• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Her Latest Toy, Part 2. (NonCon, Sexual, Cruel)

tdh19882012

TMF Poster

23 days later...

Struggling for breath, grunting and groaning behind her gag and shifting as much as she could in an increasingly desperate search for comfort, Holly's situation was becoming more awful by the minute.

The ropes tied with such love and care by the woman now custodian of her life causing her a form of suffering she hadn't yet experienced in the living hell she had awoken in that fateful day, over a month ago now. Ankles tied up, connected tightly to her wrists which were bound behind her back with further ropework encasing her head criss crossing around her face, pulling her head back toward her feet and vice versa, arching her body backwards. Her breath laboured and becoming more and more difficult to draw.

A small puddle of saliva had gathered on the hard stone of her platform slowly during the past hour and a half or so, soaking her jaw and her neck as it trickled from the corners of her mouth, meeting the tears which tracked along the ropes binding her face collecting in a pool of anguish.

Holly's eyes darted left and right, rolled back and shot straight once more, searching for some escape from her new madness.

Maria had outdone herself this time, Holly's hogtied hell complete with no less than thirty metres of rope and even little jazzy pink ribbons to bind her toes with - matching the toenail polish chosen for her and applied with the usual level of affection she always showed her beautiful toy – made her so outrageously turned on she couldn't resist putting on something of a show for the toy.

Edged beyond all reasonability, Holly had given up on the idea of sex altogether. Almost. A tiny part of her clung to the hope that one day she would not only be free in the stricter sense of the word, but free to relieve the infernal pressure in her system caused by Maria's fascination with not just tickling the fuck out of her most days but also edging her to hell and back on a nightly basis. Every night. For 34 days now.

Holly spent her days suffering for Maria's insatiable pleasure, her nights bound to the bed, panicked and desperate to the point of feeling queasy as the feather wheel whirred into life, heralding the start of yet another night spent right on the edge of heaven. She could not remember the last time she had fallen asleep after a long day, peacefully and without waking during the night. Such a concept was becoming alien to her.

As if matters could not get any worse, despite Holly's utter loathing of her captor she could not help but admire the beauty of Maria. Everything about her was preened to perfection. Everything, right from the tips of her toes – an area Holly had finally succumbed to becoming extremely well acquainted with the past few weeks – to her immaculate hair. Perfect manicure too, she took great care of her nails. She obviously took great care of every inch of herself.

In her state of constant arousal, Holly couldn't deny the tingles deep in the core of her being every time she was anywhere close to Maria, even hearing her heels click clacking around the house as Holly spent more time suffering Maria's love of intricate rope bondage caused her libido to rush to the fore once more. Though that was nothing compared to what was happening to that libido right this very moment.

Despite the increasing strain on her young frame Maria's brutal hogtie caused Holly, the young girl's pussy had been slowly trickling its lust for what had felt like an eternity. Watching Maria saunter around in tight dresses made Holly virtually quiver with desire for the woman, but right now...

Holly's eyes, when not lolling around her skull from exhaustion, were fixed on Maria. Her tormentor laid with her own utterly gorgeous womanhood not twelve inches from Holly's face, legs spread wide and resting to either side of her strictly bound toy, her back supported by pillows so she could sit up and enjoy the show of her toy's discomfort in perfect comfort. She smiled at her toy, as she always did, gently tickling herself and spreading her lips, sliding her finger inside slowly, in and out, in and out. Holly watched, utterly transfixed as her torturer and biggest crush of her life caused the fires of desire within her to burn out of control.

Things reached a head when Maria took out her Hitachi and vibrated herself very quickly to several screeching orgasms, right in Holly's face. Her howls of animal pleasure accompanied by splashes as she soaked her toy's face time and again. Holly had to hold her breath for fear of inhaling Maria, she struggled to shift to the side, somewhere where she might find it safe to breathe once more but it was hopeless. Everything was turning out to be completely hopeless for her.

Once Maria was apparently satisfied, further tears fell from her exhausted eyes, though even she wasn't sure whether it was the state of emotional and physical pain in which she lived, or the outright sexual frustration. She watched Maria's chest heave up and down as she sighed in satisfaction with jealousy bordering on rage.

A moment later, maria finally spoke as she lifted her foot to her toy's face. “Lick it.” She commanded.

Holly was confused, had Maria forgotten the gag? She had no idea what to do, so she just groaned in a bid to attract Maria's eye contact.

“I said... Lick. It.” Flexing her toes right before Holly's face, Maria's tone was beginning to change. It always did, she could be so sweet with Holly, almost as if Holly was her own daughter. But when that tone began to change, Holly's world began to shrink, it somehow became darker and more oppressive. The very air felt heavy with foreboding.

