• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taking advantage of a joke (m/f, Feet)

victorxp

Hi people :D
Finally I decided to try and publish my first story it´s a little small but I think so enough to start.
I want to apologize 100% because English is no my native language and maybe I have few errors with the grammar and some words but if I never try and take risks I´ll never learn XD (also I invite everybody to comment my errors just if you wish, that would help me to learn).
BTW I was inspired to make this story by a situation that happened to me in the past but after all is fictional XD.
Enjoy ;D

I was in my room playing fornite while listening to a big noise outside, coming from my sister´s room, I’m Adrian, 19 years old, slim, white skin, black shot hair and I like to be the introvert part of the family.

Suddenly the door opened.

-ADRIAAAANNNN, do you have glue?-I saw Elena who break in my room.

Elena is my opposite made sister, 20 years old, chubby but with a really good body, brunette, curly black hair and she is the most extrovert girl of the family.

-First I don’t have and second stop this pranks or somebody will finish wrong as the last time-.

-Don’t worry, this time we have everything under control, nothing will go wrong-she said and closed the door.

My sister and her group of friends have the bad habit of doing a big prank day each year but the last year an accident happened with father´s car, she got punishment and unfairly me too in spite of I didn’t nothing, assuming my father I had to take care of her even if she is older than me, now because that, I must found a way to stop her.
When she closed the door the loud noise appeared again then I put on my headset in order to stop hearing that.

Finally a little angry by a bad streak of second places I took off my headset and tried to take a rest when a heard my sister.

-ADRIAN!!!!!-She yelled.

-WHAT?-I answered.

-Could you come here for a moment?-she asked.

-Ok I’m coming –I said and went to the door.

When I got to the room I was shocked by the scene, she was on the bed tied side to side with only underwear and with obscenities written on her stomach. After that I saw the room which seemed as if a tornado had passed, there were many things on the floor.

-but… WHAT HAPPENED HERE?????!!!!!-I asked amazed.

-Happened that this guys have a point, they entered through the window when I was distracted and well you saw what happened-she said calmly-now could you untied me plz.

-Elena you know that this must end-said as I cross arms.

-Fine I’ll try but I don’t promise you anything-she said-now plz could you start with the feet?, I am really sensitive there and they tied my two big toes together.

I saw the end of the bed, her ankles were tied to the bed and as she said the big toes were tied together with a little piece of rope I must say that her feet are beautiful, 6 size with little fat toes, nails painted black but what I love was her soles which are a little whiter than the skin.

-Ok-I Walked towards her but stepped on something.

-HEY, be careful with my pencils-she said upset.

I looked to the floor, I stepped on a feather shape pencil.

“Mmmmmm a feather” I had an evil idea-Elena didn’t you said that your feet were sensitive?.

-Yep that usually happen when you use cream or do things to make your feet sooooffft… What are you doing with my pencil? –she said confused by the situation.

I smile-nothing, but promise me that this will end-I said as I appointed her with mi other hand.

-I told you I need to wIHAAAAAA-she screamed as jumped.

-Interesting-I said with an evil smile.

-What did you do?-she said beginning to panic.

-Oh, I just wanted to see if you don’t lied about your sensitivity-I said.

-Ok you tested, untied me now-she said a little exalted.

-With a condition, you know-I said.

-No, I must win-she said.

-Fine, you don’t let me other option that to change your mind on my own -I said as I sat down at the end of the bed.

-Adrian?-She asked shyly.

-What a coincidence that I found a feather shape pencil and also you are defenseless-I said with an evil face.

-oh no… no plz, I’m really sensitive, please no-She said now panicking.

-I’m sorry but you ask for it-and started to stroke lightly with feather her sole.

-HEY HAAAAA MMMMmmmmm-Elena bit her lip in order to resist.

-Oh you´re cheating, perfect-I placed the pencil between the toes.

-mmmmmmmm MMMMMMMMMMM Shit SHIT NO hahahahahahaha thereeeehehahahahah-Finally a broke her resistance.

-You can stop this when you want, you know?-I said as increased the speed.

-Hahahahahahahahah stohohohppph hahaha- she said a little desperately.

-Ok-I stopped.

She tried to catch her breath-ufffff… we… can make… a deal…-.

-Mmmmmm-I looked at her feet-Fine-I threw the pencil-The deal is no more pencil-I started to scratch her arch.

-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH HEY HAHAHAHAHA YOUUUHAHAHAHAH SAHHAHAHAHAHA-She laughed louder than before.

-You said, a deal but not what kind-I said.

-HHAHAHAHAHAHHAH SON OF A HAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-she couldn’t finish the sentence because I licked her toes what made her crazy.

-It´s prohibited that kind of words in this house-I licked the sole of one foot as I was scratching the other.

-HAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOPHHAHAHAHAHAHA TOOOOO MUCHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-she said but this time she tried to move away her legs.

-Say the magic words-I was enjoying the moment.

-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASEEEEEHAHAHAHAHA-now she began to shake her body a little.

The torture last two minutes.

-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OKHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOPHHAHAHAHA NOWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IHAHAHAHAHAH IHAHAHAHA CAN´THAHAHAHAHA-she said laughing without control.

-Fine-and let free her feet.

She was exhausted with only few minutes of torture-Please… no… no… more…-she couldn’t almost speak.

While she regains her composure I grabbed something of the ground and hid it behind me.

-I’ll stop this if you surrender-I said.

-You… must understand…-She said.

-mmmm, what a pity-I said and showed her what was behind me-I really don’t wanted to use this-.

She seemed like if she had seen a ghost after showing her the hair brush-no… no no no no no PLEASE-she begged.

-I’m sorry it’s for your own good-I started to bring it closer to her feet.

-No no no please really-she saw the brush each time more close to the feet-Please I beg you I’ll do everything but don’t use the brush-The brush was basically over her sole-WAIT WAIT I SURRENDER YOU WIN -she screamed.

-Do you promise me no more pranks?-I asked without move the brush.

- I swear on my life but please move the brush away from my feet-she said.

-You see? , it was not that difficult-I said but with the brush on the same place-ah by the way this is for showed me those beautiful feet and don’t let me touched them- I said evilly.

-WHAT???!!-And she exploded-HAAAAAAAAA NO HAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOHAHAHAHA-I brushed her feet as fast as I could.
Elena laughed hysterically as she jumped and twisted on the bed-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HELPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASEEEEEHAHAHAHAHA HELPHAHAHAHAHAHA-.

Finally I stopped- That was a warning-I stood up to see that with just few minutes she was lying on the bed with the eyes closed and breading deeply-Remember your words and I won’t punish you again- I said as untied her.

-Yes master-she said without move.

That was a weir answer-Just rest-I said.

While she was on the bed I cleaned all the disaster, at the end she remembered what happened because now she close the door when we are alone in home.

Finally the prank day and my problems ended.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back