• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lost - Part 2, The reunion

Did you like the story?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T

TickleeClaudia

Lost - Part 2, The reunion

(This is the sequel to an earlier story of mine
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?298644-Lost )

Almost two months had passed since their escape from Peru.
The farmers who discovered them took them in and brought them back to life
awakened. Vanessa was grateful for that and yet, since that night when the farmer brought her along
Vanessa had vowed to come back to pick up his pickup truck.
On this cold winter morning, the young woman got off the plane in Lima and she knew
exactly where she wanted to go. She had to meet someone. The CIA HQ already had a name tag
been installed <Dr. Maggie Wilson - Access Prohibited> stood in thick letters on it
written and the agent had already prepared everything for her arrival. Now it became for
Vanessa time to pick her up and settle an old bill. Vanessa laughed secretly
into it at the thought of it. The memories of their first meeting in this little,
stuffy chamber accompany the agent since then. She wondered what was going on from the other woman
Roxana or something, Vanessa could not remember her name exactly.
She was ashamed that she had not been able to save the young woman us her fate
had to leave. The old witch would pay for that now. Vanessa still knew the exact location
that most women disappeared at the time. Right there she positioned herself in the
next night. She was sure that there was a trail leading them in the right direction would.

It was a bit cooler in Lima at this time of the year so the agent was wearing her dark blue jeans
wore as well as a bright blouse. This had Vanessa on her flat, well-toned stomach
knotted together. She had put on her white sneakers, in case she did had to follow someone.
There was a lot of activity on this evening so that a lot of people walked back and forth.
Vanessa walked up and down the street.
Suddenly she was grabbed from behind. They closed their mouths and noses and pulled them fast
in a dark driveway. The agent felt only a dull thud on the head, then it was pitch dark around her.

When her senses came back everything around her was black.
She felt like she was lying on something metallic.
The agent had blindfolded her and put a thick gag in her mouth.
Her posture resembled an X - shape.

"Agent di Pablo, I'm glad to see you again." Vanessa heard a female voice.
<... that was not allowed to be true ...> thought Vanessa <... Dr. Wilson .......> Vanessa had found her,
but faster than you would like.
Vanessa knew the surroundings. She once had the pleasure of sitting on this rack
to take. Back when she met the young Rosanna. This story always hung on the agent
still after. She had sworn she would find her tormentor and bring her down.
Now the tide had turned. But the agent was determined to pursue her plan.
"Where is Rosanna?" She screamed as she dr. Wilson realized she was wearing her white smock again.
She had not changed since her last meeting. Her long dark hair she had to
tied to a ponytail. "Agent Di Pablo" Wilson "How did you feel?

We have not seen each other for a long time. You broke up in such a hurry that I did
could not say goodbye. I was hoping they would give me a lot of nice things
to report. But we can gladly catch up now ... what do you think? "The doctor grinned
sardonically. "How is her little slut girlfriend?" Cried Vanessa, "hopefully she 's died
in the prison ... "" Oooh I see you miss my Valerie is not it? She have had so much fun .......
"In this sentence, Vanessa came over the memories of the
last encounter with Valerie and she spit the doctor directly in the face. "But, but agent, me
ask her to keep her composure, and I can tell you my valerie is just different
employed. After being lost, she is looking for them and believe
me, in other states there are solvent customers who want to be served .... They believe
not at all how rich some Arab buyers are and who want to be served. "Vanessa knew
what that should mean. They had also extended their network to the Arab world.
Vanessa was dealing with a cartel that she had to stop at any cost ........
"But since we both have fun with each other before, the CIA is sure to have their people
in the Arab world, maybe they are so friendly and would give me their contact names ... "
Vanessa was suddenly startled, she knew that the doctor did not want to break her, she wanted
Information from her. Information that she could under no circumstances extradite her. The
would mean the end of the operation. Slowly the agent swung her into a targeted one
Trap was lured. The cartel had planned from the beginning to kidnap her for her
Getting information. There had to be a leak at the CIA but who? Who would you do that? do?

"Who is your contact?" She screamed suddenly. Wilson. The doctor stopped short before she
Wide smiled ... Respect Agent Di Pablo, you are a good agent, that's how she combines it
have, unfortunately, unfortunately, a little too late for them. Because I know from a sure source that everything
Know about this surgery and I'm sure you will like this information with me
sharing, sooner or later: "Dr. Wilson grinned maliciously as she held the long white feather on hand
took. Vanessa knew that she had to stand firm ... but she guessed that was a hard one for her
Fight would be imminent. "Who is her source?" Vanessa shouted loudly, knowing in
which position she was.
"Oh, Agent Pablo, I can not tell you my secret
Call sources, then they would no longer be secret, but I can tell them, if the
find the right people and convince them then you can get information for life and mine
After a while I was able to convince Quelle .... "The doctor grinned maliciously while
Vanessa desperately thought about who had betrayed her.
"Hahahaahhaa .... hohoooooooohhhhh" Wild laughter filled the room as the doctor stiffened her
Spring suddenly wandered over Vanessa's unprotected soles. "Nohoho ... .sttooooooohohoho"
the agent screams uncontrollably and Dr. Wilson knew exactly what was needed to be the agent to speak.
It was not the first time and she was sure that her guest her
Arguments again could not resist this time. Wilson grinned maliciously when
Vanessa wildly "bounced" on her lounger while she desperately tried her soles in
To bring security. But as hard as she was trying to laugh, the only thing was her body
currently allowed. And so Vanessa laughed hysterically and uncontrollably, "soon, darling, very much
soon they will tell me everything ... mhmmm, you know how it works, right, Agent Di Pablo. -
I am mistaken or are their soles even softer than they remember Agent Di Pablo?
Mocked the doctor while Vanessa laughed hysterically ....
Vanessa screamed hysterically what Dr. Wilson just animated to a gentle grin. She had
she has often talked to guests, so she knew what she was doing and while she was gentle
She touched Vanessa's soles almost whisperingly. "Your contacts, please Agent. I think it is
at the time to name me or do we have to hit harder guns? What do you think?"

