• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Couple Kidnapped! Wife Tickle Tortured and Husband Mercilessly Edged Part 2

Ticklemang

TMF Regular
One Week Later

Never allowed to orgasm, yet teased to the edge of his sanity, John lay face down on a padded table, secured and completely immobile, with his penis sticking through a hole in the table. He hadn’t seen his wife all day, but he had more important things to worry about. He was being interrogated for his computer password, something he absolutely did not want to give up. As Alex stroked his penis ever so lightly with makeup brushes and her nails, he thrashed and moaned, attempting to beg for release through his gag.

Giggling to herself, Alex told him “Once you tell me all of your passwords, I’ll let you cum sweetie.” Sensing he was close to breaking, she tried one final trick to push John over the edge. Popping his penis in her mouth, she swirled her tongue around his head, causing him to thrash extra hard and bringing him closer to the edge than he thought possible.

John Screamed into his gag, which ALex removed, knowing what would come out of his mouth as soon as he could speak.

“OKAY PLEASE I’LL TELL YOU I’LL DO ANYTHING, JUST LET ME CUM!”

“You’ll get to come once I have access to all of your accounts. Now give me the passwords.”

“I use the same password for everything! VickyJohn2004!”

Alex typed this password into the “work” laptop in front of her, gaining access to all of the files John desperately wanted to hide. She quickly began exploring all of the files he had stored on his computer, searching for embarassing or compromising pieces of information on John. What she found, however, was so much better than she had ever imagined.

“Oh sweetie, this folder is called “work stuff”, but it doesn’t have any work stuff in it. Man your wife is going to love this. Oh, and since you’ve been such a bad boy, you’re not actually getting to come.

“No! Please don’t show Vicky, I’m begging you! Oh god no-” Alex silenced him by quickly forcing the gag back into his mouth. She picked up the makeup brush and started nonchalantly stroking his engorged member while continuing to browse through his computer.

Matt had been spending all of his time playing with his new toy. Vicky was tied spread eagle to the bed facedown, wearing nothing but sheer tan nylons. Through extensive experimentation, he had found that Vicky was ticklish all over, and had spent hours and hours tickling her stomach, ribs, and armpits. The torment of these areas, however, was nothing compared to the torture of her feet and genitals. Matt sat between her legs, stroking his fingers up and down her nylon covered feet rather lightly, causing her to giggle and thrash, but this was nothing in comparison to what he had been and planned to continue doing to her. After this break was over, he planned to deliver a truly diabolical experience to the young woman. Before his preparations were complete, however, Alex opened the door and stalked into the room.

“I’ve got it. He uses the same password for everything, and I found something really juicy on his computer.” She explained the situation to Matt, who immediately grinned. This unexpected news only served to intensify the torment of both the husband and wife, and was a glorious revelation to Matt, who brimmed with anticipation.

Alex rolled the table that held John hostage into the room with Vicky in it, locking its wheels when the table was beside the bed that held Vicky and the two captives could see each other.

“I’ve got something to show you girlie, and I don’t think you’re gonna like it” Alex opened various files and showed them to Vicky, who’s face softened in betrayal.

“What are these John?? What is this?”

Before her were images of the feet of several of their friends that John had saved to his computer, no doubt to use for sexual gratification. While some of the pictures were taken from facebook and various other social media sites, many of them were creepshots of the soles and toes of various women, some strangers, some not. After showing this to VIcky, Alex began showing her the real treat. John had commissioned photoshopped pictures of their friends and even his own wife being tickle tortured, and had written and paid for stories of the acts being committed.

“What the hell John?!”

“Im sorry, Vicky, I don’t really know what else to say”

“After seeing this side of your husband, I’ll give you a choice Vicky. Do you want me to let your husband come, or do you want me to ramp up the torture to another level?” Alex asked, knowing full well what the answer was going to be.

Vicky looked away from her husband and whispered “Do whatever you want, but don’t let him come.”

After Matt had been wheeled out of the room to face his fate, Matt began what would be Vicky’s worst torture yet. Putting Vicky’s hands into capsules that forced them into fists, he put a vacuum sealing bag over her body, excluding her head and feet. As the air drained out of the thick bag, Vicky realized she was going to be completely immobile and had no chance of escaping or even evading any torment of her feet, as her individual toes were being tied back to the bottom of the bed. Vicky now lay face down on the bed, vacuum sealed into a pouch that immobilized her body. Her toes were tied down and her head was secured. After applying earplugs that muted all noise and a thick blindfold that let nothing through, Matt began. He applied and industrial strength itching gel that Alex’s father’s pharmaceutical company had produced for law enforcement officers in South America. This gel was used in advanced interrogations and never failed to elicit answers from those unlucky enough to have it used against them. It was so potent , in fact, that no one had ever endured the effects of the gel for more than 11 minutes and 24 seconds before coming clean with everything. Matt applied the gel to Vicky’s feet, wearing latex gloves to protect his hands from the harsh effects.

