• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Lubyanka Chronicles

femaleticklesub

I already posted this in another thread in the discussions Forum, but thought I would also start thread here, so that it perhaps gathers a bit more traction.

Here is the outline for a text base Video tickling game that I came up with.

It would be likely set in the Soviet Union in the 1980s. The title would be called "The Lubyanka chronicles".

The player could pick between two characters: a KGB interrogator and an American spy (both female). The storyline objective would depend upon the character choice. If one chose the spy, the goal would be to escape, whereas the KGB interrogator would probably not have an overarching goal, but rather successfully complete all interrogations.

In terms of gameplay mechanics there would probably be more commands for verbal interactions. The spy character would be given the opportunity to tell certain lies during interrogations, whereas the interrogator would have the option to verbally tease and taunt the captives.

Another major component would be the option to loose the game. For the spy there would be 3 options to loose the game: being forced to confess, getting killed or being caught more than twice.
This leads me to how I imagine gameplay for the spy: it would start with the spy being interrogated. The spy can then either tell lies or refuse to say anything. There would then be one lie, which would be successful and lead to the interrogator leaving to check on the information. If one chooses not to say anything, there would then be a low chance, that after the player has chosen this option for a certain number of times, the interrogator makes a break to think about a new tactic. In both those cases during the break the player would then have an option to escape. If there is no break after a certain amount of time the probability that the spy confesses (and automatically looses the game) increases with every minute without break. After a certain amount of time without a break there would also be an increasing likelihood that the spy character dies.
Now if the spy character player escapes from the first interrogation scene, the goal would then be to escape. If the player is caught then there would be a punishment and another interrogation, where the likelihood for loosing would be higher than during the initial interrogation and it would be more difficult to escape.

Now regarding the gameplay for the KGB interrogator character:

The players goal would be to successfully interrogate the captives. In addition to tickling some other interrogation techniques would also be available. There would be a maximum time limit for interrogations. The KGB player looses if he fails a certain amount of interrogations ( either because it takes too long or the captive dies ).
But now comes the interesting part: If the captive talks after every "confession" the KGB player would have to decide if she is telling the truth. In Addition to logic coherency of those confessions, there would also be a system similar to L.A. Noire but only in text. The player would get a description of the captives facial expression and overall body language. Taking all these factors into account, the player would then have to decide if the captive says the truth. If he falls for lies more than two times during an interrogation session, the game is automatically lost.

Now all of this would depend on being able to somehow get a turn- based gameplay system and dice role system into the game engine.
I never played " the supreme element" but from what I read a similar system was implemented there.
Is this correct ?
What do you think about my ideas and more importantly would anyone be interested in realizing such a game, perhaps also in collaboration ( i could help out with ideas from time to time) ?

I'm all for playing it. It sounds like an audacious but very enjoyable game. Maybe reach out to Kunzite and see if he can offer some tips.

You are correct, Supreme Element used a system based off of Second Edition Advanced Dungeons and Dragons, I believe. It would probably take some java scripting or html knowhow, but maybe wouldn't be too difficult. I say reach out to Kunzite as well, he could probably point you in the right direction.
As for your idea itself, it sounds very interesting. I'd definitely give the game a play. Good text based tickle adventures are too few and far between.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back