• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

and now........THE DRINK POLL!!!!!!!

What do you drink?

• Pepsi (including the cherry kind)

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Coke (the drink, you silly people......not the other stuff)

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Root Beer (all types of root beer)

• 7 Up

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Sprite

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Sierra Mist (where did they come up with this stuff?)

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ginger ale (I prefer canada dry myself)

• Orange Soda (slice or minute maid)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Beer (couldn't leave this out)

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Harder stuff (the four food groups of liquor fall into this category.....vodka, scotch, whiskey, and

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
Mountain Dew?

Hey man you left the offical drink of skaters.....Mountain Dew!:cool:

Arg!!!!

Well, I knew there would be sumthin I'd forget even after pondering what stuff to put into these two polls. So, let's just do things this way........

If I left out sumthin, please post your selection......

Yeah, that'll work better, hopefully.........

Gotta go with beer! Tastes great and it's good for you - builds strong bodys twelve ways!

My drink is...

Coca~Cola / Coke,
But more specificly
CHERRY COKE. Ahhhhh :)

Seeing as how I chose the nic of The God Of Wine (And other things) I figured I had to respond to this somehow.....I went with the "Harder Stuff" option since I tend to fill myself up with either Captain Morgan Or Jim Beam on a regular basis. Actually, quite frankly, I hate wine anyway. I also like Beer a lot too, which makes me wish there was an option to choose both here........:D

Ah, I see........

Well, I usually keep liquor and beer apart, mainly because I have had bad expiriences in the past with having them together (a long story that ends with a huge carpet cleaning bill)

But, I do agree mr god of wine, I'm partial to both too......oh well, there's always the next poll.....I love this feedback, the scientists conducting the poll over here are just goin nuts. Well, later, I have to get off the computer so Hojo can fax data to the lab back in Hong Kong.........

YO

Come on people. It's got Britney Spears and Shakira! SAY IT WITH ME NOW....PEPSI!!!!:wiseowl: :wiseowl:

Diet Moutain Dew, and Diet Pepsi.
No choice, I'm diabetic.

Since you're not allowed to live in Milwaukee unless you drink beer, my answer is obvious. Although, after a trip to Napa Valley a couple years ago, we have started to get into wine, as well. (I hope we're not reported to the beer police...) :D

Lagavulin. (A single malt scotch from the island of Islay that has to be tasted to be believed.)

Milagros...that Scotch sounds great!!!

Up until about 5 months ago, I loved a smooth single malt scotch, like Glenlivet or Glenfiddich! And up until one month ago, I loved an icey cold Amstel Light, Heineken, Dos Equis, or Labatt's Blue.

But for the past month, thanks to a bum liver, all I've drank is Gatorade, Iced Tea, Water, and Coffee! None of which are on the above list. So I vicariously voted for Beer!

I'll bet if there was a drink called Liquid THC, it would have made the list, right Everlast!:D

Rasputin

Rasputin said:

But for the past month, thanks to a bum liver, all I've drank is Gatorade, Iced Tea, Water, and Coffee!

That's what you get for getting a liver transplant from a bum. :p

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back