“Please don’t tickle me anymore, I can’t take this. Please let me go” Vicky begged as she felt Matt touching her feet. “What’s going on? What are you doing??”

Her feet began flexing and tugging as the sensations began.The buildup was gradual for the first minute or so, and for the duration of the ascension, Vicky protested and begged. Once the effects were in full swing, however, she began screaming and pleading.

“OH GOD PLEASE I CAN’T TAKE THIS! SCRATCH MY FEET OR SOMETHING PLEASE! IM BEGGING YOU I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT ANYTHING!!”

Matt enjoyed the show at first, reveling in the way she begged and tried to escape. After two or three minutes, Vicky started crying, unable to withstand the intense sensations on her feet. In between racking sobs, she begged incoherently; her will was obviously broken and she was begging out of habit now. Matt set a timer for one hour on his phone and went to go watch Alex torture John.

Alex spoke to the gagged John, describing in vivid detail the effects of the drug she was about to give him.

“It is an insane aphrodisiac, and will turn you on like nothing else. But at the same time, it blocks your ability to orgasm, and I will be able to stimulate you without restraint for hours, and you will be unable to cum. Poor baby, I really do feel bad for you, but I just love this too much to show you any mercy.”

As John protested into his gag, She gave him an injection in his leg. Almost immediately, he noticed the effects. He truly was more turned on. His hard on strained as he tried to get any stimulation but couldn’t. Giggling, Alex oiled up his penis and began stroking as fast as she could. John grunted and tried to thrust, but was ultimately left to experience whatever torment she chose to dish out. After stroking him nonstop for several minutes, Alex decided it was time to turn it up. She slipped off her ugg boots and her socks, exposing her dreamy feet. Her soles were pink and creamy, as soft as any pair of feet have ever been. She showed John her feet and flexed her long toes, which had recently been painted red. Knowing he had a foot and tickling fetish, she used these precious feet against him. Trailing her feet up the length of his penis, she removed the gag from his mouth, desiring to hear the tortures pleas coming out of his mouth.

As she began stroking his penis with her feet, John begged her “Please. I can’t take any more teasing. Just let me cum!”

Alex ignored his pleas and continued stroking away. As John became more and more desperate to cum, His pleas increased in intensity, but she never ceased the torment. After several minutes of the most exquisite torture yet, Alex decided it was again time to take it up a notch. She moved the table into another room, and in it secured John to the bed spread eagle, face up. She grabbed a pair of VR goggles that replayed scenes of Vicky’s tickle torture that had been recorded previously and put it over John’s face, securing it tightly. In addition, she placed earbuds that played the sound of his wife’s torment and secured those to his head as well. John halfheartedly tried to avoid this fate, but in addition to knowing it was inevitable, he also relished these videos of his wife, as they turned him on to no end. After she had him secured and was sure he was only seeing his wife being tickled, Alex climbed on top of John and began riding him.

At first it felt amazing having her pussy lips wrap around his penis over and over again, but when John remembered he was unable to come and realized the true depravity of his torment, he let out a wail of despair. Alex rode him for what seemed like forever, orgasming several times on his permanently hard penis. His predicament already excited Alex, and hearing him beg for mercy and plead to be let orgasm just intensified the pleasure she was feeling. John wept to be able to come, but he was given no respite. Alex simply kept riding him for thirty minutes, an hour, two hours. John found himself in a level of hell he had never imagined, caught between the most intense desire he's ever felt, and a denial of pleasure, he simply could not take it. But he had to.

Matt walked back into the room that held Vicky captive, excited to see the state she was in after a little over an hour of torment. He texted Alex to make sure that she switched John’s VR headset to a live feed of thie room. Walking in, the sight that beheld him instantly made him rock hard. Vicky’s face and blindfold was soaked in tears and sweat. Her hair was wild and matted to her head. She was still sobbing and pleading intermittently, although it was clear she had given up on any hope of respite and was now just begging out of habit. She hardly noticed as Matt took a sponge and began wiping off the gel with a bucket of water. Her crying and begging quieted as she realized she was no longer experiencing the horrible sensations from before. When he finished wiping the gel off of her feet and out from in between her toes, Matt removed her earplugs and whispered terrifying threats to Vicky.

“Your feet are now more sensitive than they’ve ever been. I know I’ve been going easier on you since the first time i tickled your feet, and sticking with mostly light tickling and teasing, but now I’m really going to tickle the shit out of you. Your husband is watching and having the life edged out of him by Alex, so he’ll enjoy the show.”

