• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Video Game-a tickle torture story **/f, m/f

subgthgrrl2

This piece is far from complete, though I do have quite a bit more in a rough hand-written version. I wouldnt mind getting some feedback on whether this one is worth investing time to continue developing.

The Video Game :3poke:

The tall pale figure walked into the middle of the desolate looking street. A girl, her hips swayed as she moved. Her long dark hair swept down the back of her slight frame. A dark green tank top, cut low, clung to the shape of her breasts. “What is this place?” she asks, scanning her surroundings briefly before focusing her gaze directly on you. Fixed on you her eyes flash with apprehension looking out from the television screen.

Tyler narrows his eyes at me, but I pretend I don’t see it. He was nearly hard just looking at Avatar Vivianne. Choking back a giggle. “How’d I do?” I ask. “with her design, I mean?”

“She’s really good.” Tyler nods, his eyes still fixated on the screen ogling the digital figure’s bouncing attributes.

“You know, I have tits too!” I inform him, with a snort of derision. “These ones you maybe even could touch, if you’re nice I mean.” These playful words broke the spell, finally and TYLER’s face breaks out in a smile. He jumps up off the sofa and lunges toward me. “Eeeeeiiaap!” In one quick motion I am thrown backward, arms pinned to the sofa over my head. I collapse into giggles as he snarls while burrowing his face into my chest nipping and licking, while his free hand moves up and down my left side expertly tickling turning my giggles into frenzied helpless laughter. “Aiieeeheehe heeeheepleeeeeeassse please baabaaybabypleaseplease! Eeeenough Ahaahaaaa…” Smirking down at me he shook his head and then teased me by flicking his tongue across my nipples. “We are sooo far away from enough!”

While we were preoccupied on flickering tv screen Avatar Vivianne was in crisis. She approached a ramshackle old building, practically a ruin. From the edges of the door frame something crept around the corner extending toward A.V. wrapping around her ankles and coiling around each leg. More of them moved toward her grasping her arms, pulling them up over her head and even forcing the technicolor temptress onto her tiptoes. She began to scream in terror. The tentacles had eyes, whatever this was it watched the writhing girl with interest as it pulled her toward a large flat stone and stretched her out over the slab. The undersides of the tentacles seemed to erupt in a fuzzy covering now, the sensation caused goosebumps on her skin. A.V. heard the chilling sound of a low guttural laugh. It was unmistakably sinister, no doubt this was the sound of demonic mirth. Meaning only that surely he (the voice is distinctly male sounding) was sadistically torturing some poor helpless being. A.V.’s eyes grew huge as an oversized red hand or maybe claw moved toward her stomach. There was a pair of the red hands she realized, she sharp nails shredded her small green top leaving her large breasts swaying half exposed in a scant grey bra. She didn’t have time to notice that her boots were stripped off her. One of the red hands held her face gently but keeping her still. “Eeeeeiiiieeenoooooo!” tentacles prodded her flesh stroking down the girl’s neck and now the thin forked reptile tongue slithered out the end of the horrid appendage and moved about in her left armpit. She flinched trying desperately to avoid letting the forked tongue touch her skin. A dark red smoke drifted down surrounding her. It concentrated near her face and it’s voice clear as though a man stood right next to her whispered into A.V.’s ear. “We like when they laugh, we like when they laugh until they cry!” The evil sounding laughter began again. “We like to make you laugh, we like to make you laugh until you cry!” The demon cackling laughter was quite loud now as he laughed at his victim, the voice had a seductive tone, even as he threatened, “Vivianne, are you --- ticklish?”

“Nooo nooooo!” the girl screamed from her flickering prison desperate to make someone hear her cries and help. Those forked tongues flicked along A.V.’s upper ribcage, wiggling making her writhe. Then to her horror they kissed the soft fleshy sides of her large breasts. Eeeeeeheeeeheeeeh ITTICKLESSSSS nooooo ple heeell pppmeee soomeooonepleeeasssse EEEEHHHEEEHEEEEEEEEIIIIHEEEHEE More of the tentacles attacking her now restraining her legs as the snake tongues tickle licked the hollows of her hips and along her lower belly. Wringng shrieks from the poor girl. “Aaiiieeeeheeheeehee Ppl…leeeassse I cannt staannnnddit! Eeeheehee Stoppittheeheeeheeee Nooooomooooorre! The fiendish tongues flicking and teasing A.V.’s hips was absolutely unbearable. Then all at once they retreated, and the demon hands replaced them. The nails looked terrifying but they didn’t cut her skin. They just glided over Vivianne’s sides, her stomach, and her devastatingly ticklish lower back. They moved faster than human hands could have moved. She arched her back like crazy, writhing and squirming desperate to get away. The demon laughter blended with the avatar’s pleas. “Heeeheeepleeeasse heellpmeee….Maaakehhiimmstoooop! heehee heeeepp…. “

“HHAHA HAHA HA MMMMHAHAAHA!! Poor little ticklish captive…”

“EEIIIHEEHEE NOOOPLEEEASSSSE” Her tormented body, streaked with red marks twists and pulls to move herself to safety.

I noticed that Tyler’s was watching the t.v. again. ‘That prick bastard!’ I fumed. “Hey!” I was about to grab a nipple and twist, or squeeze right above his knee, but he nudges me. I blinked in shock. On the screen the dark-haired alter ego I’d fashioned screamed and pleaded in desperation for it to stop. Her boobs jiggled as she writhed, but the digital figure didn’t have too much room to even do that. These long winding tentacles were wrapped around her limbs, holding her immobile and stretching her body taut. A pair of large red hands stroked under A.V.’s arms with long wicked nails, drawing forth squeals from the helpless victim. Then a 2nd and 3rd pair appeared on either side of her, there was not a centimeter of pale exposed flesh that was left alone. I gasped when I saw the tiny snake tongues moving about her ankles, then downward to the soles of her feet. A forked tongue moved up A.V.’s left leg, periodically licked at her so that she jumped and laughed. “AAAAHAAHAARGH!! QUITTITT Haahaa” Behind her knee was an extremely sensitive spot that made the digital girl scream. The evil little forked tongue now stopped ascending when it reached….

“Oh my God, No!” I gasped in horror as a close-up view showed A.V.’s girl parts exposed and vulnerable to at least 6 of the treacherous forked tongues. Every crease, every fold, every sensitive bit of flesh under her short skirt was now tormented. Licked ceaselessly by these vile things. The pale skin of the the girl on the screen turned bright pink as she laughed. “Pleeeeassse pleassse help meee soooomeboooodeeee!”

I would say it is definitely worth investing the time. The ticklescene in the videogame was hot!!! Is it really just an npc being tickled here?

GREAT start !!

I look forward to more of the story!

THANKS for your contributions!

:dancingmonster:

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back