• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dahlia Hawthorne's ticklish hell- Riza story

Lightlessangel

“I died because of those assholes. Phoenix. Maya. Mia. I will have my revenge. Oh and don't worry dear sister, you're not escaping my wrath either!” Her soul in hell screamed out. She was trapped in the wrath sea of souls. This woman was Dahlia Hawthorne. On the outside, she looked like a perfect angel. Birds circling around her and she had one of the most heartwarming smiles ever created. However, under her loving facade, was a girl filled with evil and hatred. A selfish bitch who would do anything to get what she wants and not even death stopped her plans She always failed but always had a plan to try and counter with. However after her most recent crime, she was sent to a deep pit of wrath where she would repeat her failures for all eternity. .

“Sorry miss Riza but we can't let you go down there.” A demonic guard said as he wore spiked red armor and held a giant sword. He stood at least seven foot and looked like he could one shot an army by himself. “I’ll be fine,I just want to give her a deal that’s all.” Riza winked. “Your a demon from the lust realm. Wrath is the opposite of your sin so why would you even want a girl from here?” The guard asked her. “Well I’ve had my eye on her for awhile. She’s my type despite her lacking in the sex appeal area.” Riza said. “There are plenty of other dead ones you could go after.” He said sternly “You still owe me for roughing up my wife.” Riza said as she was getting impatient. The guard opened the thick gate. “Make it quick. Don't blame me if the wrath sea swallows you up.” He told her. “How about you be quiet and do your job and let me do mine.” Riza said, heading to the sea of wrath.

“Hehehe so cute.” She said, seeing all the dead souls of murderers, serial killers, terrorist and other unspeakable people.”Must be fun being stuck here all your life.” She said, going for a soul that was deeper inside. She found the soul of Dahlia Hawthorne and smiled. “Hello there cutie. How are you feeling?” She asked. Dahlia glared at Riza. “Nice outfit. Didn’t know dressing like aslut was in this year.” Dahlia said, not scared of Riza. “It’s better than being a dead useless bitch isn't it sweetie. You failed three times if i’m correct. You lost to some attorney who talks to ghost and some burger obsessed fangirl. So who’s the real loser here. “I swear once these chains are off I will kill you.” Dahlia growled, getting pissed. “Oh the chains are coming off, just not for the reason you think.” Riza said, dragging Dahlia by the chain on her neck. Dahlia wore nothing so her lovely nude body was on display.

Riza lead her to a room with just a sheet of paper on a desk.”Let’s make a deal sweetie. If you can go through some tortures without giving up, i’ll let you go and give you a new body to seek your revenge. If you fail then you will be mine forever.” Riza said, writing down a contract for them. “And I would accept this why?” Dahlia asked. “Because I get my fun no matter what and after that, I don't care what happens to the humans.” Riza said. “You can go murder an entire orphanage and it wouldn't faze us one bit. “I know you can't trust demons so why would I ever sign it?” Dahlia asked, getting more and more pissed as this went on. “Well think about it like this. The contract reads that if you go through it, you’ll be free. A choice, no matter how shit, is better than nothing. Your here for the rest of eternity to live out all your failures. Isn't one shot at freedom better than nothing?” Dahlia knew Riza was write. Her lust for revenge only gets stronger and stronger as the days go by. She then signed the contract and threw it at Riza. “There, I signed the damn thing. What now?” “Now, we play sweetie.” Dahlia was suddenly hit with a bright light as he began feeling the chains dissolve from her. However…

“Huh? What happened?” She asked a she was now tied to a bed face up and nude. She looked around and saw odd devices lining the walls like feather dusters, honey, whip, paddles, chastity belts and more. “Of course a slut would send me to a place only a slut would love.” She said as she looked around, seeing Riza next to her, nude as well.”Hey, at least i’m a slut with good taste.” She winked. “Dahlia, when we sent you for judgement, I saw something in your life that made me..curious about you. Do you remember when you stole Iris’s toy bear and you tried to tried to climb that tree but your sandal fell off?” Dahlia looked at her confused. “Out of all things why would I remember stealing some stupid bear?” She asked. Riza turned on a screen. A young Dahlia continued climbing up as her sandals fell off but she didn't really seem to care. Iris was able to grab her sister’s ankle however. “Let him go now!” Iris demanded. “Aww, but mr bear would love to meet mr dog from next door.” Iris said, knowing the dog loved to rip things to shreds. Iris knew that bear was a goner if that happend. However, Iris learned something from watching a cartoon that morning. She began wiggling her finger under Dahlia’s adorable toes. “Heheheehhehehy!. Hahahahquit ithahah!” She said losing grip of the bear and tried to kick her sister off. “And the point of that was?” Dahlia asked. “You must endure and hour of tickling from me as a punishment. “Are you fucking kidding me? You want to tickle me? What kind of childish shit is that?” “If it’s so childish, it should be easy for you.” Riza said. “Fine just let’s get this useless game over with.” Riza began turning the hourglass and began the timer.

