• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Her Latest Toy, Part 3 (NonCon, Sexual, Cruel, F/F, etc)

tdh19882012

TMF Poster

“So... Here we are sweety. I hope you can remember promising me 'anything'. Or more specifically, you told me 'I will honestly do whatever the fuck you want for the rest of eterni-fucking-ty'.”

Holly stayed quiet, she was barely even listening to Maria. The sound of high-heeled shoes on the hard floor and Maria's words fading, as if barely within earshot. The world felt like it had closed in on Holly and was shrinking further still by the minute, her peripheral vision blurred and her eyes stared straight ahead into nothing. She also had a dull headache which had started to form not too long ago, though what would have bothered her in the past barely made it onto her radar now.

Still suspended, still upside down, still wearing those stockings. Those infernal, silken stockings. Maria had removed the straitjacket, instead opting for some simple electric pink bondage tape to bind her toy's wrists and elbows behind her back. The jacket had been excellent for providing that extra layer of helplessness, but after the first hour or so had passed Maria just had to get a better look at her toy. The way her sweat soaked upper body glistened, it was just one of many things that made her so incredibly addicted to dishing out such torment.

It had been some time since Maria had finally relented her ticklish attack and Holly was starting to feel a chill, the sweat trickling freely down her belly and over her breasts to her shoulders and neck. The stockings were ruined, in tatters. Maria's most recent assault upon the young woman had been an all out frenzy of ticklish torture.

Those evil nails gradually tearing holes in the sheer fabric encasing the soles of her toy, until there were so many holes she used her teeth to tear the remainder of the material away before devouring the bare, trembling feet right there in front of her face. Just begging to be eaten up. Much to the dismay of her toy.

Holly jerked violently as a loud crack filled the air, “Are you listening to me, slave?” asked Maria as Holly squealed in shock and pain as more of the sound kept coming in perfect tandem with a searing sting to both of her bare soles.

“Yes! Yes! I am! Stop!” she shouted, eyes squeezed shut and teeth now grit as she struggled to cope with the excruciating whipping of her feet. Maria stopped and watched her toy regain it's breath while repeating that it was indeed listening to it's mistress.

“Good. So as I was saying, in exchange for neither myself nor any acquaintance or colleague of mine having anything to do with your family members, you promised me 'anything'. You remember this? I have video evidence if you would like to see it, all of our playtimes are recorded.”

Somehow, this did surprise Holly. Just when she had thought she was incapable now to be shocked or surprised by anything in life. She had always imagined Maria, despite her beauty and charm, at least when she turned it on, to be a loner. Especially with the amount of time she spent at home, or wherever this prison of hers was at least. And 'colleague'?

'Colleague? Holy fuck, is she not alone in this? Do other people know about me? Is there money involved? An organisation? Are there other people like me out there trapped in th-'

Maria sighed in exasperation as her toy was clearly drifting off again.

'...their own versions of hell? Other women, men mayb-'

The flogger fell to the floor by Holly's head and snapped her out of her thoughts at the exact moment Maria's most horrendous instrument of torture – her mouth – went to work once more.
Cupping the beautiful feet at each outer edge with her hands, holding them nice and steady, Maria feasted on the soles before her. She used them as chew toys. Nibbling the heels, the balls of her feet, darting her tongue across the shivering, wrinkling skin of the arches.

Holly immediately went ballistic. If there was one thing she learned here in this house of horror, it was no matter how exhausted you are, you always have a bit more energy left. Energy she was always forced to waste, thrashing and tugging at unyielding straps and bindings, every muscle in her body desperately fighting to get her feet away from the source of that unbearable stimuli causing her nervous system to totally freak out.

She had never really understood fetishes before, least of all a foot fetish. She could appreciate how some ladies had very attractive feet, models for example. But, she didn't want to suck on them. That was, at least until Maria had persuaded her to do exactly that and more with her feet. Holly felt thankful in a twisted sort of way – the woman is her kidnapper and tormentor after all – that Maria's feet were pretty damn heavenly. Maybe the weeks, soon to be months of mounting sexual frustration were wearing her down, maybe she would actually develop a desire for women's feet.

Alone at night, she often found her thoughts wander to Maria, to her strong thighs, the slow curve down her legs to the perfect ankles and even more perfect feet. In the past she would never have included feet in any type of fantasy. But, that was then and this is now. And now, she had surrendered to the soul wrenching laughter being forced from her body in gales which emptied her lungs turning her absolutely silent, yet still trapped in a hysterical hell.

