• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Mandy Moore look-a-like is tickled on her barefeet at the county fair (M/F)

laughtermech

TMF Expert
Fantasy foot tickling story inspired by this drawing I saw recently (see below):

AB80F975-BB8D-42ED-B91D-D701DA0D49AA.jpeg

If anyone knows who the artist is, please leave a comment below and I’ll be sure to link to their website in the story on my website.

Here’s the link to the full story:

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com/2018/11/09/mandys-county-fair-tickling-circuit-mmmmmm-f/

Hope you enjoy it, and thanks for stopping by!
TLM

Mandy’s County Fair Tickling Circuit

Mandy loves going to county fairs in Califronia and signing up for their kissing booths and quickly changing them to tickling booths.
She’s in college, her 4th year at San Jose State University, majoring in psychology. She can’t explain her fascination with tickling, especially foot tickling, but it’s something that makes up the core of her being. It’s been this way ever since she was a little girl.

When she sees the lines of guys start to pile up awaiting their turn to see if they can bring her to helpless fits of laughter, her quotient of excitement is palpable.

It’s another hot day in Vallejo as Mandy’s settled in to her Solano County Fairgrounds’ surroundings.

It’s typical; ferris wheels, bumper cars, tilt-a-whirls, funnel cakes, hot dogs, ice cream, fun fair background sounds, and...you guessed it...tickling!
In the stocks, renfaire-ish tickling.

And oh do the young men love them some foot tickling of a pretty young woman in Solano County.
It’s as if there is no other ride but the ‘Raging River of Laughter’ one put on by Ms. Mandy Moor.

No, she’s not the famous singer/songwriter/actor Mandy Moore, but she does share a striking resemblance to the beautiful and talented rockstar turned actor.

Mandy does however rather enjoy being mistaken for her sometimes and just has fun with it.

Today’s no different.

Tad’s at the front of the line as he is eager to get his chance to run his fingers all over those, what just have to be the softest, bare soles you’ll ever lay eyes on.

He has to contain himself and not jump out of the gate too quickly as he’s hoping to not scare his willing tickle victim too much moving his fingers too rough and too fast.

Slow it down, Tad. Deep breaths. You got this.

These are the mantras that Tad revolves in his frontal cortex.

Patience. You must have patience.

Yoda speaks through the Dagoba fog and Tad smiles.

Yes, Master Yoda.

Mandy gives Tad a glance and knows her first tickler is going to be a good one. He’s exuberant, and just can’t take his eyes off her size 6 long slender bare feet with bright metallic blue toenail polish on all her gorgeously perfect toes.

Yep, foot fetishists make the best ticklers.

Mandy’s always known that her feet are her best feature. She’s always taken every chance she gets to show them off at school, home, sporting events, you name it.

If Mandy’s not barefoot, she’s at least in her favorite flip flops or very showy sandals.

The guys in her classes at San Jose State simply can’t focus.

Alot of them just have to end up transfering to different sections as the allure of seeing Mandy put her feet up on the desks in front of her in class is just too intoxicating.

For some reason, Mandy just finds this foot fetish weeding out if you will of the male species a beautiful experiment.

And, at heart, Mandy is a wickedly shrewd scientist of the mind’s functioning.

‘Alright, young man, I’m ready for you. What have you got?!’, Mandy nods to the bouncers standing on either side of the two poles holding the sign reading, ‘Line Starts Here’, and then to Tad, that she’s now ready for the bouncers to remove that thin red line of rope that separates the valley of the shadow of tickle lust from the rest of the fair going on.

Tad’s approach is direct.
Hi Mandy. Huge fan of your work. Love your voice acting with Tangled. I so want to hear your beautiful laughter today like in those Tangled episodes. Here goes.

Mandy doesn’t even bother correcting Tad as she just likes to run with the misdirection on her identity. A few times the real Mandy Moore’s publicist has sent her emails asking her not to portray the now very sought after voice actor as a tickle-phile and foot fetishist. They claim that ‘complicity in this tickling and foot fetish sharade may be considered libelous’. Mandy used to get scared with these emails, but her friend in law school said for her not to worry about it, and tonstop reading those emails. She did.

‘Thanks, and your name, young man?’

‘Tad’

‘Hi Tad. Nice to meet you. Thanks for your interest in tickling my bare feet today. I just got a pedicure right before I got here. My soles and the undersides of my toes are super soft and super ticklish. I don’t think you’re going to have any trouble making Rapunzel laugh to her heart’s delight today!’

