• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“Halloween House Party” (mmmmm/fffff)

Primal

TMF Regular
“Halloween House Party”

It was a crisp Saturday night in late October at a decently large university. Students everywhere on campus were getting ready to go out to various Halloween parties because it was the last Saturday night before the actual holiday. Five sorority girls were at an apartment finishing putting the final touches on their costumes as they prepared to go out to a nearby house party. Melissa was a junior with a business administration major and had a class with Brett, one of the hosts of the party that had invited her to come out. She had been flirting with him over text for a few weeks now and he told her she and her friends should totally come to his party this Saturday.

Melissa was a confident 5’ 7” brunette with dazzling green eyes. She was prettier than most girls and she knew it, taking full advantage by acting flirtatious with guys to manipulate them into catering to her. Melissa was used to getting her way, especially by men. Her parents meant well but they’ve had difficulty controlling her bratty behavior since she was a little girl. She came from an affluent home and had her tuition paid for by mommy and daddy’s checkbook. Melissa was dressed as a sexy cat this year, which meant she chose a bullshit costume to justify wearing a low cut black top that showed a crack of cleavage, form-fitting black leggings that showcased her athletic butt, and black Ugg boots. The only accessories that would clue someone in as to what her costume was were her black cat ears headband and the black cat tail she had affixed to her waist right above her butt. She finished applying her eye liner, which really made her green eyes pop.

Standing in front of the mirror next to Melissa was Kourtney, a ditzy 5’ 4” junior with bleach blonde hair, light blue eyes, and a toothy smile. Kourtney wore dark-rimmed glasses to make herself seem more intelligent and trendy than she really was, even though she could get by just fine without them if she really needed to. But the dark glasses contrasted well with her light hair. That and the fact that she loved making cute, quizzical facial expressions while wearing them when she took photos for her Instagram account. Kourtney was a psychology major and had hit it off with Melissa right away when the two of them became sorority sisters their freshman year. Kourtney was dressed as a sexy cop this year. She wore a navy blue uniform top with a couple buttons left undone to show off her perky tits, navy blue booty shorts, black fishnet stockings, black closed-toed heels, and a cheap old-fashioned policeman’s crusher hat. She finished applying her lip gloss and rubbed her lips together before making a pouty kissing expression in the mirror.

Riley was teasing her shoulder-length brown hair to give it a more wild, intentionally messy look to go along with her sexy Indian costume. She had on a light brown sleeveless top that was shredded at the bottom to reveal her waist, a tan skirt that was also shredded at the bottom, and brown Ugg boots. Riley also put a feather in her hair with a hair tie and used some white face paint to make some small accent stripes on her cheekbones. She was 5’ 8” and of mixed race, having a hispanic father and a white mother. Riley was very easy on the eyes. She had a soft chin and her pale green eyes and naturally tanned skin made her look somewhat exotic. Riley had always had a slender build, which meant along with her flat stomach she had a fairly flat chest and butt. She had been a state qualifier in cross country in high school. Now she was a sophomore in college with a marketing major.

Waiting downstairs on the couch was Morgan, an eager freshman with an undecided major that recently joined the sorority and was more than ready to embrace the college party lifestyle. In her eagerness, she had already finished getting ready and was taking selfies while making goofy or sexy faces to post to her social media pages before going out for the night. Morgan was 5’ 6” with dark green eyes and light brown hair that had a hint of red in it. She had pulled her hair into a ponytail to go with her sexy referee costume. Morgan had on a striped uniform top, black booty shorts, and black tennis shoes. She actually looked quite athletic and toned in her costume due to several years of cheerleading in high school.

Also waiting with Morgan downstairs was Jessica, who was glued to her phone texting her boyfriend before going out for the night. Jessica was a sophomore with an early education major for teaching and had been dating her boyfriend since her senior year of high school. The two of them were in a long-distance relationship since he went to another college several states away. They talked or texted every night. Jessica stood tall at 5’ 9”, had blonde hair, kind blue eyes, and was truly pretty in a classic sense. Jessica was dressed as a cowgirl this year. She had on a cheap straw cowgirl hat, a red handkerchief hung loosely around her neck, a white button up tied in a knot in front, faded and ripped trendy blue jeans, and cowgirl boots.

