• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Worst Nightmare

TickleLee

TMF Novice
... was WAY too personal a look into how tickling makes me scared even though I love it ...

It got slammed pretty badly too. :blush: I'm just WAY too embarassed to share it now.... I had posted it earlier, but I've removed it.

:blush::blush::blush:

Last edited:
Oh, bummer...

It's a shame I missed it. That's too bad. Who was 'slamming' you? That's not cool.

Re: Oh, bummer...

AffectionateDan said:
It's a shame I missed it. That's too bad. Who was 'slamming' you? That's not cool.

No, it wasn't cool. Just a few people in the chat room right after I had posted it. I had written 6 pages (12 point type) of stuff. It wasn't mostly about the actual tickling that I fear so much. It was about 70% what goes on in my mind as I play out the fantasy in my head. The remaining 30% was what was actually going on. For me tickling is a VERY psychological event as well as physiological and physical.

Most of it dealt with the psychological battle that I know would be going on in my head if I ever end up being able to be tickled again before I die. Sadly, judging from the reaction I got in the chat room I don't think it's ever going to happen. I think most people want ticklees that are either not as ticklish as I am or that aren't so scared of the ordeal.

They were merely quoting from the text and laughing about it. I was so embarassed that I could only bear to read two or three responses before I closed the window and went through and systematically removed every post I've made. :( This is the first I've really written about my reaction. I didn't reply to anyone in the chat room once the teasing started. I'm sure that no harm was intended and I'm not offended or surprised that I caught some hell for having posted something so personal. I should have asked if anyone was interested in seeing that close of a look into my mind first. What I wrote was, in exact words, my worst nightmare. Of course tickling was involved. ;)

I like the intimacy that comes with tickling. Sexual needs are easy to satisfy. But intimacy is hard to come by these days.

So, that in mind, I'm a bit hyper sensitive to being teased about liking to be tickled and about being teased because I am scared to death of it. There's my religious background that interferes with it as well. See, although I find watching tickling to be arousing, BEING tickled isn't arousing at all for me. But it is quite intimate. With helplessness for me comes genuine fear.

I'll send you a copy of the text via email but PLEASE don't post it here. I'm embarassed enough about having had my picture available to people to view and then having them find out just how petrified I am of tickling. I've removed my pic as well out of embarassment.

I want to reiterate that I have taken no offense to what happened and that I probably am just too sensitive to handle having my private emotions related to tickling shown. The nerves that run those emotions are a bit raw in part because I so desperately want a merciless tickling.

Oh, and anyone reading this needs to remember - I'M A GUY. Not a woman. I just like the handle TickleLee and I'm not trading it in.

I still love all the people here as well. I just have to be smarter about sharing such deeply intimate views into my psyche.

Last edited:
Dear TickleLee. Dan is right, being teased about a post is NOT cool! I can hardly believe anyone could do that, since many of us here have shared something personal, too. Please don't let a few insensitive individuals make you feel out of place. Most of us are very accepting people, who were accepted when we first came here. Anyoe teasing you were probably somewhat insecure about coming to grips with their own desire to tickle/be tickled. You keep posting! Myriads is the only one to decide if a post is acceptable or not. Of course, I'm not saying you can't delete your own posts if they make you uncomfortable, just don't let those few make the decision for you. Hang in there, TickleLee! :)

Tiffany said:
Dear TickleLee. Dan is right, being teased about a post is NOT cool! I can hardly believe anyone could do that, since many of us here have shared something personal, too. Please don't let a few insensitive individuals make you feel out of place. Most of us are very accepting people, who were accepted when we first came here. Anyoe teasing you were probably somewhat insecure about coming to grips with their own desire to tickle/be tickled. You keep posting! Myriads is the only one to decide if a post is acceptable or not. Of course, I'm not saying you can't delete your own posts if they make you uncomfortable, just don't let those few make the decision for you. Hang in there, TickleLee! :)

I know it's a bit strange to have people do that. But don't blame them for it. *I* am a bit sensitive to being teased about my desire. I was worried when I proofread my work before posting it. It seemed a bit out of the ordinary and it showed some deep weaknesses that I have. For instance, last time I was tied up, I nearly hyperventalated BEFORE anything happened. *grin* It's that utter loss of control feeling that you get the moment your second arm is chanied in place and you realize, "Oh, no... this is going to be quite a ride." That's the craving I have.

I can't explain why I want to share these things either... But I do. I suppose I'm trying to make sense of my desire and attempt to control it.

*smile* Thank you for your response. I don't feel as embarassed anymore.

Ah, but it seriously IS, Lee... ask anybody.

TickleLee said:
Dan... I doubt seriously that the email address you have listed:

Affectionate [email protected] is valid.

That address equates to [email protected].

If you can send your real email address to [email protected], I'll email you the story.

-TL

Perhaps you spelled it incorrectly? Here's a thought... try sending it without the space between Affectionate & Dan, make it one word. But that's me, trust me. And my email blocks for spam are minimal, so you're not getting blocked. :confused:

TickleLee,

It's a damned shame that you were teased like that!! I'm really sorry that that happened to you. I started reading your story but had to go do something & got booted & couldn't get the page back (after you had gone & deleted it all)

If you don't mind, I'd like to finish reading it. ;) My email is [email protected] if you want to send it to me.

Btw, from what I did read, you have a nice writing style. Maybe you could write a story that isn't so intensely personal next time :D It'd be nice to see some more of your work :D

Kitty

Hi mate, I sympathise with you about being terrified of being tickled. I'm much the same way! If you want to talk about it, email me at [email protected]. I'm 20/M/UK. If you don't want to, it's not a problem, I understand. Like others have said, it's a pity you were teased about your posts.

That sucks you were getting slammed, I wouldn't expect that type of behaviour from anyone around here. If it happens again to you TickleLee, or anyone else you tell a mod or me or BigJim (he's a cop) or Neutron (he's just tough) and we'll sort them out.:D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back