing this Lindsay scooted over and started poking Shannon in the sides. “Favorite huh?” she whispered as she tickled her sides. Shannon was giggling and slapping at her hands. “No mom..........hehe.............show is going well.............stop............hehehe …..........no not you mom...............Lindsay's just being a pain”. Shannon tried to get up to get away from the roving fingers. Bad idea. Lindsay slipped over and grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back on the couch, and wrapped her legs around her, trapping her. She slipped her hands under her loose tee shirt and had free range on her taut tummy and sides. “STOP...... no mom not you................. Lindsay put her mouth my her ear “if you tell her I'm tickling you, its over for you little lady” she whispered evilly. And scrapped her nails across her stomach. Shannon was in torment. “No mom............i'm really happy” she slapped at the tickler with her free hand. “Damn straight you're happy” Lindsay whispered again and she ran her hands up to her armpits. “No MOOOOMMMMM.............nothing................no I haven't.....................shit.......................met anybody” and with that Lindsay attacked the pits. More hot breath in her ear “poor single ShanShan”...........“MOM...........luv you................gotta go.............shit...............call you …..........LATER” and with that she threw her phone in her purse. “U shit, that was my mom, you're dead” and without thinking she turned sideways and grabbed the redheads waist and squeezed, Lindsay wasn't expecting that and giggled. Spurred on by that Shannon went to work. She was seldom the tickler so she just did what she hated most. She was tiny, but Shannon worked out a lot and was surprisingly strong. Lindsay started to laugh and lost her advantage. Shannon pushed her down on her back and sat on her thighs. Now she had control. Playing Lindsay's ribs like a piano she was making the auburn beauty sing with laughter.

“Not as fun this way is it” and Shannon was loving the power. Lindsay had been tickled by some boyfriends but never like this. Shannon knew exactly where to touch, how to touch, when to touch. Lindsay was starting to shed tears and her body started to betray her. Shannon was feeling something she'd never felt. STRONG. IN CONTROL. All the years of being tiny, little sister, deferring girlfriend were melting away. She knew exactly how to torture Lindsay and when to ease up. She slid down to her knees and pinned her again. When she pinch her meaty thighs Lindsay exploded in laughter.

As she bucked up and down, and rolled back and forth, as her helpless laughter filled the air, Shannon wanted more. She stopped playing and started to torture her friend. Suddenly, she felt a lust overwhelm her. She wanted Lindsay vulnerable, more than she was now. She grabbed the bottom of her T and yanked it over her head, pinning her arms. Lindsays breasts were heaving, her tummy was wiggling, her pink nipples erect. Sexual energy flowed thru the horny brunette. She leaned down and whispered in her T shirt covered face “maybe I should take some pictures?”. “NOOOOOOOOOOOO” yelled Lindsay in hysterics.

Shannon took her perfect pink nails and placed them right below the delicious round breasts of her friend. As she tickled the laughter changed. Lindsay's voice got hoarse, her hips started to move in a rhythm. Shannon scrapped across the taut nubbins. Lindsay moaned involuntarily. Shannon felt a wetness she hadn't felt in a while. And just a quickly as this power overcame her, it left her. It was if a spirit had left her body. She looked down and for a moment couldn't understand what had happened. She started to gently cry. She pulled Lindsay's T shirt back down and stared in her eyes. There was shock and confusion on her face. “Lindsay, I'm so sorry” she didn't know what to do. Lindsay did.

She took the tiny confused girl in her arms and held her close. “ShanShan, come on it was just some tickling. Nobody got hurt............... It was kinda fun to see you get all medevial.” and she put some gentle kisses on her cheeks. Shannon was shaking gently. And Lindsay was thinking 'Well this might turn out to be ALLLLLL kinds of fun'. And the germ on an idea started to form.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back