• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You don't mess around with Clancy and Mimi...

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
The Mimi in this story Isn't our Mimi.

It’s Not Over Yet.
Written by Ticklishscribe,
Inspired by Ticklygirl 2000.
c. 2003.

Clancy flicked her long red hair behind her, tightened her grip and laughed evilly, as April violently struggled on her stomach on the rec room floor. April’s hands tied were behind her back and her ankles were well trapped between Clancy’s long, muscular and well-toned legs. Even though she was struggling with every ounce of strength she could muster, her 5’ 4” soft and supple and extremely ticklish body was no match for Clancy’s muscular and well toned, almost linebacker features.

Clancy’s evil laugh always sent shivers up and down April’s spine, but with her being trapped under Clancy’s control, her shivers were accentuated to a finite degree.

“It’s no use you struggling lover, you’re not going anywhere. And I’m so glad you moved in with me.” She said, laughing at April’s predicament and then beginning to very slowly and torturously tease the lace of her left boot.

“My mischievous personality will get the better of you and you are going to get a tickle torture that will drive you out of your mind. My fingers are going to devastate those dreamy creamy soft tender soles stroke by torturous stroke. And I plan on using all kinds of tickling tools on you. But most of all I plan on being merciless, allowing you no quarter whatsoever. And just to give you a taste of what’s to come let me tell you that my previous and extremely ticklish lover now runs in the opposite direction every time she sees me. I guess the hours and hours of non-stop tickle torture I spent on her was too much for her.”

April violently writhed more, trying desperately to free herself from between Clancy’s legs, but her grip was firm and April found she was going nowhere.

“Oh the fiendishly torturous things that I have planned for your feet sweetheart and the rest of your body as well. Clancy said as she now finished untying the lace and began tugging the boot off the foot. “Oh the agonies you will feel as I tickle torture you senseless.” She laughed evilly as she removed the boot and dragged the heel top along the sole of April’s sock foot.

April writhed, trying everything to get free. But Clancy’s grip again was too strong and April couldn’t get free. Instantly, screaming laughter erupted from her lips and Clancy was suddenly in seventh heaven.

Tossing the boot away out of April’s reach, Clancy slithered a finger from heel to toes then spider tickled sock-covered sole.

April was going nuts because of this torturous sock foot tickling, still screaming with laughter and now begging Clancy to stop.

“What me stop, just when I’ve got started? Sorry sweetheart.” Clancy kissed April’s sole and then nibbled the arch. “And besides, I plan on tickle torturing your entire body, womanhood included. And when I get there, you’re going to have a positively orgasmic tickle.”

April’s writhing took a new turn as the nibbling took effect and she again tried desperately to free herself from the grip of Clancy’s legs.

“Stop it! Please, you’re driving me crazy!”

“That’s the whole point sweetheart.” Then Clancy very slowly and torturously began peeling off the sock and as she did this, she began tickling the parts of the foot she was just exposing. First the soft rounded heel was tickled. Then the soft high arch was exposed and spider tickled. Then the instep and the ball of the foot were similarly tickled. And finally the tender soft toes were given a workout; each toe being given it’s own tickle and the soft pad under them being spider tickled as well.

April was going even more nuts and intensely and violently squirming and writhing as Clancy did this. She then went absolutely ballistic as Clancy began to play piggies with her toes.

“This little piggy got tickled.” Clancy said with fiendish delight, tweaking the big toe then tickling under it.

“STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT, I CAN’T TAKE THIS. TORTURE YOUR GIVING ME!”

“And this little piggy got tickle tortured.” As she slowly and relentlessly tickle tortured the piggies one by one, she stayed a little longer on each toe. Reaching the baby toe, she teased and tweaked it then tickled under it, scratching the soft pad. Then Clancy began to nibble the toes and this really drove April wild with full bore screaming laughter and writhing. She could barely beg for Clancy to stop she was laughing so hard.

