• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Short dream: me as Peterton Poe rescuer

gatto

TMF Poster
31/08/2018

Yesterday evening I went to bed. I was lying on my belly, wearing my underwear, with cock-head down. I began rubbing my cock on the mattress, thinking I had fun with Peterton Poe.
I continued rubbing my cock for many minutes and, at first, I wanted to cum in my briefs. But, when I felt I was close to cum, I decided to not cum, so I stopped and I turned around, lying on one side.
I was very horny and I had difficulties to sleep but, after a lot of time, finally I fell asleep.
I had a short dream about Peterton Poe.

I was in a wood at night, and I was wearing my blue briefs and my grey socks, so I was the hero Peterton Poe. (Like in the comics, nobody knew Poe is ticklish).
I had a mission: I had to save a person by mysterious enemies (these enemies were completely black). Behind me there was the prisoner (so I had already freed him) and now we had to return at home.
He (I don't remember if he was a boy or a girl) was scared because it was dark and enemies were chasing us, but I reassured him: he was with me, the great hero Peterton Poe, and I swore to him that I would bring him home.

We ran through the dark wood, hearing enemies behind us. Suddenly, we arrived at a cliff. I told him we had to pass the cliff to return home, so we started climbing the cliff. I saw a narrow path in the middle of the cliff, and we walked that path. Walking on that path was very dangerous and the prisoner was very scared. Looking down, he saw enemies were climbing the cliff, and they were close.
I looked down and I saw one enemy was under me, and he was holding on only with one hand. Seeing him in that position, I had a naughty idea: I lowered myself and I started tickling his armpit. That enemy started laughing for tickling, but he didn't loose his grip.
Even if enemies were going to catch us, I was having much fun tickling enemy's armpit, so I didn't stop. I was very excited: finally I was the tickler, and not the ticklee.

Suddenly, the scene changed. I don't know if I had saved the prisoner, but I was in another situation: I was in a gym, and I have to climb a wall, for training.
I was the strong hero Peterton Poe, and I started climbing fast that wall. After few minutes, I was near the top, and I was holding on with one hand, and my armpit completely exposed: just one effort and I would have completed the training in record time.
Yes! I thought I was strong, I was the best, and nobody could stop me.
But, suddenly, something strange happened: a black ghost (a ghost of "Peterton Poe 1") appeared near me. I was the only one I could see her (girls of the gym were on the floor, looking at me) and I wondered what she wanted.
She smiled mischievously, and she started tickling my exposed armpit.
I bit my lip immediately: no! Not now! I was close to top, and I didn't want people knew I was ticklish. I tried to hold laughs, but tickling was too much, so I started laughing.
<< AHAHAHAH DON'T TICKLE ME AHAHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAHAH I'M SO TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAH >>
I ruined everything: now girls knew I was ticklish, and I had not made the climb record.

I woke up and I saw I had not a wet dream, but I still had a good dream. I hope you've liked it!

Poor Peterton Poe...he even gets tickled in your dreams!

Ha.

Thanks for sharing buddy. I'm so glad that Poe can tickle your fancy like this.

I'm more than halfway done with the latest Poe publication.

I hope you like it when it is done.

B

Poor Peterton Poe...he even gets tickled in your dreams!

Ha.

Thanks for sharing buddy. I'm so glad that Poe can tickle your fancy like this.

I'm more than halfway done with the latest Poe publication.

I hope you like it when it is done.

B

Obviously I will like your next Poe comic. And I have fun when I have these dreams. Most because, in these dreams, I dream I am Poe, so I am ticklish like him. And I like being tickled like him.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back