• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bandit attacks again-this time revisiting Atlanta and hitting CNN anchors

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The bandit had made many strikes in PA, and after his last one feared that the heat might get too great there. With that, he took the money from his latest heist and headed back south, to the land of Dixie, to revisit and attack some of the beautiful women down there.
The bandit headed for Atlanta, setting up shop on the outskirts of Atlanta. Once there, having already attacked a girl from the Weather Channel, he set his sights on the other major venue in the city, CNN. He cased the station. The bandit's problem was that the girl he wanted to attack worked most nights, so his opportunity was limited. His targets were beautiful headline news anchor Rudi Baxhtiar, a lady with light brown hair, and blonde haired substitute jack of all trades anchor Whitney Casey, who had just moved to Atlanta from New York. As fate would have it, the women became friends when Whitney moved to Atlanta, and began to see each other socially on their nights off. One weekend evening they had gone out to a club, as the bandit slipped into Rudi's suburban Atlanta condo, from which they had left. When they returned to Rudi's apartment late that night after being at a club, around 2am, the anchors opened the door to the dwelling, and got quite a shock when they closed the door. A man with a gun jumped out and pointed it at them: "Okay, cutiepies, this is a stickup, first of all, hands up!" The anchors did as they were told and put their hands up: "Please dont hurt us, I have money in my purse, please just take it and dont hurt us" Whitney begged, slowly beginning to make a motion to surrender her purse. "Dont move, I'll get your purse when I want it, just stand there, hands up" He said, as Whitney complied. Rudi didnt make any motions, but said:"Please dont hurt us, you can take all the money I have on me, and anything else you want. Please just dont hurt us" She pleaded. "Okay, here's what you're both going to do. You're going to throw your purses on the ground, and hand over your watches and all your jewelry to me" Whitney and Rudi complied by tossing their purses to the ground, and surrendering their watches, rings, and other jewelry. Then the bandit said :"Okay, strip to your underwear both of you" Whitney winced:"Please dont sexually assault us" "Just do it, lady" Whitney and Rudi stripped out of their clothes, and then the bandit said:"Okay, upstairs to the bedroom" The women complied and went to the bedroom:"Okay, down on the bed" "Please" Whitney begged. "Do it or youre gonna get hurt!" The women lied down on the bed, and the bandit tied them both hands and feet to the posts. "What are you going to do with us, please dont rape us" Whitney said. "Shut up, lady, you talk too much!" He said, getting irate. With that, the bandit went over to Rudi and began the tickle on her neck with fingers as she began to wriggle: Hehehehehehe! No! Next, the bandit moved down, tickling the attractive light brown haired anchor under her arms and in her ribs and belly as she squirmed some more:Hehehehehehehe! No! Next, he moved down to her thighs, tickling Rudi on the inside of her thighs as her legs began to contract: Hehehehehe! No! Finally, he moved to her feet. he first did the usual. picking up one of Rudi's feet and putting his nose, then his lips to her soles and toes. Finally, he began to tickle the attractive anchor on her soles and under her toes with his fingers, as her toes began to wiggle, and laughter filled the room:Hehehehehehe! No! No! Next came the instrument tickle, as he tickled Rudi with feathers, and then ice on her soles, the ice had a profound effect on her, causing rapidly wiggling toes and hysterical laughter. Finally, he tickled Rudi with the electric toothbrush on her soles and over and under her toes, causing Rudi to wiggle her toes wildly and beg him to stop: Hehehehehehehe! No! No!Please! Next, he moved to the attractive blonde haired bound anchor, Whitney, as he began the tickle on her neck with his fingers as the squirming began: Hehehehehe! No! Next, he moved down and tickled Whitney on her sides, belly and under her arms with his fingers as more wriggling continued: Hehehehehehehee! No! Moving down, he used his fingers to tickle Whitney on the inside of her thighs, causing more laughter and also causing the anchor to contract her thighs in and out:Hehehehehe! No! Finally, the feet, he could sense Whitney tighten up as he picked up her bare sole, as the bandit would later learn, the soles of her soft feet were Whitney's most ticklish spot of her body. First, he kissed Whitney's soles, then licked her soles and began to suck on her toes. Finally, he commenced the tickle by tickling the tied up anchor on her soles with his fingers, causing her to wiggle her toes, and the girlish laughter to begin in earnest: Hehehehehehehe! No! Not my feet! Hehehehehehehe! No! Next, he moved to the feathers, tickling Whitney on her soles and toes with the feather as she moved her toes and laughed : Hehehehehehe! No! After that, he took an ice cube, and rubbed it on the anchor's soft soles as she began to wiggle her toes fast again and more giggles came out:Hehehehehehehe! No! It Tickles! No! No!: she pleaded. Finally, the bandit saved the best for last. taking the electric toothbrush and using it on Whitney's baby soft soles and toes, causing hysterical girlish giggles and laughter, squeals, and pleas for mercy as he tortured her horribly ticklish soles: Heheheehehehee! No! No! Please! I give up! Hehehehehehe! No! No! Please! Oh my God! Ooh No No! hhehehehehehehe! Whitney begged as her extremely ticklish toes flexed ,pointed, and wiggled wildly as she pleaded for mercy from the fiendish tickling of the bandit. Then the bandit untied the women and held his gun on them:"Okay, both of you, to the wall, hands up and face the wall" Whitney and Rudi did as they were told and went to the wall, hands up, as the bandit began to fondle them. He first gave Rudi's bra clad breasts a feel , and then moved to the blonde haired Whitney, feeling her breasts as she tried to hold still. Then before leaving he knew he could torture Whitney some more so he said :"Give me one of your feet Blondie!" Whitney timidly stuck one of her bare feet out, the bandit grabbed it and began the tickle again on her soles and under her toes as she began to wiggle her toes and giggle, trying to keep her balance: After a minute he put down Whitney's foot:"Okay, I'm leaving both of you stand here, hands up and dont call the cops til I'm long gone!" He left and the anchors stood there a few minutes before calling the police. Again he had escaped. He had returned to Atlanta and attacked again. Would he ever be caught? Stay Tuned.

Mitch

As you well know by now, I love this stuff. I know that you want to keep this series going as long as possible, but at some point in time there will have to be some light shed onto what the police intend to do about nabbing the guy.

I understand, know and appreciate what you're saying. For now, I just keep thinking up different female victims for him to attack. In time, I will eventually get him caught. It wont be too much longer. Iam glad that you at least enjoy it while I'm writing it.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back