Once the girls were all ready, they gathered in the kitchen for a round of pre-game shots and took several group photos posing with duck lip expressions and the like. Then they left and started walking toward the house party. The streets were crowded with other students dressed up walking to and from parties. The girls could hear the music thumping from a couple houses down as they got closer. They climbed the few steps and Melissa let their group in the front door. They were greeted by the smell of beer and weed as they snaked their way through the crowd of people in the living room to the kitchen, where they found Brett and his buddies.

Brett greeted Melissa and her friends enthusiastically and poured them all drinks. As the night went on, the girls and guys were playing drinking games together. The girls were on a streak of beating the guys at beer pong. Melissa and Brett were getting handsy and the freshman Morgan was flirting hard with a few of Brett’s friends. Later when most of the guests had filtered out of the party, the group went downstairs to hang out in the carpeted basement of the house.

After several hours of drinking, everyone was quite drunk. Brett was dressed as a cowboy and was getting plenty of self-amusement by teasing Riley and Jessica since they were dressed as an Indian and a cowgirl. Then in his drunken state, Brett had an idea. He had purchased some rope to use as a prop with his cowboy costume, like a lasso. He left to retrieve it from his room and came back like a drunk rodeo cowboy. He pointed at Riley and started chasing her as she laughed. He caught her and told her he was going to tie her up now. The whole group thought it was hysterical and took pictures as he cut a length of rope and tied her hands behind her back and her ankles together. Riley didn’t resist and just laughed about his antics. Then he started chasing Jessica and did the same to her when he caught the tall, blonde cutie. That made the group cheer even harder as she was tied and sat down next to her friend.

Then one of the other guys suggested they tie all the girls up as a joke. The remaining three girls didn’t laugh so hard at the thought of that but they just went along with it without running around. Brett cut more lengths of rope and the guys tied them all in similar fashion. While the girls were all sitting on the floor with their hands tied behind their backs and their ankles tied together, the guys huddled up and whispered a devious plan born out of too much cheap beer. The guys snickered like little boys up to no good and then broke apart from their circle. They each paired off with a girl and started removing their footwear.

Brett pulled Melissa’s legs into his lap and began pulling off her black Ugg boots as she yelled at him not to do it. She wasn’t wearing any socks with them, leaving only her bare size 7.5 soles in his lap now. Melissa went tanning regularly so the even the bottoms of her feet were slightly tanned. Her toenails were painted with a festive green polish and she wore a silver toe ring on the second toe of her right foot. Melissa had high arches and her toes were slender and feminine. Brett started tickling her arches wildly, making her erupt into laughter. Her feet were still quite warm from being inside the furry Ugg boots, which made them even more sensitive than usual. Melissa twisted and laughed sporadically at the sudden, unexpected sensations. She fell back into a lying position and continued to twist and jerk her feet as a natural reaction to Brett’s fingers stroking her smooth, warm soles. Melissa yelled back at him, “God! Hahahaha Brett seriously?! Hahahaha stop that! Let go! Hahahaha God you’re such an ass!”

Kourtney whined as Dan slipped off her heels, revealing her tiny size 6 feet with French-tipped toenails. She complained to him, “Aw come on, don’t take off my heels. The joke is over, come on dude.” Her small, shapely feet were somewhat visible through the fishnet stockings. The balls of her feet were prominent, her heels were smooth and round, and her toes were stubby little circles sitting atop her feet. Kourtney’s toes seemed to be all of a similar length and went primarily straight across without too much of a decline as you got closer to her pinky toes. Dan started wiggling his fingers along her soft soles, making her lose her train of thought and melt into squeaky giggles. Dan could feel her baby-soft skin through the stringy fishnets as he teased her tiny soles.

