• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Ticklish Break-up At Renfest - F/M non-consensual, stocks

parpignollord

It's been years since I've tried this. This is a situation that has been written about before and there are elements that appear in other stories, but I put my own twist on it. Hope you all enjoy.
----------------------------------------------------

This year’s opening weekend at the Hewes County Renaissance Faire was as big and bustling as any in the festival’s history. People of all ages from across the state had gathered to enjoy days of medieval themed bacchanalia packed with food, games, history and fun.

Emma and Eric walked through the large wooden gates scoping out the shops and stands they could see from the entrance. There was tons to see and do; dress shops, glassblowers, all manner of meats on sticks. Eric had been waiting for the fair for months. He was eager to see the artisan swords and daggers for sale. The previous year he had attended three different mead tastings and he was hoping to make it four this year.

Emma, too, was eager for the fair, but for her own reasons. She had expressed interest in attending certain plays and examining the custom gown shops, but all morning she had been very quiet, even pensive. Eric assumed that once she stepped foot onto the grounds the sights and smells of the renaissance fair would soon lift her spirits as it does to most.

Eric and Emma had been dating for nearly two years. He had fallen hard for the 23 year-old yoga teacher, with her short, blonde pixie haircut and striking blue eyes. Pushing 30 himself, Eric considered Emma a little out of his league (and he probably wasn’t wrong.) Within 6 months of dating the two decided to move in together. Eric, having a much higher income, invited Emma to stay with him at his condo. Living in a spacious, rent-controlled apartment was a welcome change for Emma, and the two grew closer over the course of their relationship.

Of course. Things weren’t perfect. Like any couple, they had their arguments. Emma would regularly bark at Eric to pick up his dirty laundry off the bathroom floor. And Eric would begrudgingly wash the cereal bowls Emma would leave on the coffee table. However, at that moment in time everything appeared to be calm. That day was about partaking in some revelry and medieval fun. Or so Eric believed.

Emma had taken Eric’s arm and was quickly leading him to the center of the fairgrounds.

“Hold on, I saw a shop back there that had those fancy beer steins. I want to see what they have…” Eric said pointing out a merchant they would soon pass.

“We can come back to that. Let’s keep going this direction.” Emma said with purpose.

“Okay, where are we going?” Eric asked with puzzled excitement.

“Just keep up,” Emma snapped.

The two continued on to what could be considered the “Town Hall” of the fair. A large wooden platform stood in the middle of the grounds (most likely for shows and public demonstrations.) Close by the platform was a large post with a number of parchment bulletins posted for display. It all looked and felt very authentic, as if they had been transported to another time.

“Check it out. It’s one of those old timey stock things.” Emma shouted, pointing at one end of the square.

Before the couple sat a large pair of sturdy wooden stocks. In front was a large wooden slat with two small holes cut in it. On one end was a brass hinge to allow the slat to swing open, and on the other was a smaller brass mechanism which allowed the slat to be secured. The mechanism also had a hole, just big enough to fit in a standard padlock.

Behind the slat was a large metal bench, perhaps made of iron. It looked extremely sturdy and both pieces appeared cemented to the ground.

“Haha, cool. Hey, let’s go to the jousting tutorial” said Eric.

“First, I want to see what you look like in those stocks.” Emma said with a sly grin.

“Oh no. No way.” replied Eric.

“Come on, Eric. It will be fun. Just do it.” Emma began to change her tone from playful to annoyed.

Eric began realize that turning down his girlfriend at that point could make her insufferable for the rest of the day.

“I just want to get a photo. It will only take a second...” she said with disappointment.

He took his final hint from her impatient expression and walked toward the stocks.

“One photo” he relented.

“Haha, yes!”

Eric tried to lift the top wooden slat and found that it was much heavier than it appeared. The stocks were more than just craft or prop for photo opportunities. They were the real thing.

“Here, I’ll help.” Emma said, lifting up the heavy top slat. “Okay, now sit on that bench.”

Eric begrudgingly sat on hefty iron bench which had warmed in the sun. He reached out his arms into half-moon indentions before him.

“No, not like that. These aren’t for your arms. If they were they would have a hole for your head.”