“I am so glad you moved in with me; just think of all the midnight tickle tortures I can give you. Imagine me sneaking into your room in the middle of the night and laying siege to your feet... and your armpits and your ribs and your tummy and your button and your womanhood and your knees. OOOOH I‘ll tickle you all over.”

Clancy was having the time of her life and was in no way of even thinking of stopping and so she continued the slow and relentless tickle torture on the helpless arches and toes.

April’s silky soft soles and especially the arches were really getting it. Clancy had found her arches to be a volcanic hot spot and was torturing them for all they were worth.

“Now what would happen if I was to scritch here?” She then stroked a single fingernail right on the joint of the big toe and April went into orbit. The scream followed by screaming laughter that came out of her was off the decibel scale, and it seemed as though a volcano had just erupted. Her head snapped from side to side, she pounded the pillow with her head and pounded the mattress with her bum.

“Come on, I’ve never done anything this bad to you! Please stop it stop it!”

“But I’ve only just started sweetheart and you know I love you and won’t hurt you!”

Clancy bent the five toes back and scratched in all the joints, thereby making April go even more off the scale. April’s reaction was exquisitely delicious to Clancy and she kept up the tickling to keep that reaction going as long as possible. Clancy was evil and April was begging her to show even the slightest bit of mercy, But the evil giggle that came from Clancy, told April, that no mercy was forthcoming and only she would decide if it was coming at all.

April’s toes were easy to tweak, tease, torment and torture and Clancy was making the most of it by doing just that. Each toe received its very own torture and this was driving April completely mad. But no matter where she writhed her toes, Clancy followed them effortlessly and was easily able to tweak them.

“Oh the agony of de-feet, your feet! And I know you’re enjoying this thoroughly!”

April writhed all over desperately trying to free her ankles from between Clancy’s legs, but it was no use. All Clancy had to do was to tighten her grip and tickle even harder, wearing April down. This caused April to writhe all over even more and now scream for mercy. The more she screamed for mercy the more that Clancy tickled. And the more that Clancy tickled the more that April screamed for mercy. It was a vicious circle that Clancy wasn’t going to let up on as she was enjoying things far two much.

April’s screaming and writhing was so off the scale and oh so delicious to Clancy, that she upped the anti and tickled harder and more relentless.

“Boy you’re much more ticklish than Wendy ever was. I think this is going to be a beautiful and so very long-lasting relationship. I’ll have so much fun tickling you for hours and hours on end.”

“For hours on end!” April screamed, immediately writhing more intensely, trying anything to break the grip that Clancy had on her. But Clancy just clenched her legs tighter and tickled harder.

Clancy now tickled the sock foot and April again went ballistic, writhing with all her strength.

“That’s it sweetheart, you writhe intensely for me. For the crazier you get the more I tickle you! And I just love tickling you. And if you don’t mind I think I’ll scritch you here again!” She once more attacked the joint of the big toe, digging into it and stroking firmly.

April was going insane and she struggled against the sash that tied her hands and against Clancy’s firm leg grip.

“Looks like you’re never going to break my grip are you. Perhaps I should take my wrestling talents and join the WWF. I could even wrestle you sweetheart. I can see it all now; a no rules title match between me, “Cruel Clancy” and you “Adorable April”. Of course I would win. Tickle, tickle, tickle.”

She then stopped and April took every precious second of her sudden rest period to grab any breath she could muster.

A spider tickling of both feet soon killed any hope of a continued rest period, and April nearly wet her pants. The spider tickling now came in waves and at intervals that she couldn’t predict. Clancy was tickling her at will, keeping her on the edge the whole time and having an absolute ball doing it. First one foot then the other and then both. Anywhere between a few seconds to a minute or so between tickles drove her mad and she promised Clancy anything if she would only let her go.

Clancy leaned forward and sensually kissed both soles then the toes. “Sorry sweetheart, but you’re the most ticklish lover I’ve ever had, and I’m not about to give up this moment.”