Morgan was asking Sean to please let her go but he ignored her as he fumbled with her shoe strings. He finally untied her black sneakers and pulled them off Morgan’s size 8 feet. Sean peeled off her socks and looked at her pale, creamy soles with pinkish hues covering the balls of her feet and heels. The freshman’s long toes were well defined and her big toes were big, succulent ovals that angled slightly toward her other toes but not so severely that it looked unattractive. Morgan had painted her toenails black with little orange pumpkins decorating her big toes. Sean held her feet still and started scribbling his fingers along the base of her toes. Morgan shrieked and then started giggling and squirming back and forth next to Sean as she tried to find a way to escape the horrible new sensations. She was mostly giggles but managed to say, “Hehehehehe no, let us go! Quit! No! Hehehehehe! I hate that! Please!”

Jessica had a worried expression on her face as Aaron pulled her feet into his lap and tugged off her cowgirl boots. Her white anklet socks were damp with sweat from being inside her boots all night. Aaron rolled them off of her, revealing her large, pale size 10’s. Jessica cringed a little as she studied his reaction intently. Jessica was normally confident and thought of herself as being pretty but her big feet were a very embarrassing feature of hers. She rarely wore sandals or anything that drew attention to them. And not only that but her soles were slightly damp with sweat at the moment. Aaron was soon wiggling his fingers up and down her long arches up to the base of her toes, which were painted light pink. Her big toes were pear-shaped and smooth. When Jessica scrunched her toes down hard, her second toes overlapped on top of her big toes in a desperate clench to keep prying fingers away from their sensitive undersides.

Riley let out an exaggerated breath with a worried expression on her face as she watched Joel pull off her brown Ugg boots and relieve her of her socks. Her naturally tan skin made the tops of her feet look light brown but the soles of her feet were slightly lighter. Riley wore a blue ankle bracelet that was made of braided string. Her size 9 feet were slender and looked as soft as they felt. Not a rough patch in sight. Riley’s lollipop toes were skinny and gradually tapered down evenly as you went from her big toes outward. She had painted her toenails maroon and curled her toes down tightly as she felt their vulnerability. Riley almost growled as she muttered, “No, no, no, don’t, no, no, NOOOOHAHAHA!!!” Joel scratched his fingers into her wrinkled arches as she twisted and flung herself around on the carpet.

The girls had not expected this turn of events. They each tried to wiggle free but the rope was tied too well and the tickling was very distracting. The guys thought their little joke was funny as hell and they expected the ladies would appreciate the humor in it once they were freed. But until then, they would continue to tickle the college hotties’ bare feet as they writhed around and laughed their heads off.

Melissa was actually quite strong and in her desperate bucking and kicking, she managed a tickle-free second here and there. She fought so hard that Brett wrapped his legs around hers to trap her feet more steadily. Then he had practically unbroken access to her captive foot bottoms. The realization that her feet were now pinned was a bit of a mind fuck for Melissa. The feeling of being forced to endure every stroke on her deep arches really amplified the ticklish affect. Brett found that besides her arches, Melissa went crazy to the point of borderline tears whenever he wiggled a finger between around the base of her second toes. She would scrunch her toes down desperately and try to trap his fingertip from moving. Melissa screamed, “HAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD!! QUIT IT!! HAHAHAHAHA FUCK!! NOOO!! HAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD, OH MY GAAAWWD!!!”

Kourtney had tried to squirm away but Dan held her ankles in an arm lock to keep her upturned size 6 soles vulnerable to his wiggling hands. Her tiny, fishnet-encased feet were wiggling all around in his lap as he used a single finger to scratch her upper arch just below the pads beneath her toes. Kourtney laughed the cutest, sweetest giggles as she tried scrunching up her body and then pushing off to slide away. But it was hopeless, especially since she wasn’t very big. Dan held her ankles in place as she kicked off and didn’t let up tormenting her trapped tootsies.

Morgan had been kicking with her powerful legs so Sean decided to wrap his legs around hers in a bit of a pretzel to keep her flailing feet somewhat stationary. He quickly discovered that digging his fingertips in along the undersides of her toes as she had them scrunched down really drove her bananas. Sean used his other hand to lightly stroke and tease the tops of her long, silky toes. Morgan didn’t know how to handle the odd sensations. She couldn’t fight a war on two fronts and she found herself flexing and scrunching her toes back and forth like a mad woman. Sean’s fingers lightly stroking the tops of her toes made her feet shake with a zapping feeling but when she tried to open her toes to shake that hand away, his other hand would slip back in toward the base of her toes. Morgan would tighten her sensitive toes down again. And the horrible, torturous process would go back and forth.

