• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickla ERotica: Ticklish Royals

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
It all started With Califa Brandica, king of a small island in the Pacific Ocean named Israda. Then royal succession is simple. The royals must be ticklish from childhood to succeed to the thrown. Califa Brandica's accent ancestors devised a series of "tests" to see how ticklish the prices were.
Califa was 13 when he was summoned to Master Tectara, Minster of Protocol. He was also a Master Tickler, being trained in all forms of tickling and tickle torture. Tectara was also extremely ticklish himself and had a personal tickler, his wife, also a master in tickling.

A young Califa looked nervously as he approached Tectara. "You know why you are here?" Tectara asked. Young Califa nodded. "Yes... You want to see if I am ticklish and how ticklish." Tectara smiled. "Yes. You are correct. This is an ancient method of testing. If you are as ticklish as I think you are, I will provide you with a personal tickler who will tickle you daily. You will learn to enjoy the touch on your skin that makes you writhe with laughter. Are you ready to submit yourself to me?" Califa nodded and watched as the attendants came and removed his tunic and sat him on a soft cushion. One of the attendants looked in Tectara's way, waiting for him to give them the sign. Tectara nodded. One attendant stood behind Califa and lightly stroked his ribs and sides. He wriggled at the attendant's touch and stifled a giggle. Seeing that, Tectara nodded again and signaled the attendant to use a firmer touch. Califa jumped at the firmer touch and began giggling.

He saw the second attendant coming with a feather duster. The first attendant held is arms up while the second attendant began feather ticklish his torso. Califa screamed with laughter and writhed and squirmed out of the attendant's hands. Tectara was pleased. He ended the testing and summoned Califa to his quarters. "You are quite ticklish. I have the perfect tickler for you. He summoned Master Teca Moruo.

Teca looked the young Califa over and stroked his back. Califa arched his back and began giggling. He ran his pointed nails over Califia's belly, making him squeal and a delightful, ticklish laugh. From then on, Teca remained Califia's tickler, even after he was elevated to King.

Now is was Califia's son, Sebo Keyra, 21 and ready to be elevated to Crown Prince. Sebo was already quite ticklish, and he grew more ticklish with every session with his tickler, Tecamedle, son of Teca Moruo. The night before Sebo was to be elevated, Tecamedle slipped quietly into Sebo's room. Sebo was laying nearly naked on the couch. Tecamedle took off his tunic and sat down next to next to Sebo and began lightly tickling his back, then moved to his belly. Sebo laughed as Tecamedle kept tickling him. This went on most of the night. When he was done, Tecamedle was feeling ticklish himself. He went to his wife who striped of his tunic to expose his naked body. She started tickling him first with a feather. She swirled the feather over his chest and belly, moving to his ticklish manhood. I teased him with the tip of the feather over his lower belly and waistline. Tecamedle giggled and laughed hard as the feathers found their ticklish mark. She kept tickling him there with a feather .He began to get aroused, which only made him more ticklish. His wife knew this and began tickling him to get him around even more ticklish.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back