• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

an X2 tickling story with Jean Grey, Storm, and Rogue

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
i've been gone awile because my computer broke down, but here's a story inspired from X2:

The Power of The Feather: a prequel to X2 tickling story.

starring: Jean Grey, Storm, Rogue

Note: if you've seen the movie, you'll understand better.

Rogue, Storm, and Jean Grey awoke from their chemically induced sleep. They were in a wet, dank room, with cement walls and floors. Also they were all bound
in metal stocks with their arms above their heads and their ankles held tight. They were stil in their uniforms, but mysteriously enough, their boots were missing, leaving their
bare feet exposed. Their powers were still weak from the tranquilizer but they could still remember what happened. They were on a rescue mission trying to find a mutant
who transmitted a distress call to a warehouse they were at. As they would later discover it was a trap. Jean Grey didn't sense the snipers until it was too late. They were shot
in the neck by three powerful tranquilizer darts. Suddenly a voice boomed in the room from a hidden loudspeaker. "Rise and shine ladies," said the voice. "I'm Colonel William
Striker, and I believe you have some information about Cerebro I need. I would have rather saved the time by using my mind control serum, but a mind of a female mutant seems
more resiliant to the effects, hence the torture you will now endure. Anyways why waste the serum when I have the power of the feather." Just then they heard a mechanical humm
under their helpless and exposed feet. Jean sensed what was about to happen and gasped. She used as much of her powers as she could to stop time to warn the others.
" Brace yourselves, he's going to tickle our feet!" warned Jean. " Oh God No!" gasped Storm, " I hate having my feet tickled!" " It ain't so bad, I kinda like it." stated Rogue in her
heavy southern accent. She could remember her last boyfriend, Tommy Dushku, how he'd tickle her sweet soles with a feather and she loved it. She had a great time getting tickled
until when he used his finger to tickle the curl of her toes, where she was most ticklish, and she'd put him in a coma for three months. To this day, she still has his thoughts running
around her head. What hurt the worst was that he had an intense tickle fetish which she loved to share with him but could no more. In fact, no one can touch her soles anymore,
making them much more sensitive than before. On the other hand, Storm hated to be tickled. She could remember when she was young in her tribe in Africa, the other kids would
pick on her. They would hold her down and tickle her feet mercilessly due to the fact she had the most feet the tribe has ever seen and they always had to pick on someone.
For Jean on the other hand, she had the ost ticklish feet since most of her life she would just levitate instead of walking. Scott summers would wake her up by tickling her
hypersensitive soles sending Jean into hysterical laughter until she realized she could make him stop, and did so. "Well that's just good for Rogue, but my feet are
extremely ticklish." said Jean as she let time go free, her powers still weak. Four feathers came up in front of each pair of ticklish tootsies. Two for each foot, which meant one feather
would stroke the soles and arches while the other would tickle and tease the toes. Their motors started up and the tickling onslaught began. Storm and Jean were thrown into fits of
giggles, trying to move their helpless soles out of the way of the soft feathers. On the other hand, Rogue, from her experience, knew there was no escaping the tickling onslaught,
instead she sat there, laughing her head off and giggling with her sweet southern accent, realizing that she was much more ticklish than she used to be. Rogue's giggles and laughter
was like country music, but far better. "BWAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEEEHOOOOHOHOHO(*GASP*)AHHHEHEHEHOHOHOHOOO!" they giggled. Storm and Jean still crunched
their cute, sensitive toes and curled them too, wile the agile feathers stroked their quivering arches and heels while the others sawed between their hypersensitive toes. After five minutes,
the feathers stopped, and Striker said over the intercom,"So, can you ladies tell me about Cerebro?" "Hell no!" commented Rogue. "Yeah, screw you buddy!" said Jean. "Fine then, suit
yourselves." sighed Striker. The feather motors started once more, and continued their tickle dance accross their extremely ticklish soles. After five minutes and lots of giggles, the X-Women
fell into the deep pit of silent laughter as they lost control of their bladders. After ten minutes of tickle torture, they all stopped struggling against their bonds and wiggling their red raw toes and
soles in order to conserve energy to produce more laughter. After twenty total minutes of the tickle torture session, Jean finally gave in, having the most ticklish tootsies."AAAAAHAHAHAHA
HEHEHEHE(*GASP*)HAHAHEHEHE PLEHEASE NOHO MOHORE! I'LL TALK! HOHOHOHOHEHEHEEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAA!" The feather motors finally mercilessly stopped their
tickling extravaganza, leaving the women slumped over and sweaty, still giggling with harsh voices from the phantom tickling they still felt. Jean told Striker all she knew as not to have her feet
meet the feathers once more. Striker then brought out his wheelchair bound son, Jason to implant memories into their minds to where they have been the last two hours. Having that done, Striker
let them free, turning to go and continue construction of Cerebro 2.

THE END.

please let me know what you think of it.