Maria had slipped her hand down the front of her thong, her fingers working furiously down there and tipping her straight over the edge as she heard the breath abandon her toy, heard that divine laughter, that shrieking borne of a woman trapped in a true ticklish frenzy, become quieter and quieter until breathless, throaty whistling was all to be heard... Before silence. A beautiful silence, broken only softly by the gentle ruffling sounds caused by the violently twitching rope suspending her toy, the source of that agitation once more on the very brink of passing out.

Maria's tongue slowed to a stop a she recovered from her orgasm, her own breath flowing freely, thick and fast, hot against the bare soles of her toy, who was now beginning to rejoin the world of the sane. Maria closed her eyes, slowly regaining her composure and began to smile as she listened to the whimpering and the sobbing coming from close to the ground beneath her, right by her own feet.

“This is what happens... When you don't... Listen... To me.” Maria told her toy, between breaths.

“You suffer... Understand?”

The sobbing continued, the simple truth was that whenever Holly found herself not only bound but with some sort of emphasis placed on the fact that her feet were bare, she was terrified. They had become her worst enemy over time here.

Maria planted soft kisses all over her toy's feet, she felt the poor thing go all tense and then silent once more. Maria felt her toy needed to learn how to be loved, it was an important thing to learn how to do and she was clearly struggling.

“Oh my goodness, Slave! I will not tell you again!” Maria's voice rose, “If you do not speak when spoken to, I will sell you to somebody whose only enjoyment in life comes from tickling women just like you, to death! They only tickle you once, over many hours and days, but it always kills!”

Holly's heart was racing once more, the threats, the first mention of other people in what felt like months, suddenly everything seemed to be happening at once.

“Yes I understand, I'm sorry mistress.”

Satisfied, Maria stood up straight, still staring intently at those gorgeous and cringing soles. She was unable to take her eyes from them, totally transfixed by their shape, their satin-like texture. The perfectly proportioned toes.

“M-... Mis- … Mistress?”

Maria's eyes widened a little and her eyebrows raised, this was new. This was very new. It was always her starting a conversation.

“Slave?”

“Am I... Am I alone... Here?”

“No.” Maria lied. “No you are not alone here, slave.”

“Oh... If you don't mind me asking... Who else is here?” Holly asked, not expecting an answer.

Maria could barely contain her glee, thank God her toy's face was down by her feet as well as facing the wrong way. And she had an idea.

“A young man, his name is William.”

This was beginning to turn Maria on like nothing else, William was the name of a missing 22 year old man, from the local area. Handsome, too. But he was nothing at all to do with Maria.

“Do you... Do-”

“Do I tickle him?” Maria interrupted, tiring of her toy's bashfulness.

“...Yes.”

Maria stepped around the hanging body of her play thing and knelt down before her, grabbing her hair and pulling her face up towards her own, staring deep into her captive's wide eyes.

Holly was mesmerised by Maria, the way her dress rode up her legs as she squatted down, exaggerating her curves and well toned muscles, the way her feet flexed subtly in those heels, how her hair fell about and framed her beautiful face perfectly. And the eyes, lustful and hateful all at the same time. She was truly caught in maria's headlights right now.

Looking through her slave, right into her mind, Maria answered.

“Yes, yes I tickle him. I tickle him just like I tickle you, slave. Only one little difference,” Maria was so close to Holly's face now that they were almost kissing, “I regularly suck his cock... And let it go all the way.” She grinned, lips brushing Holly's, who hung silent and wide eyed. “He doesn't deserve the edging, you see.”

Holly was stunned. Eyes locked with Maria's, with a tremble in her voice she asked “What did I do to deserve it? Please tell me, mistress.”

“He's a good boy. He doesn't beg for mercy when I tickle. He doesn't curse at me. He doesn't look at me with disdain-”

Maria kissed Holly, with such passion Holly virtually melted in her bonds right then and there. Her stomach tingled like hell and before she could catch it, a moan rushed from her own lips and into Maria's loving mouth.

Breaking the kiss, something which caused Holly genuine sadness, Maria continued “-and he doesn't pretend.”

She stood back up and resumed her position by her slave's upturned soles.

“Pretend?” Asked Holly, feeling somewhat buoyed with confidence after their shared passion just now. Maybe there was a connection there.

Maria found herself gazing in awe at those feet once again.

“Unlike you, slave... He doesn't pretend-” she softly placed her hands on the outer edge of her slave's feet once more, biting her lip in anticipation of what was to come, “-to not want to fuck the life out of me.”