April writhed her feet all over and tried to cover one with the other, but it seemed that one was always exposed and at Clancy’s mercy.

“Ahhh, what’s the matter sweetheart, you don’t like when I tickle here?” She ran two fingers up the soles and lazily toyed with the arches. “Or maybe you don’t like it when I tickle here.” She stroked the same fingers under the toes, going from side to side.

April didn’t like either spot and bucked and writhed all over, desperately trying to seek at least some sort of refuge from Clancy’s tormenting and torturous fingers.

“And just where do you think you’re going? Hmmmmmm?” Clancy playfully slow stroked both soles one at a time, causing April to shake, shiver and laugh. “I think I’m going to have to stop this struggling of yours.

Clancy then bent April’s legs back and began to hogtie her. April went berserk as she realized that she was being hogtied. She again begged and pleaded, promising Clancy anything if she would not hogtie her let alone tickle her.

“But I told you sweetheart, you’re the most ticklish lover I’ve ever had, and I can’t pass up this moment.” Then she began to slowly and torturously peel off the right sock. April tried to cover the sock foot with the bare one but every time she did, Clancy spider tickled the sole, driving her even further mad.

“My, my, but that sock left a lot of lint on your sole. Well I’m just going to have to pick each piece off, as you know that I like clean feet.”

With sadistic precision, Clancy then slowly and torturously picked off each piece of lint from heel to toes. As her fingertips met the sole, April shivered and writhed and insane laughter came from deep inside her. She was in wild ticklish abandon and agony and begging once more. Clancy then stopped and attacked April’s upturned soles with a feather duster. The duster was evil and tickled everywhere, even between the toes and once more drove April mad.

“My, my but we’re sensitive to this duster; I must use this more often.”

“NO, PLEASE, GET IT AWAY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Clancy swished the duster from side to side over the writhing soles and over the spasming toes. The duster was relentless and oh so torturous and Clancy delighted in April’s reactions.

“Calm yourself sweetheart, just a couple of more minutes of this and then I’ll tie you in a new position.”

“NO MORE, I CAN’T TAKE IT! PLEASE HAVE SOME MERCY!”
“Hmmmm, mercy, now what does that word mean?”
“YOU FUCKING WELL KNOW WHAT IT MEANS! Nnnnooohahahaha nooooooottttttthaytaaapleaseeee!!!!”

For five whole minutes Clancy swished the duster over the sensitive soles, teasing and torturing her girlfriend come play toy. First slow and torturous then fast and relentless, alternating between strokes and never falling into a rhythm that the poor girl could get used to. April’s feet frantically and violently writhed all over but the duster followed them effortlessly.

“Now about showing you some mercy… I think not.”

“NO PLEEEEEEASE, YOU’RE FUCKING EVIL YOU ARE!”

Clancy laughed and continued to tickle with the duster. “You think I’m evil do you. Well just wait till I take off this halo sweetheart, then you’ll really see how evil I am.”

April continued to shiver and shake, her body jerking incessantly and she was desperately trying to break the sashes that held her. Each stroke of the duster was pure torture for her, more fiendish than the last and she was going out of her mind.

“Are we having fun yet sweetheart? Let’s have some more shall we?”

All April could do was scream with laughter and violently writhe as the duster tormented and tortured her soles from heels to toes. Clancy then took a small feather duster and proceeded to run it between her toes. April’s toes clenched, curled then splayed out. Clancy took a string and tied the big toes together. April went berserk as her toes were tied and promised Clancy anything if she would please untie them.

“Sorry sweetheart, but your toes are lovely, your feet are just exquisite and I have a long way to go with them. When I was in LA, I met Mistress Mimi, the guru of tickle torturing feet and I got her to teach me a few techniques to try out on you. I even told her all about you and she seemed really keen on tickling you herself.”