Aaron had his hands full as he fought to control Jessica. She was tall and fairly strong for a skinny chick. He too had to use his legs to trap her big size 10 feet, which looked creamy and irresistible poking out of her beat up jeans. Aaron continued to rake his menacing fingers up and down her flat soles as she grunted and jerked desperately. He reached forward and hooked his fingers around the base of her big toes and kept them from curling down. With her long soles pulled taught, Aaron tickled her wildly and made her shriek and flail like crazy to get her big toes free. He had a hell of a time keeping ahold of her and keeping his fingers on target as she writhed and flopped around on the carpet. Jessica was trying to hold in her laughter but soon became desperate to get free and shouted, “Hahahaha!!! Okay okay okay!! Enough!! Hahahahaha!! Please I hate it!! Hahahaha!! Uuuugh get off me now!!”

Joel had Riley’s ankles trapped and was sliding his fingers over every part of her of her slender soles. She was lying on her back arcing up and twisting to either side. But nothing could completely relieve her of the tickling as Joel lightly scratched his fingertips around on her warm, bare feet. Riley hated it when he would play with her skinny toes, tweaking them and burrowing his index finger into the crevice between her clenched toes. She lost it when he did that. Riley yelled at Joel, “AAAHAHAHAHA!!! NOOAAHAHAHAHAA!! GET OUT!! OUT OF MY TOES!! HAHAHAHA!! NO GET OUT!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!”

As the guys held the girls’ legs in place and tickled their feet, their writhing and rubbing against the guys’ groins triggered a natural reaction. Each guy was now sporting a raging erection. It couldn’t be helped. Having a college hottie bound and writhing up against them as they tickled their feet was enough stimulation to bring all of them to full salute. And it didn’t stay a secret for long. The girls started to feel the their stiff rods rubbing against their legs. They started shouting and berated them for getting hard while tickling their feet.

The guys didn’t let their insults and complaints deter them for long though. They picked the tickling intensity back up and went with it. The basement once again erupted with laughter as the girls jumped out of their skin and twisted this way and that as fingers caressed the bottoms of their feet. Riley started begging Joel to let her go. She begged, “HAHAHAHA!!! NO MORE!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I’ll do anything, man!! HAHA ANYTHING!! Just stop! HAHAHAHA!!! NO!! Dude, please be done!! I don’t want to do this anymore!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Joel had her in a good hold and was focused on playing with her toes. He shouted back at her, “If you want me to let you go right now, you have to get me off! Otherwise, I’m not going to stop!” He said it in jest but Riley completely thought those were the terms to end the tickling. She immediately agreed, “HAHAHAHA!! OKAY! OKAY! WHATEVER YOU WANT!! HAHAHAHA!! JUST PLEASE STOP!!” Joel stopped his tickling assault and let Riley catch her breath. He looked at her as she took deep breaths and basked in the brief respite. Riley looked back at Joel and reassured him, “I can’t take anymore, dude. I’ll jerk you off if you promise to let me go. I just can’t do this for much longer. I’m about to die.” Joel gave her foot a quick flick of sensation and asked, “Are you sure? I could just keep tickling you for a while longer if you don’t want to do that.” He scribbled his fingers along her arches briefly, causing her to shriek and jerk to life again. She blew a few loose strands of hair away from her eyes and said through heavy breathing and a smile, “Stop it! I’ll do it but you have to let me go. Whatever gets me out of this.” Riley was thinking to herself that Joel was pretty handsome and she honestly didn’t absolutely hate the attention he was giving her. She just wished it didn’t have to do with him tickling her feet. So she agreed to give him a quick handjob to try and take the attention away from her feet. Joel was in disbelief that Riley had agreed and kinda thought she would bolt if he untied her. He told her, “Okay, I’ll untie your hands but your feet stay tied until after.” Riley considered it a moment and then said, “Fine, but you better let me go!” She asked him if he had anything to use for lube.