She couldn't stand it any longer, she grabbed those feet tightly and sank her teeth into the sweet satin of them once more. Raking her teeth over every tiny bit of sole available to her, sliding her tongue mercilessly between the toes. She used her nails to tickle what available spots of skin remained untouched around the ankles and tops of the feet, while devouring the irresistible soles of her gorgeous toy.

Holly resumed her crazed tortured young woman routine. It was a dance she had been forced to dance daily for almost 5 weeks now. Though this time something had changed. She refused to beg, instead surrendering to the laughter. Allowing it to consume her. It poured from her, endlessly, maria's mouth supremely skilled at eliciting agonised shrieks from the poor woman.

As the teeth continued their torment of her soft skin, however, forcing herself to not beg was becoming extremely difficult. The laughter was painful, her sides in agony and now her abs feeling tight and sore too, but she had no way to rest them and there was never any way of knowing when Maria would be satisfied.

She couldn't help but scream out “No!” before losing herself to insane laughter as Maria switched her mouth out for a hairbrush, scrubbing the saliva-slicked soles for all they were worth, and then some.

“Maybe I'll bring William down here tonight. You're definitely his type, you look a lot like his girlfriend! Well, ex girlfriend, now.”

Holly had no hope of responding, she desperately wanted to resume her conversation with Maria. The comfort Maria had allowed her to feel during those brief moments as they spoke and kissed... It reminded Holly of what she was being forced to miss out on in life. It had sparked a hunger deep within her, she craved more of that same attention. Instead, only her feet were getting attention. Attention that made her want to crawl out of her own skin.

“Oh yeah, you're his type alright.” Maria talked at her slave, knowing she couldn't reply. She picked up the pace of her sole scrubbing, the brush racing across the width of both soles in a blur.

“He's watching right now, you know? You've seen those VR sets? He's wearing one, right now. Watching, listening... Hardening. Damn he must be rock solid by now, slave. He's been watching you since day one!”

Holly couldn't respond, but she could hear just fine. Maria's voice had a way of carrying itself deep into her ears, penetrating the noise of Holly's own squealing. Her words were causing Holly one hell of an emotional turmoil.

Since day one,*she retreated into her mind as the tickling went on and on, unabated,*oh God, the things I've said and done, and had done to me! It's all been recorded and watched! Holy fucking shit...

“That's right, sweety. Everything you do,” Maria grinned, slowing the tickling, giving her slave back her sanity but keeping her twitching and giggling, “every single thing. Like the time I left you bound overnight with your hands just out of reach of that swollen, desperate pussy of yours.” Maria laughed to herself as she recounted that tale.

Holly cringed, she remembered that well, screaming through her gag when she had realised she couldn't reach down there before breaking down, crying herself to sleep. Only to be awoken just a few hours later in the dead of night by Maria, straddling her slave wearing full gym kit and with a running shoe in her hand. She had forced that shoe over the nose of her slave and taped it onto her face, winding the tape round and round between the sole of the shoe and the back of Holly's head. They had been moist, and warm. It had made Holly feel giddy, but it hadn't been an unpleasant smell. Only allowed to breathe through her nose, and with Maria's fingernails mercilessly digging into her underarms, Holly inhaled lungful after lungful of Maria's musky scent.

“And the time I racked you, you remember?” Maria enjoyed talking about this, the control she had over her slave any time of day. “I wound you all nice and taut, oiled you up and you lasted... Hmm, maybe 3 minutes before peeing everywhere?”

Still giggling uncontrollably as the beaded bristles of that loathsome brush continued to slide over her soles, Holly was close to breaking point. Being reminded of the power Maria had over her, while being played so effortlessly at the exact same time, had her positively swimming with desire for this woman. She had hated her in the past, would gladly have killed her to escape this hell on Earth. But since then, something had changed.

She felt hot breath against her toes once more and screamed out in a mixture of panic and sexual desperation, “Stop it! Stop it! Stop touching my feet! They've had enough, Jesus, they've had enough! Please listen to me...”

Maria stopped, something about her slaves voice was different, it was less desperate... More insistent.

Holly continued, wary of the fact her toes were still perilously close to Maria's tongue, “Listen to me.”

“Why should I?” Asked Maria.

“Oh God just fuck me already!” Blurted Holly, before she had even thought about saying those words out loud, shaking her entire body as best she could as she shouted it.