Riza was set to begin as she admired Dahlia’s body. “I have to admit you're quite beautiful. Such beautiful light, flawless skin. Silky red hair and such lovely eyes. You must’ve taken care of yourself when you were alive.” Riza said. Dahlia just said nothing but there was a tiny blush. “Too bad your lacking in some areas.” Riza said, poking Dahlia’s breast. “H-hey don't you dare touch there!” Dahlia growled. Riza then straddled Dahlia as her nails to begin running along Dahlia’s pits. “Now we play.” Dahlia couldn’t believe this. Tickling of all things. She began holding her breath as she clenched her fist. She knew if she could endure this, maybe Riza would get bored. “We have plenty of time sweetie.” Riza said, counting down those ribs. “Plus these soft, sensitive skin has to have a weak point somewhere.” Riza said as her nails stroked along the girl’s pits. Dahlia was still going strong. “Hold it together girl. You can beat this. It’s just some stupid tickling.” “I like you more already.” Riza said a she went down to the girl’s stomach, kissing along her smooth belly. “Ok what the hell are you doing now?” She asked. “Admiring this soft, smooth belly.” She said, licking along her smooth belly. Dahlia couldn't believe this demon was making out with her belly. To make things worse, giggling began coming from Dahlia. “Ohh found a weak spot. Now we’re talking.”

Riza looked through her box of toys and devices. Riza put on gloves with stiff feathers on the ends. “Ready for a belly massage?” Riza asked. “What the hell are you up to now?” Dahlia asked. “You’ll see sweetie.” Riza placed her hands on Dahlia’s belly and began gently massaging it as the feathers stroked all over her smooth belly. Dahlia couldn't hold it in anymore as the sensation was too great. “Hahahahahahhahaha stop it ahhaahyou stopidhahahhaha slut!” Dahlia finally began laughing as it began consuming the room. “Aww, what’s wrong miss Hawthorne, it’s just a massage.” Riza teased as she began massaging her sides with the feathers. Dahlia continued laughing as she really hated this. But time had to be close to out, right? Riza then began taking a paintbrush and began running the bristles along Dahlias belly button. “Now let’s hear more of that delicious laughter shall we?” She asked. “Hahahahahaha i'm going to ahahaha fucking kill you hahahahahahah!” Dahlia threatened as her bellybutton was being tickled and tortured next. Dahlia thought something was off, she was never this ticklish before. Riza saw that the time was running shorter as she went to Dalia’s feet. Daglia had beautiful size 6 ½ feet with pink nail polish. They actually had a pretty nice scent to them and felt soft to the touch.

“Is it over yet?” Dahlia asked as she began squirming and struggling in her bonds.”Oh no, now it’s time for the main course.” Riza said as she got a jar of honeybee honey and used a special brush to slowly apply a coat. Dahlia’s laughter got even higher as the brush tickled along her vunerable arch and sole, slowly dragging down to her heels. “Just fuck me already, whip me do anything!” She said, getting frustrated with this childish game. Rixa then brushed along and under her small toes. Dahlia’s face went red a she began laughing hard at this. “HAHAAHAAH STOP THISHAHAHAHAHA RIGHT NOWHAHA!: She screamed as she tried to curl her toes. “Do you not want your freedom sweetheart. You have about five minutes left. “F-f-fine, just get it over with already!” Dahlia said.