And with that, Tad began his ticklish assault on Mandy’s bare soles.

Any other woman in a stocked feet situation such as this would probably not be able to handle the swiftness with which Tad’s fingers dug into their new soft as a baby’s bottom real estate.

The skin on her bare soles and toes had just moments ago been beautifully exfoliated by the wonderful estheticians at Luxury Nail and Spa 3612 Sonoma Boulevard in beautiful Vallejo, CAlifornia.

Mandy gave them a nice review on Yelp for their wonderful service, especially the warm foot rub by the nice older Asian man there.
Mandy went from calm to full blown ticklish laughter in what seemed like a nanosecond.

Tad’s mantras of ‘Slow it down’ were in the waste basket of history as his fingers took on the ghosts of Mozart and Beethoven working their magic across this incredible landscape of soft ticklish bare soles and gorgeous toes.

Mandy was in heaven!

She was one of those rare women on the planet that could handle such incredibly rough treatments on her soles and toes, and live to tell about it.

She simply leaned in and let the laughter wave take over her whole being.

She knew it was just going to be a 2 minute drill and she looked at every single tickler in that line like she looked at her spin cycle training intervals that she would do on her spin cycle at home. She loved the GCN training videos on Youtube, especially the ones with Matt Stephens. Something about that guy was just bang on attractive.

Give it 100%, and then there’ll be recovery.

This was not Mandy’s first rodeo.

No, she and a classmate of hers in her Psychology 101 course last year had decided to get ‘tickle trained’ together. They both were taking a fitness class at a local gym in San Jose called Magnetic Pole Fit, and were talking after the class about their feet and shoes and somehow the topic of tickling came up. The two classmates quickly learned of each others’ ticklephile natures, and they were jettisoned into ‘best friends forever’ status immediately.

It was a match made in tickle heaven, and they came up nearly simultaneously with the idea to get in ‘tickle shape’ for that day when they would want someone to tickle them like crazy.

It was a deviously good plan based on their time doing spin class workouts at the fitness center on campus.

This could work they both thought, and they set about doing intense tickle training in their dorm rooms when their roommates weren’t around. 1 minute on, 3 minutes recovery, the first week. 2 minutes on, 2 minutes recovery, the second week, and then 2 minutes on, 1 minute recovery the 3rd week. By the fourth, both women were in top foot tickling condition, and could easily endure 2 full minutes of hard foot tickling with just 30 seconds of recovery. The tickle progress was incredible. It was then that Mandy and her friend decided to take their act on the road and try out their new fitness levels at county fairs. Mandy saw how much money some of these vendors brought in at the Santa Clara County fair off Tully Road in San Jose. Why couldn’t I do the same with a foot tickling act?!

And that was the birth of the County Fair Tickling Booth.

Mandy made enough each summer taking her act to these fairgrounds around the State that she never had to get part time jobs or work weekends. As long as she found about an hour at a local event where something like this wasn’t frowned upon, she could easily make $500. String a few events together in a day and you’ve made enough money for the month. Decent business model.

Tad was sending Mandy into the red zone with his fingers dancing like they were all over the undersides of her toes. Each piano key stroke was beautifully ticklish as Tad had some nice fingernails. Mandy just loved to laugh and being tickled in front of a crowd like this on a beautiful Saturday afternoon in the Bay Area just brought out the best in her laughter. It wasn’t hysterical laughter, no, it was the kind of laughter you hear froma beautiful woman at a party that finds your jokes funny and asks for more. It was the kind of laughter that just takes you in, makes you a warm cup of tea, and just says like the lovely Amy Grant to ‘stay for a while’. The bouncers still couldn’t believe this 5’7” statuesque beauty could love having her feet tickled this much. At the end of the hour, for the finale, and last ditch effort to get gawkers to contribute to the amazing tickle fitness training Mandy had dedicated herself to, she would let the bouncers have their way with each of her gorgeous barefeet at the same time. This was only a 30 second interval, but it was the most profitable. One time, Mandy walked away with a $700 total earnings jar.

Not too shabby when you consider that Facebook and Google and all the other fantastic tech firms’ software engineers just down the road aren’t able to code at this high a return on investment.

The End.

Thanks again for stopping by!
TLM

Just purchased the comic referenced above by AfNull from the great artists Bad Pierrot and Umojar! Loved it! It’s only $12 and SO worth it! Please, if you can, support great artists like these two, and the great publishing company, MTJ! :) Thank you again, AfNull, for sending the link, and letting me know who the artists were. High quality artwork in this genre is a real treasure!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back