• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Natural born teaser gf uses her stinky feet to tease

TicklishPhobia

Hope this is the right section where to post this. Now this story is half true and half fantasy and it's about a man she knew. This guy was a lot older than her. A mature man, who could even look older for his serious behaviour, with just a real weakness: girls' feet.

Now, my gf has always been a natural born teaser and she has always liked being at the centre of attention. From the time she guessed his foot interest, she was in heaven, considering she's into foot play too (not into tickling if someone is wondering). One night, she was just back his home from the gym, where the showers were broken so she still had to wash herself. He was working at the desk. She took a chair, kicked her gym shoes off, revealing her white socks and stretched her legs, putting her feet in his lap. She told me her feet were definately stinky and she could even feel her own smell from her seat. Plus she felt her feet were still a bit sweaty. He tried to keep working, not paying much attention to her. But it was too easy for her to break his concentration. He said she immediately took her socks off and throw them on his face, then crossed again her now barefeet in his lap. At this time, the smell was intoxicating as she kept spreading and wiggling her toes just a few inches under his nose, like to spread the smell in the air even more.

So she only had to start caressing his lips with her toes and soon she had him sniffing her feet with deep breaths. He couldn't stop sniffing now, as she pressed her soles against his mouth, his nose captured by her toes, rubbing her feet on his face. He couldn't do anything but smell those stinkies of her. He was now fully excited and opened his trousers. She kept a foot pressed on his face, while with the other started teasing his sex. It didn't take much, rubbing her sole against his sex to make him cum.

My god, he must have loved those stinky feet of her that day. I would like to give more details about this but her smelly feet are now in my lap, her stinky toes are wiggling, spreading this intoxicating smell in the air right under my nose. I can't resist, I really can't. Later

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back