• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Hawaiian Goddess Pele's Ticklish Secret (M/F with hints of MMF/F)

laughtermech

TMF Expert
New story up on the website about the Hawaiian goddess, Pele, and her secret ticklish desires :)

Below is an excerpt:

In the sleepy town of Waikoloa on the big island of Hawaii there are lava fields filled with senescent fountain grass set against a cobalt blue ocean.

Anyone driving Highway 19 north or southbound can't miss this stunning contrast of black, beige, and blue.

Pele, the goddess of fire, and dancing, and volcanoes on these beautiful Hawaiian islands sometimes, amidst this backdrop of beauty, becomes uneasy and requires appeasement and attention.

Pele's husband, Wahielo, has been of no help recently in attending to his partner's needs, and the goddess feels compelled to seek help outside in the rural villages.

Pele is a closet tickle-phile, and she loves, craves even, the gorgeous sounds of women laughing while they're being tickled on their bare feet.

The cracks in the Earth that spill forth molten rock are Pele's rumblings to hear these most precious of soundwaves.

The elders in Waikoloa know that the time has come to invoke an ancient ritual to try and appease their restless diety.

They call a council.

'How should we announce what is required of women 18 years old and older in the village?', asks John Smith, a foreigner who has gained status from the local Waikoloans by providing his exceptional carpentry skills over the years to this community.

'I think flyers and emails should suffice. I'm happy to do both', replies Tom Ito, another revered member of the community, and someone who can get things done quickly when needed.

'Great, let's not waste time. There isn't much of that resource left with how she's been acting lately.', chimes in another respected 'elder' by the name of Christina Templeton, referring to the Goddess.

Christina's lived on the Big Island since she was very young; brought here as a 2-year-old by her missionary parents.

She's only an 'elder' in terms of her wisdom.

In years, she's only in her mid-thirties, tall, athletic, attractive, and very social and kind-hearted. She also very much loves to laugh while having her feet tickled.

John actually already knows this little secret about Christina as they went to college together at the University of Hawaii at Hilo, and, during their senior year, had a beautiful tickling encounter at a camping trip they, and some mutual friends had on Anaeho'omalu Bay.

During their last night camping on the beach, they all had a bonfire and Christina let John bury her in the sand with the help of her partner, David Francis. With 5 other friends watching, John and David went about creating a scene like the one depicted below, only in the sand. Christina and her gorgeous size 9 'bare soles were in HEAVEN.

She begged John and David to keep sucking and tickling her toes into the wee hours of that Sunday morning :) And like good foot and tickle fetishists, John and David obliged.

But that is a story for another day...

There is a little hesitation from the elder assemblage as they contemplate logistics.

'Should we just focus on the women of the village that we know like this kind of thing, this foot tickling thing?', Tom asks the group.

'Tom, I think that's an excellent idea. The goddess actually prefers it when the women laughing are not pained by their foot tickling experience. So many women hate to even have their feet touched, much less tickled. Finding women into having their feet tickled would really save a lot of time. Pele delights in female laughter being more song-like', John remarks.

'Yes, John, you're absolutely right. The Goddess does like her subjects to be enjoying themselves. John already knows this about me,' Christina stops for a second and playfully winks at John, 'but I'M actually one of those weird women who can laugh melodically like you're saying, and can probably assuage Pele in her uneasiness right now. If you guys want, I'd be willing to be a ticklish subject for you gentlemen, that is if you can't find other local ladies into this kind of thing?'

Tom is stunned. He's known Christina for years, and has secretly wanted to run his fingers over her bare soles during their board meetings that would stretch into the wee hours. Christina would invariably take off her heels or sandals and put them up on the conference table for all to see. Oh, if he'd only known back then what he's privy to know now!

'Really, Christina, you like being tickled?'

'I do, Tom. Laughter is one of life's delicious pleasures. Makes me happy. Makes me feel young.'

For the full story, visit:

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpre...ng-wawae-hoomane-o-to-assuage-her-uneasiness/

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back