“Okay, then what do you want me to do?”

It’s for your legs. See? Put your ankles up here.” she said, patting the wooden plank.

“Geez.” replied Eric.

Eric swung his legs up and laid them in the holes.

Emma proceeded to pull his pant legs back to make sure there was plenty of space for the top slat.

Eric thought about protesting but didn’t want to drag the process out any further.

Emma then grasped the top slat and carefully brought it down upon her boyfriend’s ankles.

“There, is that good? Take your photo.” said Eric flippantly.

“Wait…” Emma said as she bent over to the locking mechanism. Which a sharp turn the latch clicked, locking Eric in place. “There, now it’s done.”

“Haha, very funny...hey, what are you doing?” Eric noticed that Emma had begun untying his shoelaces. His mood quickly switched from impatient to increasingly concerned.

“I’m just making sure you’re comfortable,” said Emma with a smirk. At that point she had fully unlaced Eric’s sneakers and had began to pull of his right shoe.

“Stop! Don’t take my shoes off.” barked Eric. He had extreme anxiety about his feet being seen in public and had an incessant fear of being tickled. He knew there was no way Emma would do anything like that, but he still didn’t like the direction events were unfolding.

“Stop! Stop it! Emma, no!” he shouted much more quietly than before.

It was then that Emma began removing Eric’s socks. First the right sock. She reached her hands back to the edge of the wooden slat and gripped the top of his sock with her fingertips. Then in a swift but smoothe motion, she stripped Eric of his white athletic sock, exposing the his highly sensitive bare foot to the sun.

Eric’s stomach dropped. He realized that his situation was much graver than before. Emma had exposed his ticklish bare foot to the world and was proceeding to take his other sock. ‘Surely she’s just being goofy for the photo’ thought Eric. ‘She KNOWS how much I hate any kind of tickling.”

Emma had finished freeing Eric’s bare feet. She stood before him, her arms on her hips, admiring her handywork.

“There you go. More comfortable?” asked Emma with a peevish grin.

“Take the photo now, and let’s go, okay?” Eric said with a dead serious tone.

“Ooh, almost forgot. One more thing.” Emma said as she retrieved something small and shiny from her purse. She moved to the latch and slid in what appeared to be a steel padlock.

“You know... I read that in the olden days that everyone in the town would come tickle torture the prisoner kept in the stocks. What do you think that would be like?”

Upon the mention of tickle torture Eric’s face went white.

“Emma, don’t joke like that. You know I hate tickling. It’s torture to me.”

“Oh, I know. And actually, that’s why you’re here. I have something to say, and it may be a little bit...upsetting.”

“Okay, well...let me out first and then we can talk about it.”

“I’m afraid I can’t do that. I’ve secured you in these stocks because I have some news.I’m breaking up with you.”

Eric had to take a moment to process what she had just said. His sense of dread was soon complimented by a distinct feeling of confusion.

“...what? Really? Are you serious?”

“Yes, Eric. We’re both aware that we’ve been having issues for a while and I think it would just be best to sever ties now and go our separate ways.”

“I don’t understand. This is so sudden.”

“I don’t think so. I feel like we both knew this was coming. I was just the one to say it.”

“Well...if that’s the way you feel about it. Okay, whatever.” said Eric, defeated.

“I knew we had our problems but I had no idea you thought it had gotten this bad…”

“Well, it’s done,” interrupted Emma. “No use talking about it now. It’s in the past and now it’s time to start thinking of the future.”

“If that’s what you want. Now let me out of here.”

“Not quite yet,” Emma calmly laid her hands on the wooden slat near Eric’s ticklish feet. “We now have the matter of splitting up our assets as a couple to address. I felt that having you secured in these wooden stocks would help make sure that these discussions go smoothly and fairly for the both of us. If you become short with me or angry in these negotiations I won’t hesitate in tickling you on the feet.”

Eric looked on in disbelief.

“...Emma”

“I would advise you keep your laughter to a minimum. There’s no telling what might happen if these folks here discover your situation” Emma cracked a smile and gestured to the numerous fair-goers milling about in the area.

Eric’s stomach dropped.

“Please, Emma, let’s talk about this.”

“First up, the apartment…” began Emma, getting right to business.