“No!” Screamed April. She remembered going to Yaqi’s website and reading his interview with Mistress Mimi. She remembered shivering at the thoughts of her being under her control, her feet being relentlessly and sadistically tickle tortured like crazy.

“God please you wouldn’t; she’s too cruel.”

“And she’s a great teacher too.” With that she dug her ten fingers into April’s trapped soles and methodically and sadistically raked and revved them about. Paying special attention to the arches, she began cross-stitching her fingers into the tender hypersensitive now heated flesh.

April was now off the scale and off the wall with her laughter and violent writhing. Mistress Mimi had taught Clancy well and she was now graduating with high honors. This torture was driving her insane and all the begging and pleading in the world seemed useless as a tool to gain her freedom.

Clancy wasn’t missing a stroke nor a beat as she tickled and tickled and tickled the spasming soles. April’s writhing was such that she managed to break the toe tie and her foot flailed free.

“Now, now.” Said Clancy, grabbing the foot once more. “That was very naughty of you. Now I have to tie this toe all over again and then I will have to punish it.

“NO, PLEASE! I’M SORRY! PLEASE DON’T PUNISH MY TOE!”

Clancy tied the toe back again then tickled in the soft joint below it. April arched her back and screamed once more, then thrashed around all over.

“OH MY GOD, I CAN’T TAKE ANY MORE OF THIS! PLEASE STOP!”

“Then I guess it’s time to get you into the other position.”

‘PLEASE NO, NOT ANOTHER POSITION!”

Clancy stopped tickling and began to bend April’s legs behind her back. She looped another sash around the ankles and tied them together then tied them to April’s wrists. April suddenly realized that she was hogtied and struggled intensely to free herself. She writhed all over the floor trying to get away, but Clancy would always pull her back.

She then kneeled behind April and faced her upturned soles. Taking another string, she tied the big toes together, thereby rendering the feet practically helpless. Now ten fingers ballet danced on the tender soles and once more April screamed with intense laughter and writhed all over.

“GOD NO! STOP THAT!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

“AHHH. Are we more ticklish in this position, hmmm?” Clancy continued to ballet on April’s soles and now had to grip the writhing feet with one hand to keep them still. “I have you now sweetheart, go crazy for me!”

April was going crazy, and it seemed as if she was getting more and more ticklish as the tickling went on and on. Her soles were red hot, she was laughing and writhing to extreme and her nervous system was in dire need of a break, bordering on completely shutting down.

“It’s too bad that Mistress Mimi isn’t here to tickle you, as you would go far more than crazy. Next time I talk to her, I’ll invite her over to tickle torture and tame you.”

“NO, SHE’D KILL ME!!!” April remembered shivering as she read the explicit and detailed descriptions of her tickle torture techniques. Mimi had no absolutely conscience when it came to tickle torturing her victims. To her, tickle torture had no rules and meant that anything and everything was fair game. She amplified the tickle and the torture in tickle torture and drove her victims to the edge of insanity. April didn’t even want to be in the same room with Mimi, let along be tickled by her.

“Probably, but what a way to go huh? Tummy time!” Clancy flipped April over on her back and still being in the hogtied position, her tummy now stuck out in mid air. Clancy carefully and slowly pushed her white t-shirt up and exposed her milky-white tummy.

“Nah… I want some ribs too.” She pushed the shirt up as high as it would go then stroked a single finger down one side of her rib cage.

April again erupted in screaming peels of laughter and intense writhing and again Clancy delighted in her reactions. She ballet danced her ten fingers all over the ribs, taking special care to seek out the undersides of them. Pressing a little more firmly, she got even more of a reaction from April and continued to explore the ribs. Then she stopped and rested her fingers on the spasming ribs. She watched as April’s chest heaved and grasp for breath. Then with lightning swiftness she really dug in and raked and revved her fingers over the tender ribs.

“FUCK YOU! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’M GOING TO GET YOU WHEN I GET FREE!”

