• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big-breasted tickling

Grolsch

TMF Regular
It's been a long time since i posted, but here it goes...

Michelle hated the dorm shower, she barely fit in it. It wasn’t because she was fat, Michelle was quite strong. She had to be. Her breasts were the problem. They occupied 3 feet in front of her and 10 inches to either side past her rib cage. Those breasts occupied her entire torso. After quickly drying, she reached for her custom sports bra – it was the first layer. She was thoroughly disturbed to find her main bra missing.

“Shit! Those assholes. Shit shit shit,” she thought. She wrestled into the sports bra, put on her sweatpants – they nicely covered her 36” rear and pulled on her robe. She stormed out of the bathroom, using both arms under her breasts to control the bouncing.
“Rob, damn it! Give that back!”

“What, Michelle, this?” Rob held her main bra, an elaborate custom feature. Shelly and Maria were with him. He held the enormous contraption in front of her and laughed.
“YES! Give it back!” Michelle clumsily grabbed at it but Rob yanked it back. Michelle’s face took on an expression of anger. She bent forward at the waist, just the act of grabbing forward ruined her balance.

Shelly mocked her. “Oh, Michelle, are you having trouble staying upright?”
Maria chimed in. “I think I know what we can do to her – but she’ll be jiggling all over, hahaha!” Maria moved her hands towards Michelle making wiggling motions with her fingers. That drew a real reaction from Michelle.

“NO!” and she backed up. Rob continued to tease. “Don’t you want your bra back Michelle? You could try running away…” Shelly and Maria accelerated their pace towards Michelle.
“NO!” Michelle’s face looked strained. “You know I can’t run! Don’t do this!”
“Hahaha, do what Michelle?” Maria hopped behind her. Michelle turned as quickly as she could, her breasts lagging seconds behind her, then flopping in front of her, knocking Michelle further off balance.

Shelly grabbed Michelle’s sides and squeezed. “AAHAHA!” Michelle’s head rocked backwards as she scream/laughed. Her torso jerked up, then down, sending her breasts into flight. She was strong enough to carry the weight of her breasts, but the second she got tickled she lost all strength in her legs and core, couldn’t support her topheavy weight and fell forward on the floor. She caught herself and rolled onto her back. There’s no way she could lie on her stomach. Her breasts flapped wildly as she rolled.
“NO! Don’t do this! Please!” Michelle tried to control her wobbling breasts by wrapping her arms around them, but she couldn’t reach all the way to her nipples.
“Grab her ankles!”

“NO! I’ll kick you in the face, I swear!” Michelle couldn’t see over her bosom, but started kicking her legs. In part she wanted to keep her ankles from getting held, in part she really was trying to kick with intent to harm. It worked for a few seconds. Rob grabbed her left ankle while Maria grabbed her right.
“Oh my God, barefoot!” Rob teased. He and Maria looked at each other and started wiggling their fingers up and down Michelle’s soles. The effect went from Michelle being mad and desperate to wild cackling.

“NO PLEASE…HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHHAAAA! OH STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHA!” Michelle’s head rocked backwards while her long blonde hair plastered across her reddening face. She tried kicking her legs, but could only really shake back and forth, left and right. Her breasts quaked and flopped wildly, only supported by that sports bra. Michelle reflexively let go of them when she started beating her fists on the floor. And her feet weren’t nearly the most ticklish spot on the Nordic beauty.
“Shelly, tickle under her arms!” Theresa, the RA, heard the commotion and put a stop to it before she could. “Rob, give that back to her!” Michelle took her bra and went to her room. “You guys are assholes!”

Michelle went back into her dorm room, slammed the door and knew she got lucky. Thinking to herself, “one day, I’m going to kick one of those shits in the face.” She looked at herself in the mirror. Already, sweat was seeping through the sports bra. “If only I weren’t so ticklish. If only my breasts didn’t bulge out so much.” At 50lbs each, they occupied her entire torso. She practiced wrapping her arms around them, squeezing hard at the sides to compress them so she could make it all the way around. If she pressed hard enough she could.