Eric furrowed his brow at mention of his condo.

“What do you mean? You moved in with me. The lease is in my name.”

“I know, but living there over these couple of years has made me really attached to the place.”

“I don’t even know how that would work. You want me to just break the lease and sign the place over to you?” he asked in disbelief.

“Yes, that sounds great.” she replied pleasantly, her hands inching closer to his exposed soles.

“Well, I mean, I can’t do that...I don’t know where I would live…”

Emma wasted no time in showing him exactly how serious she was.

“Tiiickle, tiiiiiiiickle” she taunted, steadily bringing her wiggling fingers to the soles on Eric’s feet. She began lightly scribbling his soles.

“Please no...please...no...n...heh, hehe, hehehaha, hahahaHA, HAHAHA” Eric began to convulse from the ticklish sensations.

“HAHAHAHA, NOAHAHAHAHAHA, PLEHEH, PLEHEHAHAHAHA. TAKE IT, HAHA, TAKE IT. I’LL GIVE YOU THE APAHAHAHAHA.”
Eric knew that his frantic laughter was likely alerting the general public to his situation.

“There, that wasn’t so hard,” said Emma with a grin.

Eric frowned at the thought of losing his condo.

“Next up, Jeffie.”

“Oh don’t worry, the cat is all yours,” Eric said rolling his eyes.

“That’s what I thought you’d say. The truth is, I’m kind of tired of the cat. You know how much I hate cleaning the litter box. I thought be better if you took him,” said Emma with a shrug.

Eric felt outraged.

“ME?! That’s not fair. It’s your cat. You had it before we even dated. I never wanted it in the apartment to begin with.”

“Well, that’s in the past. I think it would be best if you kept him.”

“No, no way.”

Eric shook his head with resolve.

“Reaaaaally?” asked Emma, wiggling her fingers near his sensitive feet.

Eric knew she wasn’t bluffing and held all the cards at that point. He begrudgingly agreed.

“Fine...I’ll take the stupid cat.”

“Haha, excellent. And the last thing. I know it’s technically your car, but since you work from home now I’m the one that uses it the most. And now that you finished paying it off it just makes the most sense for me to hold onto it.”

Eric couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He had just finish paying off that Camry and she was demanding he just hand it over to her. They weren’t even married.

“Emma, I can’t do that. I just can’t” he said, his voice pleading with her to see reason.

“Okay. Well, then. Look what I can do” she said as she began raking her long nails up and down his feet. She wasn’t playing around.

Eric went into instant hysterics.

“BWAHAHAHA, NOHAHAHAHA, PLEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

He tried to pull his ankles free, but the stocks were firmly secured and would not budge a centimeter. The heavy wooden slat was out of reach and he would have no hope of lifting it if he could reach it.

Panicking, Eric relented to his girlfriend’s demands.

“Okay! Take the car!” He yelled.

Emma was really enjoying the tickling of her ex-boyfriend and took her time ending the assault.

“Great, then it sounds like we’re in full agreement.”

“Fine then. Lift this up and you’ll get whatever you want” Eric, now humiliated, said dismissively.

Instead of moving towards the latch, Emma retrieved a large stack of paper from her bag.

“I wish I could trust your word Eric. But the fact is, you could just be lying out of fear. You’re so scared of being tickle tortured that you’ll say anything for me to let you out. It’s entirely possible that once I release you from these stocks that you’ll just go back on your word and not honor the commitments you just made.”

Eric knew she was right and feared what else she had in store.

Emma flashed him a smug grin.

“That’s why I prepared this.”

Emma brought the large stack of papers over for Eric to look at along with a pen.

“It’s a 37 page document that primarily solidifies the agreements we made here today but also includes some necessary protections including a clause to prohibit dispute, as well as a standard restraining order.”

“A what?”

“It’s all very straight forward. I suggest you sign it before any of these people start to get even more curious.”

“What?! No! This isn’t fair. I can’t just sign something when I’m locked up like this! That’s not legal.”

Emma took a beat and let the contract drop to her side.

“You know, you’re absolutely right. It’s not fair for you to sign something without having conferred with a lawyer. Lemme go find you one.”