“YEAH RIGHT, PROMISES, PROMISES!” Clancy again dug her fingers into the tender ribs and with sadistic precision, raked and revved all over.

April was now a blur as she writhed intense, trying desperately to break the sashes that were holding her. She was also screaming so loud her laughter was almost vibrating the walls.

Clancy tickled from ribs to tummy and button and then back up again. There seemed to be no stopping her relentless and torturous fingers as they tickled on and on and on. Zooming here, tickling there, digging in anywhere she could find a ticklish spot to torture and torment. In short she was being sadistically thorough and fiendishly detailed. In fact, she was too sadistically thorough and fiendishly detailed for April’s liking.

“Time to be stripped, stretched and stroked sweetheart!” Clancy announced as she dipped a finger in the tender button and writhed it about. April arched her back higher than before then crashed back on the bed and thrashed and cackled. Clancy was wearing her out and she once again begged for mercy.

“Mercy? What does that word mean?”

April screamed once more and tried to writhe away, but all she managed to do was to fall on her side. This allowed Clancy to get a firm grip on one half of her ribs and she let fly with ten torturous fingers, digging and digging into the tender ribs. April was far more than a bundle of nerves by now and was trying doubly hard to escape the torturous fingers in any way she could.

Clancy rolled her back on her tummy and smiled. “Shall we have a little bum tickling now?” And with that she raked her fingers across the tender cheeks. April blew a piston trying to escape and rocketed all over the floor trying to get away.

“This is a bummer for you isn’t it? You’re so tickly all over I just can’t believe it. But I love it.

Then Clancy stopped April couldn’t believe her eyes as Clancy picked her up, hogtied and all, and carried her into the bedroom and laid her on the bed.

“You want to make love?” April asked, as she felt the sash being untied from her wrists. But as soon as they were untied, Clancy flipped her on her back and straddled her. Grabbing her hands, Clancy then pushed them over April’s head and proceeded to tie them to the top bedposts.

“Hey wait a minute!”

Clancy then went to her feet and began to untie them and April began flailing them about in an attempt to keep them free. Clancy just calmly grabbed April’s left foot, stretched the leg taught and then tied it to the bottom post. She then did the same to the right leg and smiled at her handiwork.

“NO PLEASE CLANCY! I CAN’T TAKE ANY MORE!”

Clancy ignored her pleas and reached for something on the bedside table. April saw the black cloth in her hand and began struggling and writhing violently.

“NO CLANCY PLEASE!”

“HOLD STILL SWEETHEART, ITS NIGHT, NIGHTTIME!”
The blindfold went over April’s eyes and in a blink her sight was gone. Clancy knotted it off and then made sure that April couldn’t see through even a crack.

“And now to finish you off sweetheart.” And with that she leaned over and kissed April passionately on the lips. April forgot about her predicament for a moment and lovingly kissed back.

Clancy then straddled April’s left leg and pulled her toes back, making the foot taught and immobile. April strained to free her foot but Clancy’s grip was too powerful and she held on to the spasming toes. April rocked off the bed as a single finger slowly slithered from heel to toes. The finger stopped momentarily and then slithered back down, causing April to rocket again.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! FUCK YOU, NO DON’T DO THAT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!”

“But I must April sweetheart. After all, that’s what are lovers for.” Ten fingers now scrabbled over the tender sole, digging in everywhere there was a ticklish spot, which was just about everywhere. April’s heel was tickled, her instep was tickled, the ball of her foot was given a similar treatment and of course her tender arch and toes were mercilessly tickle tortured as well. Clancy now reached over to the right foot and began giving April a double foot tickle torture.

“OH SHEEEIIIIT! GODDAMMIT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT! AHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Ah yes, the beginning of the killer tickle!” Clancy continued tickle torturing April’s feet, digging into both spasming soles as once. Then she suddenly stopped and turned around to face April.

