• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wrong Costume

fuessekitzler

TMF Novice
Wrong Costume
Part 1

My first Story here. This first part only is the introduction. The tickling itself will start in Part 2.

--------

Angela still didn’t know if it really had been such a good idea. Together with her friend Jennifer she stood in front of the big mirror in the lavatory of their corridor in their dorm.
It was the evening of the great Halloween Party and they both had agreed they would wear very sexy costumes. After all it was their first year at the college. Both girls shared a room, and both wanted to date boys. But up to now they hadn’t luck. Especially Samantha and the girls around her were like magnets to the male students.
But was this really the right idea? Both girls had the identical costume which Jennifer had suggested. Angela just finished doing her blonde hair. Her blue eyes watched their outfits. The tops in black and white stripes revealed not only their bellies but also all their arms and shoulders such as the matching shorts revealed all their long legs. In addition, the Sexy Jailbirds only wore flanking black socks in white sneakers.
Both students had stunning bodies. The difference was that Jennifer was a brunette with brown eyes.

But now it was too late anyways. Angela took her handbag and joined her friend who already had opened the door. Just after closing the door to the lavatory Angela saw a door opening – and Samantha with two of her friends entered the corridor.
“Hey! How nice! Angie and Jen. And our costumes match. Very nice!” they were addressed by the leader of the gang of their enemies.
Samantha was blonde and despite having green eyes she could almost have been a twin of Angela. Only that Angela had pale skin while Samantha looked as if she just came right from Miami Beach what would match Jennifer.
But her costume matched in another way. Samantha was a Sexy Police Officer wearing a blue hat and a blue top also revealing arms, shoulders and belly. Under her miniskirt she wore black fishnet stockings. Her outfit was completed by knee length black fishnet stockings. Her two friends – one blonde and one redhead – both wore identical costumes. But while Samantha had silver stars on her epaulettes the other girls just had black ones. All clear. Samantha was their boss. Not only referring the costumes.
“Deputies! Handcuffs.”
“Yes, Captain!”
The two deputies each took a set of handcuffs from the belt of their skirts and quickly grabbed an arm of Angela and Jennifer.
“Hey! What are you doing?” Angela protested. She had known it. The costumes had been a bad idea. A very bad one.
“We arrest the two jailbirds who had fled from prison.” Samantha answered grinning nasty.
“You can’t do that!” also Jennifer protested.
“See girls! I guess with those costumes you just want the same as we do: attracting the boys. Why always those fights between us? Think! The five of us together in these outfits. I guess we soon will have all the boys around us.”

Angela and Jennifer looked at each other. And they agreed. They turned their backs to the deputies and willingly let them cuff their hands.

Again, Samantha showed an evil smile.
“Now it’s too late for you anyways. Those cuffs are no toys but real. Now you two are really my prisoners.”
“Hey! Let us go!” Jennifer shouted.
“Deputies! The prisoners won’t need something. The handbags into the precinct.”
Angela and Jennifer protested as their bags were thrown into Samantha’s room she shared with the redheaded deputy. Then the door was closed. Without the key of one of their opponents Angela and Jennifer wouldn’t get their handbags bag – and their keys were in them. They now really depended on these three sluts since they had nothing with them – jut the Sexy Jailbird costumes.
“Oh my! I didn’t think we could get you two arrested such quick. But we just met at chance – and then your costumes. All just perfect!”
“You had in mind to do this to us?” a shocked Jennifer dared to ask.
“Yes, Jen! I just chose the Sexy Officer as costume only to be able to arrest you two. You won’t date any boys today!”
Angela tried to get her wrists out of the cuffs. But it was just as Samantha had told them. They were real cuffs and she couldn’t get out. She had to weare them until Samantha would decide to let her go. And she was very sure that this wouldn’t be too early.

Entering the dining facility, the five girls immediately attracted the view of all the other students. Multiple Wow’s and Oh’s were to be heard and whistles everywhere.
The curtain at the wall opposite the entrance had been opened to reveal the stage. A band was playing. At the left side the bar were they normally got their dorm meals now an ample buffet had been placed. Opposite at the wall with the big windows opening to the grass of campus there were several devices positioned. Seeing them Angela’s heart once more sank even deeper. They wouldn’t do it? Or would they?

