• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Marvel "Mangaverse" (f/m)

FeatherJedi

3rd Level Red Feather
ok, so i'm in Barns & Noble 2day, right? and i'm in the graphic novel section, and i come across Marvel "Mangaverse" volume 1. now, the basic premise of mangaverse is these Marvel artists draw these stories of popular marvel characters, only done in a japanese anime style. anyway, i'm skimming the pages, and i come across The Punisher. the VERY 1st page of the Punisher story, the Punisher (who's characterized as a woman dressed as a gothic-looking geisha w/ her face painted like a skull) is "punishing" this buisness guy (who looks STRONGLY like a woman in this scene). the guy's half-naked and hog-tied on a table, while the Punisher stands there feathering his bare feet. a silly torture in a serious-looking setting. i'll have 2 remember that 4 when i draw my own manga series. what makes it even sillier is that the writers cleverly named the ticklee "Kusugutai", which is japanese 4 "ticklish". i just wish it HAD been a woman like i thought at 1st.

You have now idea how pissed I was when I looked through the rest of the book and could find any tickling of girls in it. Blast! The first mainstream foot tickling anime, and it is a BLASTED MALE!!!

Well, I guess this is great for the people who like f/m. I just don't happen to be one of them.

actually, Mangaverse is NOT anime. it's just Marvel artists doing Marvel stories in an anime STYLE

Anime, anime style, what's the difference?

I was under the impression that anime simply meant animation in japanese (on a completely different note, shouldn't we be saying manga, since it is drawn?)

no, we're calling it "anime-style" since it's americans r the ones that drew it. "anime" and "manga" r made BY the japanese, FOR the japanese...........................oh god, i'm NEVER gonna make my own manga! :cry1:

sure. yea. i could do that. there's just one problem *gets down on my hands and knees and speaks 2 eveyrone reading this* ANYBODY GOOD AT DRAWING BACKGROUNDS?????

Rassist

Isn't saying it's only Anime if it's done by the Japaneas sort of rassist. What differents does it make who drew it as long as it's good. Anime is anime, I agree with the other guy.

i'm not being racist, i'm stating a fact. "anime" is the japanese word for "animation", and "manga" is the japanese word for "comic". i'm a MAJOR anime and manga fan, and i'd NEVER diss the japanese

I remember seeing this when it first came out & I looked all over trying to find and issue #2. No luck - it was apparently a one shot. Just like the 12 issue Saudelli comic "12 Pearls" only sent on for 6 issues. Huh??

Oh, one more fact. Japan is a country, not a race, so a comment referrign to the Japanese isn't 'racist', stricly speaking, it would be more 'nationalistic'. It would be like saying 'I hate Mexicans' and everyone in the dark paneled English drawing room gasps and cluthces their chests as they assume that you are anti-Latin. When in reality you have a high reguard for the Spanish, Portugeause, Honduran, Equadorians, Venezualeans, Peruvians, etc.... in reality just don't likethe culture or mindset Mexicans. Gonna obsess over lexicon, might as well obsess hard core!

Damn Hondurans.

let's get off the topic about being anti-race or anti-country, ok?

It really doesn't matter. Hey! It's anti-matter! Ha hahaha hahahahahaha! Whooo!

I was very glad it *was* a guy getting tickled. I own that book, and the scene is great. :D

ScanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanScanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanScanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanScanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanScanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanScanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanScanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanScanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanScanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanScanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanScanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanScanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanScanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanScanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanScanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanScanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanScanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanScanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanScanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanScanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscanscscvnn...

Ummm...
Sorry ;)
Could you please scan it..?

Aah yes i love these pages :)
Too bad there isn't more tickling like that.

Darth Vegeta said:
Aah yes i love these pages :)
Too bad there isn't more tickling like that.
yes, especially on female characters T_T

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back