• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Prisoner of Tickling and Forced Pleasure (m/m) Very Sexual, Non-consensual

jayp

Dak was no friend of mine. In fact, I'd even say we were enemies of sort. This is why I reveled as I saw my enemy laying on my bed bound spread eagle and struggling against the bonds that hold him.

He is to be my play thing, my begging tickle bitch. I am going to force him to laugh, scream, and eventually cum against his will. I will tease him and taunt him and he cannot do a thing to stop me . He is mine. I'm going to make this straight dude beg me to pleasure him.
Daks journey begins as he enters my apartment thinking that I am selling him some electronic equipment. I surprise him and quickly subdue him.
Dak wakes up strapped down to my bed. The look on his face is priceless. He is completely naked. His limp dick bounces as he struggles.
I whisper to Dak that I'm going to turn his limp dick into a rock hard cock ready to be handled by me. His panic state makes him struggle all the more and makes me happier and happier.

I whispered into his ear, "Are you ticklish, Dak?"

With that said, Dak began to scream and curse me out. I couldn't stand the noise, so I taped his mouth shut. Now his screams became muffled. Soon his uncontrollable, unwanted laughter will be muffled as well.

With Dak looking at me with fear in his eyes, I showed him my index fingers and placed them squarely on each of his armpits and moved in a circular and up and down motion, tickling his poor pits and forcing him to scream and laugh under the tape muffling him. It was exquisite. I was on cloud nine, relishing in the torment of my enemy. Dak was truly under my control.

He screamed and nodded his head as if to yell out "NO", but his laughing screams were muffled.

My dick was hard as I made my prisoner squirm. I had stopped for a moment to give poor Dak a few seconds to breath, but it was only for a moment. Daks eyes were wide as my fingers wiggled with sensual anticipation.

I softly clawed his sides with glee, making him try unsuccessfully try to get away from my dancing fingers. I played with his sides as if he was a toy. He laughed hard and I could tell that he was begging me to stop under his taped mouth. I loved it.

I stopped and let Dak breath again and went over to his sweaty vulnerable feet. He looked at me in horror as he knew what i was about to do. I smiled at him as he knodded no. I heard a muffled "please don't"! , and with that, I attacked his feet.

Just my index fingers on each foot did the trick. I moved slowly up and down his quivering soles, forcing unwanted muffled screams and laughter. Then I used two fingers each and finally all my fingers danced on his poor poor soles.

Tickling Dak's sensitive feet made my cock so rock hard that it began to hurt. I also noticed that as my fingers unmercifully raked Dak's soles, his dick was also growing, and I sensed that he was quite embarrassed about this. I was in control of Dak, and he knew this well. I tickled and tickled until I heard a muffled "please, I can't stand it any more". I removed the tape.

Dak begged very clearly, "Please stop tickling me, I beg you!"

"BEG ME TO SUCK YOUR COCK!", I said forcefully.

"No please don't make me say that", said Dak.

"BEG ME TO SUCK YOUR COCK", I repeated.

"No, I can't, please let me go", Dak whimpered.

Not satisfied with his answer, I attacked Dak's feet once again, and once again forcing him to burst in unwanted laughter and screams for mercy.

"OH NO PLEASE NO MORE, PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME, AAAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!", screamed Dak.

"You are so so good at begging , so if you want the tickling to stop, BEG ME TO SUCK YOUR COCK, NOW!!!!" I yelled as I raked the soles of his poor sweaty feet.

"NO NO PLEASE AAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA STOP PLEASE I BEG YOU PLEASE AAAAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" , he cried out.

"I'm going to do it anyway, so you might as well beg me to do it, unless you want the tickling to continue", I said.

"OH AAAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE AAAHHHH D-D-D-D-D-D-DON'T DO THIS TO ME AAAAAAAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE STOP AAAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA", cried Dak as my fingers cruelly scratched his soles.

"You want me to suck your cock don't you?" I said.

"NO AAAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE NO , PLEASE SIR AHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA , TH-TH-TH-THAT'S R-R-R-R-R-R-R-RAPE, AAAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA", cried Dak.

I tickled slowly and fast, and made my prisoner beg for mercy. I played with his toes, his soles, and the tops of his feet. His laughter made my cock rock hard, but I knew that I had to break this laughing quivering man before I satisfy myself. Before the night was over, I knew that it would have to be Dak's soft mouth to make me cum. But first, the pleasure was to be Dak's, whether he wanted it or not.

