• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Powerpuff girls Tickling Comic Page 2 (Blossom)

Luv2TKGirls

TMF Novice
blossom.JPG

Attachments

• Slide5.PNG
    Slide5.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
  • Slide4.PNG
    Slide4.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
  • Slide3.PNG
    Slide3.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
  • Slide2.PNG
    Slide2.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
  • Slide1.PNG
    Slide1.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 24
  • Slide9.PNG
    Slide9.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 73
  • Slide8.PNG
    Slide8.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
  • Slide7.PNG
    Slide7.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
  • Slide6.PNG
    Slide6.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 25
  • Slide13.PNG
    Slide13.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 57
  • Slide12.PNG
    Slide12.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 67
  • Slide11.PNG
    Slide11.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 28
  • ziva david.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 84
In this comic strip it's easy to tell that you cut and pasted images from PowerPuff Girls stuff. This is good, but I still think it'd be better if someone drew it.

Hmm, ok. Can you draw? Or maybe Chimp, or soletk. C'mon. A challenge to anyone who can draw.

about the challenge

Hmm...A challenge...Well, my drawing abilities aren't that great either, and there IS the fact that I don't have a scanner, but I'll be goin to the School of the Arts on the 20th, and one of my classes is 2d drawing. Anf one more thing you guys might like to hear about. There might be an author within out type! And he's publishing a book that the media says will make a great anime/cartoon or even a movie! I read some of the public critisism, and a lot of people like the book in general. There's actually two, and this are some of the passages from some of his up-comin books/anime:

Guardian Angel
'He would remember protecting her against wild dogs and showing her how to pet them. He remembered how he healed her cute little foot when she stepped on a nail while playing in the park once, and how wild she went when he tickled her afterwards. He smiled as these images played like an old favorite movie in his head. He would sometimes feel the old twitch in his left ear, but he would refuse to fly to her, scared of the fact that she would turn from him, and only shatter the already broken pieces of his immortal heart…'

and Tiger Heart
' I closed my eyes to rest until my nurse entered the room and added a bandage onto a scratch on my left arm. I slightly opened my eyes to look at her as she greeted me with a smile. “Hi,” she said cheerfully, carefully applying the bandage. I smiled slightly and said high. She put a white pad on my heart and one on my head. To the pads were attached a long, thin wire that lead into a small computer. The nurse pressed a couple of buttons on the screen and shot her eyes wide open in amazement, but then turned them into a curious smile as she turned back at me. “Been training a lot, huh?” she asked. I smiled and nodded. “They all have,” said the male nurse that was taking care of Lisa. He smiled at me and went back to work. I closed my eyes again in attempt to go to sleep, but the nurse was putting a bandage on my abs and her fingernails tickled my stomach, causing me to open my eyes wide in surprise and burst into a short fit of giggles. The nurse blushed and giggled as well, then apologized as she went to work on the scratches on my chest. Soon afterward, I was asleep.'

I have some more of this. If you want to read what I have of his book, e-mail me at [email protected]

challenge

I'm an artist, but i'm not 2 sure about risking that my tickle-worx b found by my pop. This is y i've NEVER posted a tickle pic/fic, because where am i gonna hide the originals?

Well, you could always sign your name at the corner of the pic. That way, if some thief tries to steal your pic, you can just say: "Oh yeah? Whose name is that on the corner?"

Sorry!

EmSeeSquared, I misunderstood your last post! Sorry! Anyway, you could put your original tickle pics in a small file cabinet or a safe. If your dad asks what's in the file cabinet/safe, just say "it's personal."

Blossom tickled

While it's obvious you're using cut & paste , it's still a VERY cool comic.
Hope to see more of it soon.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back