The music stopped and the math prof of the five girls who also was the mentor of their dorm took the microphone from the singer.
“Good evening you all. Welcome to our Halloween Party! As I watch around I guess all students of our dorm now have arrived. And watching our last attendees I’m not sure if our special Halloween Party feature still is a surprise to our freshmen. I would like all Police Officers to join me on stage – and who already had arrested someone can also bring the prisoner.”
Angela felt flushing as she was leaded through the room and up onto the stage. There were exactly two prisoners – her and Jennifer. But beside her three captors there were four other Sexy Officers and two male policemen.
The prof asked the nine officers if they had real cuffs. The four other girls also had real cuffs but the two boys who also were freshmen didn’t. The prof pointed to a table in the back of the stage.
There were a lot of handcuffs placed on it.
“O.k. – and now for all freshmen: Every officer can handcuff freshmen. Of course, only those who are not dressed as officers themselves. All cuffing will be done behind the back. The arrested people will remain cuffed until the person who had arrest them decides to release her or him – or to lock the person into one of those devices.” He pointed to the window front were all those devices had been placed.
“Every student who is not a freshman is allowed to take padlocks from that table” – he pointed to it being placed right at the edge of the stage – “and lock it onto a device. The officers can release a prisoner to secure another one in the same device unless there are locks on it. Most devices won’t open with locks on it anyway. All padlocks have different keys. Therefore, only the person who locked it on can take it away. Or we with the general key at the end of the party – or at a certain point. When all devices are engaged at this special point a gong will be heard right after the band ended a song.” After a sign from the prof it was to be heard. “Then some of the prisoners locked in the devices will be released. Those persons will decide who of the officers will be locked in the device instead …”
Angela had to smile. Now she could see from her shocked reaction that Samantha obviously also got a little bit nervous.
“… Who will be released depends on the number of padlocks. It will be those with the less quantum. How many depends on a lot. And then the remaining prisoners and the new captured officers will be left in the devices until the party ends. Still padlocks can be added or removed – and of course the officers get the padlocks the released prisoners had – but twice as much.”

Now Angela knew why there just were so few other students then freshmen were in officer costume. It just were the four other girls. Hearing all this she already had decided to be an officer herself next year – but with this risk she better wouldn’t. But she decided to better listen to all of the details of this strange sort of game.

“The lot will be taken now by last year’s Padlock Queen. The Padlock Queen or Padlock King is that person who has got most padlocks on her or his device when the party ends. And he or she also will have to stay in the device not only for the party, not only for the night but also tomorrow until midnight.”
Angela’s eyes grew wide as it came out that one of the Sexy Officers was last year’s Padlock Queen. She also was quite a sight and surely all boys would like to see her locked up for such long. And getting double the padlocks if being placed in for a released person – there really was a big chance for her to be the queen again. Why did she dress as an officer then?
“We have nine officers. Since the maximum exchange is half of the officers that means five lots. The queen was given five pieces of paper she wrote the numbers from one to five on. Then the prof folded them together and put them in the statson of his cowboy costume. He himself and then every one of the officers scrambled the lots. Finally, the queen took one of the lots out. She unfolded it and showing it to the crowed she announced: “Three!”

Angela wasn’t surprised as Samantha and her two deputies directly guided her and Jennifer to the devices.
“Of course, we won’t release you until the gong will be heard. But we surely will be able to convince a lot of boys to lock padlocks on your devices and not to take them off again.”
Angela struggled once more. But there was no way to escape this nightmare. And then she realized in which device she was going to be locked in. It was a set of medieval stocks. Beside each device there were photos of students who had been placed in them before. She could take a glance – and shivered. There was the Padlock Queen to be seen. Her feet were bared and ticked with feathers.
Angela was very ticklish, especially at her feet. And she hated it to be tickled.

“No! You can’t do this to me!”
That had been Jennifer. She was laid down into a box. What Angela couldn’t see was that one side of it also contained a set of stocks were her friend’s feet were placed in. Closing the lid and leaving her into darkness Jennifer’s feet stacked out of the box while Angela’s wrists already were shackled high above her head. Soon her ankles were secured in the stocks. Two belts were secured over her legs right at both sides of the knees. She was helplessly immobilized.
Samantha grinned evil at Angela. “I don’t think you need them for some time.” And she untied the laces of one sneaker.
“No! You can’t do that!”
“Well, I can.” And Samantha let Angela smell into her own shoe.
Soon the second one was off.
“Now let’s see how ticklish you are.”

--------

Part 2:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?300218-Wrong-Costume-Part-2-(f-f-f)&p=4371040#post4371040

Last edited:
This is a great set up. I hope part two has more than feet tickling though.

"revealed not only their bellies but also all their arms and shoulders such as the matching shorts revealed all their long legs."

This leaves too much skin bare for an astute, talented and clever tickler to only focus on feet.

I do hope you continue! And I hope they get it good. Everywhere...

Well, Jennifer is in a box with only her feet sticking out - but Angela of course has also her belly, sides and armpits revealed.
And a feather could reach the inner tighs and perhaps also behind her knees. We will see.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back