• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Too Ticklish Too Be True Part 3

budlight2004

After repeating her test again on Tai's stockinged feet, Alicia said "Now you can have a break while I get my notes ready." "You're going to tickle me now?" Tai asked almost hoping the answer was no. "Well, since you are already in position. I'd hate to have to put you out by going through this again." Alicia replied. "No, it's ok, you could do it again." Tai said almost whining. "Nah. Let's do it now. It'll be good for you."

After about ten minutes, Alicia said "REady?" "I guess so" Tai said with a sigh. Alicia had taken time to put her least ticklish spots in order from least to most. She had a list 96 deep and intended on utilizing each one. She would tickle the first 32 2 minutes each, the next 32 4 minutes each, and the last 32 10 minutes each. More than 8 hours of tickling. And she intended on completing them all. She had wanted to tickle Tai like this for so long and wanted to make the most of it.

The first 32, Tai just let out groans of enjoyment with a chuckle here and there. SHe gave her a 10 minute break after this and Tai said "That wasn't so bad. Can I get up now?" "I've only started. We got a long way to go." Alicia said returning back to Tai's feet.

The next 32, kept Tai laughing steadily. Not overwhelming laughter but steady. Again she gave her another break. "Now are we done. I think you've tickled me good enough." Tai said a bit winded. Alicia repied, "Almost. The best part is coming up".

The next 5 hours, ALicia tickled Tai's feet like only a true foot tickler could. She gave her many short breaks, just so she could catch her breath. Tai wondered if it would ever end. She thought she would pass out at times, but Alicia timed her breaks just right. After about 3 hours of this torture, Tai would beg her not to stop when she gave her a break, wanting to know how long she could stand it until she passed out. But Alicia new this and wanted to keep her wanting and wondering. At the end of her list Alicia stopped and started removing the stocks and plastic wrap. "No, PLEASEEEE tickle me more. You didnt push me far enough! Just a few more minutes." Tai begged. "We have a whole week of vacation for that darling." Alicia replied. "You promise you won't give me breaks next time?" Tai asked. "I promise." Alicia said sarcasticly.

Alicia had enjoyed this so much she didn't want to stop. But she had devised another plan while tickling Tai. She knew Tai was truthful about being pushed to her limits. She was like that with everything. Alicia wanted to tickle her like this all vacation and the only way to do that was to leave her wanting more.

The two started vacation much the way they left off that night. Only ALicia had other tickle methods she tried. She kept Tai on the table much of the vacation, only to Tai's enjoyment. She was a submissive by nature and had discovered how much she enjoyed the torture Alicia inflicted on her poor feet. Alicia never would take her all the way. She made her believe there was no end.

For the two, this has become commonplace around their house. Alicia has even invited a few girlfriends to come over and tickle Tai's feet from time to time. She almost enjoys watching as she does tickling. Tai enjoys the tickling just as much. Sometimes in public, Tai will slip her shoe off and let Alicia tickle her for all to see. They enjoy going to the beach and letting passer bys tickle her while she is buried in the sand.

And I guess this is all just too ticklish to be true.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back