The Word "We" let Vanessa freeze, there had to be someone who had betrayed her and she was
surely the one who revealed himself to her, sooner or later. It would have to hold out, persevere
until she had unmasked the traitor.
With this ominous threat Dr. Wilson, her nails so light against hers
To scratch armpits.
"Ohgodno! Ha ha ha ha ha."
The fingernails fluttered back into Vanessa's buttery pit, leaving the agent behind Happiness tremble.

Now Dr. Wilson to tickle her thoroughly. Each rib was squeezed, kneaded
and massages without mercy. Dr. Wilson also paid attention to the undersides of the ribs
Captivity shakes with laughter. As she tickled Vanessa's ribs, the sleeves of her
silk Blouse lightly brushed the nipples of the blonde and they were soon due to this and the
sensual tickle torture.

This did not escape the attention of the doctor. She had something for later in stock.
By now she was delighted to tickle the agent's wonderful ribs and armpits.
the places where Vanessa is ribs and breasts met and where their ribs and armpits
everyone was wonderfully sensitive. She smiled with her fingers in that area and smiled as Vanessa giggled expectantly.
"Please ... ha ha ha ... Not there, it's too much, Hee hee hee." Vanessa pleaded. She could do the lightest
Fingertips touched her upper body and every time Miss Dr. Wilson her
Fingers in a particularly sensitive spot would make her squeal with laughter.
Dr. Wilson's fingers prattled over Vanessa's ribs and began to twist her tummy explore.
"Did you ever tickle your stomach, I mean, really tickled?" The doctor asked.

"So it is I'll tickle today, especially that sweet little button. "As a little taste
she tried on the edge of Vanessa's deep navel with the tip of her index finger before scrabbling and ten fingers
about it and the sensitive skin that surrounds it. "Koochie, Koochie, Koochie!"
Vanessa wailed with laughter as Dr. Wilson tirelessly tickled her hissing upper body.
The clit showed no mercy as she searched and took advantage of all her sweet spots.
Vanessa did not bother about it anymore Tickling aroused her when it came to her erogenous zones. Their resistance was nonexistent and
She was all in her mercy.
Meanwhile, Dr. Wilson Vanessa's breasts and decided that it was time to give them something
to give special, ticklish attention. The Latin tickle torture slipped gently from Vanessa's arms and slid down.
She lie next to her and press against Vanessa's left side.
She put her right arm around Vanessa back and her left hand began to draw blank patterns against the blonde's mother's belly.
"Do you know Vanessa, these are really some of the most impressive breasts I have had for some time
have seen.
I know you are ticklish, but I do not know how ticklish. "She paused to do something." Would
Mind you if I said that? Hello to you right? "
"What?" Vanessa gasped; her abdominal muscles twitched involuntarily when Dr. Wilson raised her Belly.

Dr. Wilson smiled, she bent her head to Vanessa's right breast and flickered her pink tongue
against the Nipple. Vanessa gasped and her whole body became rigid. Now, Dr. Wilson gently and licked
on her nipple, which made her ultra-sensitive and erect.
"Oh God, oh god, oh god!" Vanessa groaned as Dr. Wilson lovingly her tongue over the
Stiffening rubbed pink bud. She repeated the process with Vanessa's left breast and soon
Both her nipples were glistening and taut.
Her breath was exhausted and her eyes were closed.
But now Dr. Wilson know everything
Vanessa's breasts are beautiful and sensitive to what she planned. " Wilson and licked his lips ,
"Now look what I have for you here, you'll like that even more."
Vanessa opened her eyes to see the doctor holding a white feather under her nose.
Dr. Wilson tickled Vanessa slightly under her nose and then pulled the feather down her throat and after
down her split between her breasts.
The helpless agent writhed in vain as the feather drew a ticklish part
Her tingling, wet nipples. She made a sound squeal and parts moaned like Dr.
Wilson gently began to pull the spring under her upright right nipple back and forth.
Vanessa's face spread in an ecstatic grin than any of the tendrils of the quill
her nipples touched. Dr. Wilson took a lot of time with her two
To play breasts. She sawed back and over the nipples, and then the aureoles nudged
with the tip of the quill, fluttering tempting over the delicate satin skin.
Hee hee hee ... you have to stop that Hee hee hee. "" Ohgawwwd! But Vanessa's protests were
unconvincing when the wishes of her body overruled her opinion.

