• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Temple of the Torture Goddess — Part 17 (m/f; f/f; f/m, bit of each) LAST EPISODE

jmills

TMF Regular
And at last we come to the end…

Our salacious saga of deliciously dominant mistresses, voluptuous priestesses, and helplessly hysterical slave-apprentices reaches its conclusion. Part 17 picks up right where Part 16 left off, immediately after our narrator — seemingly possessed by a powerful strength and lusty aggression — tickles the voluptuous High Priestess Vonda into ecstacy and unconsciousness.

Our story until now…
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16

As I said, this is the last episode. Thanks to everyone who has followed along, and especially all the commentors and message senders out there. Sincerity and gratitude are difficult to convey on a forum post, but I mean it. Hearing from people has been very inspiring and gratifying.

And speaking of inspiration… I should probably pay some dues and give a shout out to all the great “Masters of the Long Form” who post on this forum. I’d name them all, but I’m worried I’d miss someone important. Like my other stories, “Temple of the Torture Goddess” was written just to “give life” to some of the fantasies in my head, without a thought of sharing them, or that there would be anyone else out there who got it. Scenes from this saga have existed since… well, for a long, long time. So, would I have written something like TTG without the example of some of the “Masters of the Long Form” here? Yes. But, without their example, would I have had the guts put something like this into readable shape and post it? No. I don’t consider myself among their rank, but I wanted to thank you, all you “Masters of the Long Form,” for pointing the way.

But enough of me. An image I commissioned follows below.

Now, let’s wrap this up…

Temple of the Torture Goddess — Part 17

Vonda lay unconscious on the bed, head to one side, hair partially obscuring her face. Her body twitched occasionally and she gurgled and sighed in her sleep. The only other sound in the room was our heavy breathing. After the cacophony of Vonda’s tortured laughter and ecstatic cries, the sudden silence was sobering — I knew I had to escape the temple.

Though no longer quite as drunk with aggressive lust as I had been while feasting on Vonda’s body, that feeling of strength that had lead me to attack her in the first place was still with me. Some small noise distracted me, and I turned to see Ruby, still bound and gagged, trying to wriggle her way to the door.

A partial plan snapped into place. I jumped off the bed and strode over to her. Ruby squirmed as I approached, her eyes wide with fear over the gag. I kneeled beside her and slipped the gag down to her chin. “Where does Vonda keep her cloaks?” I said.

“You’ll never get away with this,” she snapped.

“Where does Vonda keep the cloaks she uses when she leaves the temple? And I need a wand, too. There must be another one here. Tell me.”

“No! You’ll… mmmphh!”

The gag went back in her mouth. Rolling Ruby onto her front, I started tickling the backs of her thighs and her butt with my fingers, with a few licks and soft bites added for good measure. Ruby squealed behind the gag, wriggling on the carpet. When I nibbled on her smooth, rippling buns, her shrieks and struggles grew more frantic, but what finally broke her was a few well-placed licks right along the crease where ass meets thigh. Ruby screamed, flopping around on the floor, shaking her head. She was still laughing when I stopped and pulled the gag off. Gasping, she told me what I wanted to know.

The cloak was where Ruby said it would be. It was a little big on me, but kept me well wrapped up and hidden. Provided my face stayed hidden in the cowl, I should be fine. I found the wand and returned to the bedroom, another idea bubbling in my head. My tussles with Vonda and her two girls hadn’t seemed to have worn me out much at all. I felt as strong and powerful as ever, like I could simply plow my way through an entire platoon of guards and leap over the walls to escape. I remembered what my time in the wilderness had been like, before coming to the Temple, how lack of companionship had driven me here in the first place. This time, I’d bring someone with me…

Vonda was obviously my first choice, but she would definitely be recognized by anyone I ran across. Besides, carrying her might prove too much even for my newfound strength. But the girls, shorter and less statuesque, might be manageable. I freed Ruby from her hog tie, leaving her wrists and ankles bound. She yelped in surprise as I hoisted her up and threw her over my shoulder. My arm was around her waist, holding her in place, with her legs dangling in front of me. I was surprised by how easy it was; draping this curvy woman over my shoulder was no more burdensome than carrying a sack of flour — an exceedingly supple, warm, and squirmy sack of flour, to be sure, but she seemed to weigh far, far less than I knew she did. I lightly spanked Ruby’s fleshy, round butt a couple times and pinched her. “Mmmmphhh! Urgghhh!”