“Oh, I will. When you earn it. And before you ask, 'earn it' means... Hmm, let's compare it to a refer-a-friend scheme.”

Holly was confused, she stayed quiet.

Maria continued, “Which is as simple as it sounds, you bring a friend to me and I will fuck you absolutely rigid, honey.” The sultry tone with which Maria drawled the second half of that sentence made Holly shiver, she had real goosebumps. She had been pushed so far over the past 5 weeks or so, she was even beginning to consider it. “Can you imagine the power of that orgasm? You'd explode! Hell it might even be the death of you,” Maria laughed, “but what a way to go, huh?”

Holly couldn't do it, while Maria had been talking she had quickly gone through what memories of friends she had against a mental checklist of all things related to tickling and / or feet. But she had nothing. And even if she'd had something, she couldn't subject a friend to this kind of life.

“I can't.” Holly sniffed, she could feel her connection with Maria weakening by the second now. “I can't do that, they are my friends. They would be absolutely mortified if they knew what had been happening to me all this time.” Holly had often thought of friends and family during her captivity but never before about how they would feel, if they knew the truth of Holly's ordeal.

“In fact...” Holly thought aloud, “In fact, they would kill you.”

Maria stood up straight, losing interest in her slave's feet and strode out of the room.

“They will kill you!” Holly shouted after her, “because they will find me one day!”

As quickly as Maria left she had returned, it was time to finally break this slave. Once and for all. The emotional outbursts and swinging from one extreme to the next were becoming highly, highly, tiresome.

“You're going to die bitch!” Holly had no idea where this was coming from, it just spewed from her mouth uncontrollably. Despite the desire she had for Maria, despite knowing how dire her situation was, it just kept coming.

“They're going to fucki- Mmph!” She squealed into the sweet, sickly smelling cloth covering her face, glaring with contempt and unquenched lust into Maria's face, until the world turned dark.

When she awoke several hours later, she almost burst into tears. She was wearing a brand new pair of thigh-high stockings. Not a thing else. She was strapped tightly into what she immediately recognised as a gynaecology exam table. Ankles and calves just below her knees buckled tightly to stirrups, straps wound around her belly and buckled underneath the table, wrists bound and pulled as far up from her shoulders as possible. She was gagged and wearing her headphones again.

She could see herself in a full length mirror right in front of her. She saw her naked self, legs spread wide, strapped down and helpless, a perfect picture of vulnerability. She looked at her feet, then to her pussy. She wondered how she'd gotten into this mess in the first place. Where had Maria found her? Holly's memory of that night was almost non existent. A drugged drink? She had no idea.

Nor had she time to finish that thought, as Maria strode in, looking hotter than ever in her outrageously short nurse uniform. Holly was thankful for the fact she wasn't blindfolded, if nothing else. Maria was bent forward slightly over a wheeled table, she pushed it up alongside Holly's exam station and whipped away the sheet to reveal what would be on the menu for Holly tonight.

Holly's eyes widened. Everything she saw made her stomach do flips and set her immediately on edge, a total nervous wreck. She was actually beginning to sweat.

Maria meanwhile powdered her hands before slipping them into a rugged pair of latex gloves, the fingers covered in nodules of various sized and textures. She then picked up a bottle of heated body oil and unceremoniously squirted it all over the chest of her slave, who squealed with surprise, her eyes having been glued to the table of dread thus far. Now here eyes were back on Maria. The tormenting Goddess.

Oil was lovingly massaged into every nook and cranny of Holly's body, save around her womanhood and the areas beneath the silk stockings. It caused her to smoulder even more intensely, she longer for Maria to slip... To accidentally brush her down there, she was sure it would be enough to finally finish her off.

But Maria did not have pleasure on her mind. Maria was gloved up, her slave was oiled and strapped in.

“I don't have time for your attitude any more. I don't have the time, the patience, the interest, nothing. It ends here, tonight.”

Holly stared at Maria, feeling more panic stricken by the moment. Before now, everything had felt like it was being done for Maria's enjoyment... This was different. Maria looked different, there was just something else in her eyes. Almost like sadness.

“I am going to tickle you until you pass out, at which point I will revive you. And I will tickle you until you pass out again. And again. And again, and this will continue throughout the night. This night, tomorrow night, every single night for as many nights as it takes for you to learn how to fucking conduct yourself in my presence.”