“I’ll bet those armpits are really tender and tickly. I’ll bet that if I tickle them you’ll go crazy for me. I’ll bet you wish you were anywhere but here. And it’s so nice of you to wear that thong-top for me. It gives me perfect access to your armpits and ribs. She remarked as she removed the blindfold.

April shook her head whimpered and pleaded with her eyes.

Clancy then lightly placed her fingertips in April’s wide-open armpits, then wriggled them in a circular motion then down, into the ribs and then stopped.

April went wild under her and tried desperately to buck her off. But Clancy was well seated and managed to stay on. April shivered, again shook her head, whimpered and pleaded with her eyes.

“Ah what’s the matter honey? Am I tickling you too much, hmmmm? Well I’m not done yet; the main event is about to begin.” And with that she firmly dug her fingers into April’s armpits and raked the tender taught skin.

April erupted with more wild screams and violent writhing. The bed was in constant movement and so was she. She intensely trying to beg for her release, but only screaming laughter came out. Cruising the deepest recesses of the pits she swirled her fingers with lightening speed, which brought more gales of screaming laughter and still more intense bucking. She moved into the ribs again and began to squeeze and massage them, which brought out the most intense gales of screaming laughter and violent bucking.

“AHHH I’ve hit a hot spot, how nice! Shall I dig for sunken Treasure? That treasure being your ticklishness.”

With that she really dug her fingers into the ribs and more peels of squeezing and massaging followed. Clancy was hitting all the hotspots and April was hitting all the high notes. Her fingers slid from tips to back, surfing the tender ribs and tickling under them too. She could feel April’s ribcage expand and contract, reeling under the intense tickles, Spasming for release. Clancy was thoroughly enjoying this and ignored April’s continuous pleas and continued to tickle and tickle and tickle. Everywhere she tickled, April’s flesh was getting hot and red.

“You are a wonderful ticklee sweetheart and now it’s time for my sensual secret weapon and girl are you ever going to get it. But first it’s off with that top.” Having said that she pushed the top off April’s breasts, up over her head, then up to her wrists.

Clancy got off the bed and sat at the foot of it. April shook her head and pleaded with her eyes. Clancy took two pieces of string and proceeded to tie April’s toes back and as she did this April rocketed off the bed again. She did manage to hold onto each foot and tie the toes securely and then sat back admire her handywork.

“You know, one thing I can say about you is that you certainly not tongue-tied. And speaking of tongues.” She leaned forward and slowly slithered her tongue from heel to the toes of April’s left sole.

“GOD NO FUCK YOU! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“OOOOOH you have a tasty sole. So tickly and tasty.” She slithered her tongue up and down again, going even more slowly in the arch.

April’s foot spasmed and tried desperately tried to get away from the torturous tongue. Clancy held her ground though and her tongue now caressed the toes and stroked the tender pad below them. April was going nuts and practically bending the posts that her bonds were tied to.

AH yes… such a tasty foot. I must try the other one.

She did exactly the same to the right one as she had done the left and met with the same exquisite reaction. April was off the scale in writhing to get free as her whole body twisted and contorted, straining at the bonds that held her down.

“It can’t take the tickling so I keep on licking. And I just love watching your feet as they writhe to get away from my merciless and torturous tongue. And you know what? I am so hot and horny right now, my loins are that inflamed.”

“Then let’s please stop the tickling and have sex!”

“Sorry sweetheart, but my pleasuring you is not in your future right now.” She gave the right foot a long slow lick and then flicked her tongue over the toes. “On second thought, tickle pleasuring you does sound like a good idea.”

“NO TICKLE PLEASURING, NO TICKLE PLEASURING! GOD NO PLEASE!

Clancy came in between April’s legs and began to slowly unbuckle the belt on April’s jeans, then unclasp and unzip them.

“PLEASE GOD NO! NO TICKLE PLEASURING, NO TICKLE PLEASURING!”

