• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream game find - Jenga

Oddjob0226

4th Level Indigo Feather
I was plalying Jenga Truth or Dare, which is like the regular Jenga game but the little wooden tiles you pull out have activities written on them. One says "Blow a raspberry on someone's stomach". The better one says "Tickle another player - your choice!"

Oh, and Pictionary, the picture drawing game, has a "tickle" card where you have to draw the action and your team has to guess the word (or is it the knock-off, Picture This???),

the raspberry dare is in the commerical 4 the game, but "tickle a player"? SWEET-ASS! :D

I gotta get me a Jenga Truth or Dare! Best fun to have with a barefoot girl since Twister!

:D [COLOR=8D008D] You could always say" Don't blame me, the piece told me to tickle you."[/COLOR] :D

And the tile doesn't say how short... or long.... the tickling should go on.

if that's the case, u can tickle the person through the rest of the game, lol:

"come on! it's u'r turn!"
"hahahahaha! i cahahahahan't! AAAH! hehehe's still TIHIHIHICKLING mehehehehehe!"
:tickle:

critterlord said:
I think I know a few girls that I would like to play that game with.:D

The problem is to just show interest in the game, and kee your excitement under control while you sabatoge where that piece is :p

In the board game 'Dare' from a few years back one of the cards stated that if you got the question wrong you had to "have your feet tickled for 10 seconds without laughing".

ticklstar said:
In the board game 'Dare' from a few years back one of the cards stated that if you got the question wrong you had to "have your feet tickled for 10 seconds without laughing".

Maybe we should create a tickling board game! :eek:

ticklstar said:
[BI want a copy of that game (and maybe someone to play it with)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back