Joel got up and bounded upstairs to his bedroom. He hurried back holding a bottle of lotion. Normally the thought of getting jerked off in a room full of other people would have deterred him...but drunk Joel didn’t give a shit. He untied her hands and laid down next to her facing the opposite way like he had before. Her bare feet were still up by his chest as she pulled his throbbing cock out of his pants. Riley took a couple pumps of lotion in her hand and started rubbing it into his shaft. Joel was in heaven.

The rest of the girls had heard Riley and Joel’s exchange and saw that she really was getting out of being tickled. Morgan and Kourtney offered to do the same as they laughed and convulsed on the floor still. Their partners didn’t take long to take them up on it. Soon, both girls’ hands were freed and they were taking a generous squirt of lotion in their hands to start. Kourtney was lying on her side propped up on an elbow as she jerked Dan’s swollen member. Her strokes were smooth and practiced...a sign of her promiscuity in college. Dan was appreciative as he laid back and let her do her thing. Morgan was also rubbing Sean’s slicked up penis but her technique was more jerky.

Brett asked Melissa if she wanted the same deal as he scratched under the balls of her feet. She was tired of going crazy and agreed in a frustrated tone. Soon she was lying next to him squirting lotion into her hand with a pout.

Jessica couldn’t believe that she was in this position. All her friends were now giving handjobs around her like it was some sort of orgy and she was still having to endure this horrible tickle torture. She hated the idea of giving a guy a handjob when she had a serious boyfriend but what could she do? Jessica didn’t think she could physically take anymore without losing her mind. She finally shouted out that she would also take the deal. Aaron quickly untied her hands and brought her the lotion. Jessica was hesitant and even after she started, her technique was rather unenthusiastic.

Aaron’s dick was more than ready for release but Jessica was just going through the motions and it was very anticlimactic. Aaron decided to give her a little incentive. He grabbed her ankles and propped her big size 10 feet on his chest, holding them there with one arm. He used his free hand to lightly dance his fingers along her long arches. Jessica flinched at first but didn’t try to pull her feet away. She knew he wouldn’t let her anyway even if she tried. The tickling was light and not unbearable, just enough to frustrate her and make it rather difficult to hold in her giggles. Aaron thought it was cute the way Jessica grunted and made little desperate breaths as she held in her laughter. And the way she curled her toes down so that her second toes overlapped and rested on her big toes was adorable. He rubbed a finger along the tips of her toes, making Jessica curl them down even harder until the tips of them were pale from cutting off circulation.

The other guys took a cue from Aaron and also started lightly tickling their partners to ensure they were doing the best job they could. Brett pulled Melissa’s size 7.5 soles up in front of his face and began wiggling a finger into the crevices at the base of her toes. She curled her toes down while she giggled and kept stroking him but faster now in hopes that he would cum sooner.

Dan brought Kourtney’s feet up on his chest as she looked at him with pleading eyes and asked him in her sweetest voice to please not tickle her feet anymore. She promised to do a good job but Dan went ahead and pulled apart her fishnet stockings on her right foot. The fabric ripped easily all the way down to her ankle. He grabbed the stockings near the toes of her left foot and repeated the process, revealing a pair of buttery soft size 6 soles facing toward him. Dan started caressing her soles, which felt like tiny, fleshy pillows. It was as if she never walked around in anything other than cushioned tennis shoes with double thick socks. He focused on her small, globular heels. Kourtney was doing a poor job of holding in her whiney giggling as she tried to focus on jerking Dan off.

Morgan couldn’t believe she was going to receive even MORE tickling now as Sean pulled her pale, creamy size 8 feet up onto his chest. He started teasing her heels and arches as he made his way up to her ultra-sensitive toes. Morgan’s breathing became more panicked and she jerked his cock faster as he ever so slightly began to slide and rub his finger along the bottoms of her toes.

Riley saw Joel eyeing her feet and told him, “No! Don’t you even dare!” He grabbed her ankles and held them in place as she begged him not to touch her feet anymore. Joel didn’t want to make Riley go totally berserk again so he just lightly traced the sides of her skinny size 9’s. A smile spread across Riley’s face despite her best efforts to hold it back. She turned her head and let out a string of half-stifled giggles as she tried to get Joel to cum faster by picking up the pace.

