• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I need a tickle partner, damnit!

TickleLee

TMF Novice
Ok... I'll put it back up.

I got a rather convincing email from someone who had read my story and my posts before they all got deleted (by me). She convinced me to put this back up but with a bit more anonymity.

I am a 29 y.o. male ticklee in Louisiana. I have pics of myself but you'll have to email me and ask me to send you the link to the pictures. I do switch to tickler as well but I'd be perfectly happy having to always be the ticklee.

I have only ever been tickled (as an adult) in one relationship. It was when I was in high school. Unfortunately though she never really went all out on me and never actually tied me up well enough so that I couldn't escape.

How ticklish am I? Once a guy in a crowded room poked me in the ribs from behind. He poked me just at the base of my rib cage, on my back, but closer to the side of my body. I reflexively threw my arm back against my side, grabbing for the offending, tickling spon and knocked the wind out of the poor guy who was just trying to get my attention. THAT's ticklish.

Another time I was taken to the ground by a girl. I had been dating her for a few weeks and she wasn't into any sort of tying and tickling or even tying. But one day she decided to start jabbing me in the ribs. With 5 or 6 jabs, she put me on the ground. We had been standing up in a park, in public. With 5 pokes to the ribs my legs turned into jelly and I collapsed and started moving away from her. THAT'S ticklish.

As far as the most ticklish part of my body, I've no clue. I know I'm not ticklish on my hands and face... but that's about it. Every other inch of me is electrically ticklish.

How do I feel about being tickled? It scares the hell out of me. But I want tickling as part of the intimacy I like to see in my relationships. However... I'm also interested in simply being someone's victim if that is what they would like.

I also can send you pictures but here's a brief description:

I have blond hair, hazel eyes, I'm about 5'10" and I weigh about 170.

Soooo.... If you are nearby... or if you are interested in spending a weekend together in another part of the country, drop me a line at [email protected].

Last edited:
Ticklee :D Your in luck,I am a extremely ticklish female that loves to tickle others but also loves to be the ticklee too...I just moved up to the New Orleans,La from California,I am actually staying with family that live in Destrehan which if your not familair with where it is,it is across the river from Luling,and few miles from Metairie,and about 20-30 min from New Orleans,,
Feel free to reply here or email me directly at this email address "[email protected]"..Oh and my first name is Laurie,I am turning 38 in July,I am happily married but don;t receive as much tickling as I'd love from my husband :(.Hope to hear from you sooon,,.

More about TickleLee

Anyone wishing to respond to this is STRONGLY encouraged to do so privately by emailing me at [email protected]. I'm not getting into a religious debate in my personal ad.

Anyone wishing to respond kindly to this may do so publicly.

I prefer to BE tickled in shorts (maaaaybe my tighty whities if I know you REALLY well).

I prefer to tickle someone who has on a bra and panties for the sheer logistics of the matter. Bare skin is a LOT easier to tickle.

Of course, my opinion on this is a bit skewed since I'm one of those weird, "Born again virgins". That is, I have decided that sex is out of the question until I give someone a wedding ring.

As a guy, this lends itself to some real power struggles with people I date or contemplate dating. I've had too many problems with it. I don't even get nude with people I'm dating. (And although I LOVE going to the Y, I'm not doing that either w/o a wedding ring.)

If you've read my other threads lately, you may have noted that there was a friend I was seeing that I considered marriage material. Well, she let me know this past weekend that she couldn't date me unless I could promise sex.

Needless to say, I'm worth more than that and although she remains my dearest friend in the world, she will *never* be my g/f after making such a statement. She's also no longer invited to witness my upcoming tickling session (I've gotta know if I can handle a REAL tickling).

I want someone dating me for *me* and as long as there's a possibliity of sex w/o a ring, I can't be sure if they are dating me or... ahem... part of me.

Oh... and I've seen this word thrown around here: puritan. I'm NOT a puritan. In fact, if you research their beliefs, they are preposterous (sex is too good to be bad, desire for sex is too good to be bad). But that's a topic for another thread or email.

One other thing - not having sex while dating REALLY cuts down on the heartache when relationships end. I was madly _in_ love with one nice woman once. She decided she didn't want to continue the relationship. To this day I don't know why. I know it wasn't b/c of no sex (she was as chaste as I am). I was heartbroken for merely three days. Had we been having sex I would have been devastated.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back