• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Royal "T" Party M/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
It was Carlton's 21st birthday, and his father, Sebastian, took him aside to prepare him for his "T" Party. Sebastian thought back to his own T Party and to how nervous he was. Nervous because only he and his personal tickler knew how incredibly ticklish he was. The thought of being tickled in the ritual tickling. In the royal line of kings and princes in Calista, it was a known fact that if captured by the Hurstites, the only means of effective torture was tickling. So every male royal had to go through the ritual tickling although each male received a personal tickler at 15, the age of maturity.
Carlton's tickler, Tabin was the only one who knew how ticklish Carlton was. Tabin was ticklish as well, as all personal ticklers were. For a personal tickler, it was necessary to be ticklish, very ticklish. Once they were through with the task of daily tickling of their charge, they turned to a Master to tickle them. Most personal ticklers revel in being ticklish and being tickled. For a few, tickling is unbearable. Tabin enjoyed tickling Carlton and enjoyed even more being tickled.

As Sebastian began telling Carlton what to expect, Carlton began to get nervous. He had never been tickled by anyone but Tabin. Now he was going to be publicly tickled by Master Breen. Breen was a legendary tickler, know for finding all those little tickle spots that can drive a lee crazy with laughter. Breen was also a master tickle torturer, capable of extracting information by tickling his victims mercilessly until they gave up their secrets.
After Sebastian was done preparing Carlton, an attendant came to take him to the preparation chamber where Carlton would be stripped and massaged with special oils to make him more susceptible to tickling. The massaging was part of the ritual to encourage giggling brought on my the massage. Carlton was no exception. As he lay on the white sheeted table, he began giggling as the attendant worked the oils into his ribs and armpits. As the attendant worked his way down Carlton's body, front and back, he could see that Carlton was ready for Breen's tickling.
Carlton was dressed in a white robe and brought out into the middle of the room next to a large cross with leather straps for his wrists and ankles. Breen came out and nodded to the attendants to take off the robe and tie Carlton to the Cross of Laughter. At first, he struggled as they restrained him. Then he saw Tabin. Tabin nodded to him to calm him down.
Breen came to the younger man and slid his nails down his ribs to see how ticklish Carlton was. Carlton immediately began giggling and pulling at his restraints. Breen leaned over to him and whispered, "Don't wait your energy trying to escape. I will tickle you till you succumb and give in to your ticklishness." Carlton shivered fearfully as Breen began kneading his hips playfully, making him screech in hysterical laughter. Breen moved to the bottom of Carlton's feet, tickling his soles, under and between his toes till Carlton nearly passed out from hard laughter. As Breen tickled his feet and ankles, Carlton became overcome with laughter and nearly passed out.
Breen finally finished the ritual and left, covered in his own sweat, and needing a good tickling himself. After Carlton's laughter abated, he was released into the care of Tobin, his own tickler. Tobin brought Carlton back to his chambers where he showered and laid on his bed, naked and amazed at how vulnerable Breen had made him feel whiling tickling him. He feel into an exhausted, deep sleep.

Tobin woke him the next day by stroking his back with a goose feather. Carlton wriggled away from the feather, only to feel the feather's delicate, tickling touch on his bare back again, this time making him giggle. "Stop! Stop Tobin! I have been tickled enough!" Tobin laid down on the bed next to him and ran his fingers playfully around his belly button. 'Now you know you want to be tickled by me.. you foolish, ticklish boy!"
Carlton smiled, "Yes... You know where I like to be tickled the best... and you tickle me so well, too."

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back