• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dominated by Kristin f/m

john4321

TMF Poster
Dominated by Kristin

I always had fantasies of tickling HER. The trim, tall, sexy blond with long hair and long legs. I pictured her hysterically laughing as my fingers explored her body, alternating between sexy caresses or overwhelming mini-tortures—whatever struck my fancy.
So why was I then tied spread eagle to the bed wearing nothing but a pair of boxer shorts, thoroughly exposed. And why did she emerge from the bathroom wearing an open robe and nothing underneath, her lean sexy blond body moving closer to me until she sat on the side of the bed? Could it be because the only way I could get her to agree to be tickled was to have her tie and tickle me first? It was a nerve-wracking proposition—and I hoped it was worth it as I lay there vulnerable.
“What’s the matter, honey?” she said in a voice that, were someone else in the room, they might take her for serious. “You seem nervous. Are you worried about something?”
“Hee-hee. No,” I managed.
“Hee-hee, no?” she mocked. “You seem nervous. That fantastic belly of yours is going up and down.”
She was right. I wasn’t aware that I was hyperventilating, but I was aware or how nervous I was.
“You have this look like you think something is going to happen. Hmm? Like you think you’re going to find yourself in a helpless position, and that somebody is going to do something to you.”
Heh-heh-heh-heh-heh. I couldn’t help laughing and I didn’t know why. Nerves I guess. The more she taunts me this way, the more scared of how ruthless she might be.
“I mean one would think you were worried you might get tickled or something. You’re not worried about that, are you?”
I gasped.
“I hope you don’t think I’d run my fingers all over that belly of yours. Right? I mean what fun would I get out of poking and prodding your fantastic belly?”
“Heh-heh. No. Heh-heh. Heh, no.”
“And to see you squirming, trying to get out of your bonds, while hysterically laughing because of what you were feeling from what I was doing to you. Why would I want that?”
She spread her robe and got on top of me, completely dominating me with her tall, golden body. She gyrated like a snake. “Right?” she asked again.
She lay completely flat on me and moved her head close to the side of my head. Her golden hair covered my face. Then she got real close to my ear. She spoke, and I could feel her lips on my ear. “What pleasure could I get out of that, hmm?”
HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAH!!!!
“Hmm” she purred again.
HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAH!!!!
She used her hands to hold my head close so I couldn’t move away. She spoke so that I could feel her breath all around my sensitive, ticklish ear. “I’m going to tickle you, Jim. I’m going to make you laugh and laugh. I may start with the toes and work my way up. Or I may tickle your neck and work my way down. I’m going to squeeze your knees. I’m going to blow raspberries on the soles of your feet. I’m going to nibble and gnaw on the inside of your thighs. I’m going to use little paintbrushes, big vibrators; improvise with things I find that I think will tickle. I’ll let you breathe—you can’t laugh if you don’t breathe. And I want you to laugh. I want to see what kind of laughs I can get out of you—some big, some silly, some funny. And your helpless laughter and struggle is going to excite me—and I’m going to play with myself as I do this to you and cum. And in between I’m going to pleasure you and see that you cum. And it all begins right now.”
I was laughing so hard from her breath in my ear, I was surprised she wanted to try somewhere else on my body. Perhaps it was for this reason that she began to nibble on my ear. She used her teeth to go all around my tingling ear. Breathing and licking and nibbling.
HA-HA-HA-HEH. HEH-HEH-HEH-HEH-HEH-HEH-HA-HA-HA.
After what seemed an eternity she stopped with my ear. She moved up onto my chest and looked at me with a grin. She took her index finger and tapped my nose. “Who’s my little tickle boy? Huh?” she said tapping my nose. “I think it’s you. Yep. I think you’re the little tickle boy.” She moved off of me to the side, showed me her index finger again, and swirled it slowly around my belly button. First clockwise, then counter clockwise. My laughter was breathy—like the beginning of laughter that only briefly makes it out. “Did I dial the tickle button?” “H-H—H-H-H-H-H-H-H-HU-HUH-HUH-HAH-HAH-HAH” She tapped my belly button, lightly poked around it, and began swirling again.
Then began a new phase of what the evening would bring. She got up all of a sudden. “I think I’ll call my friend, Mary. Haven’t talked with her in a while.” At this brief respite, I got to watch her lovely body shift from one leg to the other as she dialed her cell phone. I thought of how much I yearned to play with that lovely, sensitive skin of hers.