She looked at her side profile. “Lots of side boob. Great. Thank God nobody got a finger in there,” thinking how close she got to being armpit-tickled. Armpit tickling necessitated breast tickling, from where the sides of her breasts expanded outwards. Almost every part of Michelle’s body was ticklish. Nobody could really see her belly, but that area was horrible. Her thighs killed her. You could only get her ribs from behind her, but that was awful too. She jammed herself into her bra, pulled on a blue top, changed from sweatpants to shorts and slid on her shoes.

Michelle got on the elevator on floor 1 and immediately occupied 1/22 of the available space. Jim, who knew Michelle’s weakness too well, was also on the elevator. He hit floor 6, she hit floor 2. He looked a little disgusted. “Only 1 floor?!” “Well, you try carrying 100 pounds on your chest up 2 flights of stairs.” Jim smirked. When Michelle got off on floor 2, he went right behind her.

“Michelle! Giddy giddy giddy!”

Michelle screamed. “AHH!” and spun around sending her breasts into flight. Jim knew Michelle’s aunt used to tickle Michelle badly and say the word “giddy.” Jim walked towards her with an entry way of people watching. He started wiggling his fingers in the air towards her…”giddy giddy giddy Michelle!”
Michelle was conditioned. She bent over forward to extend her arms in case his hands got near her, but she remembered vividly all the tickling her aunt delivered. She couldn’t help it, and started laughing just as if she was being tickled. “No-ho-ho! Ha ha ha ha ha! Stop it, it’s just like being tickled!”

That didn’t stop Jim. “Giddy giddy giddy!” and lunged towards her. Michelle just saw fingers moving towards her breasts. She screamed and backed up against a wall. “AHHH! HA HA HA HA HA!” Her face took on a tortured look as she tried wrapping her arms around her breasts. Jim made a final lunge screaming the word “giddy .” Michelle laughed so hard she fell onto the floor. She fought against the weight of her bosom as she rolled onto her back, cackling, sweaty and horribly embarrassed.

After class, she walked back to her dorm room. Thinking to herself “damn that bastard. He knows how much that word tortures me. It’s just being cruel. “

Back at the dorm, she took another shower. She almost always sweat through her shirt, and that “giddy” air tickling just made it worse. The shower felt good, but there it was again. She was left with her sports bra, robe, and shorts. This time nobody took her bra – the straps were cut. She put the clothes she had left on and stormed into the dorm area lounge.

“GODDAMN IT! Who cut my fucking bra? Do you know how much those cost? You know I need it. Why would you do that?” Then she saw her tormenters, Shelly, Maria and Rob. And an inversion table. “What the hell is an inversion table doing here?”
Rob told her. “we’re going to put you on it Michelle.”

“Oh the hell you are! You just want me on that to strap me down and tickle me. Screw you!”
Shelly laughed. “Oh, we’re going to get you on it…you can do it willingly or I’ll tickle you, you’ll fall over, we’ll pick you up and put you on it. Your choice.” She moved towards Michelle quickly, wiggling her fingers. Shelly was, to Michelle, the most effective tickler. It’s like every finger of hers moved independently, wiggling into her sensitive spots. Michelle jumped backwards and pinned herself in a corner of the lounge. Jumping sent her breasts into a wild, wobbling motion, thoroughly straining her blue sports bra.
“I could just say the magic word…”

“NO! Don’t say that word!”
“GIDDY!”
“AHHH! HA HA HA HAHAHA!” Michelle’s roundish face got red. Shelly jumped at her. “I’m going to get your armpits!” Shelly launched her fingers at Michelle’s pits. “There’s a lot of side boob exposed Michelle!” Shelly jumped to Michelle’s left. Michelle jerked in response, sending her left breast high into the air. Shelly’s fingers hit paydirt, getting right into the side boob area exposed and directly into Michelle’s left armpit.

Next: Michelle gets put on the inversion table

Welcome back! Where the heck have you been? Michelle's misadventures were (are) some of my favorites.

I have always enjoyed your stories, so it is quite pleasant to see you back and writing more of them.

I just wanted to pop in and say how delighted I am to see you continuing this series after so long!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back