• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Absolutely faked news about tickle torture. /f, very non-consensual

AfNull

TMF Regular
I thought about trying a concept I don't think I've ever seen before. Totally and absolutely truthful faked news articles about (un)real tickle torture. I might make more if journalistic inspiration strikes.

The image of girls is taken from tumblr, and all connections to real event and people are definite coincidences.

Attachments

• tickle torture news-1.jpg
    tickle torture news-1.jpg
    575.4 KB · Views: 1,964
Really fun story to read there and I loved the format of a newspaper story, don't see it too often. Here's hoping inspiration strikes again soon.

Also, quick question, which program did you use to create the newspaper effects?

Thank you for the kind feedback everyone!

Also, quick question, which program did you use to create the newspaper effects?

I was lazy, and used free version of a faux article generator found online. https://newspaper.jag uarpaw.co.uk/

If I do more with this theme I'll try to do it properly with something a bit more advanced and customization friendly. Or just bother to use word and photoshop.

Really well put together! I like the open, not so happy ending. I hope you do more like it!

excellent idea, I mean the newspaper media. But the story ending is too bad and I don t like it.

I went ahead and did another one with actual template. Something on the less dark side, and f/f this time. Faux tickle torture reality doesn't always have to be as gritty as, well, reality.

giggling meadows.png

A fair bit more light hearted here and a fun read in general. Shame Mrs Matthews didn't get the entire treatment that she wanted, but there might yet be copy cat burglars for her to hope for. :p

I like the idea. Would be interested in seeing a similar whole family or married couple scenario w/ males included

I just had to bump this post. These are great stories, very good scenarios and description, nice imaginative style. I would love to see more from him, like a follow up on the first story, where the girls are found and describe in detail their ordeal. Thank you again for the stories.

How can you create these article style? Im interested in writing newspapeer articles also. :)

I just had to bump this post. These are great stories, very good scenarios and description, nice imaginative style. I would love to see more from him, like a follow up on the first story, where the girls are found and describe in detail their ordeal. Thank you again for the stories.

Thank you very much for your kind words! I've been thinking of doing more, and if I do, I will likely dump several at once.
If any of you people who liked these have ideas I could always do with more inspiration, but can't promise any deadlines for finished stuff. My laziness is my worst enemy.

How can you create these article style? Im interested in writing newspapeer articles also. :)

For the first one I used simple online generator I've already posted, and second one was made out of a powerpoint template that served the purpose better.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back