“Stop squirming or I’ll use the wand.”

Jinx was sprawled on the floor a few yards away, still unconscious. It took some manuvering, but I managed to scoop her up, too, slinging her over my other shoulder. I found the passage Ruby and Jinx used to go to and fro from Vonda’s chambers, a discreet doorway that lead to a spiral staircase. The steps were wide and shallow, the way well lit, and I followed it down until it let out in one of the servants’ passages under the Temple complex. I put my two packages down momentarily while I shut the door leading up to Vonda’s chambers behind me, making sure it was locked.

The servants’ passages were wide and brightly lit with yellow lanterns, hung on the wall every 10 feet or so. I knew these passages well, of course; at this time of night there wouldn’t be much traffic. Mistresses were unusual down here, especially at night. More importantly, the women I was likely to run into down here wouldn’t find anything all that strange about a mistress walking the passages with two buxom and nearly naked girls over their shoulders. Or rather, they might find it strange, but they certainly weren’t going to challenge me. I was counting on them avoiding looking at me closely, or being too distracted by Jinx and Ruby to have much time for me. I was also hoping no one would recognize the two girls.

The first servant we saw gave the tiniest start of surprise before she scurried past, head down and a little smirk on her lips. We met another pair of servants at the corner of an intersecting passage; they stopped and let me pass, also avoiding eye contact. Ruby gave a little muffled grunt or whimper occasionally, but didn’t struggle much.

A very familiar figure came walking around the corner up ahead, moving our way. It was Raisha. I put my head down, hidden in the cowl. I heard her give a little gasp as we came closer. “Goodness, Mistress,” she said in an amused by respectful tone, “looks like you’ve really got your hands full. Can I do anything… oh my gawdess… it’s you…!

She had spied me underneath the cowl. She stared, eyes and mouth wide in amazement, and let out a nervous laugh. I hissed at her to be quiet.

“What are you doing?” she whispered. “Are those Vonda’s girls? What’s going on?”

“I don’t have time to explain,” I said. “I’m getting out of here. I’ve got a wand. I don’t want to use it on you, so just keep going the way you were going and pretend you never saw us…”

“How the hell can you carry those girls? Aren’t they heavy?” She peered at my face, studying it like she was searching for something. “You look kinda weird. What’s…”

“I don’t have time to explain, Raisha,” I said again. “Now just…”

“How are you going to get out?”

In one smooth motion I slid the two girls to the floor and snatched the wand out of a small pocket inside the robe. Raisha’s eyes went wide and she jumped back with her hands up. “No! Don’t! I’m not going to stop you! I want to come with you!”

When I didn’t strike, she went on. “I swear I’m not going to call the guards or report you or anything,” she said. “Let me come with you. I can help.” She threw a quick glance over her shoulder at the passage behind her and then turned back towards me. “You’re headed toward the main gate. You’ll never make it out that way. Too many guards. And what if you have to talk to someone? They’ll never believe you’re a priestess. And even if you got through the gate, you’d have to go through the city, and then what? You wouldn’t make it far, especially with those two…”

“So what’s your plan?’

“The water gate,” she said. “We’ll steal a boat and head down the river.”

“There are guards there, too…”

“Give me the cloak and the wand,’ she said. “I’ll be the priestess, you’ll be my servant carrying these gifts for… for a noble woman or someone…”

“I don’t know…”

“Please, trust me. Haven’t I looked out for you as much as I could? Haven’t I always been nice to you?” She winked.

I had to admit her plan made sense, and was certainly more thought out than my vague ideas of escaping through the main gate. A boat would be ideal, and as long as no one recognized Raisha in her cloak, or our two captives, our story was plausible. I got undressed and gave her the wand and the cloak. “Does anyone know you’re missing yet?” she asked as she shrugged into the cloak.

“I don’t think so.” I grunted as I slung first Jinx then Ruby over my shoulders. Raisha watched in wonder. “How do you…?” she shook her head. “Ok, I’ll ask later… Come on.” She pulled the cowl up and I followed her back down the passage. “How much time do you think we have before they find out what you’ve done?” she whispered.

“Don’t know,” I said. “At best, we might have all night…”

“And what exactly have you done? Last I heard, you were being punished. How did you…?”

