• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mandy: Mandy's Revenge on Mariah

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
The camera man pointed to Mandy silently, and the show began.
"Hi! What's up everyone? This is Mandy Moore, and this is my show Mandy, were we watch some music videos, and hang out. But today we have a special guest! Mariah Carey!" Mandy told the camera.
"I'm sure everyone remembers what Mariah did to me on TRL last week, when she tickled me. Well we're on my shot now, and stay tuned for my sweet revenge. First though, EVE6!" Mandy said excitedly nd then the camera switched to playing the music video.
"Mandy!" One of the audience members yelled.
"Ya?"
"Are you really gonna tickle Mariah Carey on the show today?" He asked.
"Definitely, it's payback time." Mandy smiled.
The show then switched back to Mandy, and Mandy hand selected 4 girls from the audience to help her tickle Mariah. They then showed another video, and then Mariah showed up in her pink string bikini.
"Hi Mandy! Thanks for havin' me on the show!" Mariah said enthusiastically.
"Glad you're here, now do you remember last week's TRL?" Mansy asked sweetly.
"Oh yeah, were i tickled you, that sure was fun," Mariah said playfully.
"Well it wasn't much fun for me, and i was thinking, i shoudln't hold a grudge against you on that," Mandy added.
"You're absolutely right, we were just playin' around anyways."
"But the only way i feel i can stop my grudge is to get even, girls..." The 4 girls Mandy selected then wrestled Mariah's bikini clad body to the ground, and pinned her down in spread eagle fashion.
"Mandy! What the hell is this!?!" Mariah shouted.
"I'm gonna tickle you sweetheart, for my sweet sweet revenge," Mandy smiled as she bent down at Mariah's side.
Mandy then slid a finger down Mariah's bare side.
"ready?" she smiled evily.
"D-doesn't matter, i'm not even ticklish," Mariah replied bravely.
"Are you sure," Mandy then nodded to the 2 girls at her bare feet. The 2 girls then stroked Mariah's wrinkled soles.
Mariah twitched and squirmed, but the closest thing to laughter was Mariah cracking a smile every now and then.
The girls then started licking her toes, poking their tongues in between her toes quickly. Mariah bit her bottom lip as she struggled to stay in control. Mandy then nodded to the 2 girls at her arms, and they then squirmed their fingers in her smooth underarms.
Mariah now looked scared, as she bit her lip harder and struggled hard, thrashing her limbs with what little movement she was allowed.
The 2 girls then wiggled their fingers faster and deeper, and that broek Mariah Carey.
"S-sthopheheehe!"
Mariah released girlish giggles as she squirmed her tanned body.
Mandy then straddled Mariah's waist, ans Mariah's eyes widened as she pleaded.
"Don't Mandyhheeheee! Pleaseheheeheeee!"
Mandy then placed all 10 fingers at the bottom of Mariah's flat tummy, and then wiggled them up to her ribcage, then wiggled them back down, repeated this numerous times.
"Hahaahhehahahehhanodon'thhehehhahhehehaaMandyhahahhehehahahehaaaa!!!"
Mariah's building up laughter was released in full first as her sensitive tummy was tickled tremendously by mandy's small soft fingers. Mandy repeated climbing her fingers up her soft, toned tummy, then she circled her bellybutton very very lightly, then dove a finger in the tiny hole.
"Mandyhehedon't youhahaahhaheheahnoheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!"
Mariah's body bucked up and down furiously as her large breasts shook back and forth. The tiny bikini offered no protection from the 5 sets of tickling fingers ataacking her feet, underarms, and midsection. The girls at her arms begna drilling their fingers methodically, taking turns, seeing which underarm was more ticklish, while the girl's at her feet licked lightly and teasingly, while scratching the wrinkled soles faster and faster.
Mandy had switched to the taunt ribcage, as she spidered her fingers maddingly, covering each and every rib, and all the skin in between. Mandy then moved her hands down and goosed and squeezed Mariah's lower sides, near her bikini bottom's strap. Mandy smiled gittily as she tickled the deeply tanned midriff. Mandy then haulted, as Mariah's red face sucked in as much air as possible.
"Should we do the finale tickle now??" Mandy asked the crowd.
"yes!!!" The crowd responded whole-heartily.
"Let's do it!" Mandy yelled. And that was when Mariah's lost all control.
The girl's at her feet quickened their licking and scratching by a good 30 knots, as her limbs thrashed. The girl's at her arms wiggled their fingers, and drilled their nails into the smooth skin.
Mandy went into super-drive on the brunette beneath her. She firmly massaged her ribcage, wiggled in her bellybutton, spidered up her sides, and skittered her nails like mad over her bouncing tummy.
"Ohgodhahahheheahahhehahahahahahahheehahahhehehahahheheehehehehahahhehahahhehehahhahahehhaheeeeeeeeeehahahahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Mariah's body went limp after 30 seconds of the finale tickle, and after 1 minute and 30 more second, the 5 girls stopped. They all helped Mariah's weak body to her feet. Her midsection, armpits, and feet all felt like they were on fire, as her chest heaved up and down.
"Y-you're cruel M-Mandy," Mariah panted.
"Well i hope you learned a lesson today. Payback's a bitch, a tickling bitch!" Mandy smiled and tweaked Mariah's side, causing her to squeal, and walk quickly off the set.
"Well did you like that everyone!?" Mandy asked the audience.
Once again, a loud yes was the response.
"Good, cause next week Britney Spear's is coming on the show," Mandy laughed evily, but still cutely, as the camera's faded to a music video.
THE END

i hope everyone liked it. I want some feedback, which did u like better, this one, or when Mariah tickled Mandy??

Thanks everyone,
Tummy

good

i liked this one better, there's more tickling in it!
you should try making your stories longer and more detailed, maybe by taking them out of the studio!(just an idea)
I like the writing style a lot. keep up the good work man!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back