Emma stepped away bringing a hand next to her mouth.

“EXCUSE ME, IS ANYONE HERE A LAWYER?!”

“Okay, fine. Stop, stop, shut up. I don’t want to speak to a lawyer. Just give me the fucking papers.”

Emma wore a satisfied grin as Eric signed the legal document. He scribbled his name angrily on all the required pages and pushed the document back into her hands.

“There, all right. You win. You get my house, my car, everything. Congratulations. Are you happy?”

Eric was ready to be finished with the ordeal. After she let him out he planned to put his shoes and socks back on and never see this crazy bitch again.

“Hmm...almost,” replied Emma with a knowing grin.

Emma took a step back to examine the situation. Her, now ex, boyfriend was stuck in an extremely heavy pair of medieval stocks, secured with a steel padlock. His extra ticklish feet fully exposed to the public. Emma took extra time to look at the pitiful pleading expression on his face. She laughed to herself and removed the bullhorn she had snuck into her bag.

“Oh no, no no no. Please no. I signed it. I signed the document.”

“BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMP” sounded the horn. Dozens of heads across the fairground sharply turned to look in their direction.

“Oh no don’t do that.”

“Farewell, Eric. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.”

“Emma, wait. Don’t go. Emma, please. No.”

At that moment a pair of teenage girls approached the stocks. They both wore white cutoff shorts and t-shirts. Smiling, one of the girls took off her designer sunglasses to examine Eric.

“What the heck is this?” laughed the first woman.

“This is a tickling booth. This guy was caught trying to poison the king and now we all have to punish him by tickling his feet,” happily chirped Emma.

“Oh my god. For real? Like he can’t get out?” asked the second woman assuming the position in front of Eric’s hyperticklish feet.

“Yep. Give it a try.”

“Text ashley, she’s gonna love this.”

The two girls began tentatively stroking Eric’s soles.

“Nohoho, haha, no plehehe…” as Eric began to succumb to the ticklish attention, two additional woman approached the stocks. These two were older, between 30 and 45, and were dressed in stylish sundresses.

“What’s going on here?” asked one of the women.

“It’s a tickling booth. We’re supposed to tickle torture this guy’s feet.” replied one of the previous girls.

“Haha, that is hilarious. I’ve got next. Karen, you just got your nails done! This will be so funny to watch.”

“You two can get that foot and we can get this one.”

Ten fingers soon became forty fingers scribbling his hypersensitive soles. And still the line of excited fair-goers was just beginning to form.

Emma gathered Eric’s shoes and socks from the ground and decided to take them with her. ‘He won’t really be needing these,’ she thought.

Eric had quickly found himself in ticklish hell. Unable to reach the stocks from his seat on the metal bench he had no option but to fling his head back like a madman in ticklish anguish. He’s maniacal laughter only encouraged the ticklers and alerted even more fair-goers of his predicament. The fair was scheduled to last all day and well into the night.

Emma took one final look at her ex boyfriend. The line had grown to at least 50 people patiently waiting to torment him. She chuckled once more to herself and tossed his shoes and socks in a nearby trash bin before leaving his life forever.

My advice to the guy...
Hunt her down. And kill her for stealing all your possessions!!!!
Or better tickle her until she goes batshit crazy. :p

So evil! How she takes absolutely everything and totally humiliates him in the process!
I like to think his chance for revenge is denied when at the end of the day, the two middle aged women bundle poor exhausted eric all bound and gagged into their trunk and take home their new personal tickle toy

Lovely story; thank you for sharing it. ^ _ ^

SAme here, but with this guy being tickled to insanity by these women!

Amazing story! I love how the girlfriend was so unapologetically sadistic, whilst luring him into the situation with a disarming attitude. Ending was well done too, leaving the reader to imagine how awful his situation will become as she nonchalantly dumps his footwear into the bin.

I love this story plot. The short paragraphs make for easier reading. Good job and thanks for returning!

Manipulative and coolly contemptuously sadistic! Love leaving him to the mercy of the crowd after extorting all the concessions - little things like making HIM take HER cat cuz she's sick of it - and discarding his shoes and socks - hours later he'll be leaving the fair barefoot! Well done!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back