“Hi Mare. What’s up.” She sat herself down beside me as spoke. “Uh huh, “ she said. I thought maybe she’d give me a break until after she checked in with her friend. “Just so you know, I’m tickling Jim. You are? Yeah, he’s strapped to the bed spread eagle. So if you hear someone laughing hard it’s cause I’m tickling him. Mary laughed. So how was lunch?” As she said this, she resumed her swirling of my belly button, and I resumed laughing.
“You did…and then what did she say? I know she always says that. Do you remember that time….”
Mary chatted back into the phone. Meanwhile Kristen, seemingly nonchalant, kept swirling my belly button with her finger. Occasionally she would alter this with a pitter-patter of her sexy fingers.
“I don’t know why you still have lunch with her, Mare. She’s been like this from high school.”
Mary responds inaudibly.
HA-HEH-HA-HA! HA-HEH-HEH-HA!
“She used to date Ted, didn’t she?” She walked her fingers from one side of my belly to the next, swirling…poking…pinching. Her pretend cruelty frightened me and excited me.
Yeah, but that didn’t last long.
“Long enough.”
HEH-HEE-HEE-HA-HA! OH! Oh! HA-HAH-HA-HAH-HEH-HEH-HEH?
“Coochie coochie coo,” she sang in an almost operatic voice. “A coochie coochie coo.”
HEH-HEH-HEH-HEH I CAN’T STAND IT. HEH-HEH-HEH
Sounds like he’s really feeling something.
“I know, but I can’t help it. He’s so cutesy-cutesy-cute,” she said, chucking my sides as she said this.
HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HEH-HEH-HEH-HEE-HEE-HA-HO-HO!
“Hee hee ha ho ho? Did you hear that Mary. Does that make any sense? Hee hee ha ho ho?”
I think I’m getting turned on.
“Mary thinks she’s getting turned on. Want to get off? Got your vibrator”
Yeah, let me plug it in.
“Wish we had Facetime. I’ll have to describe what I’m doing to him.”
A new wave or fear and excitement hit my face.
“Tell me what I should do to him.”
How?
“Where should I tickle him. You tell me. How would you like to hear him laugh? Silly giggles? Big laughs?”
Give him some raspberries.
“Mary says I should give you some raspberries. Where?”
On his belly.
“Specifically. Should I blow above his belly button? Below? You tell me where.”
Below his belly button. Several inches below. That’s usually a very ticklish area.
“Oh I know where you mean. PPPHHHHHHHTTTTTTT!!!!!!”
HA-HA-HA! HA-HA-HA-HA, HA-HA-HA-HA!
PPPHHHHHHHTTTTTTT!!!!!!”
(Silent laughter…and then)…..AAAAAAAHHHHHHH-HA-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!
“How about a couple of short ones around the belly button?” And with that, she blew eight short ones around the four corners of my belly button. Pphht! Pphht! Pphht! Pphft!!!!!!!!!!
HEE……HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE
I could hear Mary moaning. “Mary’s getting off on this.”
More. Give him more.
“PPPHHHHHHHTTTTTTT!!!!!!
Heh-HA, Heh-heh-HA, Heh, HA HA!!
Tell me where. Wait, hold on. Ooh. Ok. Ok, keep going.
“Ha, I can hear you moaning. I’m going to nibble and bite him up and down his side, ok.”
Ha ha, ok.
“Rom-num-num-num-num” were the sounds she made as she used her teeth to gently bite from the top of my chest down my side to the bottom of my hips.
OH. OH, GOD.
“Oh God,” she mocked. “Oh God.”
OH. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HEH HEH HA.
“Rom-num-num-num-num”
HA-HA-HA-HA. HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE…
Mary could be heard to laugh and groan as she pleasured herself at the sound of my helpless laughter.
“Tell me what to do, Mare. How shall I tickle him?”
Go down to his feet. Wait, how is he tied?
“Spread eagle.”
So his feet aren’t together?
“No, they’re spread apart. Kind of akimbo.”
They spoke as if they were conducting an experiment. It filled me with delicious anxiety that got me excited.
“He’s getting erect, Mare. His big ol’ cock is getting hard.”
