• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Too Ticklish Too Be True Part 2

budlight2004

Alicia left the room for a few minutes. She returned with what looked like a fold up massage table only this one was a bit different. One half of it had a part missing in the middle lengthwise and an attachment at the end that looks like stocks.

"What's that?" Tai asked bewildered. "It's my tickle table. I've had it hid in the garage under some blankets. Wanna try it?" "Sure!" Tai eagerly replied.

After untying her from the bed, ALicia has her lie on the table. She proceeds in securing her to the table with a large roll of plastic wrap. Each leg was also secured seperately on the end of the table with the slit in it. Each foot was placed through a hole in the stocks that were made of half wood and half hard rubber. All together the stocks were about 12 inches thick. Each hole had a semi soft rubber material in it that completely secured Tai's ankles. All that stuck out the end were her feet with the tops of them against the stocks. The rubber was recessed at the top and had 10 small shoe lace ties with small pieces of leather on them. Alicia then tied each toe with the small leather part on the bottom of each. "Oh my God!! I can't move my feet at all. I don't know if I like this." Tai said with a tremble in her voice. "Too late now hon. We got a long night ahead of us now." "Long night?" "Well, you wanted a good tickling. I've got to find out what tickles best first before I can tickle you really good." Alicia said with a grin.

Alicia took a seat at the end of the stocks. She wanted to attack them that second, but wanted to take her time. She took a q-tip, a notebook and pen out of the box. "Ok, everytime I tickle you, tell me how ticklish on a scale from 1 to 10." "Whatever you say." Tai replied. ALicia took the q-tip and gently scratched the upper part of Tai's soles. "How ticklish?" Tai thought for a second "about a 4." Alicia then ran it up and down her outer sole, "How about that?" "3" Then her inner sole. "Ooh that was about a 7" Tai sad with a chuckle. She then drew circles on her heel. "A 5 maybe."

Alicia proceeded in doing this to each foot with various tickle instruments. Hairbrush, pen, bobby pin, fingernails. Then she did something Tai wasn't expecting. She turned a small cranck on the stocks that pulled her toes back, tightening her soles. "Why are you doing that?" asked Tai. "I just want to see how much more ticklish they might be." "You are way too into this you know!" Tai said. "I know." Alicia said laughing. Repeating her process, ALicia again took notes.

After she was done, she untied her toes and unfastened the stocks. "That's it?" Tai said kinda puzzled. "Oh no! replied Alicia. We gotta try it with stockings on now". "This is crazy. You are going to torture me." Tai said. "You asked me too." Alicia said reminding her of her earlier statement. "I was only joking." Tai said humbly. "Sorry again hon. You'll think twice about being so selfish."

To be continued....

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back