Further grunting and shouting into her gag did nothing at all to quell Maria's growing displeasure.

“Just when I thought we were starting to get somewhere. You actually enjoy pissing me off, don't you?”

Maria got up onto her knees and shuffled toward Holly, stroking her face softly.

“And look at you, look at the state of you! You slut! You're covered in cum!”

Holly trembled in her hogtie, she felt Maria's nails tickling under her chin and snaking their way down her neck, stretched as it was she was totally helpless to protect it. The giggles started to build within her, she fought the hopeless fight to suppress them but sure enough they began to sputter their way around her gag, soon turning from muffled, girlish giggles to the shrieks of a woman at the end of her tether.

“And it's funny, is it? To be such a disgusting little slut?”

Forced laughter, for the millionth time, seized control of Holly's being. Rolled over onto her side Maria clawed at her entire upper body, taunting her the entire time about her wanton behaviour and her carefree attitude to things in life, how she found everything hilarious. It was slowly crushing what little spirit Holly had left. She was becoming so angry right now, it consumed her. But somehow, the laughter always won out. The tickling was just too appallingly powerful.

Little did Holly know, her torturer had literally thousands of hours of experience dealing with reluctant ticklees and knew exactly how to spot vulnerabilities and exploit them to the absolute maximum. Even how to turn people that happily, and truthfully, told her defiantly that they were not ticklish, fell victim to Maria's endless exploration of their bodies. Everybody had a spot. But it got boring, just one spot. Which is why Maria had begun to fall in love with her new toy. It was so receptive to everything she could imagine doing.

Smearing her toy's entire abdomen with oils, Maria's fingers glided their way across ribs, hips, breasts, her fingers sank into underarms and those awful fingernails sank further still into the belly button. Holly was beside herself. It was... Insufferable.

But suffer she had to, she had no other option. As her ribcage was massaged, a deep, kneading massage the sent shock waves of ticklish agony throughout her entire upper body, her laughter turned silent. Her face turned red and her eyes, once wide and crazed now squeezed shut in agony.

“That's right, little slutty wutty, time for bed, yes?” Maria cooed, a perfect contrast to her toy, the image of utter perfection and sweetness, massaging the ribs of a brutally hogtied, oiled and gagged wreck of a woman who had lost her sanity along with her breath, temporarily at least.

“That's it, you go to sleepy land now...” Holly's head began to swim, it was almost peaceful. She resigned to the feeling, her body reacting purely instinctively to the hellish tickles it still felt. Her laughter silent now for what seemed like hours.

She awoke with a scream, the nightmare she had experienced in all it's glorious subconscious hell during her slumber replaced by the very real nightmare of yet another playroom setup. This house seemed to change so often Holly could never be sure of its size, for all she knew this was the same room she was always in... Just rearranged. She had more pressing matters at hand right now, however.

She was locked into a straitjacket and hanging upside down, her ankles together and suspended from the ceiling. She looked up and noticed she was not nude for a change, she had been dressed in not just the straitjacket but the finest, most gloriously silky stockings she had ever laid eyes on. White, but translucent, giving her legs and her feet a sexy, virginal shimmer.

She could feel a strange pressure, downstairs, but could not wrap her head around what might be causing it.

As she pondered what might happen next the lights went out, with a hiss. The hiss grew steadily in volume and Holly began to struggle, knowing it was futile but not being able to help herself. She had to do something. She thought maybe she could wriggle her ankles free somehow and focussed all her energy into that, what came after that however was anybody's guess. But she didn't care. She could not allow herself to actually be this insane woman's plaything for life.

The hissing continued as Holly valiantly struggled, achieving nothing but wasted energy. She hung still for a moment to catch her breath and noticed the room smelt funny... Sweet, but off somehow. Almost like spicy honey.

Her scream cut through the room like a knife as the lights flashed on so bright it blinded her for a few seconds before immediately turning pitch black again. Silence, the hissing had stopped, but she had seen something in the room with her. Her breath quickened, struggles renewed. She had to get out of here.

Another blinding flash and another horrified screech escaping her lips as the figure was standing right in front of her, now hidden once more in the silent, pitch dark. Holly began to feel queasy all over again, for very different reasons this time.

Suddenly she was rushing down towards the floor and squealed helplessly before jolting to a stop, the lights flashing constantly now, rapid fire flashing that utterly disoriented her in her upside down state. The flashes were coming fast enough however for her to slowly develop a picture of her surroundings, the room was stark and cold, and circling her like a spider around a wrapped fly was Maria. Naked but for what looked like a dark, glittering thong.

“Do you love me?” Asked Maria.