A pair of servants came around a corner in front of us. They scurried past us with lowered eyes. We continued the rest of our journey in silence. Raisha moved with a confident stride under her cloak. I followed a few steps behind.

The hallway let out in a large room, just a big empty space with stone floors and walls. Three big wooden double doors lined one wall; several other passages opened off the other walls. To our left, opposite the wall of double doors, a wide ramp with a gentle incline led upwards. “Almost there,” Raisha whispered as I followed her up the ramp. “If we run into anyone, I do all the talking.”

We emerged in another huge open space, a vast hallway with high ceilings. I felt a breeze, heard the gentle lapping of water. A quick turn, a few more yards through a towering archway, and we were outside, looking over the small marina inside the walls of the temple. A series of wide, shallow tiers, cut through with ramps, lead down to the piers, where perhaps a dozen boats of various shapes and sizes were moored, rocking gently in the water. It was quiet, with only a few lanterns casting a weak glow over the docks. The place seemed deserted. After only the briefest pause, Raisha lead the way down one of the ramps.

“Halt! Who goes there!”

A guard stepped out of the shadows at the bottom of the ramp. I froze, my heart pounding. Ruby started making noises behind her gag, kicking her legs and squirming. But the guard’s tone changed when she got a better look at us. “Mistress,” she said, bowing her head slightly. “I apologize. I didn’t see you.” The guard was slim, with dark brown hair pulled back in a pony tail. She had a wand and a set of cuffs attached to the belt around her waist.

“Perfectly understandable,” Raisha said. “Would you open the gate for us?”

“Yes, Mistress,” she said, but continued to stand in front of us. “I didn’t expect anyone tonight.”

“No? Hmm… well, perhaps I should speak to the captain of the night watch. Is she here?”

“No Mistress. It’s just me.”

“Then it’ll have to wait until my return.”

“Forgive my impertinence, mistress,” the guard said, “but I don’t recognize you in your cloak. May I ask you to show yourself to me?”

“Of course,” Raisha said. “I shall commend you to High Priestess Sheena when I return.” She pulled back the cowl and smiled at the guard.

It took a moment for the guard to realize the woman in the cloak was not a priestess of the temple. Her eyes went wide, her hand flew to the wand, she shouted a curse… and Raisha struck her with the wand. The guard screeched, her back arching, her wand clattering to the stones. Shaking, she collapsed onto the floor. The wand hadn’t been on full, but the strike was enough to leave her stunned and disoriented. Raisha was already kneeling over her, fumbling with the girl’s handcuffs. She rolled the guard over on to her stomach and pulled her wrists together behind her. “Gimme something to gag her!”

I was naked, Ruby was naked, but unconscious Jinx still had her skimpy outfit on. I tore off the bottom sash and threw it to Raisha. “Get her feet, too,” I said. The guard was recovering quickly, struggling as Raisha cuffed her wrists. “Help! HELP… ummmfff!”

“Go!” Raisha said to me as she gagged the guard. “Just grab whatever boat is at the end of the dock. I’ll be right behind you.”

I hurried down the dock, my two captives bouncing on my shoulders. After carrying them around for so long, I was beginning to feel it — they seemed heavier to me. I reached the last boat, a long, low craft with what looked like a small cabin down below. I put the two girls down on the deck, heard Raisha running down the dock as I set about unmooring the ship. “Come on,” she gasped, jumping onto the deck. “The wheel to open the gate is on the wall there. I’ll drive us up, you jump out and open the gate.” She began turning the crank to start the boat.

“What did you do with the guard?”

“Locked her in a storage room. Hurry…”

The boat started up, Raisha slowly maneuvering it away from the dock and toward the gate. She pointed to what looked like a small booth on the wall, tucked in near the side of the gate. A narrow catwalk curving along the inside of the wall linked the wheel house to the main area of the marina. I also noticed a flight of stairs carved into the wall, leading up to the parapets. The boat slowed, drifting the last several yards to bump up against the inner wall. I jumped out onto the catwalk. Inside the small booth, an enormous wheel was planted in the wall. I heaved against it, heard rattling and clanking as the water gates began to swing open. Through the window, I saw Raisha gesture at me to come on — the gates were wide enough. I leaned out the window. “Go,” I hissed. “I’m going to shut the gate. Wait for me on the other side.”