Blow on his toes while you run your fingers all over his feet
“Ha ha, that’s pretty specific. So all over, not just the soles?”
No, the tops. The sides. Everything.
“While blowing through his toes?”
Yeah, you know. Like you’re playing a harmonica.
They both laughed over this. Kristen did as her friend instructed. First she gently held my right foot that was tied, and then she began blowing back and forth quickly across my toes, her nose and lips at times coming into contact with them. Meanwhile, she spidered her fingers all over my feet—the tops, the sides, the bottoms.
“Give me this foot. Hello foot. Hello Mr. Foot.” She held my foot in her hands. “I’m going to the one finger tickle. One finger.” She did the coochie-coochie-coo thing with one crooked finger, being very random. Not rhythmical. Tapping. Tap, tap, tapping. Tapping.
Ha-ha- ha- ha- ha-heh-heh-hee-hee. Ha. Ha ha ha. Heh-heh-heh-heh-huh.
Moaning was coming through the phone. “I can tell Mare is getting off on this. Listen to her moan. Think of me playing with his foot, Mare, “ she said loudly. “He’s really tugging at the bonds. He’s twisting his ankle around and around in the strap, but it’s holding him tight. Fuck yourself, Mare.” More moaning as I laughed hysterically.
“Let me see these piggies. I think these piggies need to laugh. Don’t you think, Jim? Don’t you think these piggies need to laugh?”
“Heh-heh, no. Heh. Heh-heh, no.”
“Yes. These piggies need to laugh. Yes they do, Mr. yes they do. Let’s see. This piggy needs a laugh.” She twirled and flickered my big toe to make it tickle.
“And this one definitely needs a laugh.” She flickered the next one like she was rubbing ointment into it.
“Ha-ha-ha-ha. Heh-heh-ha-ha-ha.”
“This one could use maybe a little giggle.” She did the same with the rest of my toes. My laughter was giggly like that of a little child. Mary continued to moan into the phone.
“He’s hard as a rock, Mare. Let me suck him a little bit. Give him a different experience.” My erection increased as she crawled over me with her big, golden body like a snake. She took my cock in her mouth and rocked it back and forth. Not rhythmical—again, bobbing and weaving, and sometimes bearing down like she was devouring something. She didn’t bite, but gently used her teeth to rake across my cock to give it extra sensitivity. I began to moan as loud as Mary.
After doing this for several minutes, she would start to occasionally poke me in the side to make me laugh in between moans. “I’m sucking and tickling him, Mare. If you wonder why he goes from moaning to laughing, every once in a while I give his sides a good claw.” I was in ecstasy from how good her mouth felt on my cock, and never knowing when I was going to feel the tickle.
She stopped felating me eventually but remained over me. She showed me her fingers and wiggled them. She began teasing again and torturing with her words. “See the fingers that are going to tickle you? How does it feel knowing they’re going to tickle you again? Hmm? Make you nervous. Where are they going to poke? Where are they going to spider? What else is going through your mind? Say it out loud so Mare can hear.”
I thought for a moment and said meekly “how badly is it going to tickle.”
“Did you hear that, Mare? Jim wants to know how bad it’s going to tickle. As bad as Mare wants it to. Some of its going to just kinda make you cackle, like if I do this…” She wiggled her fingers under my neck. She was right. I clamped my neck down and cackled like Ernie from Sesame Street.
“But some of it is going to hysterically tickle, like this in fact……” She stuck her whole hand where my thigh meets my groin and drew it back and forth. I shrieked with laughter.
That was when she couldn’t help but notice---“He’s hard like a rock, Mare. I’m going to have to ride him.” And with that she sat on my erection, and swerved back and forth. A large blond towering over me. She bounced her bottom up and down on my throbbing cock. Mary moaned over the phone.
As she pleasured me in this way, she occasionally poked my belly or squeezed my sides as I laughed and moaned. “Don’t think you can get away that easily, mister. You’re still a tied up, ticklish man. Ticklish, ticklish man.” She scrambled her fingers up and down my ribs.
I laughed and moaned and became overwhelmed until I exploded. Only then did she stop. She climbed off of me. “Ok Mare. Let’s do this again sometime.” Ok, maybe he can tickle you.
“Mare says maybe you could tickle me next, Jim. Jim wouldn’t want to do that.”
Yeah, I thought. Right. I grew hard again.

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back