NO!*Holly screamed almost soundlessly into her gag,*don't do this! I'm so sorry! Ple-

The ribs, the underarms, ribs again, then her delicate sides and her hips, back up to her ribs, and on it went. It was mind-numbingly horrific. It squeezed the air out of her. Maria's hands were so strong, so clearly suited to this kind of work. The oil lubricating those gloves perfectly, the nodules sliding between each individual rib as Maria's strong hands worked over her slave's entire upper body mercilessly. Maria wasn't speaking, Holly could hear her breathing though, just slightly laboured. Something deep within told her this truly would be a ruthless tickling.

It went on and on, the tears flowing freely once more, her feet wriggling like crazy and her head thrashed side to side as she squealed and guffawed. The oily massage and gloves combination was destroying her. Worse still, Maria was now focussed on tickling Holly's bladder, her hand clawed and pressed firmly into that spot moving so quickly back and forth it was almost a blur as Holly stared at it in helpless hilarity through tear-blurred eyes.

When she finally peed herself, she had had enough. She wanted it to stop. Needed it to stop. She tried to catch Maria's eye in the mirror, for she was standing behind Holly now, mercilessly working over her ribcage. She tried to keep her eyes from squeezing shut, she had to catch Maria's eye, had to scream for mercy and forgiveness using only her desperate gaze. If only she could spit the damn gag out.

Maria please! Look at me! Fucking please just look at me! I am going to die!

Holly feared for her life as her underarms were molested once more by those evil gloved hands. Her throat was sore her sides ached, she felt like she had been hitting the gym, hard. As she lurched to her side as best she could when Maria hit a particularly sensitive spot on her hip, she caught something in the mirror which caused her to hit the deepest level of despair yet.

A clock. Counting down, from 12 hours. And it was telling her that only 11 minutes had passed.

She wanted to die. For the first time in her captivity she genuinely wanted out. The tickling, squeezing hands were driving her up the wall, only 11 minutes and she was already bathed in sweat and tears.

All night? I'm not going to survive this. I'm actually going to die!

She shook as violently as she could, actually rocking the table slightly and screaming with all the strength her lungs could muster, the strength of spirit coming from seemingly nowhere. She had to escape. She just had to. She continued to fight with everything she had.

That's it slave, thought a satisfied Maria,*you let it all out. Let all that steam out.

Maria stepped around her slave and stood between her splayed legs. She stared at her intently, holly stared straight back, with crazed and bloodshot eyes.*Broken after less than 15 minutes...*Maria was very happy indeed.

She roughly grasped the insides of Holly's thighs and worked them harder even than she had worked the woman's reddened ribs. Holly twisted and fought as much as she could but it was hopeless, everything Maria did drove Holly absolutely insane.

I'm going to die!*She was convinced of this as Maria pinched and prodded and squeezed the tendons and muscles in Holly's inner thighs. She threw her head back and laughed, she screamed, the laughter rising from deep within and erupting through her throat, with nowhere to go. How she wished she could scream out and release it. God how she wished for that.

She felt more pee spurting out, she had lost control of her body totally now. The tears, the pee, the sweat. Maria's thigh massage continued as though she were a woman possessed, Holly peed on her fingers but she carried on as if nothing had happened, as if that's simply a harmless by-product of breaking a slave. Maria's focus on the tickling scared Holly witless.

Holly's eyes rolled back inside her skull and she wailed, her voice cracked, her head snapped back and every muscle in her body turned rigid, her toes curled... And in an instant, her entire nervous system exploded in frenzy of hysteria – Maria had firmly wedged the head of her Hitachi directly onto Holly's exposed clit.

5 weeks worth of denied orgasm rolled and crashed through Holly's system sweeping from her feet up to her ears and coursed through every fibre of her being. It ripped through her again and again, the huge vibrator pressed mercilessly against the sex starved pussy and it forced out orgasm after orgasm, Holly utterly beside herself with both relief and wild panic. It wouldn't stop. The orgasm wouldn't stop. And if it was more than one, it was rolling into just one. It was absolutely out of this world and utterly unbearable.

She had orgasmed continuously now for 3 and a half minutes with no end in sight. She was desperate for the end now, what had started out as the ultimate in satisfaction was becoming even worse than tickling.

STOP! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE STOP IT! ENOUGH! I'VE HAD ENOUGH!

She glared at Maria, who glared straight back, grinning. She let her gaze flow from Holly's panic stricken eyes, to the poor worn out little pussy, still desperately convulsing and pathetically spitting out what cum it had left to give. What had started out as one hell of a firework show, soaking Maria's uniform, had fizzled into something of a broken water feature. But still it convulsed, still it came. And still its owner screamed for her life.