Flashing me a look of impatience, Raisha guided the boat through the gate. The back of the boat vanished from my sight range. I turned the wheel the other way, closing the gate, then scrambled up the steps to the top of the wall.

The wall was maybe 15’ high. The boat was bobbing below me, right outside the gate. Raisha waved me down. I jumped, plunging into the water, then swam the few yards to the boat. Raisha helped me clamber onto the deck, but was back at the controls as soon as I was onboard, hand gently but steadily pushing the lever that controlled the boats speed. I heard the paddles turn faster, felt a small lurch as the boat moved forward.

Shutting the gate behind us was risky, and slowed us down, but it would help cover our tracks. The temple would realize we had escaped as soon as someone found Vonda or the guard, but it might take them a little while to figure out which way we’d gone, precious time we could use to get far away.

Raisha gestured at the captives with her chin. “You’d better find something to secure your little souvenirs better,” she said. “That other one is waking up.”

Indeed, Jinx had raised her head and was looking around blearily, running a hand through her tousled hair. In the tiny cabin below I found plenty of ropes, cords, and other bindings tucked away in a compartment. I tied Jinx hand and foot, her wrists in front of her. For good measure, I also tied both of them to the boat’s railings with a rope around their waists. “Where are we going?” Jinx kept asking. “How did you get us here?” I gagged her, too — we were probably too far away from the temple for anyone to hear her scream, but I didn’t want to take any chances.

The lights of the temple grew more distant, the walls and towers already lost in the night as the boat steadily chugged its way across the dark surface of the lake. I was beginning to feel very tired. My limbs shook a little, and felt extremely heavy. I went to sit down next to Raisha and lost my balance in a sudden rush of dizziness, falling on my butt like a dropped sack.

I closed my eyes, trying to stop the spinning. “Are you okay?” Raisha said.

“I feel… totally wrung out…”

“I’ll bet you do, after all that,” Raisha said. “I don’t know how you managed to carry both those girls.”

“Neither do I… I feel like I couldn’t lift a cup now…”

“Look, I’m okay on my own for now,” Raisha said. “Why don’t you go below and get some rest.”

I stumbled into the cabin below. It was quite small, barely high enough to stand up straight, with two narrow padded benches lining the sides. I fell face first on to one of the benches and was asleep in no time.

It was still dark when I awoke. My head had cleared, and I felt more myself again. Voices from the deck above got me off the bench, and I peered out the small hatchway.

Raisha sat at the helm with a naked Jinx on her lap. Jinx’s ankles were bound together, and her hands were now tied behind her back. Jinx was leaning back as much as she could, turning her face away from Raisha. “What are you doing?” Jinx whimpered.

“I’m trying to kiss you,” Raisha said. “What does it look like?”

“Don’t be mean to us…”

“This again? I’ve told you, we wouldn’t dream of being mean to you or your friend.”

I watched as Raisha caressed and fondled Jinx. At first the buxom black woman whimpered and tried to shrink away, but little by little Raisha’s gentle hands eroded her will to resist. Her whimpers turned to sighs and coos, and she moved sensuously on Raisha’s lap.

“See? I told you I’d be nice,” Raisha whispered, kissing Jinx’s neck while squeezing a full breast. “You be good for us, and I promise we’ll be very good to you.”

Raisha looked up for a moment and saw me just inside the doorway. “Oh, you’re up,” she said brightly, her hands still roaming over Jinx. “How do you feel?”

“Much better.”

“Good. You really seemed wiped out before… Look, I still have a ton of questions to ask you about our escape, but do you feel up to taking the helm for a while? I wanted to use the cabin for a bit.”

I agreed, and Raisha lead Jinx below. The sky was lightening a bit as I piloted the boat down the wide river, the banks on either side just distant shadows in the remaining darkness, growing gradually more distinct. The hum of the boat, the slop of water against the hull, and the occasional cry or burst of laughter from the cabin below were the only sounds that disturbed the stillness of the early morning.

The sun was just up by the time Raisha rejoined me on deck, stretching as she came out of the gangway. “I admit, I had my misgivings about you bringing those girls along,” she said. “I thought they might slow us down. But I can definitely see the benefits.”