Holly didn't answer, she was always in a state of absolute confusion when Maria started these “conversations”. She had no idea what to say, and was sure beyond all doubt saying anything would be twisted into yet another reason for Maria to torture her further.

“You must be the slowest, most backward creature I've ever encountered. You realise that, right?”

Holly grit her teeth and did her very best to steel her nerves. She was determined to not break this time.

“Look. Look here, now. Look at what I have for you.”

Holly looked, she had no choice with Maria now kneeling on the floor by her upside down face. It was a tablet, Maria tilted it upside down for Holly to see what was on the screen.

“No! No! You leave them alone! Don't you ever-”

“Oh, is sweety upset, what have I done?”

“Please tell me you haven't! Tell me please, you haven't done anything to them!”

“Would you trust me even if I did tell you, though? I think not sweety.”

“Oh, God!” Holly cried once more, she forever surprised herself that she even had tears left in her body after the past however many days, she honestly had no idea.

“There there sweety pie, no tears for your mistress. You know what we have to do with sad, depressed little girlies, right?”

“Please. I can't do this any more. Just please, please, be honest with me, I will honestly do whatever the fuck you want for the rest of eterni-fucking-ty! Just tell me you haven't done anything!”

Maria considered her toy's proposal. This had gone much better than expected. It was after all, a complete bluff. Nothing more than a silly mindfuck. Maria had no interest in anyone on this planet besides her toy.

“Anything, at all?”

Holly cringed, what was she doing? This woman was certifiable and she was promising her the Earth, but there was no other way.

“... I-”

“You said, anything, sweety. And anything means anything. You went to school, right?”

“I did say anything, just tell me-”

“I accept.”

“What? Please te-”

“I accept. You. As my willing, lifelong slave for me to do whatever the hell I like to any time, day or night.” Maria could barely contain her glee. She set the tablet down, locking it. The social media profiles of two of Holly's younger cousins turning black as the screen faded out.

“Look ple-” And once more she was seized by the unendurable electricity of tickling. It defined her very existence here. Her feet had been tickled beyond belief most days during her captivity here but something was different today.

“Enjoying the silk?” Maria shouted over her toy's squealing. “I know just how you feel, believe me!”

Now knowing, assuming she wasn't lying of course, that Maria's own feet were ticklish, made it even worse for Holly. How could she do this to her? For so many hours, over so many days. She was ticklish herself and knew what this must be doing to her... Yet she did it anyway.

“And I promised her, 'anything'” Holly thought during a fleeting moment of sanity as her body lurched side to side and swung back and forth, as usual there was nowhere to go. Absolutely no escape from those diabolical nails which snaked across her silk clad soles, around the sides and tops of her feet and ankles before sinking into the arches and ball once more, dipping into the toes just to really rip out those deep guffaws from her toy that she adored so much.

“Maybe Monica would enjoy these stockings, huh?” Maria asked with a grin as her toy shrieked helplessly. “Her birthday was a couple of months ago, right? So she's legal now?” Maria already knew the facts, but she enjoyed immensely the agonised attempts at bargaining her toy made hearing about how Maria might have ticklish tortures planned for her young cousins. Both of whom, she knew after years babysitting them, were equally ticklish as Holly. Maybe more so.

The stockings were killing her, slowly but surely. Those wretched fingernails dragged their way along her calves, behind her knees, squeezed the fronts of them bringing even more excited electricity coursing through her being. The thighs proved the final straw, pinching the soft flesh of the upper inner thigh, Holly peed herself.

“Oopsy, looks like someone had a little accident! Good timing, I'm feeling rather hungry right now.”

“NO PL-” Holly's breath left her once more as Maria's mouth descended, teeth first, to her nylon soles. Biting the edges of those feet as she mercilessly continued the massage of her thighs.

She thrashed like a snake caught by it's tail, she spat, she cried, she snorted, the image of this becoming her cousins' fate as well as hers searing into her mind with each torturous caress, squeeze and nibble.

As she endured the unendurable, and pissed herself a second time, a thought struck her like a freight train.

“I promised her... Anything.”

Last edited:
Thanks! Strictly speaking this wasn't a completed part I had only an hour and a half or so to do it. So bits of it were a bit rushed, which may or may not be obvious. But I'll have more time for the next part which should be done tomorrow. I have no idea where it's all going either but it'll be fun to find out, enjoyed writing them so far.

Just not sure what people think, it is a bit dark after all.

its DARK, but its a story not real life...and I Love parts 1 and 2

What a great story! Very well written! I’ll be looking forward to anything else you write!

Thanks again, having read it back a couple of times while cringing a bit (hate reading my own stuff) I feel like there's not enough actual tickling there so I'll try and rectify that in the next part which should be done later today.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back