Maria pressed the head of the vibrator right on top of Holly's overworked clit.

NO! ENOUGH! TAKE IT OFF! GET IT THE FUCK OFF OF ME, NOW!

With a piercing scream, Holly blacked out.

And was revived almost instantly.

The vibrator had been put away, she thanked God for that. But Maria was tying her toes back, one by one to an attachment to the stirrups complete with little eyelets for each toe.

No, not now, not like this, not after that! Come on! Please!

With toes tied tight and feet trapped in that hellish silk, Holly snapped. The realisation that she was on her own here and had to endure, not enjoy, hit her like a truck.

She gave in to the agonising electricity of Maria's fingernails snaking over the taut silk. She wailed, she spluttered, she shrieked and she thrashed just as much as usual. But she was not angry. She felt nothing but despair. If she survived this, she would do anything Maria told her to. She wished she would just stop now, just let her rest. But knew it was not to be. She resigned herself to the torture and prayed that she would keep her sanity as Maria's fingers picked up speed, all the time hitting supremely sensitive spots on her helpless feet.

Only 30 minutes had passed since Maria first oiled her slave up ready for the punishment and already she had entered the exhausted, sobbing laughter phase. She adored the feeling of the stockings, but she also craved the bare skin of her slave's feet, they were just so edible, so incredibly divine. She tore open one stocking and kept the other in tact.

Furiously scribbling her nails up and down both soles, she asked her slave “Which is worse, huh? Stocking, or bare?”

Holly didn't even hear her, all she heard was her own racking sobs and heaving belly laughter echoing through her head. The sensations on her feet were overwhelming, especially after her orgasm. She had never felt such pleasure in her entire life, for it to be inflicted upon her by a woman that kidnapped her for torture... She just couldn't wrap her head around her feelings.

The fingernails setting her soles alight were certainly not helping matters either. The fight was gone, she just lay there laughing, crying and occasionally shrieking when Maria focussed on a familiar spot.

As she watched Holly piss herself yet again and watched her eyes rolling around her skull, Maria made a note to slow down gradually during the night, and after two or possibly three more fainting episodes she would leave her slave to sleep. She'd have no idea when she finally woke up that it hadn't actually been all night long. She didn't want to kill her slave, that's something she never wanted to repeat. It was such a waste.

Besides, this punishment session had caused her to literally throb with desire. She needed to fuck.

Holly fainted and was revived again, she was delirious. She didn't know what was happening any more, just that something down at her feet tickled like hell.

Maria stopped tickling for a moment and Holly continued to giggle and roll her head about, Maria smiled. She was broken, at last.

As her nails sank into her slave's soles once more, she wondered who she would end up calling to satisfy her more base urges tonight...

And as she watched her slave writhe in ticklish agony, her feet dancing and twitching and the puddle between her thighs growing once more... She wondered how had her life become so perfect.

Last edited:
Great story! Loved how Maria is almost a slave to Holly's feet, that Maria can't get enough of them even though Holly is the one being tormented.
Also doesn't Maria have William to "satisfy her more base urges" or was that just a fantasy for Holly to believe??

I look forward to more!

No, that was a straight up lie. There is no William, and I sincerely doubt she has colleagues either

Thanks as always for the comments, this may have been awkward to follow, I'm not sure as tbh I wrote it and then posted it... Never actually reread it properly just skimmed through so it's possible some elaboration may have been needed at times particularly regarding Maria's lying. Which incidentally will be crucial for her future plans with Holly.

This is amazing! Please continue, be great if Maria used some itching powder on Holly too!

Why not some ice cubes as well? And Maria could sit naked on Holly's face making her smell - and possibly lick - in order to stop the tickling?

Great story! Loved how Maria is almost a slave to Holly's feet, that Maria can't get enough of them even though Holly is the one being tormented.
Also doesn't Maria have William to "satisfy her more base urges" or was that just a fantasy for Holly to believe??

I look forward to more!

It was indeed Maria making things up in an effort to get inside Holly's head. Easily missed though, as when I read it back myself (long after posting...) there's only one incredibly brief mention of it being completely untrue. That's what happens when you're pressed for time, write it just seeing where it goes etc... However part 4 should have a lot more time available and I should be able to start tying up every loose end then.

This is an amazing story. Great job. The ruthlessness of Maria should give everyone chills

I hope in part 4 she is broken into helping capture one/both of her cousins. And with detailed description of them being edged as well.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back