“I’m not so sure,” I said. “It seemed like a good idea at the time, but… I wasn’t in my right mind. I’m still not sure how I did it. How are we going to handle them?”

“I don’t know, but we’ll see. And I’ve got a bunch of questions for you. First though, let’s get something to eat…”

I pulled the boat over to one of the distant riverbanks, parking in the shallow water underneath the looming branches of a huge tree. Raisha found a cloth bag down below and hopped onto shore, disappearing into the dense woods to forage for food. She came back a while later, the bag stuffed to bursting with apples, melons, and berries.

I took the gag off Ruby, leaving her some food before joining Raisha again.

As we ate and Raisha steered the boat, I told her what had happened, how my punishment had come to an abrupt end, how I had found myself in Vonda’s room, how I had felt in the grip of an overwhelming lust and strength that lead me to attack her, and then carry Ruby and Jinx out while I escaped. “I can’t explain it,” I said, “I just felt incredibly strong, really aggressive, and I wasn’t afraid of anything…”

“Hmm…” Raisha’s eyes suddenly went wide. “You said Foxy gave you something while you were on the rack, after you came. What did it taste like?”

“Heavy. Sweet. Kind of syrupy…”

“It sounds like the foora berry,” Raisha said. “It makes you really lusty and aggressive. You can find it deep in the woods. It’s supposedly a regular part of the wild women’s diet. That’s what makes them so… well, wild. Foxy must have given you foora berry juice, or an extract or something.”

“Well, it sounds like what I went through. But why?”

“Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Why would Foxy give you the foora berry extract without Vonda’s knowledge, knowing you were going to be turned over to Vonda? There’s no way Vonda would have allowed that. Unless… unless Foxy was hoping you’d attack Vonda.”

“I can’t imagine that. Foxy is way too devoted to the order.”

“I don’t know. She’s loyal, but her devotion is to the Goddess, and she practices strict adherence to the Goddess’ teachings, as she sees it. Maybe she was up to something. Think about it: she’s frustrated with you, angry that Vonda has usurped her authority… you attack Vonda, maybe even subdue and torture her. Vonda is humiliated and discredited, and you’re in huge trouble for attacking a High Priestess. Foxy can claim that lack of discipline lead to your behavior…”

I knew, of course, that there were factions in the Temple with differing ideas about how best to serve the Goddess, but the level of intrigue Raisha was suggesting went far beyond what I would have imagined. It seemed so far-fetched that Foxy would be that bold, especially when it came to a High Priestess. On the other hand, a lot of what Raisha said made sense; she had had more freedom than me in the temple, and had been there longer, and might know how deep some of these divisions went. I recalled some of the things Vonda had told me earlier — her plans for me; “her girls” in the temple, suggesting she had some small group of women loyal to her, and that the other priestesses might have similar groups. It all hinted that there was far more going on in the Temple of Zyriss than I was really aware of. “I suppose it’s possible,” I said.

Raisha shrugged. “Well, if that’s what happened, Foxy got far more than she expected. I really doubt she thought you’d escape and pick up some captives on your way out. The priestesses would be furious with her if they found out about the foora berry.”

Our talk was interrupted by Jinx coming shakily out of the cabin below. We tied her like Ruby — sitting on the deck, ankles together, wrists together in front, waist to one of the railing poles — and let her eat. Jinx didn’t put up a fight at all, but her reappearance reminded us that we had more pressing concerns, two in particular. The first was how to manage our captives; the second was an overall plan of where we were going.

We did a quick inventory and found a stun rifle with five pellets left in it. We also found a chart. It wasn’t very detailed. I couldn’t find the smaller river that I had taken to get to this one — I suspected we had gone past it at some point in the night. Turning around was out of the question, and besides, I was worried that the smaller waterways might be too shallow for the boat to get through, or too narrow and overgrown to navigate. We decided to follow one of the wider branches of the river; some distance up stream, it meandered through the forest and came close to my homeland. According to the chart, that would put me out at practically the other side of the queendom, far from my actual parish, but it seemed our best option. Raisha’s home was much farther away than mine, but she thought the river would get her there, or at least very close.

As for our captives… we made them kneel on the deck, their backs to us with their wrists bound to the railing in front of them. We tickled their butts and hips and the bottoms of their feet, reaching around to get their bellies or goose their sides. We promised them that if they didn’t cause trouble, we’d be very nice to them. Jinx and Ruby were laughing and pleading for mercy almost immediately, swearing they wouldn’t be any trouble. Raisha and I kept up our treatment for a little while longer, just to really make our point. And because we were enjoying ourselves.

