• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bandit hits again-this time in a womens hair salon

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
With the bandit having added another job to his crime spree, he continued to look for more victims. This time he went west in Pa, and searched through towns to find another victim. He ultimaely came upon a small farming town not far from Harrisburg, where he sought his next victim. In the small town, he came across a small hair salon that was in a deserted area on a country road, and decided to make his next victim the owner and a customer or two. The salon owner's name was Ginny, a redheaded attractive lady not too dissimilar to the mother of the mother dsughter he had robbed earlier. On the night he struck, there was one customer in the salon, an attractive dark haired young mother named Sally. He entered just as Ginny was finishing Sally, her last customer for the night. Gun in hand, he confronted the women: "Okay, hands up, both of you, this is a robbery, hair girl, drop your instruments and put your hands in the air, customer, stand up, hands up" Ginny dropped the scissors she was holding, and put her hands up, while Sally stood up and put her hands almost up over her head in surrender mode:"I have money in the drawer, and then theres my purse on the desk" Ginny said. "I have children, my purse is on the floor and it has my wallet and money in it, please just take it and dont hurt me" Sally said. The bandit rummaged through the victims purses, taking their wallets , while also taking cash from Ginny's deak drawer. There was a back office with a bed in the salon where Ginny could take a nap if she was tired and it was slow. "Okay, into the office" The women were forced into the office, and then he said:"Okay, strip to your underwear, shoes and socks too, then down on the bed" The women winced as they began removing their clothes. Then, having stripped down to their underwear, the bandit forced the red headed salon owner and dark haired customer to lie on the bed, where he tied them both up with scarves and rope: "What are you going to do with us" The bandit s answer was to begin the tickle on the salon owner's neck with fingers, causing her to start to sqiurm and giggle: Heheheheheheh! NO! Then he moved down, tickling the redhead on her sides and under her arms, causing more wiggling and laughter: Hehehehehehe! No! Next, he tickled Ginny on her stomach. as more laughter and wiggling commenced: Hehehehehehehe! No! Continuing down, he tickled the redhead on the thighs and inside of her kness, causing more giggles: HehehehehHAhehe! No! Next came the feet. The salon owner did have a few callouses on her soles, yet when the bandit tickled, she still gave him ample laughter and wiggled her toes anyway: Hahahahahahah! NO! Next he moved to the attractive dark haired customer, beginning the tickle on her neck with fingers as she began to wiggle around and laugh: Hehehehehehehe! No! Next, he moved down, and tickled Sally under her arms and on her sides as the wriggling and laughter continued: Hehehehehehe! No! Moving down, the bandit moved the tickle across Sally's belly, and then tickled her on her thighs as the laughter commenced again: Hehehehehehe! No! Finally the soles of Sally's feet. The attractive young dark haired mother had much softer feet than Ginny. The bandit began by picking up Sally's foot and inhaling it, then sucked briefly on her toes. Finally, he commenced the tickle on the young mother's soft soles with fingers, this caused Sally to go beserk. as she filled the room with laughter and giggles, and the begging began, as her toes began to flex and point and wiggle wildly: Hehehehehehehehe! No! No! Next came a feather, which caused SAlly's toes to wiggle a lot when it was rubbed on them, and the laughter began again: hehehehehehehe! No! Next, the bandit went to a fridge in the salon's back room, and took out an ice cube, he came back to the bound mother, and rubbed it on her soft sole as she began to sqiurm and wiggle wildly, and the squealing laughter continued: Hehehehehehe! No! No! No! Finally, the bandit took out his electric toothbrush, and plugged it in in the back office. He then ran the electric toothbrush over and around the young mother's soft soles and toes, causing her to go ballistic with laughter, tears come to her eyes, as she flexed,pointed and wiggled her toes wildly, aquealing with girlish giggles, and begging the bandit to stop his torture chamber of tickling her extremely ticklish soles and toes, wondering herself if the agony would ever end: Hehehehehehehehehehe! No! No! I give up! Hehehehehehehe! No! No! Please No! hehehehehehehe! She pleaded. He then untied the women and said "Go to the office wall, hands up and face it" The women did as they were told, and went to the wall with their hands up, as he began to fondle them thru their bras. Then he asked the salon owner if she had a ladder: "One" she replied. He forced her to get it and then said: "Okay, customer, climb up the ladder and stand there until I leave. The mother did as she was told and climbed the large ladder in her bare feet, going fairly high up. Then he said: "Okay, I'm leaving, dont call the police til I'm long gone" He then fled with his victims valuables. The police came. This time he had robbed a public establishment at night, and again had escaped. Would he ever be caught? Tune in next time.

Mitch

Uh...psst!
Over here!
Yeah, you!
I heard a rumor, I can't confirm it, but the bandit plans to attack his next victim in the Food Court at the King of Prussia Mall.
I didn't tell you this.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back