“NO PLEASE DON’T TICKLE MY FEET AGAIN! NOT AFTER THAT! NOT LIKE THIS! I CAN’T MOVE PLEASE! I’LL DO ANYTHING I’LL SUCK YOU OFF! I GIVE AN AMAZING BLOWJOB PLEASE DON’T DO THIS”

Her begging only turned Matt on more, and the fact that she was offering to suck him off indicated how broken this young woman really was. Matt new that this innocent lady refused any sex acts with her husband other than missionary sex and allowing him to jerk off onto her feet. It felt good to know that she would soon do things for him that she never did and would never have the opportunity to do for her husband.

Matt walked down to her feet and began applying baby oil to them, only intensifying her begging. He pulled out a three pronged back scratcher and slowly began trailing it up and down her arches. He reveled in hearing her beg and start to cry, knowing what was coming. As he continued, he picked up the pace, dragging it in circles and figure eights across her soles and heels. Her laughter increased in volume as her torture increased in intensity. She could already feel her bladder about to give way, and she had barely been tickled for two minutes. Suddenly, Matt switched tactics and grabbed an electric rotating cleaning brush. As he applied it to her increasingly pink soles, Vicky went ballistic.

“HAHAHOHOH GAWAHAHD PLEHEHEHSE I CANT AHAHAHA TAKE IT HAHAHAH”

Matt continued with the one rotating brush for a few minutes before grabbing another and pressing it into her soles, eliciting even more screams and pleads from Vicky, who was losing her mind. He swept the brushes over and over along her soles, sapping away Vicky’s sanity. She had pissed herself long ago, and not even noticed as the nonstop tickling fooded her mind , washing away any vestiges of sanity she had been able to gather after her last ordeal. This torture was too much for Vicky, but as she screamed and begged, mewled and pleaded for any sort of respite, she was denied any break for a long, long sixty minutes. Finally putting down the brushes, Matt pulled out two devices he had constructed specifically for Vicky. In essence, they were each 4 electric flossers that had been put together in such a way that they fit snugly into the holes between each of her toes on either foot. After hooking up one device to each of her feet, he pulled out two electric toothbrushes.

“Get ready for this, Vicky, this is going to be torture for your hypersensitive toes like nothing else you’ve experienced yet.”

Vicky struggled to even get a sentence out in between laughs and sobs, but as she felt this devices turn on and the electric toothbrushes press into her toes, she let out an extended keening scream. Unable to do anything, incapable of coherent thought, Vicky did nothing but scream in laughter and scream in despair. As he traced the toothbrushes between her toes and along her toe stems, John felt a sense of satisfaction he had been craving for ages. Vicky was truly broken, but he didn’t care. He was going to keep torturing her until he was ready to stop. He moved the brushes up and down her soles as well as her toes now, making sure Vicky was in a constant state of torment and he was in a constant state of pleasure. Tracing the brushes over her red feet while the flossers melted her mind, tickling between her toes until she couldn’t remember her own name, Matt became increasingly turned on until finally, he couldn’t take it anymore. He turned off the flossers and the toothbrushes, but secured the rotating brushes to the centers of her soles, leaving them off for now.

Finally getting a break, Vicky continued to laugh and sob in between gasps for air. When Matt whispered to her that she was going to have to suck his penis for a break, she gave her rigid values and intensely religious upbringing no thought as she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around Matt’s penis. She sucked on it until he came a huge load right into her mouth and told her to swallow it, which she reluctantly did.

“Im sure your hubby is really jealous right now, watching me tickle your feet silly then cum in your mouth and watch you swallow it,” John teased her. Keep sucking, I’ve got plenty more rounds in me.

As she began sucking it again, he turned on the flossers and cleaning brush remotely, causing her to scream in laughter, but she kept trying to suck him off over and over hoping for a chance of respite.

John was intensely turned on by everything going on around him. The sight and sound of his wife being tickled was his fantasy, but seeing her suck another man’s penis aroused both feelings of intense jealousy and intense sexual arousal in him. As Alex began riding his penis once more, John cried out in despair, finally realizing this was his fate. He would be forced to watch his wife be tickled senseless by another man, then perform deviant sexual acts on him that she would never do for John. All while being edged beyond belief by an absolute babe with perfect feet who would never let him come.

This one in my opinion isn't as good as the first but that's just because by the time I was halfway through I just started rushing to finish because I needed to go choke the chicken

Last edited:
Fantastic!!! One of my fav stories of all time! Hope it can continue, thanks for sharing!!!

So I have mixed feelings. I know I’m in the minority about this but I just want to see if people agree. Part of me is invested with tickling the woman and edging the man. The other part just feels bad for the man because of what is happening. I still finished it because it is written well, but I can’t get these emotions out of me.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back