Re:

Damn! I was writing a story where Jean Grey gets tickled by Mr.Sinister

Oh well. Comments...

Short, but to the point. I like it :)

Continuity note: Rogue didn't get her uniform until the end of X2, so she wouldn't have it in a prequel to the movie. Yeah, I know...doesn't matter.

Ever since seeing Rogue's beautiful bare soles at the beginning of the the first movie, I have wanted her to get it hehehe.

But the X-Woman I most want to see tickled is Husk (character from the comics-she wasn't in the movie except on Stryker's computer)

I will be honest with you. I like the tickling in the story, but I think that Striker was a bad pic for the tickler. Makes the tickling seem too extreme. Also the "a mind of a female mutant seems
more resiliant to the effects" doesn't quite work, as he used it on the female mutant with the killer claws.

Just my thoughts. Feel free to ignore them.

ah yes...

i don't know too much about x-men, but i geuss i did goof up a bit. it's hard creating a story based just on the movie. i did forget that lady deathstrike did have her mind control. thank you critter lord.
when i read a tickling story i'm not too picky on any goof ups to the plot, just so the tickling's good, 'cause that's the main point of the story. but thank you on correcting me, i shall improve.

can you post a picture of husk? i don't know her, but i might write a tickling story with her if you do.

hey mysterio...

you can still write your story. i'd love to read it.

Don't worry about it. I know from personal experience how hard it is adapting someone elses work to tickling stories. Some things are bound to get shuffled up in the mix. The two real reasons I didn't like striker tickling is 1. He is a racist, foul, and cruel man, and I had associating bad men to cool tickling people. And 2. I really don't like male ticklers.

I personally would have used Mystique.

ya know....

your right, critterlord. thanks for the tip.

I'm a huge comic book geek, but for the sake of tickling I'll let any flaws slide. As for my 2 cents, why not have mystique as the tickler, she's a villan, and a rather hot one too. I'd love to give her a good ticklin' too.;)

good one tickletorturer...

i should have thought of that idea

quite good. interrogation, foot-feathering. both r choices i like very much. however there could have been more detail. plus it was a bit too short. perhaps, w/ u'r permission, i could update the story. u know, revamp it. critterlord is sure 2 support my claim that i do WONDERS at making a good story better. i've done it w/ his Labyrinth story and his Harry Potter story (which i don't believe was ever posted here, do 2 sum negative response 2 another HP, even tho the one critterlord and i did was 100% CLEAN). whadiya say, Master Cartman? do i have permission? :D

Trust me, let him do it. He is an untold master at taking any story, and making it better.

PS, $Tickletorturer, that is what I meant. I was talking about the inefficiency of Striker as a tickler, and them mentioned Mystique. Oh, well, I guess great minds just think alike.

PS, if this was based on the comic, I would have used Nightcrawler as the tickler, as he has many mainstream tickling scenes from the comics.

oh...didn't notice you had already made that suggestion before critterlord. Oh well, as you say great minds think alike.

not too bad!

We feel that Critterlord and tickletorturer are right ! A Mystique inspired tickling story is good. Also we have to ask why so short? You write great stories. You are entitled to one mistake. And if this is your one mistake, we think you have done okay. go F/F!
Love,
Anna and Heather

hey, emseesquared....

sure, you can make it better ,i'd love to see yur version.

once again, my apologies for screwing up.

thanx, bud. i'll do my best ^_^

one question, tho: since Stryker is getting a lot of bad critisim on being the tickler, should i make the tickler someone else? and if so, who? Mystique doesn't seem like a logical choice, since she works 4 Magneto, not Stryker

Last edited:
If Cartman does not object, why don't you tweak the story to the point where it is Mystique.

sure...

tweak it which ever way u want, i'd love to see the results

but it doesn't make SENSE 4 Mystique 2 b the tickler. she worx 4 MAGNETO, not Stryker

Nobody but me wants to see Husk tickled? :(

Anyway, I will still post my story Cartman. At least one person wants to read it lol.

I tried posting a pic..board wouldn't let me.

I guess only diehard X-fans know who she is.

i've been in2 X-men since elementry, and have never heard of this Husk

X-women i'm aware of

Jean Grey
Storm
Rogue
Shadowcat
Jubilee
Mystique
Siryn
Polaris
Wolfsbane
Ferral
White Queen
Scarlet Witch
Magma (from X-Men: Evolution)
Calisto
Boom-Boom
Lady Deathstrike
Dazzler
Famine
Pestalence

and that's all i can think of right now

EmSeeSquared:

How about having lady deathstrike doing the tickling, and have Striker never appear? Thank would do me just fine.

hmmm....what if Stryker expalins the situation 2 them, then gives the order 2 Yuriko 2 tickle them, and he leaves the room while she does her thing?

How about if Striker gives Yuriko the orders, and she does her thing, with the girls never seeing her?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back