“Did you know Ruby has a really bad tickle spot?” I said to Raisha. “It’s right here…”

WAAAHAAAHAA!

“Ooo let me try,” Rasiha said.

No! No!… YAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!

“Wow! Look at her! And all I have to do is stroke one little fingertip along the curve of her butt right here…”

YAAAHAHA! Stop! Y-you said you’d be n-nice… YAAHAAHAA!!!

“We’ll be very nice, I promise,” I said. “We like watching you bounce and jiggle, though.”

AAHAHAHAHA! … I’ll bounce and jiggle all you want! I’ll do anything you want! Just don’t torture us, please! I p-promise we’ll be good…”

Jinx and Ruby were as good as their word — no trouble, and very eager to be agreeable. After a day or two, we left them unbound during the day, securing them only at night, when one of them was always with Raisha or me. We kept them naked; the prospect of being lost and vulnerable in the wilderness deterred them from trying to escape. They were very anxious about the potential dangers lurking in the forest — wild women and tribes of forest girls, feeler vines and bands of outlaws, even the more fantastical rumors, like tickle sprites that supposedly haunted the shady glens deep in the woods. I had never encountered one — neither had Jinx or Ruby — but Raisha assured us they were real.

But our good time with Jinx and Ruby eventually came to an end. It was time for another foraging mission; as always, Raisha went into the woods while I stood lookout on deck. We pulled the boat into the shallows near the bank, Raisha hopping over the side and wading through the water — waist-deep at first, then rapidly becoming shallower. It was only up to her calves by the time she slipped into the tall reeds that grew along the shore. She took the wand with her; I stayed on the deck, armed with the stun rifle.

Just a short while later I heard the soft pad of feet on the deck behind me, felt a warm, soft body pressed against my back. Arms came around my waist, hands caressed my stomach. A butterfly kiss on the nape of my neck made me shiver. “Mmm… who is that?”

“Guess.”

“Ruby?”

“Mmm hmm.” She hugged me from behind, brushing her lips across my back in between my shoulder blades. Then her hands slid down over my shorts, rubbing me a couple times before gliding back to my stomach. “…mmm… what are you doing?” I murmured lazily.

“Don’t you like it?” Ruby tittered, kissing my shoulders and the side of my neck.

“I’m supposed to be standing guard,” I said, gasping as her hands slid across my chest.

“Oh, we’re far away from the temple, and there’s no one here, just us,” she said. “Jinx, help me out.”

“Certainly.” Jinx stepped in front of me. She put her arms around my neck and pressed against me, drawing me down for a deep kiss. I put my arms around her, my free hand — the one not holding the stun rifle — squeezing one of her full, firm butt cheeks. Jinx moaned as she kissed, rubbing against me. I moaned too, sandwiched between their soft, ample bodies. Kissing, touching, sighing, the two girls gently drew me down on to the deck. I felt Ruby slip my shorts down to my ankles. I let go of the rifle as we settled on to the deck, Jinx pulling me on top of her, our mouths still locked together. Ruby was still behind me, her hands sliding down one of my arms. It took me a few moments to recognize the feel of a cord sliding around my wrist…

“Hey!” I wrenched myself free of Jinx. My arm was yanked behind me; unbalanced, I fell on one shoulder. Laughing, Jinx wriggled out from underneath me. When I tried to get up Ruby’s full weight came crashing down on my back, pinning me to the deck. Then both of them were on me. A hand covered my mouth as my free arm was pulled behind me. They tickled me until I was laughing too hard to put up much of a fight as they finished binding my hands behind my back. Jinx jumped to her feet and grabbed the rifle, moving to the side of the boat. Ruby remained kneeling beside me as I rolled over and sat up. She laughed as I grunted and tugged at the ropes. “We knew you’d let your guard down eventually,” she said.

“You promised… you’d behave if we were nice to you,” I said.

“And you were nice to us, I’ll give you that,” Ruby said. “We’ll make you the same promise — if you behave, we’ll be really nice to you. We’ll even speak up for you when we get back to the Temple. We’ll tell our mistress all about what Mistress Foxy did to you.”

