• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bad reviews... MF/F

splatmonkey2000

Here it is my first attempt, a revised story from my time over on dA, Happy reading folks!

"Okay" clapped the Yoga Instructer "that's it for today, great job folks".
The yoga class broke into the idle chatter as everyone rolled up their mats and headed for the door of the gymnasium. Kaitlyn was heading out the door when Greg, the yoga instructor, calls her over "Hey Kaitlyn, got a sec for me?"
"Sure Greg" she replies "whats up?"
"I've noticed your progressing really, really well and was wondering if you fancied trying something more advanced?"
"Sure thing" replied Kaitlyn.
Greg leads her over to a nearby mat, he instructs Kaitlyn to lie on the floor on her back and tells her to relax. He slowly bends stretches her legs to a full split and holds them there for a few seconds. He then moves her feet to either side of her face and presses her heels to her shoulders. "Impressive" says Greg with a wry smile. He pushes Kaitlyns legs back behind her head and ties her in a human knot. Her pulls her legs down her back and places her feet under her arms to complete the double budhasana. He brings her wrists over to legs, and places her palms together, thats when he sticks the handcuffs on with a firm click. "Hey" cries Kaitlyn "very funny Greg, you can let me out now". Greg says not a word as her gently slides the now helpless Kaitlyn off the mat and onto the cold floor and carefully rolls his mat up. "C'mon Greg, this ain't funny no more, let me go!" squeals an indignant Kaitlyn, her poor bare feet flailing uselessly under her arms. He strides over to the helpless Kaitlyn, and picks her up off the floor by grabbing her feet, she bucks and squirms trying to break free. "What are you doing, where are you taking me!" shouts Kaitlyn, "I'll scream!". Greg carries Kaitlyn over to a pile of crash mats and sets her on top. "Greg, what are you doing... this is illegal, you can't tie me up and leave me like this, I'll call for help". Greg strides over the Kaitlyns bag, rumages around in it and returns with her socks, he fashions them into a rope by tying them together "What the hell are doing with my socks? If you think they are going in my mo-MMMPPPFFGGGHHH" Her protestations muffled by her own stinky socks. Kaitlyn realises she is totally helpless, she can wriggle her toes and rock her body, her hands are trapped and her ass and sex are barely concealed behind black leggings. She frantically flaps her feet and wriggles and writhes but can barely move.
Meanwhile Greg calmly heads for the door and before he reaches for the handle, he calls over his shoulder "I read your review online about my class Kaitlyn", he says calmly, "It was very rude to call me an efiminate hack and a fraud, it left me exposed and ashamed. This will teach you a lesson and you'll see how I feel. Kaitlyn gulps as the lock thuds down trapping her in more ways than one. Greg wanders back over to her and stands over her, inspecting her, seemingly deciding something. He wanders to the corner of the room and rummages around inside a large duffel bag he has tucked away in the corner. He returns. And proceeds to slide a sleep mask over her eyes, shutting her off in the dark. The slightly sweaty socks squeak aginst her teeth as she renews her struggles, thrashing and flailing like a fish out of water, her toes spread and clench seemingly trying to grip some invisible rope
Kaitlyn was unsure how time was progressing, it felt like hours, thankfully her natural flexibility meant she wasn't crampy nor uncomfortable, just very, very stuck. After what seemed like an age, the door opens Kaitlyn blinks Someone was coming to rescue her! She struggles and calls through her gag and sure enough, the door closes and approaching footsteps ring out across the wooden floor, followed by muffled conversation. The footsteps stop short of the matting and the sound of shoes sliding off reach Kaitlyns ears. The ringing footsteps are replaced by the padding of soft feet. Oookkkaaayyy, thinks Kaitlyn, this is officially freaky. The footsteps stop and are replaced by a faint buzzing, What the-? is as far as Kaitlyns thought goes before an electric toothbrush is run up her left foot and circles her pinky toe. Her feet go ballistic as she vainly tries to swat away the probing tool with her toes. Giggles and guffaws tumble out as the brush lingers on the arch of her left foot, drawing little circles and sliding agonizingly slowly over the appearing and disappearing wrinkles with its vibrating and stiff bristles. The brush stops, leaving Kaitlyn breathing heavily, her hair plastered to her sweaty forehead. The buzzing sounds again, holding off to allow the panic and the gravity of the situation to fall into place in her mind. Oh nononononononoNNOOOOOOO! she squeals as the right foot is attacked with the toothbrush, simulataneously, the arch left foot is probed by two sets of long nailed fingers, that skitter across her shapely foot, dancing from place to place. Her feet wag and draw frenetic circles, trying to escape the evil probing fingers, her legs buck and jerk and her head thrashes from side to side anything to escape the sharp nails, racing across the soft vulnerable skin of her right foot.. After several minutes, the ticking abates, leaving a now teary eyed Kaitlin breathing hard. The feet pad around to the front and a dark shape stand before Kaitlin Oh no, no more please, please PLEASE, she begs, as the sharp nailed fingers now dance across her exposed butt. She bucks and rocks, screaming with a mixture of delight and horror as her shapely butt is tickle tormented by her unknown assailant. She bucks so hard, she rocks back onto he shoulders and is stuck, ass in the air, the tops of her feet are pressed into the crash mat. Her captors giggle and more muffled conversation ensues. The unmistakable sound of a camera on a mobile phone clicks. They were taking pictures too! Kaitlin seethes and bashes her teeth whilst she tries to right herself. Her devious tickler sees that she can barely move her feet and now resumes tickling her big bare tootsies and throws in the occasional bite on the butt for good measure.
Kaitlin goes wild, never has she been tickled like this before! The gag falls off, loosened by the squirming girl and her musical laughter and desperate pleas echo off the hall. The ticklers are unrelenting, attacking heels, toes, tops of her her feet with hair brushes, tooth brushes, fingers and feathers. Every wrinkly inch of Kaitlin feet has been probed, prodded and rubbed by four inquisitive hands. Her sobbing laughter rings around the empty room and falls on deaf ears her raven black hair is plastered to her face, drenched in tickle induced sweat and involuntary tears of laughter. She begs and pleads, eager to please, she even tries to resist the tickling, humming and snorting as Greg and his mystery guest exact revenge for her online review. Eventually the torture stops and Kaitlin is righted onto her back. Her feet tingle from the attention they have received at the hands of her shadowed nemesis. She breathes in great gasps and is drenched in sweat. A soft female voice cooes in her right ear "That was fun sweetie". There is a soft click as the handcuffs are removed and shadowed figure promptly walks away, her soft footfalls disappearing into the distance. Kaitlin groans as she extricates her contorted body from its awkward shape and stretches, clicking her spine. Guess that's the end of that Yoga class, then she doesn't really need to go (if tonight was anything to go by). Kaitlin did wonder if her mystery tickler had any idea of the hailstorm of vengeance Kaitlin was about to rain upon her and Greg?
Kaitlyn smiles...

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back