While continuing the tickling, I stuck my tongue out and I started to suck on his toes, forcing a few moans along with the laughter. My tongue probed every inch of each foot with delicious glee, and his moans, which Dak tried very hard to hide, excited me so much.

"MMMMMM OOOHHHH AHHHH PLEASE D-D-D-D-DON'T DO THIS TO ME", whimpered Dak.

"Oh you like this don't you Dak", I said.

"MMMMM MMMMMMM N-N-N-N-N-N-NOOOO AAAHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE NO M-M-M-M-M-MORE AAAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA", he answered.

I stopped tickling his feet momentarily and pulled out a long stiff feather and showed it to Dak. He didn't say anything but nodded "no".
I rubbed the feather softly up and down his rock hard cock and he began to struggle again , bouncing his cock back and forth so that the feather didn't touch his cock.
I dropped the feather and grabbed his cock and held it firmly in my hands.

"Oh what ever should I do now", I said while holding Daks cock.

"Oh no please don't", he whimpered.

"OH YES", I said, as I slowly stroked his hard throbbing cock.

He moaned a low moan and seemed to try very hard to hide the exquisite pleasure that I was forcing upon him. I held a firm grip on his rock hard manhood and stroked slowly in order to tease him. I could barely contain my excitement.

"MMMMMMMM OOOOOOHHH F-F-F-F-FUCK Please stop doing this to me", said Dak.

"OK have it your way", I said so I stopped and headed back to his poor feet and I raked his soles once again.

"NO NO NO PLEASE NO AAAHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NO NO NO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA", he exclaimed.

His toes wiggled against my fingers. He struggled and struggled against the tight bonds that held him firmly for me. I played with each of his toes. I used my tongue as well as my fingers. I made him laugh, scream, and beg. I even forced him to call me Sir.

"OOH AAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA OOH OOH PLEASE SIR PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME", begged Dak.

I had stopped momentarily to let him breath and then I continued on tickling his feet without mercy.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE SIR PLEASE STOP TICKLING MY FEET", cried out Dak.

"Oh you want me to stop tickling your feet?", I said.

"HA HA HA HA HA Y-Y-Y-Y-YES STOP PLEASE OOH PLEASE SIR STOP", he said.

To his relief, I stopped and I looked at his still rock hard cock. I grabbed the feather off the floor, grabbed his cock, and ran the feather up and down his shaft.

"OHHH NO PLEASE NO AAAHHHH SIR PLEASE NOOOOOO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA", he cried out.

"Well you did want me to stop tickling your feet, right" I said sarcastically.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NO NO NO SIR, PLEASE STOP, PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME." , cried out Dak, as my stiff feather tickled his dick.

He begged and begged and finally I stopped. I stepped back and stared at Dak. His dick was throbbing. I had to do something. I had to torment him more, tease him until he could not stand it any more. So I grabbed his cock once again and slowly jerked his cock.

"OH F-F-F-F-FUCK, PLEASE N-N-N-N-NO MORE." he cried out.

"Do you want me to stop teasing you?" I said.

"Just stop ooohh mmmmmmmmmmmm, please stop. Let me go!" said Dak while I very very slowly stroked his cock.

"Oh no no, you are my prisoner and i am not finished with you." I said.

"You have tortured me enough. Please untie me and I will forget that you tortured me , oooooo mmmmmmmmmm ooh please." said Dak.

"Don't you want to CUM???" I said.

"Don't do ooohhhhhh mmmmmmmm, please don't r-r-r-r-r-r-rape me." Said Dak.

I stopped abrubtly and Dak yelped in frustration. I truly was teasing and tormenting my prisoner. I was forcing exquisite pleasure on him. I wanted to hear him laugh again so I went back to tormenting the soles of his feet.

"OOH NO NO NO NO NO PLEASE NO MORE T-T-T-T-T-T-T-TICKLING AAAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE ST-STOP AAHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA", exclaimed Dak.

"Oh but I love hearing your unwanted laughter. It makes my dick sooooooo hard.", I said.