Goose bumps spread on Vanessa 's ticklish skin and her hips began to beat the beat of the
Tickling to move like the feather of Miss Dr. Wilson over her heaving breasts and hers
cream-colored skin stroked.
Vanessa did not answer, her eyes were tightly closed and her lips formed one
perfect pink O - shape while the spring stimulated her body.
Dr. Wilson chuckled and worked the feather over Vanessa's breasts, then began the tip
pull in the center of Vanessa's delicious belly. As the spring approached Vanessa's navel,
she could do it.
The abdominal muscles of the agent began to twitch and shake and she giggled expectantly.
Dr. Wilson moved the pen tip closer and closer to that delicate dimple and then pushed it
into it.
She savored Vanessa's laughter as the feather plunged into her deep navel.
"I told you I would tickle your navel." Said Dr. Wilson with a mischievous
Grin. She took the feather between her index finger and thumb and twirls her in trembling
Dimple back and forth.
Vanessa's head shook from side to side as she screamed and laughed
swallowed.
The erotic breast Tickling seemed to every single nerve in her body and her already sensitive belly button
to have strengthened.
Dr. Wilson turned the pen over and gently brushed Vanessa's navel with the stem, each thrust
produced a convulsive ticklish laugh. She changed that with the tendrils of the feather and
reveled in the hysteria of the woman.
After an eternity that seemed so long to Vanessa, Dr. Wilson took the quill and let her one
take a short break. She leaned over the agent and stroked her palms
gently over her stretched sides.
"I do not suppose you want to tell me about your little spy secrets, do you?"
Asked Dr. Wilson easily.

"I ... NOW!" Every time Vanessa began to answer, Dr. Gary pinched. Wilson's hips
and let her squeal.
"I guess not - time for more tickle torture."
Miss Dr. Wilson settled between Vanessa's thighs and wrapped her arms around hers Waist.
Vanessa craned her head and looked at her smiling kidnapper.
"You have a wonderful, ticklish body Vanessa."
Dr. Wilson leaned forward slightly and planted a warm kiss on Vanessa's stomach, right there,
where he was emerged from her ribs. She moistened her creamy skin with her tongue and blew
she up Wet. "Mmm ... tickle that?" She asked innocently.

Vanessa did not answer. Her body was burning and she felt hot between her thighs
could be. The fact that Dr. Wilson was pressed close to her thighs, nothing helped.
"Hmm, let's try something else ..." Dr. Wilson went for her intended goal. She pressed
her full lips against Vanessa's navel and gave him a nice soft kiss.
Her tongue flicked out and slid into the delicious dimple to examine it his sensitive depths.
Now Vanessa answered. She tried to hold back her laughter but her body trembled with happiness.
"Ah, now we're going somewhere." Miss Dr. Wilson remarked smugly.
She lowered her head back to Vanessa's bare stomach and kissed her belly button.
Vanessa squirmed and squirmed as Dr. Wilson touched her navel, but the doctor had her
Arms tightly clasped around Vanessa's waist and held her tight.

"PFFFTHRRRRPPPP!" Dr. Wilson blew a big wet raspberry on Vanessa's belly and hers
Prisoner exploded with laughter. Vanessa cringed and winced as Dr.
Wilson blew a line of raspberries into her navel and rubbed her face against her stomach. ,
Dr. Wilson sat up and gently scratched Vanessa's slick with her long nails Belly.
She tipped the agent's navel lightly with her fingertip, then brushed the sides and nudged
the soft knot of flesh in its middle. Vanessa arched her back and groaned as her stomach
that was a rush to Miss Dr. Wilson's talented fingers and tongue.

As soon as Dr. Wilson Vanessa had taken the wind out of the sails, she began to tickle her Ribs again.
"Ohohoho Nooo! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Vanessa whined.
While Vanessa fought faintly, her navel was buzzing, her ribs were
compressed and kneaded. Her forearms were caressed and her breasts were caressed lovingly.
Vanessa's fair, creamy skin was covered with a hint of sweat, and hers Mind whirled around
the sexy tickle torture overloaded her senses with her incessant attack. The doctor stopped
Vanessa on the edge.

Dr. Wilson pushed Vanessa's body up and pushed her against her, wrapping her arms around her
Vanessa's neck and looked into her big green eyes. "Well, Vanessa, we both know where that goes
leads, My customers have missed you, I think there are still so many customers a lot
Pay for a proud clit slave like you,
Vanessa's senses faded as she heard the door open and two men grabbed her and into the
dark hall carried where the truck stood with which the agent on their last stay
had already made acquaintance.
She knew that there was no way out this time.

Is she going to be Dr. Wilson's Tickle Slave for ever? ???
Vanessa was desperate, she just felt like two men grabbing her and getting to the truck
brought before everything darkened around her and she fainted

The end?!?!?!

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back