• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Valkyrie and her husband (M/FM)

BlackJacker

TMF Poster

*Strong sexual content*

You are the closest thing to a "perfect" human being there can be. You are good looking, charismatic, and intelligent. You knew when and how to be humble, and when to be confident. You had great communication skills as well. Girls fawned over you. The guys that hated you, but you were able to express that no matter what they did, it wouldn't bother you. A cocky smile or smirk was all it took. Or, you chose to make them admire you, when you felt like it.

But this is no surprise. You grew up in a very powerful family. Your father was the Captain of the King's guards. Your mother, a deadly assassin.

While not ordered, the King did hint it would be best for the Kingdom to have as many kids as possible, since they both contain abnormal powers. Your father was nicknamed "Hawkeyes". One look would freeze many enemies in their tracks. The only people who could look at him are those that are not afraid of death, and those with very strong auras surrounding them. Your mother's speed made her a very deadly assassin. It almost looked like she was teleporting when she moved.

Yes, you do have many siblings, similar personalities, but different mindsets. Some of your siblings are in the army right now, some aren't and want to do their own things, like yourself. Yes, you will defend your kingdom, if need be. But, the chances of our kingdom being attacked is very slim. For you are not the only family with abnormal powers. There are other families in the kingdom with powers as well.

Out of boredom, you do visit other kingdoms, whether it be neutral, enemies, or allies. And it's not because you do it to be an ass, but because you're curious on the way other people live. In the beginning, their kingdom's soldiers had their spears pointed at you. But, realizing quickly that you're not there to do harm, and showing them that they can't harm you. They...tolerate you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wake up one morning and put on your royal uniform. Your suit is all white, with the crest of your kingdom and the crest of your family's symbol on the chest. The suit goes way down to your calves. You wear a black t shirt underneath it. You don't button it up and leave it open. You wear dark blue pants with a belt and armored boots. You go downstairs and greet your parents.

"Mother, Father. I'm going out."

Bourne Valley was the destination you were going to visit. It's near the mountains where you must go through a forest to get to.

Ahh, the forest, where you enter into the territory of bears. Too bad you can't enjoy their company as they roar in fear and runaway when you get even 40 feet near them. You continue your journey when you hear combat.

"Hmm?"

You go towards the direction of the sound. About 100 feet away, you see 3 people. One lady fighting another lady and a man. You use your speed and instantly go in between.

"Hello, what's going on here?" You ask with a smile, looking at them. One was a witch, a very old one from the looks of it. The other was a pink haired Valkyrie. Wow, those are rare. And the other was a normal human man.

They all jump back. The Valkyrie and the man was breathing heavily. The witch looked angry.

"HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT ME!"

You smile and put both your hands in the air.

"Ah, sorry about that. Please continue."

You took a step back. The witch launched two spells. The Valkyrie swung and deflected one of them, but the second hit her. The spell lifted both of them in the air as they struggled in pain. The witch then waved her hands around, causing the Valkyrie and the man's clothes coming off. You raise your eyebrow in confusion.

"If you don't mind me asking, what exactly are you doing?"

"YOU, SHUT UP!"

Instinctively, you dug through her chest with your finger tips and grabbed her heart. You look at it and sighed.

"Oof, sorry, didn't mean to do that. Umm...yeahhhhhh, i don't really know how to put it back but. Here you go." You say, putting her heart back into her chest. But it was too late, the witch was dead. You looked over at the Valkyrie and the man, they were knocked out and naked. Then at the cottage.

"oooo, I sense magic from the cottage. Must have been the witch's house."

You drag those two inside and tied them up to the bed next to each other. They became conscious pretty quickly. The Valkyrie looked at you angrily. And tried lifting her body up. But the restraints held her arms back.

"Hey asshole! Let us go!"

You chuckled.

"Ah, the Valkyrie's temper. Never ceases to amuse me."

"Who the fuck are you?"

You smiled and pointed to your crest on your suit. Her eyes widened in shock. You place your hand in front of her.

"I know what you're going to say. Was just going to travel to Bourne Valley. I just happened to be near when you were fighting that witch...That you were losing terribly by the way. Anyways, who are you suppose to be?" You say towards the man.

"I'm her husband."

"PFFT!" You began laughing.

"YOU?! THAT...Has got to be most hilarious thing I've heard in years." You go towards his crotch.

"Listen, tell me who you really are, and I WON'T cut your dick off and shove it in your mouth."

"IT'S TRUE, ASSHOLE!" The Valkyrie yelled at you angrily.

"Seriously? Aren't Valkyrie's either full on lesbians or choose men with very high standards?" You look at the man.

"Ah, no offense...well, it was meant to be offensive but I didn't say it to hurt your feelings. If that makes sense." You say smiling.

"Mind your own business and let us out!"

You turn and stare at the Valkyrie, sending shivers down her spine.

"You know who...or what I am. You're naked and tied up. So how about you behave yourself?" You say smiling, but in a stern voice.

You notice her adam apple moving just a bit.

"So, let's introduce ourselves, shall we? Can i get your names?"

"North." Said the Valkyrie.

"Aiden." Said the man.