“Please Ruby, don’t take us back. We were going to free you two, I swear. Let me go and you can take the boat.”

Laughter was the only response. I went on: “Just take me, then. I’m the one they’ll really want. Leave Raisha here.”

“Nope. We’re all going back,” Ruby said.

Jinx made a shushing noise and raised the rifle “Keep him quiet. Here she comes…”

“Raisha! Run! They… mmmppphhh!” Ruby jumped on me, shoving a tit in my mouth and blocking my view. I heard the stun rifle go off. Ruby clambered off and went over to her friend. “Where is she? Did you get her?”

“I think so,” Jinx said, peering at the reeds. “She fell in the reeds somewhere. Go get her. I’ll cover you.”

“But you’re not sure. Couldn’t we just leave her, like he said?”

“I’m pretty sure I got her. Besides, she has the wand. We might need that.”

Ruby dropped over the side. I got to my knees, watching as she cautiously made her way into the reeds. We lost sight of her. The seconds ticked by. “Ruby?” Jinx called.

There was a shriek — unmistakably Ruby. Raisha stepped out of the reeds and threw a plum at Jinx, then dove into deeper water.

Jinx ducked, brought the rifle around, looking for Raisha. I lunged up, crashing into her back. She screamed, flying forward over the side of the boat, losing her grip on the rifle as she careened into the water. My hands tied behind me, I wobbled on the edge of the deck, coming perilously close to falling in after her. Raisha already had one leg over the side and was hauling herself on board. Dripping wet, she scrambled to the controls. I fell back on to the deck as the boat shuddered and lurched into reverse, rapidly pulling away from the shore.

Jinx stood up in the shallows. She had recovered the rifle and was taking aim even as we pulled away. I got to my feet, shouting for Raisha to get down. Jinx fired as I rushed towards Raisha, trying to block the pellet. I was too slow. The pellet took Raisha right in the ribs. She gave a surprised cry and fell out of the chair.

I stepped to the controls. With my hands bound behind me, there wasn’t much I could do, but I could at least try to get us out of immediate danger. I nudged the acceleration lever up higher, staggering as the boat jerked under the increased speed. Jinx fired again, the pellet splattering on the wall of the cabin; we were too far away by now for her to get an accurate shot.

I waited until we were near the middle of the vast river, the two buxom beauties barely distinguishable on the shore, before slowing the boat to a stop and then taking it out of “reverse.” By twisting around a little, I could just manage to clumsily steer the boat even with my wrists bound. I kept us at a slow but steady pace, far away from the shore so as to avoid hitting anything or running us aground.

Raisha began to groan and stir a short time later. She sat up, running a hand through her tousled hair.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“Yeah.” She examined the blotch where the pellet had hit her. “That sneaky minx is a surprisingly good shot.”

“That’s not the only surprise she had for us today,” I said. “We’re okay now. We left them way behind.”

“Good.” Raisha stood up. “I’m going to go wash this off, and then I’ll take over at the wheel.” She dipped her hand over the side of the boat, washing the stain off with handfuls of water. “So what happened?” she said, taking over the wheel and making herself comfortable in the captain’s chair. The boat shuddered as she nudged the speed up a bit. I told her how Ruby and Jinx had seduced me. “I know I shouldn’t have fallen for that trick,” I finished. “I’m sorry. I should have been more careful. I just… well, they seemed so…”

“I know what you mean,” Raisha said. “Don’t beat yourself up over it. I would have fallen for it, too. I couldn’t get enough of those two. I guess it just goes to show that you shouldn’t trust a big butt and a smile.” She laughed. “Though I can’t say it’s the first time I’ve failed to heed that bit of advice. Probably not the last time, either.”

“Well, at least this solves the problem of what we were going to do with them,” I said. “We couldn’t have taken them with us the whole way.”

“True. But it’s too bad we lost our playmates. We’ll have to find other ways to amuse ourselves.”

“Uhh… Raisha, in case you haven’t noticed… I’m tied up and naked. Could you free my hands so I can put some clothes on?”

“Oh, believe me, I noticed,” she laughed. “I don’t know if it would be wise to free you in the state you’re in. I might get myself in trouble.”

“Ha ha. Very funny. Come on, Raisha…”

She smiled at me and patted her thigh. “Come sit on my lap.”

