• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

spanked by the new boss who i just met m/f

Gigglelybox

It all begins in the place i least expected with no chance of stopping it let me introduce myself My name is josslynn and i am 24 yrs old i am short for my age about 5"4 with long dark hair and hazel eyes and alot of curves i am a southern belle at heart, i became the youngest journalist at a very popular magazine i work at so it has left little time for men or parties but i have a couple good friends i work with that help keep my mind on the game pf getting money .
Walking into work on Monday after a pretty taxing weekend of vodka and strobe lights at some club my friends dragged me to as soon as i step off the elevator my bff Staci runs towards me and whispers in my ear be careful we have a new boss and he isnt trying to make friends i let out a groan and shuffle on i am not awake enough to deal with this i should have stayed in bed as i sat down at my desk as soon as i get comfortable my phone rings for me to head into the office to meet the new boss as i step towards the door it swings open to raychell the secretory bawling her eyes out i watch as she starts packing her things i step forward and shut the door he stands to greet me and i already know i will not like this man !
His name is jason rivers he is 6"1 with brown /aubren hair and leather brown eyes i can see he has already made him self at home the whole office has been redone he sits back down while another gentleman stands in the corner looking like a statue ! i see weird items throughout the office as he follows me gaze and i see the slight hint of a smirk he clears his throat catching me off guard .As he starts talking all i think as can he get any more arrogant apparently he is a spoiled baby at his age he tells me if i can do things his way i can leave now i laugh in my head yeah dude whatever ! i agree out loud his way as he stares me down he informs me i will be doing a interview with a new kind of club opening down town jason :the clubs name is the binding here is some pictures of the inside look them over you will be there at 8 pm before the club opens to interview the owners
josslynn:as he slides the pictures over my mouth drops open all i see is chains from the ceiling and different types of chairs with wooden tables with straps on it most defently not my scene ! i inform him i dont normally review clubs that is taylors job he looks up at me with a shocked expression on his face and says did you just tell me no !
as he stares at me i start to fidget with no clue at to why it feels like he is staring through my brain ! he slowly walks around his desk and gets closer to my face and repeats his question Did you just tell me no ? In a moment of panic i decide to go with it i lift my head up and meet his gaze and i say yes sir i did say no because he stops me there he sends his body guard out of the room and tells him to guard the door no one comes in i think oh great now im fired !
he tells me to stand up he walks over and grabs my shoulder he then tells me no one has ever told me no and he will not be told no ! he walks over to one of the many odd objects i saw and i now realize its a paddle WTF is he going to do with that ! i back towards the desk as he walks back towards me he starts tsking he looks at me dead in the eyes and says i did not give you permission to move now i will have to add 10 more ! 10 more what! he pulls me towards him and then makes me bend over the desk ! i for some reason am to stunned to move he hikes my pencil skirt over my ass i feel the blush rising to my face i start asking what he is doing he tells me to hush until i am given permission to speak he is now standing where i can see him from the corner of my eye slowly watching me as he rolls the sleeves up on his shirt he starts telling me how i am to never tell him no and i am bad girl because i did tell him no i need to learn who the new boss is and how to show him respect ! i lay there being as still as possible in complete shock i know i should run but maybe this is just a test .
I feel the warm heat from the leather paddle as he rubs it against my ass cheek he informs me i will get 10 strikes for being disobedient i am not allowed to make a sound he starts striking and i flinch the first one he puts his hand on my back and steadies me out as he prepares again i dont cry out until the 5th one and he laughs because i do he says out-loud to me or to himself i am so glad i had this office soundproofed he deliverers another 3 before i give him the satisfaction of crying out again in pain as he finishes then genetley rubs the marks as he lowers my skirt down he turns me towards him as he puts both hands on either side of me keeping secure against the desk but facing him he ask me what i will say from now on when he ask me to compete a task i sy yes sir and he smiles ! he sits down in his chair and tells me to go home to get ready he will be joining me at the club to write my review i bow my head and say yes sir i will be there at 7 pm before i can leave he says by the way miss homes heels are required for tonight ! I leave with a huge smile i think my new jerk of a boss just won me over i cant wait to see what he has planned for tonight !

Sent from my SM-A015T1 using Tapatalk
Why are sharing spanking shit on a TICKLING forum?!

It's the non-tickling story section.

Please see -

The non-tickling image section
The sports section
The silly stuff forum
The p&r subforum

And so on for other non tickling aspects of the site. None of which are brand new...

Also the thread is 2 years old lol tf

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back