Moving to April’s ankles again she calmly untied them and then with the air of a dominatrix, she pulled the jeans off. April’s legs immediately flailed about, but Clancy manage to grab one, stretch it out and tie it down. She did exactly the same with the other and then laughed evilly.

April shook her head and begged with her eyes as Clancy sat beside her waist and then reached over to the bedside table. Picking up a feather she eyed it all over, sighting methodically down the quills with precision, then carefully adjusted a few of the tendrils, eyed it again and smiled evilly. She then blew gently on it to see how the tendrils moved, as if to see which would be the best way to stroke it.

April was really unnerved by this display of cold, cruel efficiency and now began whimpering and begging for mercy again.

“GOD PLEASE! NO PLEASURE TICKLING! PLEASE I’LL DO ANYTHING, PLEASE DON’T USE THAT, I’LL DIE!”

“Oh you won’t die my love, I’ll see to that. I have a surprise coming for you and I want you to experience it.”

“A SURPRISE, WHAT SURPRISE!”

“Now never you mind.” She then single stroked the feather over the panty-covered lips and April arched her back and screamed.

“NOOOOOOOO!”

Clancy stroked again only this time much slower and meandered over the tender now pulsating lips.

Hey sweetheart, cool down, I want this to last you know. I will not have you cumming before your time and I will decide when your time is.” She now lightly and slowly massaged the panty-covered pulsating mound with her left hand, teasing and tormenting it.

“Ah silk... so soft and wonderfully tickly on a person such as yourself. But off they come.” She then untied one ankle and quickly removed the panties, retied the leg then smiled evilly at April’s now bare womanhood. Picking up the feather, she once more single stroked the lips in a meandering way, cruising from bottom to top of the freshly shaved pussy

Once more April’s Head snapped from side to side and pounded the pillow. Her lips were bright red and aching from the feather stroking.

“You come off now girl and I’m going to tickle torture your feet and armpits for one hour non-stop solid.”

Clancy now used only the very fine tip of the feather and teased only
the ridge of each lip, watching them quiver intensely and watching April’s frantic reactions.

“Oh you’re just bursting at the seams girl, you’re just ready to explode all over. And so I have to slow things down I see. That’s okay, my tongue will take care of that.”

“NO, NO TONGUE! NO TONGUE! PLEASE GOD IF YOU HAVE ANY MERCY, NO TONGUE!”

Clancy’s tongue easily caressed the lips and meanderingly teased only the ridge of each lip. Once again she watched them quiver intensely and watched April’s continued frantic Reactions.

“Oh I am oh so glad you moved in with me girl.” She said, continuing to tongue tickle the lips.

The double ringing of the doorbell made Clancy stop and April took the sudden moment of freedom to suck in all the air she could get.

“Please someone’s here, lets stop!”

“That someone who is here is the surprise I have for you.”

“I don’t want a surprise right now; I want to be let go!”

Clancy ignored her and left the room and April could hear her chatting with someone then whispering. She could now hear glasses clinking and she realized that they were having a drink together. She called for Clancy to untie her, but all she got in reply was silence. She was now frantic in trying to free herself when she heard two sets of footsteps getting closer and closer, and then suddenly there was dead silence.

“Can we come in April, are you decent?” The door opened and there stood Clancy with another women. The tall woman looked somewhat familiar with her with teddy bear features and sporting a crossed feathers tattoo on her left arm, but she couldn’t place the face. The woman then walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.

“Clancy tells me that you’ve been showing her a wonderful time.” The women purred with the hint of a wry evil smile and pushed April’s hair out of her eyes. “She tells me that you’re the perfect ticklee. Is that so?”

April just lay there shivering and looked piteously up at the woman. Clancy smiled and sat on the other side of the bed.

“Meet your surprise! Mistress Mimi.”

The Mimi in the story isn't our Mimi

Excellent work, Ticklishscribe!:D Loved the detailed descriptions of foot tickling, and the verbal taunting.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back