"PLEASE AAAHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA", he cried.
"You want me to stop then you know what I want you to do.", I said.
"PLEASE AAAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Y-Y-Y-YOU HUMILIATED ENOUGH AHH HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE STOP TICKLING MY F-F-F-F-FEEEEET SIR HA HA HA HA HA HA", he cried .
"BEG ME TO SUCK YOUR COCK AND I WILL STOP.", I promised
"NO OOH PLEASE DON'T M-M-M-M-MAKE ME SAY THAT AAAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I-I-I-I'M ST-ST-ST-ST-STRAIGHT AAAAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!", cried out Dak.

I stopped the relentless foot tickling and headed back to his manhood, which seemed to be calling me.

"Very well, I'm going to have to tease you again.", I said.

" OH NO PLEASE DON'T DO THAT TO ME ANY MORE SIR, I BEG YOU." said Dak.

"You are very good at begging, but not the way I want you to, BEG ME TO SUCK YOUR DELICIOUS COCK!!' I demanded as I took his cock in my hand with a strong grip and stroked it oooooh soooooo slowly.

"I know that this is teasing you." I said

"ooh oooooh mmmmmmmm please st-st-stop it, oooohhh please!", he whimpered.

I stopped again abrubtly making Dak yell out again in absolute frustration. Holding his cock again, I jerked faster and faster and stopped again.

"AHH SHIT, PLEASE STOP , THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY.", he cried out.

I jerked his cock so slowly that it drove Dak positively mad. I taunted him and demanded that he beg for me to finally make him cum. At times I stopped and attacked his vulnerable feet again. I forced laughter with my fingers, and I forced moans and groans with my tongue in between his toes. What fun I was having, and I was not going to stop until he begged, genuinely begged me to suck his cock. I wanted to do it and the anticipation was unbearable, but I knew that it was going to happen eventually.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE SIR STOP TICKLING MY FEET AAAAHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!" cried Dak.

"Well you know what you have to do." I said.

"HA HA HA HA OK OK DO IT PLEASE DO IT!! said Dak.

"Do WHAT???" I demanded.

"p-p-p-please suck my d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dick!!!", said Dak with a low whimper.

"I didn't hear you. What was it you said??" I said.

"PLEASE STOP TORMENTING ME AND SUCK MY COCK!!!!!" yelled out Dak.

I grabbed his cock once again, jerked it, licked the shaft, and devoured it. I sucked passionately and lovingly and forced very loud moans and groans from Dak.

"OHH SHIT YESSSS OOH SIR YES, THAT FEELS SOOOO GOOD, MMMMMMMMMMM OOOHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS AAAA MMMMMMMMM YESSSSS OOHHHHH FUCK YESSSS!!!!! yelled out Dak.

I said nothing as I was jerking and sucking and making this man moan with extreme pleasure. I watch his body as it moved with me, his head nodding yes, his toes pointing and moving back. He was feeling good and I was about to make him explode. I wanted to see him cum so I stopped sucking and jerked fast.

"OOHHH SHIT YESSSS OOH SIR I'M GONNA CUM OH SHIT I'M GONNA CUM OOH SHIT YESSSS AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-FUCK YESSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!" screamed Dak.

His load burst out with the power of a strong water fountain. He screamed with pleasure. As promised, I had forced pleasure on Dak.

"Oh thank you Sir. Thank you for pleasuring me. I never thought that a man would have given me such pleasure. Now please untie me.

I grabbed a towel and cleaned off the cum off of Daks crotch and his chest. I threw the towel on the floor, went over to his feet, and started tickling.

"OOH NOOOO Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU PROMISED M-M-M-MEEEEEEE AAAAHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!" cried out Dak.

THE END

Wow I love the fantasy very hot, The one thing I would add to that is my wife is tied up and forced to watch.

I agree with dan, but I don’t think you’d have to tie her up to watch this happen to me hehe

It would turn me on very much after he tortured me if he proceeded to tickle strip my wife in front of me and tickle her to sexual submission as I’m forced to watch

I think the story is fine amazing as it is, as an M/M story. Not every story needs to have an /F element to it.

Loved it as it is.
I was curious to see if the ticklee does indeed pleasure the tickler with his soft mouth though.
Looking forward to part 2 :)

It would turn me on very much after he tortured me if he proceeded to tickle strip my wife in front of me and tickle her to sexual submission as I’m forced to watch

Super erotic story, and totally agree how amazing adding a gf to watch me getting humiliated, and then having to watch as she was owned wow. Totally hot story though, would be totally humiliating to experience, but that's the attraction I think.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back