• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

big breasted stories

funny852

TMF Regular
These latest stories of tickling big breasted women are great.
Lets hear from some big breasted women who like being tickled.
Eh.
Eric

Big-Breasted Women...

Well, what can I say? Hehe...

I'm a 30GG which means my breasts are fairly big compared to most women... and they're 100% natural - no implants....

I'm guessing your next question would be 'Are they ticklish?'

My answer?

Hell, yeah! Hehehe... I orgasm everytime I'm tickled there...

Is that enough info or are you wanting more? Hehehe...

I'm glad there are readers here who like that set of stories. It would be cool to hear from some large-chested women who either like being tickled or have interesting tickling stories.

I do realize, of course, that the characters in the stories are quite unrealistic. It's just meant to be almost adolscent fantasy, quite apart from the majority of my real-life experiences. The one time I started a thread describing some consesnual erotic tickling between me and my wife, for the most part I got great, responsible feedback, but there's always some joker who thinks it is fine to chime in with crazy suggestions, like "here's my phone #, call me if you want help tickling your wife".

So, I decided to stick to fantasy posts! Anyway, I'm glad some people like the stories.

G

ticklish girl

I would love some more details.
Has anyone tied you up and tickled you there.
You sound like a keeper in my book.
Eric

Re: ticklish girl

funny852 said:
I would love some more details.
Has anyone tied you up and tickled you there.
You sound like a keeper in my book.
Eric

In answer to your question, Eric... in a word...... yep! lol! :D

Ticklish girl, really!

Oh come on.
Give us some details, you tease.
don't keep us hanging.
If you do I will construct a story of what I would do to you.
I think you would like it too.
Eric

I have fairly large breasts.....and they're MEGA TICKLISH!! Especially the nipples. They're so ticklish I can tickle myself there. One touch and it's over.

Re: Ticklish girl, really!

funny852 said:
Oh come on.
Give us some details, you tease.
don't keep us hanging.
If you do I will construct a story of what I would do to you.
I think you would like it too.
Eric

I'm not really into 'stories' as such, but with regard to details, what's there to say? hehe....

I mean... tickle under my breasts and I'll buck and giggle, tickle the sides of my breasts and I'll writhe around a lot whilst I giggle... and tickle the nipples and and buck, squeal and just go crazy... and probably cum too..hehe

=)

Hmm... I like breat tickling stories too. I was just wondering if any writers could write breast tickling stories about women with normal sized breasts?

A Chestful Of Mammaries

Big or normal breasts, you'll love this one! I met a lady at a campout a few years ago. We hit it off and did the usual thing people who meet for the first time do... we went skinnydipping! Talk about flotation devices! Anyway, we got to our tent and made out a little. Mr. Sandman peeked in, covered his eyes and threw the bucket of sand in our faces. We were soon in dreamland... the next morning, I awoke before her. Her little pink erasers were standing at attention like a drill instructor's Privates! I got a bit frisky. I couldn't move too much because I didn't want to wake her and ruin the moment. So, I took the collar of my Izod shirt (the one with the little alligator emblem) and held it directly over one of her pleasure buds. I began gently tickling it, tickle, tickle. Then the next one, tickle, tickle. She stayed asleep but was obviously aroused. I continued doing this for about an hour. Just as I stopped, with her eyes still closed, she said, "If you stop doing that I'll kill you!" What could I do but continue.

For ticklish_girl

Hi Ticklish girl!

I would like to tie you up, and then use an electric toothbrush all over your breasts! How many times do you think you would cum if I left the electric toothbrush right on your nipples? :)

Have fun!

I think too many people are ignoring foot_featherer. Fairly large breasts that are extremely ticklish? Especially the nipples? And you can even tickle yourself there? One touch and it's over?

I'm sure you have plenty of stories you could share. Please tell.

Thanks.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back