• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clowns and Plants, a Batman love story

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Poison Ivy woke up to look at her beautiful blonde babe. Harley Quinn was sleeping without making a sound. She was naked with her little balck and red hat with the bell on. Ivy smiled at the little blonde and kissed her tenderly on the lips. Harley grinned. The look on Harley's face made Ivy decide to climb on her back and scratch her ribs. "HAHAHAAHAHAHA! STOP!HAAHAHAHAHA!IVY!!!!HAHAHAHAHA" squealed Harley. Ivy stopped and smiled "SO you're awake." "maybe." said Harley, mischeivously. Ivy returned her hands to her ribs and got a "Yes, I was awake. Pammy please, no more tickling!" Ivy smiled, got off her kiss her on the lips and hugged her. How dumb was the Joker to let this cutie go! HArley grinned at her. How on earth, she thought, did she get so lucky as to get Ivy? Especially after that bastard Mr J. has dumped her so casually. His pathetic aTTEMPTS TO GET HER BACK were just well pathetic. Hooking up with tough Ivy was great. She loved this side of Ivy and enjoyed the moment it may not alst. She then got an idea. She reached for the rope they used last night and jumped on Ivy. Ivy was unprepared and quickly trussed up. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU"RE DOING?" yelled Ivy. Ivy had resort to tough girl again thought Harley good. "You always tickle me Pammy, now its my turn!" replied Harley. "You know I'm not ticklish! NOW untie me!" said Ivy, menancingly. Harley grinned "Say you love me." she said. "WHY SHOULD I?" said Ivy, shouting loudly. The ffect was the opposite desire as Harley burst into tears. "No, honeybear. Babydoll, no. I'm sorry I should not have said that." said Ivy, southingly, angerily. "You don't love me." said Harley, sobbing. "You know I do." replied Ivy. "Then say it!" said Harley. "I can't." replied Ivy. "Cause you don't love me!" said Harley, crying again. "No, because... everytime I do, I get left behind." said IVy, stuttering. Harley stopped crying. "I won't." she said. "They always do." said Ivy, quietly. Harley kissed her tenderly on the lips. "I won't." Tears left Ivy's eyes. "I love you, Harley." Harley smiled and kissed her. "I love you too, Pammy. ANd i love to do this." she said, running her finegrs up and down Ivy's armpits.
LAte...
WE will contniue this
LOve,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back