Brett would switch back and forth as he wiggled a finger below Melissa’s clenched toes on one foot and then went to the other foot to do the same thing. Back and forth he went as Melissa giggled and shook her soles to try and rid her toes of his menacing fingertip. She yelled down at him, “Gaawd, you’re such a fucking jerk! Get out of my toes!” Brett replied, “Oh? Would you rather I go back here?” Brett quickly shifted back to tickling her deep, wrinkly arches. Melissa guffawed briefly and then focused as best she could to stroking his cock, which felt like it was ready to blow. Not long after, Melissa felt it pulsing and knew he had been sent over the edge. Brett shot a few blasts up which landed on Melissa’s hand and wrist as she kept stroking him. The rest of his load flowed over onto her fingers as he lightly wiggled his fingertips in her arches. She was happy to be done with it all as he let her trapped feet go and relaxed.

Dan had Kourtney’s feet captive and was lightly caressing and rubbing her supple heels. The blonde’s eyes had started to water a little as she tried with everything she had to hold in her giggles and focus on finishing Dan off. She could see pre-cum on the head of his dick so she knew just a couple dozen more strokes should do it. But her small soles were literally starting to tremble a little as Dan played with her sensitive heels. He wanted to focus on an area that wouldn’t drive her nuts but also would give her reason to get him off quickly. She was having a tough time holding in her laughter at the moment though. Dan asked her, “Is this making your feet shake?” Kourtney had her eyes closed as she focused on the task at hand and kept her teeth together to fight back the giggles. She only nodded her head quickly at him as an unwilling smile spread across her face. Kourtney’s small hands slid up and down Dan’s shaft until he erupted. Several quick squirts of jizz landed on Kourtney’s uniform top and one even streaked across the left lens of her glasses.

Sean was playfully rubbing each of Morgan’s toes between his fingertips as he examined each one. She kept trying to flex her toes and then curl them down over and over in order to break contact with his persistent fingers but she was starting to fatigue. Her reactions were slowing and Sean was having an easier time touching her long, ticklish toes. He wasn’t going nearly as intense now but it still was driving her crazy knowing that there was nothing she could do about it until he was satisfied. He asked her how she was liking her first college Halloween party. Morgan didn’t know how to respond to him. Never in her wildest dreams about college did she expect to find herself tied up with her bare feet being tickled while she jerked a random frat guy off. Morgan only managed to say, “It’s okay I guess. It would be better if you weren’t messing with my toes!”

Sean was actually starting to enjoy tickling her pretty feet and in his drunken state of mind, he started taking things to a point he never would have normally. He felt he was getting close to climaxing. Sean asked Morgan to recite the old Halloween rhyme “Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet”. Morgan blushed bright red and shyly told him, “No! I’m not saying that, it’s so weird. Come on, can’t you just finish?” Sean knew he was about to blow so he threatened to tickle her longer if she didn’t say it. Morgan let out a pouty sigh and then said in a quieter tone so that only he could hear her, “...Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet...” Sean pulled her soles closer and buried his nose near the base of her toes. He inhaled deeply and just went with the urge he was feeling in the moment. Morgan’s toes smelled a little but it wasn’t horrible or as disgusting as he thought it might be. Plus the excitement of sniffing her toes in the moment sent him over the edge. He erupted and oozed cum all over her hand as she looked away in embarrassment and said, “Oh my god!” Her mouth hung open in disbelief and she laughed a little at her situation.

Jessica shifted uncomfortably as Aaron started lightly tickling her pale soles again. She grunted and rolled her eyes. Jessica was over having her feet tickled anymore. Plus she still felt horrible for not being stronger and just taking the tickling rather than cheat on her boyfriend and jerk off some random dude. All because she had big, ticklish feet and couldn’t take a little tickling. Would she tell her boyfriend? Would he be upset at her? Would they break up? Jessica jumped back to life and started writhing and laughing as Aaron started scribbling his fingers quickly over her arches. He reminded her that she needed to do a good job or else he would keep up the intense tickling. Jessica buckled down and knew she had to just get this guy to cum so she could be freed. Aaron backed off as she started really stroking him well and only teased her feet by wiggling his fingers near the pads below her toes. Jessica giggled and scrunched her toes but kept pleasing him. Aaron was close to finishing. The sight of the tall blonde’s toes scrunching down as her feet wiggled around in his arms was enough to do the trick. Aaron came hard, shooting several lobs of cum up and then onto his abdomen and her cowgirl shirt. Jessica watched with guilt as she jerked the last of the cum out of his balls onto her goo-covered fingers.