“Raisha…”

She laughed. “Come on. I’ll untie you, I promise.”

“I’ll squish you…”

“Don’t worry about me. Come on. Sit.”

A little reluctantly, I did as she asked. “Now give me a kiss,” she said. Once more, I did as she asked, this time without any reluctance. Our lips met, our tongues playfully flickering against each other, kissing and kissing until we both felt a little dizzy. “Will you untie me now?” I breathed when the kiss slowly broke.

Raisha sighed. “Umm… yeah… just one more…”

We came together for another long, deep kiss. I felt fingers skittering across my waist and stomach. I squirmed and snorted back a giggle. “H-hey… don’t you n-need to st-steer?”

“I can steer with one hand, lucky for you,” she said.

It proved lucky for me, indeed. I kissed her neck, her ears, and she did the same to me. All the while, the fingers of her free hand skittered across the sensitive spots on my torso, spidered across my thighs and lightly scratched at my ribs, never staying in one spot for long, keeping me gasping and tittering even as we kissed. But after a time, the gentle tickles turned into caresses, and the caresses gradually became more focused. I moaned, gasping her name as she touched me with exquisite slowness. Despite her unhurried pace, it didn’t take long. I cried out as my body trembled, my senses slipping away. Raisha caught me as I tumbled out of the chair. With some effort, she lowered me to the deck, untying me and leaving me to recover as she went back to the wheel.

Some little time later, refreshed and reinvigorated, I took the wheel, pulling Raisha onto my lap. With her arms around my neck, I kissed and fondled her while I practiced my own one-handed steering skills…

As the river split and forked we took different pathways based on a general direction, giving the old chart we found only a cursory look. We wanted to out run and confuse any pursuers; also, we were simply enjoying ourselves — even without Jinx and Ruby, Raisha and I found plenty of ways to have fun.

I realized that we had overshot the most ideal point for me to get off the boat and make my way home. Eventually, though, the river changed course, curving in another direction; if I wanted to go home, I’d have to leave the river and make way through the deep forest.

Before we parted, I asked Raisha to come with me. “I have no idea what I’m going back to,” I said. “I could really use someone on my side.”

“That’s funny. I was going to ask you to come with me,” Raisha said. “You’d like where I’m from. It’s very isolated — no one is going to find us there — and there are no queens or noblewomen ruling over us. We have a little trouble with the forest girls sometimes, but that’s about it. And we’re really friendly. They’d like you there.”

“It’s tempting, but… like I said, I might have left some friends in a tough spot, and it’s all my fault. I need to go back and make it right, if it’s not too late.”

I disembarked on the bank. “Good luck and be careful,” Raisha said as we kissed farewell. “If things don’t work out, try to find me. Just follow the river. It’s a long journey, but I can promise you a sweet reception at the end of it.”

She bounced back on the boat, pulled away from the bank. I watched her until she disappeared from view around the bend in the river, then set out into the wilderness towards an uncertain reception back home…

--------------------------------------
This isn't quite the end. I wrote a sort of postscript which you can find right here, but before you go, there's one more commissioned image from lufidelis for you to check out below

For “Temple of the Torture Goddess,” I reached out to several artists on the TMF and elsewhere to commission images for some (not all) of the chapters. Most of these are portraits of characters. I didn’t ask the artists to read the section — mostly I gave them a short description of what I was looking for, and we went from there.

Lufidelis did the image of Raisha in Part 1 (and the image of Jink and Ruby in Part 12) so it seems appropriate that an image from her finishes the saga. Lufidelis is a very diverse artist, but for my purposes I was interested in her pin-ups of gorgeous, curvaceous women that she shares on her deviantart page. She’s not “one of us” here on the TMF, but she has done a few great images featuring tickling.

This image isn’t of a specific scene — I made several references to the narrator and Raisha playing with Jink and Ruby during their escape, so this is Raisha having fun with Ruby. Both women look very fetching and super cute, but what I like most about this image is that they both look like they’re thoroughly enjoying themselves.

Hope you like it.

Jay2_2.png

Last edited:
Thanks for such a great series to read jmills, and once again a very sexy piece of artwork to finish with

Very nice. Please write an other story about merciless tickling of helpless males.

Thank you for this great story!
It was your longest I think?
I hope we'll see more of your writing soon!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back