"Perceus is my name. But call me Percy."

Aiden's eyes widen.

"You...you're the son of Hawkeyes, Dark Prince Percy!"

You laugh.

"Is THAT what people are calling me these days? I'm no prince, nor do I plan to be...Though it those have a nice ring to it. Anyways, what was the deal with you two and the witch?"

"She captured us and-"

"AIDEN!"

North looked at Aiden and shook her head.

"Why don't you want him to answer?"

Aiden looked at North confused. You sigh. You choke North and look at Aiden.

"Speak, or she dies."

"She tickled us for a potion recipe!"

You let go of North as she coughs.

"She tickled you two?"

Aiden nodded.

"Like, this kind of tickle?" You ask as you tickle North's tummy. She shot right up and gritted her teeth.

"Woah!" You say as you push North back down.

"DON'T! She's super ticklish!" Aiden says

"AIDEN!"

You grin mischievously.

"I see, thank you for the information."

Your fingers dance all over North's upper body.

"ARGH!" She screamed in frustration as she tries to hold her laughter in. You enjoy watching a tough Valkyrie so weak like this.

"It's been a while since I've tickled someone. I wonder why I stopped?" You look up wondering, while continuing poking her upper body. You look back down and notice her breast.

"Ahh, enjoying this, I see?"

"FUCK YOU!"

"HEY! GET OFF HER!" Aiden screams. To his surprise, you do stop. But his eyes widens in fear and now you get on top of him.

"You know, I'm not into guys. But you can catch these tickles as well." You say as you begin squeezing his sides. Aiden was easier to break. He screamed and laughed. Buckling up and down.

"You're straight too, right? How embarrassing would it be if you had a hard on while being tickled by me?" You say, flicking his limp penis. You could tell he was trying to hold it in. You moved a bit lower, squeezing his thighs while stroking his penis at the same time. And almost instantly it became erect. You turn to North and smiled.

"Easy." You say. You continue your assault on his inner thighs.

Aiden's face became very red very quickly from the tickling and embarassment.

"Okay, now I'm bored of you. Onto your beautiful wife that's too good for you."

You feel her athletic, perfect body as you ignore her threats and protest.

"Beautiful." You say, obviously mesmerized.

"So strong, so powerful. Yet so weak, just because you're...ticklish." You say as you dug your fingers into her armpits.

"NOHO!" She screamed as she shut her eyes, clenching her teeth. You can tell her lips and teeth will form a smile very soon. You keep up the tickling until it does. She tried tilting her head to the side, to somehow hide her smile.

"A Valkyrie's weakness is her pride. Now it's time to break yours."

"STOP! WAIT! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US?!"

You were about to ignore him when you stopped. He was right, what exactly did you want from them? You think for a second before a light bulb pops in your head.

"Give me the location of the Valkyrie base."

"You'll have to kill me." North said.

"Oh come on, sweet cheeks. I won't tell them who said it."

"Fuck. You."

A sinister thought pops in your head.

"Since you love your husband so much, how about I force your mind and body to be my slave. I will drag you both back to my Kingdom, tickle you every night and fuck you in front of your husband. You will still be in love with him, and you will hate yourself for enjoying what I'm going to do to you. I'm assuming you KNOW I can."

Tears swell up in North's eyes.

"Babe, please tell him, I don't want him touching you anymore." Aiden said.

North turns to you, angrily.

"They're in Valhalla. East to the Amazonian forest."

"Thank you." You say smiling.

"Now, let us go." Aiden said.

"Why?"

"You-you said would-"

"I never said that."

"But-"

Before he can continue his sentence, you dug your fingers into both their bellies. They both screeched and laughed as they twisted and turned their bodies. Aiden's hard on arose again. North had tears in her eyes, but had a smile in her face. You can tell her cheeks were red from anger, humiliation, and laughter. The session continued as one half you were rubbing your hands on North's groin area while tickling Aiden's body, and the other half was stroking Aiden while tickling North's body. You also gave them personal sessions as you focused tickling North's body and sucking on her nipples. Same thing with Aiden, and it was easier as you were both guys.

They protested, of course. Which got annoying.

"Can you both stop and just enjoy it? It's obvious it feels good and we're also alone. So shut the fuck up and relax."

They both knew you were right. And while they still show some resistant to the tickles and pleasures, they did stop protesting.

You decided to be nice, they wanted release but didn't want to beg for it so you did yourself.

"Yuck, this is why I'm straight." You say after doing Aiden first.

You fingered North, while giving a few sneak tickles. Her loud grunt and bent back gave you the signal to stop as they both gasped for air. You untied them.

You slapped Aiden's balls as he groaned and cupped them in pain.

"You're a lucky man." You say before going on top of North. You give her a nice smooch on the lips.

"What a shame, we could have been the perfect couple."

You placed a blanket over them and walked out the door, before looking back and smiling at them.

A few moments later, Aiden turned to his wife.

"Babe, don't kill me but...that was..."

North placed a finger on his lips.

"I know..."

"I HEARD THATTTTT~" You shout

They both jumped. You laughed to yourself.

"So, Valhalla, hmm?"

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back