Riley pleaded with Joel when he ordered her to pull the prop feather out of her hair and hand it to him. She complied, not knowing if cooperating was going to end up being a good or bad decision. Riley tensed and shrieked as Joel started slipping the feather between the crevices of each foot. Riley hated feeling the feather glide right through her tightest toe clenches but there was nothing she could do. Why had she chosen to add a feather to her costume? The thought nagged at her as she giggled and struggled to keep her strokes going. Then finally she felt Joel’s warm ooze splattering her wrist and hand. Riley let out a sigh of relief when he was all done.

The guys kept their word and untied the girls completely. The girls collected themselves as best they could. Their bellies ached from laughing so much. Melissa and Riley slipped their feet back into their Ugg boots. Kourtney put her heels back on barefoot with her torn fishnet stockings hanging down about her ankles. Morgan put her socks back on and laced up her tennis shoes. And Jessica just grabbed her socks and put her cowgirl boots back on barefoot. The girls left and started walking home, not sure how to feel about their night.

THE END

Happy Halloween everyone! Hope you all enjoyed the story. Please take a second and leave a comment. It would be appreciated. Also, if you have any story requests feel free to send me a message. It can be anything. Not a guarantee that I’ll end up writing it but you never know. Send a detailed description of what you might like to see and I’ll check it out.

This story is incredible! It has it all. Really great job, hope to see more from you!

Those girls got off easy! I can jerk myself off! If I want something special, I want head! :laughhard: :rowfull:

Love group stories like this. Can't wait to see the next one.

Great story.
Had this happen to a girl I dated many years ago.
I went to visit her one weekend at her college dorm and after being there for a while she told me her stomach hurt from laughing the other night. She said she and her roommate, a beautiful, very feminine blonde also were invited to an upper floor where some of their "guy" friends said they were having a party. She said the second they entered the dorm, they were both tackled to the floor and quickly had their hand tied behind their backs and ankles tied together.
She said the guys teased them both by spraying shaving cream on their faces and all over their jeans.
She said that wasn't so bad but the guys then took her and her friends shoes and socks off and rolled onto their stomachs. There were six guys and they had sat on their backs and backs of their legs.
She said one guy each straddled their calves and pinned their ankles to the floor while one guy each tickled their bare feet. She said they all took turns tickling her and her friends feet for about ten minutes each giving them only a few seconds of a break. She said it went on for an hour or more.
She told me this in great detail before and during having sex with her. She knew I was turned on by it.

Great story.
Had this happen to a girl I dated many years ago.
I went to visit her one weekend at her college dorm and after being there for a while she told me her stomach hurt from laughing the other night. She said she and her roommate, a beautiful, very feminine blonde also were invited to an upper floor where some of their "guy" friends said they were having a party. She said the second they entered the dorm, they were both tackled to the floor and quickly had their hand tied behind their backs and ankles tied together.
She said the guys teased them both by spraying shaving cream on their faces and all over their jeans.
She said that wasn't so bad but the guys then took her and her friends shoes and socks off and rolled onto their stomachs. There were six guys and they had sat on their backs and backs of their legs.
She said one guy each straddled their calves and pinned their ankles to the floor while one guy each tickled their bare feet. She said they all took turns tickling her and her friends feet for about ten minutes each giving them only a few seconds of a break. She said it went on for an hour or more.
She told me this in great detail before and during having sex with her. She knew I was turned on by it.

That’s awesome, man. She sounds cool.

That's an amazing story!
You've certainly got the nack for it
Only thing I'd like to see is maybe baby oil on the ladies feet and possibly tied toes

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back