Riza leaned in and began slowly licking along Dahlia’s soft, tasty bare sole. Dahlia went into howling laughter as her nerves were on fire form this. “W-what the hell is this sensation?” she asked. “Oh a lust demon’s tongue can bring deep pleasure and harsh tickling to the host. Basically I can make you wet just by worshipping your flawless soles.” Riza explained. “A slut from beginning to end…” Riza began sucking on Dahlia’s toes as the poor girl kept laughing and thrashed in her bonds. “HAHAHAHAHHAHAA STOP LICKING MEHAHAHAYOU FREAK!” She yelled as her feet like every nerve was being attacked by her tongue. It felt so unbearable but she was so close. Freedom would be hers. Riza sucked her toes cleaned and finished up on her heels. “I hate you so much!” she said as her laughter died down at ehr less ticklish spot. “Remind me t kill you when i’m free!” She said as her hair was everywhere and her face was bright red. The timer finally went off. “Well,you did it miss. You endured it.” Riza smiled. “Thank god. Now let me go!” Dahlia yelled. “Nope, now it’s round two.” Riza cloned herself, making two more of her. The main Riza began putting on a strap on and winked. “Now we sexually stimulate you. If you give into the pleasure and change into a succubus, you lose. If your able to hold on and endure the sexual teasing I will free you. I promise.’ Riza said. “Fine, whatever. Just fuvking get it over with!”

Riza added some lube to the strap-on and noticed something about Dahlia. “Ohhh a virgin girl huh?” She asked. “Yeah, so what!?” She asked. “I like your type.” Riza said, teasing the outside of Dahlia’s crotch with her vibrating strap on. Dahlia’s eyes shot open as she felt this new pleasure. D-damn it. I can’t give in.” she said as a new type of feeling washed over her. “Now let’s make this more fun.” She said,starting the timer as the two Riza’s used magic on their tongues. ‘Now their tongues will make your feet more sensitive with every lick.” Riza warned her. “Now let’s begin.” Riza said, slowly sliding the tip into Dahlia as the other Riza's licked along her sensitive feet, taking any leftover honey off. Dahlia was now hit with two sensations. unbearable tickling on her feet and sexual pleasure along her pussy. She began laughing heavily as the more turned on sh was, the more it tickled her. “You know, you're quite beautiful with smile and a lust filled face.” Riza teased her, slowly going in deeper. “HHAHAHAHHAHAH SHUT THE AHAHAHFUCKUPAHAHAHAHHAA!” Dahlia could barely hold it as she felt an orgasm coming. “J-just think about your revenge, don’t let her get to you..” Dahlia tried desperately not to think about the torture. Not long after Dahlia experienced her first orgasm as pleasure erupeed from ehr body. Riza smiled and began kissing Dahlia, absorbing her fresh lust energy. “Mmm, a virgin’s first orgasm is always the most filling.” She said, sroking Dahlia’s cheek. “HAHAHAHHAHAHHA IS IT OVER NOWHAHAHAHAH!?” She laughed as the other iza’s were still licking her poor soles, adding more honey. “Oh, the sand seems to be stuck.” Riza said as a large chunk of sand jammed the glass. “Well that sucks for you.” Riza winked as she continued to sexually pleasure Dahlia. Orgasm after orgams Dahlia could barely say a sentence. The relentless tickling didn't help her either.

Riza had her clones stop as she pulled out of Dahlia, putting the strap on in the fires. “That’s enough for now. I think you’ve earned freedom.” Riza smiled. Dahlia could barely talk as he still laughed. Her head however was already began filling with plans. Riza began snapping her fingers as Dahlia was sent away. Riza walked over to Laila who was waiting for her. “Did you actually let her go?” Lila asked. “Are you crazy. That psychopath doesn't deserve to ever see the sun again.I sent her to an associate who will enjoy her. Dahlia woke up as she was tied up , with her legs up and spread and still was nude. She then saw Maya and Mia Fey. “So we meet again. Un tie me so I can make you go through all the pain i went through!” Mia put on a strap on and began thrusting into Dahlia as Maya began licking along Dahlia’s burger scented soles. “HAHAHAHAHAHATHATSLUTTYBITCHAHAHHAHAHATRICKED ME!” Dahlia laughed as she was now being fucked and worshipped by her two worst enemies. With all the toys, food and items there, she was in for along eternity. “Wow Riza. Your pretty mean.” Laila giggled. “Thank you. Shall we get some pizza. I’m starving.” “Sure, let’s go.”

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back